Options
    emo, u mean...

rich friends > skill?

LOL Broken Arm
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    KY vs Zulu reminds me of KY vs KD when KD had nurfed,acrelar,Iffy etc...just different faction,better gears and higher lvls lol
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    KY vs Zulu reminds me of KY vs KD when KD had nurfed,acrelar,Iffy etc...just different faction,better gears and higher lvls lol

funny isnt it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    funny isnt it?

Best part
    Your in kylin now.
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    funny isnt it?

funny how one person talks about people being to full of themselves but fail to look in the mirror zzzzzzzz
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LOL Broken Arm

LOL dont worry his mom is a doctor MEDIC!!!! lol broken arm
    ]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    funny how one person talks about people being to full of themselves but fail to look in the mirror zzzzzzzz

Funny hearing that from you zzzzzzzzz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Choclatechip - Harshlands
    Choclatechip - Harshlands Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    im so bored ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Funny hearing that from you zzzzzzzzz

lmao i know i can be coc.ky unlike u i can admit it though and i dont act like im the best cata puller in harshlands but zulu has no good catas? youve been saying that since day 1 and yet our catas keep on getting the job done....im not gonna argue about this anymore after i say this....stop talking big on forums and let the next TW prove how good you are if zulu is as bad as you say they are and all we have is a good defense then you should have NO PROBLEM AT ALL of completely facerolling us when zulu bids and attacks a kylin territory i mean come on with Tekkblade Bain rigamortiz and a pro such as yourself AND backed by a good defense (which kylin actually does have) how could we even compete

see you next TW taboo lets see the outcome and if you actually make that big of a differenceb:kiss
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lmao i know i can be coc.ky unlike u i can admit it though and i dont act like im the best cata puller in harshlands but zulu has no good catas? youve been saying that since day 1 and yet our catas keep on getting the job done....im not gonna argue about this anymore after i say this....stop talking big on forums and let the next TW prove how good you are if zulu is as bad as you say they are and all we have is a good defense then you should have NO PROBLEM AT ALL of completely facerolling us when zulu bids and attacks a kylin territory i mean come on with Tekkblade Bain rigamortiz and a pro such as yourself AND backed by a good defense (which kylin actually does have) how could we even compete

Well, since you can name 4 catas in Kylin, that already says more for them than zulu.....Get this into your head, zulu winning that TW was not because of your catas, like you seem to think. Your defense is pro, and when they are able to push there isnt much that can be done. You know, even the core members in zulu say your catas are bad, im just the only one that says it.

Btw....stop trying to be me. You are a PKer, you made your self sick of barb because you went cata like me, when me and xulin were joking about our marriage you step in and buy packs for you and him, and now you even troll the forums like me.....cmon bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Btw....stop trying to be me. You are a PKer, you made your self sick of barb because you went cata like me, when me and xulin were joking about our marriage you step in and buy packs for you and him, and now you even troll the forums like me.....cmon bro.

pffft im still a pk barb thats the sad thing i havent restatted to go cata or anything my stats are still the same as they were before and im not trolling forums im just trolling you XD and about XuLin....well i have no excuse for that i just wanted to get to you cause i was bored
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was talking to swift.....and shes gunna buy us RL wedding packs. have fun with xulins pixels. b:bye

Btw, Hadar said he would be the first to volunteer to pick me up in a wooden chair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Swiftfire - Harshlands
    Swiftfire - Harshlands Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I was talking to swift.....and shes gunna buy us RL wedding packs. have fun with xulins pixels. b:bye

Btw, Hadar said he would be the first to volunteer to pick me up in a wooden chair.

Omg. Whaddafacks TabbyFckingMothaFckingKittyCatTurd. >_>
    You're invited to mine and J's IRL wedding hun. Me and you? I don't think that's happening.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I think Tabby and Swift together would end up with one, or both, of them dead.
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

My money's on swift not having her face in the dirt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

More than likely Taboo would be the dead one...-shivers-
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited June 2010
    Options
    none the less...i would do it just for the oportunity to make hadar pick me up in a wooden chair and dance around with me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • H_hatake - Harshlands
    H_hatake - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    oh come on KY is better than Zulu look at map arch and Ether blade city is held by Kylinbb:bye:victory
  • Aradorn - Harshlands
    Aradorn - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    oh come on KY is better than Zulu look at map arch and Ether blade city is held by Kylinbb:bye:victory

Yeah you right its not like KY here from the start of the server and Zulu not.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yeah you right its not like KY here from the start of the server and Zulu not.

Kylin wasnt formed at the start. Start=First day. To my knowledge, I didn't see them around untill after the 1st week.
  • Aradorn - Harshlands
    Aradorn - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I dont really know when KY started and it doesnt really mattar.
    The point is he trying to compare between the lands KY have and Zulu, which you cant really compare cause both of the factions just started TW against each other.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kylin wasnt formed at the start. Start=First day. To my knowledge, I didn't see them around untill after the 1st week.

They were here the first day. I remember seeing them around. They just didnt get land untill a week after the first land grabbers.
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Siochain - Harshlands
    Siochain - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options

I don't know about the 'Start' but the server started March 4th, 2009 and I joined Kylin on March 6th, 2009.
    "We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France. We shall fight on the seas and oceans. We shall fight, with growing confidence and strength in the air. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets. We shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender."
    Winston Churchill
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    You didn't see them period 'til they were 9x.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    kylin was started at the beginning of the server. the brother of XuLin made it, Cielis (the old school players here might remember him),because XuLin wasnt lvl20 on the first day.
    You didn't see them period 'til they were 9x.

i didnt see u neither except around nurfed and iffy. i still wonder whyb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    My only memory of KY before i quit for 6 months (at around the time most people where 6x average) was crashing a squad killing Lumi at dragons end. Just remember a veno and a couple others....then when i came back to the game they had half the map xD

The fact is the map now has many diferent colours on it, there will be some interesting and fun TW for those in KY and Zulu and i find myself really looking forward to it. There will also be some TW action for the smaller guilds which got there own bit of land. Im quite interested to see what will happen to them.

Harshlands TW is finaly getting interesting again b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Kylin was here the very first day. I joined on both Kiwi and Lakai and got them both marshal positions since I was like member #6 and #7 and was the highest level. I left around level 24. Too. Much. BR.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i didnt see u neither except around nurfed and iffy. i still wonder whyb:bye

'cause I was scurred.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Lal Remember that day when QQme worldchatted asking where all the Kylin was and they said at fish and we all laughed. Everyone knew Kylin didn't have any people to grind fish.

And those times we crashed Kylin and anyone could 1shot XuLin in his NPC gear...

And when tekkblade would bring 40+ people to protect fish parties.......

good times gooooooooooooooooooood times
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    'cause I was scurred.
    probewbly
    Lal Remember that day when QQme worldchatted asking where all the Kylin was and they said at fish and we all laughed. Everyone knew Kylin didn't have any people to grind fish.

And those times we crashed Kylin and anyone could 1shot XuLin in his NPC gear...

And when tekkblade would bring 40+ people to protect fish parties.......

good times gooooooooooooooooooood times

kylin didnt have high lvls to grind at fish? there was MD, Miko_Chan, Shizuma, Cielis and XuLin and another bunch 4-5 lvls lower, staying under 85 to help people doing GV and lvling our genieb:victory
    this group was composed of embustero, froan_pl, taishang, bain, jwu, adelina(a bit lower than us),tekkblade and myself. then we no lifed fish grinding for a week and got to 90. XuLin was 92 and Cielis was 93 when we got to 90. it was not much of a difference
    and since when did kylin have 40+ pkers? even when there is a pk party there are only like 2 squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]