Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    http://i47.tinypic.com/vxya9k.jpg

talkblade talks a lot. O:
    60 / 250.
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Im Fking upset rampage jackson lost QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

b:cry

P.S: can we ban talkblade and taboo from this treat? even this post is more topic related lulz
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    P.S: can we ban talkblade and taboo from this treat? even this post is more topic related lulz

LMAO, da **** does this mean?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Yay desiree making a video..
    Here's a recommendation for one of the songs - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8JTH76KDao

Wish granted. Video currently being rendered b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Partypooper - Harshlands
    Partypooper - Harshlands Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    And it was actually intresting.
    So who said 100 bucks on KY?
    It was 10 bucks b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=763662
    Vote for Onions!
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    It's not like this game requires you be terribly skillful.
    If you get hit with Water Dragon, it wont matter how skilled the caster is. Any idiot can Undine and Dragon. But money plays a much bigger part, when the Mage is using a +12 Nirvana weapon.

On topic, Zulu vs Kylin.
    From my point of view, and having have fought and pulled Catas against both guilds:

They both have amazing defences. With the inclusion of several Rank8's and +10 DDs on both sides, their defences are both really solid. The attack, however is a little different. For Catabarbs Zulu has Jlung and... who else? No seriously. The biggest weakness that Zulu has is the lack of Catabarbs. Kylin has four solid Catabarbs, while Zulu I think will be struggling to find decent people to pull catapults. With this being said, I think Zulu's attack team is going to get ripped apart by Kylin's Defence.

However, this is not a Zulu attack war. Kylin is attacking and all Zulu has to do is defend. I predict that this will be close to a 3 hour war due to the fact that Zulu will be forced to Turtle after they realize their attack squads aren't getting anywhere and Kylin's are. The war will come down to if Kylin can push into Zulu's base while Zulu is turtling. If they can, then they will win. If not, then this will be a 3 hour war with a lot of charm ****, at the end of which Zulu will still have the land.

If Zulu can win, I will be surprised. Their downfall is going to be the lack of good Barbs to pull Catapults. They have a lot of high level DDs with awesome gear, but Kylin has that AND good attack squads.

If this was Zulu attacking Kylin, I would say Kylin has this 100%. But because Zulu can turtle and potentially outlast 3 hours, they still stand a chance of winning.

Anyway, I hope a few people fraps this war. I'll be looking forward to watching.

wtb more predictions!
    60 / 250.
    edited May 2010
    wtb more predictions!
    10mil coins or trade for your virginity!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Selling my red fash to Bloop for 150 mill. b:victory
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    it's gonna be a long TW i think...both guilds are really strong
    100 bucks on KY yo!

Cash, Check or Charge?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Kylin is attacking and all Zulu has to do is defend. I predict that this will be close to a 3 hour war due to the fact that Zulu will be forced to Turtle after they realize their attack squads aren't getting anywhere and Kylin's are. The war will come down to if Kylin can push into Zulu's base while Zulu is turtling. If they can, then they will win. If not, then this will be a 3 hour war with a lot of charm ****, at the end of which Zulu will still have the land.

If Zulu can win, I will be surprised. Their downfall is going to be the lack of good Barbs to pull Catapults. They have a lot of high level DDs with awesome gear, but Kylin has that AND good attack squads.

If this was Zulu attacking Kylin, I would say Kylin has this 100%. But because Zulu can turtle and potentially outlast 3 hours, they still stand a chance of winning.

Yeah, all we had to do is turtle in our base. Thats why u see our AoEs and catas beating the **** out of their crystal b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, all we had to do is turtle in our base. Thats why u see our AoEs and catas beating the **** out of their crystal b:surrender
    That's a prediction posted before the war.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • X_daehrren_x - Harshlands
    X_daehrren_x - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Cash, Check or Charge?

no money for you >_>
  • Jlung - Harshlands
    Jlung - Harshlands Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    why all the **** talkin damn it was a really fun TW and zulu attack teams proved everyone wrong thats all their is to it i dont see any kylin complaining that they lost and i just see zulu making comments to the people trying to bring them down in the end all that matters was the good TW good fight kylin see you next week

P.S Juggy zulu has more decent cata pullers besides me i believe that was proven yesterday
  • Anemone_ - Harshlands
    Anemone_ - Harshlands Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    why all the **** talkin damn it was a really fun TW and zulu attack teams proved everyone wrong thats all their is to it i dont see any kylin complaining that they lost and i just see zulu making comments to the people trying to bring them down in the end all that matters was the good TW good fight kylin see you next week

P.S Juggy zulu has more decent cata pullers besides me i believe that was proven yesterday

Agreed.

The TW was everything I was hoping for and hope to do it again next week. Kylin put up a great fight, and the only reason why we won is because we squeezed by there defenses without them realizing. (Which happens)

And although this may be "Loser Talk" I still hope everyone had fun and keeps having fun next week, win or lose.
    Who doesn't love pie!?
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    why all the **** talkin damn it was a really fun TW and zulu attack teams proved everyone wrong thats all their is to it i dont see any kylin complaining that they lost and i just see zulu making comments to the people trying to bring them down in the end all that matters was the good TW good fight kylin see you next week.

Yeah, I have to say I was pretty disgusted by all the trash-talk in WC last night after TW by Zulu.

I thought this server has matured enough by now to get past all that and just have fun. Guess I was wrong.

That TW was a warm-up and I think both guilds did very well considering that neither one has had a real TW in ages.

