Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    $0 b:bye haters
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I spend $155.40 flat, per YEAR for another game and get everything I need/want in-game. Gotta work for it, but it is so much nicer and a more balanced game.

Not saying PW isn't fun... or at least it used to be... before it became so incredibly unbalanced. Only things it has going for it right now is the graphic's and the unique character creation tool.

I am hoping things get better if players express enough dissatisfaction. And by players, I mean the one's
    who spend, as well as those who don't.

Quoted for Life!!! +1 on this..I don't care if you havent spent money on this game, but those that do have the right express dissatisfaction. Thank them csers for giving you all a free game b:bye
  • SlashSin - Lost City
    SlashSin - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    $9001. Haha. No but seriously, probably about $500 on this char, and $250 on my cleric on Sanctuary server
    The only sin to go from 1 to 102 completely nude b:cool
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    $9001. Haha. No but seriously, probably about $500 on this char, and $250 on my cleric on Sanctuary server

Tyvm for making this game free to play for everyone b:thanks
  • SxcSuzie - Heavens Tear
    SxcSuzie - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I spent $10 in the game to get a gift for my friend, which used about ~5 gold. I got **** and the remaining 5 gold went to the hacker.

I quit this game shortly afterward.
  • Islamey - Dreamweaver
    Islamey - Dreamweaver Posts: 586 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    23500$
    And you don't have a warsoul yet?
    The chillum is sometimes referred to as a chalice, based on a quote from the Biblical book of Deuteronomy. Thanks and praises are offered to Jah before smoking the chillum.
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Over past year and half i have spend over 23500$ b:surrenderb:surrender

Thank you for making this game F2P.

As for all the haters, just because you and I don't spend that much on the game, doesn't mean we should go on bashing this person. They're making this game F2P for us. And a note that someone also stated earlier, it's THEIR money, they can spend it anyway THEY like to. Even if it's just for pixels.
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ....$20 for super inv extension and a chubb =/

and oracles and hyper exp b:chuckle
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ingrafer - Heavens Tear
    Ingrafer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    probably about $700 =/
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    sadly no oracle, Hyper are paid from merchanting tokens b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kismeta - Dreamweaver
    Kismeta - Dreamweaver Posts: 345 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    200$ ish I think... Mostly spent on mounts, aerogear, fash, few charms here and there, a wardrobe stone, a few gifts, few teles...oh and LOTS of SoF... I'm fairly sure I've bought a bunch of other stuff but can't remember exactly what...Its weird to think I've spent that much, and that its not nearly as much as some people have...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<- tyvm to ForsakenX for the sig, <3 ur work

Vanquish for life

Clerics are not your slaves, we do not exist to do your bidding. We also have names. Saying please does not take a lot of typing. I react very badly to being yelled at. Please do not do it.
    Its rather sad when people automatically assume you are a guy just because you are playing a veno....
    Live life to its fullest, learn from your mistakes, and most importantly, have fun. b:victory
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    $0.

And because of that, I spend an extensive amount of time scrounging west archo for idiots who dunno how to price things in my favor.

And holy ****, there's a lot of idiots. Really proud of myself though; in other MMO's I was always really wasteful with money and just really luck, so my luck kept me afloat. Now I'm playing a game that's very money tight and I've learned economics. Hooray for adapting!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Sangodoc - Dreamweaver
    Sangodoc - Dreamweaver Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have 3 characters and I've been playing for about 10 months, and I normally spend $10 US each month. I look at it as a completely voluntary subscription fee which I can discontinue at any time with no severe repercussions. I also spent a total of $50 extra for Christmas and my birthday, so $150 over 10 months.

Honestly, I've spent more than that on anime and books in a single month before, so that's really not that bad, especially considering that the entertainment from PWI has lasted me far longer than the DVDs and books did.
  • Rozeta - Lost City
    Rozeta - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    And you don't have a warsoul yet?

Nope b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thank you for making this game F2P.

