How much you cash u spend in game?

Options

Comments

• Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Well rest assured, a cashshopper like me aint gonna trash a non cashshopper like you...like what a lot of non csers do to alot of well meaning csers...quite unfair really b:bye
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • \Hysteria\ - Dreamweaver16
    \Hysteria\ - Dreamweaver16 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    none, grinding and merchanting have more than covered what i need, unlike alot of ppl i dont mind grinding long as i take breaks
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    45k USD. Bill Gate is my father.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    45k USD. Bill Gate is my father.

Quite some effortb:bye bump it up to 50k and see what happens b:chuckle Warren Buffet is MY father :-P
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    0 $$ and so far i got everything i wished for, later then others but no $$ involved.
    Rank 6 sages weapon, Warsong belt, Cube necklace, lunar ring... all from merchanting and doing BHs b:cute b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    There no need to telling how great was everyone do without using real money. b:surrender
    It's like telling cash shopper is a fool . . b:angry
    They were the one that keep making the game running and free >.> . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    There no need to telling how great was everyone do without using real money. b:surrender
    It's like telling cash shopper is a fool . . b:angry
    They were the one that keep making the game running and free >.> . .

Seriously, cash shoppers keep this game free, and as a plus, we get to get "good" items that some cannot right away.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Seriously, cash shoppers keep this game free, and as a plus, we get to get "good" items that some cannot right away.

Exactly b:victory
    Just say "I am doing fine." as non cash shopper is enough. b:shocked
    And maybe add why can't buy cash shop if you actually want to buy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Tjikkie - Raging Tide
    Tjikkie - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    The last 10 months about 50-60 $ per month. Bought charms, fashion, inventory stone, mounts, and some other stuff. Stopped spending money on PWI about a month ago. Lost trust in continuity of the game. Still a very nice game, too bad they have mismanagement.
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    In all honestly, I respect those that met their in-game goals without using the boutique. The patience and time it takes to acquire such things any other way is just amazing.

But seriously, don't be picking on people that don't have that patience, or even time. Didn't they advertise that hyper stones were best for people to keep up with their friends if they don't play as often? I know people may not agree, since it's available to everyone anyway, but that missed the point of the advertisement~

It's amusing to see who will spend what to get what, but neither party should be discriminated against in this situation. We're all players in the same game, right? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • KissAndKill - Dreamweaver
    KissAndKill - Dreamweaver Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Exactly b:victory
    Just say "I am doing fine." as non cash shopper is enough. b:shocked
    And maybe add why can't buy cash shop if you actually want to buy.

Not just that, but I often give stuff that people normally can't get, for free even. But that is to say, I only do it with "friends" I guess.
    There once a time when I cared about getting to the top quickly as possible to help others. Now, I take it slow, and don't worry about having nothing to do. There's always something to do in an MMORPG, especially if you are high level. PK'ing is for those who desire to inflate their egos. True friendship comes from helping one-another, rather than to start rivalries.

It takes 315300 Mysterious Chips to make one warsoul weapon, if you have a 100% success rate.
  • Picky - Lost City
    Picky - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont know why people get so upset. b:surrender Its up to the individual how much or how little of real cash to spend on the game. To each his own. As many have stated, its the cash shoppers that keep the game F2P for the ones that dont. Isnt that a good thing?

Yes, im a cash shopper. Working full time and taking care of a family, the hubby and I dont have that much time to grind or shop for deals or merchant as much we'd like. I figure we spend a few dollars here and there which is equivalent to the cost of going out for dinner or a few Starbucks coffees. We play for enjoyment and entertainment and I still fail to understand why cash shoppers are trashed. Everyone has their financial responsiblities and its understandable that a 16yr old might not have as much spare cash to spend compared to a 30yr old working full time adult but I dont think there is anyone to blame for that.

Do what you need to do to enjoy the game no matter wat it is. I actually envy the people that have the time to grind for gold and merchant and shop. I've been so excited the few time's i've found an awesome bargain. Unfortunately we just dont have that kind of time to devote and the few hours that we do get to spend on the game, we'd like to spend with friends and go help run some instances or something.
  • KayLinda - Sanctuary
    KayLinda - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I dont know why people get so upset. b:surrender Its up to the individual how much or how little of real cash to spend on the game. To each his own. As many have stated, its the cash shoppers that keep the game F2P for the ones that dont. Isnt that a good thing?

We play for enjoyment and entertainment and I still fail to understand why cash shoppers are trashed.

In total I am guessing about $400 since November (between my wife's and my toons) - so, it's $200 apiece. This was for the usual: good flying mount, expansion stones, and charms. Occasionally, refinement stones or mats for crafts (where I am short in one of the "X" number of oils, leather, etc..).

Nothing to be ashamed of for me. Heck, I work two computer programming jobs for about 60 hours a week. So, I spend $8 on two charms rather than $8 for a Sonic burger and onion rings on a weekend. The burger last 5 minutes; the charms a week (unless I am in a real nuke-fest).

As far as the cash-shoppers treatment, I could answer that. <Beware, extreme sarcasm and gross generalizations follow>.

It's like in school where the students who could not/would not compete decided that they were the "cool" ones and the others were nerds. In their hopes, the ones who could compete would feel ashamed and stop competing.

Typically, the ones spouting off about cash shopping fit in one of the following categories (BTW, how about referring to non cash shoppers as leeches or freeloaders?)

