KY vs. Zulu

1235»

Comments

• Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm curious how you stay under 85 to help GV. Do you change lead so you don't get the xp?

I actually never heard of a single person in KY until 95+ except for MD and Tekkblade, who were the biggest fcktards on the server. Oh and Bottie, I mean Bearie.
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    probewbly

kylin didnt have high lvls to grind at fish? there was MD, Miko_Chan, Shizuma, Cielis and XuLin and another bunch 4-5 lvls lower, staying under 85 to help people doing GV and lvling our genieb:victory
    this group was composed of embustero, froan_pl, taishang, bain, jwu, adelina(a bit lower than us),tekkblade and myself. then we no lifed fish grinding for a week and got to 90. XuLin was 92 and Cielis was 93 when we got to 90. it was not much of a difference
    and since when did kylin have 40+ pkers? even when there is a pk party there are only like 2 squads.

I used to kill you then you outlvled and outgeared me Quiting FTL :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • MuGata - Harshlands
    MuGata - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm curious how you stay under 85 to help GV. Do you change lead so you don't get the xp?

I actually never heard of a single person in KY until 95+ except for MD and Tekkblade, who were the biggest fcktards on the server. Oh and Bottie, I mean Bearie.

He means he stayed 85 to help lowbies GV and lvled genie with xp he got from GV ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World International
    MuGata - Elf Archer - Demon

Perfect World Multilingual
    Lovintom - Barbarian
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Bearie left KY for Pendulum before QQme.. this was long long long ago. the server was 4 months old maybe. he was going to get kicked for botting but pete wasnt online to do it. He was in Boston i think and we didnt have director, thats why we said that XuLin is a dictator.
    never heard of u before u started QQing on the forum abt Ky cser's and we called u CryAgain. so it was like 4 months ago. just sayin
    I used to kill you then you outlvled and outgeared me Quiting FTL :<
    yeah dont forget i had npc gears :D (mold chest though)
    He means he stayed 85 to help lowbies GV and lvled genie with xp he got from GV ^^
    what he said. it was a common thing to lvl genies with Gv exp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoroaster - Harshlands
    Zoroaster - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    tryagain was one of the old members in kd.b:bye

btw and he posted in a thread where you gave your first comment on this forum.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination. b:laugh
  • Iamkiller - Harshlands
    Iamkiller - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    **** this week, i cant wait till next week. b:chuckle

seems not working well eh?
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I'm an old member of KD too Q_Q