The next few months will be very interesting to say the least.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Aww there's nothing like some healthy trash talking competition. Besides I only do it for Tekkyboo.<3
    60 / 250.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Aww there's nothing like some healthy trash talking competition. Besides I only do it for Tekkyboo.<3

I love you , Bloopers, now gimme all your moniez!!! b:kiss
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Its zulu, what do you expect....all of them saying "i really just hope there is no trash talk after the war, its just for fun" when they thought they were gunna lose. They win, so its time to run their mouths.

Btw. Note to both sides. First Wars dont mean anything, its like sparring before a real fight. Before KD started taking out kylin, we lost our attack wars in about 2 hours, and held them off for 3 hours when we defended. Adjustments were made and you saw a completely different outcome. The key is gunna be to see who figures out what went wrong and right that war, and maybe even the next couple wars, and come up with something to do better.

I havent watched a video of the war yet, but im pretty sure i know exactly what happened. and that is, kylins leroying catas sprinted ahead, having only seen KDs defense, got *****, and then zulu defense pushed up on attack.

Going to watch the video now.....if its even posted yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I didnt see any trashtalk as after TW i WCed a few dora the explora lyric's and went to bed....

But was a great TW, we hopefully have many ahead of us. Tho ive never been a fan of trashtalking on WC (personaly think it looks pretty lame) but 2 days before TW we had Tekk (i assume) WC off his BM multiple times that we wouldnt be able to kill him, and he was gona film it as nurfed has that film of him killing him 1v1 (or something along those lines), etc etc. I was told by multiple KY members how there so OP, and we wont be able to kill there clerics/barbs cos there in nirvana gear and so on. I wont be holding it against any Zulu member for being proud of themselves, pretty much everyone thought KY would win, even many Zulu members belived KY would win it.

"Its zulu what do you expect..." so what about the trash talk from KD after they where beating zulu a couple month's ago? And im sure if KY had won many members from there would be trashtalking on WC. It exists on every MMO i have ever played, some people are mature some are not, it cant be helped.

Was a great TW and im looking forward to more in the future, see you next week Kylin b:victory

Edit: X_daehrren_x pay up! I accept payment in charms and Dorbs too :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    "Its zulu what do you expect..." so what about the trash talk from KD after they where beating zulu a couple month's ago? And im sure if KY had won many members from there would be trashtalking on WC. It exists on every MMO i have ever played, some people are mature some are not, it cant be helped.

Trash talk is expected, nothing wrong with that....its just dumb when people say "i hope there will be no trash talk after the war" and then when they win, they themselves are the ones trash talking.

Also....i dont think many people expected kylin to win, or zulu. myself, along with many others just thought it would be a 3 hour war. But, the one thing kylin had to watch out for, happened, and so they lost. GJ by zulu to execute their game plan, bad job by kylin for being sloppy as hell.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tekkblade - Harshlands
    Tekkblade - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    well.. GF seeya next weekb:victory
    I'm bored..b:surrender

and might look forward to making warsoul weapon too (rofl)

cashmoney/talkblade/luved by haters for my wallet b:victoryb:bye
    edited May 2010
    Trash talk is expected, nothing wrong with that....its just dumb when people say "i hope there will be no trash talk after the war" and then when they win, they themselves are the ones trash talking.

Also....i dont think many people expected kylin to win, or zulu. myself, along with many others just thought it would be a 3 hour war. But, the one thing kylin had to watch out for, happened, and so they lost. GJ by zulu to execute their game plan, bad job by kylin for being sloppy as hell.

Which is?b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Vote for Onions!
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Which is?b:puzzled

Pushing out of control on attack and allowing zulu to transition from defense to offense quickly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I havent watched a video of the war yet, but im pretty sure i know exactly what happened. and that is, kylins leroying catas sprinted ahead, having only seen KDs defense, got *****, and then zulu defense pushed up on attack.

Going to watch the video now.....if its even posted yet.

Oh u gotta watch the video lol
    Jlung and Acrelar 2 man ninja cata FTW b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Tutmozis - Harshlands
    Tutmozis - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's not like this game requires you be terribly skillful.
    If you get hit with Water Dragon, it wont matter how skilled the caster is. Any idiot can Undine and Dragon. But money plays a much bigger part, when the Mage is using a +12 Nirvana weapon.

On topic, Zulu vs Kylin.
    From my point of view, and having have fought and pulled Catas against both guilds:

They both have amazing defences. With the inclusion of several Rank8's and +10 DDs on both sides, their defences are both really solid. The attack, however is a little different. For Catabarbs Zulu has Jlung and... who else? No seriously. The biggest weakness that Zulu has is the lack of Catabarbs. Kylin has four solid Catabarbs, while Zulu I think will be struggling to find decent people to pull catapults. With this being said, I think Zulu's attack team is going to get ripped apart by Kylin's Defence.

However, this is not a Zulu attack war. Kylin is attacking and all Zulu has to do is defend. I predict that this will be close to a 3 hour war due to the fact that Zulu will be forced to Turtle after they realize their attack squads aren't getting anywhere and Kylin's are. The war will come down to if Kylin can push into Zulu's base while Zulu is turtling. If they can, then they will win. If not, then this will be a 3 hour war with a lot of charm ****, at the end of which Zulu will still have the land.

Anyway, I hope a few people fraps this war. I'll be looking forward to watching.

Nicely said Juggernaut.

To be honest, Zulu was better in few things...and far different then KD TWs was in last 2-3 month.

I hope Kylin learn from this, and will do things better.

Also, I not noticed trash talk from Zulu, and respect for that !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GLv_BM - Harshlands
    GLv_BM - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    emo, u mean...

rich friends > skill?
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    emo, u mean...

rich friends > skill?

LOL Broken Arm