-- Teenagers on an allowance and no access to mommy and daddy's credit card.
    -- Starving college students calculating that each charm bought is one less beer.
    -- Chronically unemployed or underemployed - they have tons of game time but no money for boutique items (but somehow manage to pay their internet and computer costs each month)
    -- Those who absolutely, positively will not spend a cent on anything they do not have to. Usually this behavior is deeper rooted in them than just game play.
    -- Those with a sense of entitlement. They feel everything is owed to them and that PWI should feel honored that they even log into the game. They don't understand that Free-To-Play does not equate to Free-to-Provide.
    -- The "all businesses are evil" believers and think that they are being ***** for just playing the game (yet they log in every day)
    -- Game purists who grind and do everything by hand (actually, nothing wrong with this category other than they do not circulate or contribute to game costs).
    Since when did the word "fail" change from a verb to an adjective? A character can "fail" (as a verb) or be a "failed" character (as an adjective), but there is no such thing as a "fail" character.

If "Barb" (not "arian") is short for Barbarian and "Veno" (not "mancer") is short for Venomancer then shouldn't we be calling Assassins something other than "sins"?
  • LifeHunting - Heavens Tear
    LifeHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Personally, i've spent around 600-700 dollars on this game.

Mainly for aqquiring something for one of my toons (veno), the rest is used on my main (BM), or sold in AH Gold trade.

Currently things i've bought:

- Max inven stone
    - Max bank stone
    - 2 Wadrobe stones
    - tons of 1* D.Orbs
    - **** load of battle pet packs

actually.....let me rephrase this. Go in game hit "O" and just look through each tab, i've bought something out of each tab at least once.
  • MeatPopcicle - Sanctuary
    MeatPopcicle - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Can only imagine how junked up your email is. Not to mention you have just been data banked.

Wrong. I don't use real info and I still get the zen.
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Spent about $50 on the game.

Getting close to making my first billion.

Feels good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My calculator doesnt seem to be able to add up all of my zen history :(

I spent around 500 monthly since November 2008 plus another xx thousand towards my warsoul fund xD
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    My calculator doesnt seem to be able to add up all of my zen history :(

I spent around 500 monthly since November 2008 plus another xx thousand towards my warsoul fund xD

You spent 9,000 USD + However many you put toward warsoul fund.
    Still not comparable to my 35k USD y0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Gorgonia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonia - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You spent 9,000 USD + However many you put toward warsoul fund.
    Still not comparable to my 35k USD y0.

b:victory Im happy for you... not here to show that I spent more than any other tho'... and u dont know how much that xx actually is anyway xD
    b:bye
  • Olivassin - Heavens Tear
    Olivassin - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    here's my spendings over each month:
    pwi.png
    vertical line: $ spend
    horitzontal line: month (you see it goes from 3 to 12 (2009) and from 1 to 6 (2010))
    blue line: $ spend
    orange line: average

520$ in total, average of 26$ per month

i'm ashamed though, now i just found out how how to play without CS b:surrender
  • justinsutton
    justinsutton Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    320 for me
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    about 100 bucks but i got double that in items , you just got to know how to do the survays that arent going to **** up your pc or give you spyware and harass you

( by the way the 100 bucks was half paypal and half gift cards from family during my birthday ) :-)

2011-10-26 Perfect World TransferDreamweaver
    -123 0
    2011-10-26 PeanutLabs Transfer
    +123 123
    2011-10-26 Perfect World TransferDreamweaver
    -50 0
    +25 50
    +25 25
    2011-10-25 Perfect World TransferDreamweaver
    -242 0
    2011-10-25 superrewards Transfer
    +119 242
    2011-10-25 PeanutLabs Transfer
    +123 123
    2011-10-24 Perfect World TransferDreamweaver
    -75 0
    2011-10-24 superrewards Transfer
    +75 75
    -119 0
    2011-10-24 superrewards Transfer
    +119 119
    -9 0
    2011-10-24 PeanutLabs Transfer
    +3 9
    2011-10-24 PeanutLabs Transfer
    +3 6

This is just one page
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I don't want to say.... what I have spent in the past... but I have stopped (except for charms) and will farm what I get from here on out.

One thing is that I now must play, to get my investment out of it.... atleast the ones that did not pay - can walk away if they continue to be disatisified.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Proudly spent 100 bucks for my wings and I love em xD - now imagine all the other stuff b:shocked b:chuckle

Do I enjoy it, yes.
    Will I stop, probably when better games are released but for now I will keep doing it till i get bored of PWI b:chuckle

My history of all my time here :P
    Page 1: $50.00 - $100.00 - $100.00 - $100.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $100.00 - $50.00 - $100.00 - $100.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $50.00
    Page 2: $20.00 - $10.00 - $50.00 - $10.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $50.00 - $50.00
    Page 3: $20.00 - $10.00 - $20.00 - $20.00 - $30.00 - $10.00 - $20.00 - $20.00 - $20.00 - $50.00

Total: $1,760

The question is: Am I done with my gear, NOT EVEN THERE :P

Edit: I was looking at some short history, updated it... think its accurate, could be some $100 up or lower, didn't really recheck it lol.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Lord_Ghetto - Dreamweaver
    Lord_Ghetto - Dreamweaver Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    been playing almost 3 years....lv101 5aps bm completely farmed....quit sitting at the ah selling gold play the game an you wont need to dump cash into this game b:bye
    "Don't argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their lv and beat you with experience." b:surrender b:laugh
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    since 2008.. i jsut went to look and got scared...

6990 USD and 765 euro D:

i really thought it was less QQ
    The money could had been used uhm... better
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I spent about 6 grand so far. I sacrifice all for the sake of being pro here.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    since 2008.. i jsut went to look and got scared...

6990 USD and 765 euro D:

i really thought it was less QQ
    The money could had been used uhm... better

oh wow now i dont feel bad about my spending XD
    I spent about 6 grand so far. I sacrifice all for the sake of being pro here.

Let me tell you Hearz from DW is more pro you're some grands away from beating him/her :D lol, troll.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    money spend since 2008 0$ no need to pay on these kinda games
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options