As for all the haters, just because you and I don't spend that much on the game, doesn't mean we should go on bashing this person. They're making this game F2P for us. And a note that someone also stated earlier, it's THEIR money, they can spend it anyway THEY like to. Even if it's just for pixels.

amenz 10char
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    PWI cashshoppers pale in comparison to PWMY-EN ones.

pigy.

That is all.

Mostly on topic; I've spent around $400 on this game, most on fash, mounts, more fash, and gifts for friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hmmm.... I've spent about 20$ - 30$ on guess what?! Fashion b:laugh

So basically, I've spent an average of 5$ a month. I don't think it's all that bad, to put it this way, I sacrifice a pack of ciggs for pixel clothes. Hm. I guess you can even call it healthy b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    $50 so far.

Sometimes I wish I could blow an instant $500 on packs though. <____<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    $50 so far.

Sometimes I wish I could blow an instant $500 on packs though. <____<

I knew a guy that claimed he got 1000 dollars worth of gold for his bday from his dad or something...and he spend 800 of it on yes, packs. Knownase i know exactly what u mean Q_Q
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Baalzor - Heavens Tear
    Baalzor - Heavens Tear Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    some ppl like to go out and get wasted. i dont.
    some ppl like to spend their money what other ppl would consider ridicolous. like buying shirt for 200 bucks wtf ? or buying parts of the car. or if you like popular brand name clothes and you buy gucci bag (this is for girls) for 500$ on ebay. or someone will spend monthly over 300$ on junk food.
    i like pw. i spend money on pw. its my choice.
    http:// fr.xfire.com/video/36f4d6/
    RUBBERBAND \o/
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I spent nearly 300 euros over 4 months, which was worth 450$ or more back when I was playing and the Euro was much much stronger than it is now.

I do not regret the amount, but I do regret the way I spent it. I made some lame-**** decisions to make money, like buying Plat Charms in order to sell them afterwards, when I could have made soooooooooooo much more by buying and selling Tokens for example. I guess I was just a noobie and I was eager to have millions of coins ingame, so I acted too fast and too much out of inexperience to make smart moves.

I could have gotten a good fortune and some decent gear with that 450$, but I only got for about less than half of it, seeing as I started to spend this cash a bit more wisely for the last 100$ or so.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    0$
    Spending money on free-to-play game makes it too easy, I need a challenge or I get bored.
    Packs World International
  • Tidalira - Archosaur
    Tidalira - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Only $10.
    And that's to get a shiny pair of wings.
    I might spend a bit more in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    embrace the power of FABULOUS
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    0$. I'm not claiming I'm not rich, but I'm doing pretty fine.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I used to spend $20/week on various stuff for my toons, mostly charms but also over 150 of the various packs. For now I haven't spent anything in 2 months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • _Nettuno_ - Harshlands
    _Nettuno_ - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    30$ for the wings b:pleased
  • Purge - Raging Tide
    Purge - Raging Tide Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I've spent $20 - Super inventory and hammer, figure I don't mind spending a little towards the game for the enjoyment it gives me. I might spend a little more in the future...unless the devs in their infinite wisdom decide to do anything else toward ruining the game (thinking mainly of the DQ price reduction).
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear
    TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    A minimum of $10 per two months.

P.S. The OP's name is very nasty b:surrender
  • Blazing - Harshlands
    Blazing - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I've spent over 1k USD (750 USD on myself and the rest to friends) since December of 08 til now in total. I don't regret it. I've enjoyed my purchases. I bought fashion and charms when I began. Then I bought pet cages, mounts, bride pack, many many mp charms.. it was such an addiction !! It was to the point where I couldn't stand being without an mp charm!!

Then later I bought a herc and phoenix just because I'm too lazy to farm for one in-game and apparently I lack in the area of making many companions because I'm so shy and embarrassed to ask for help on so many bosses. It was easier for me to get a herc at that time, than having to ask strangers or faction mates that happens to be busy most of the time. I felt like I didn't want to trouble them.. Also I thought the phoenix was just sooooooo adorable and I thought to myself "I MUST HAVE IT!!"

Honestly speaking, I charge less and less now. I stopped buying mp charms with USD now because of the lovely tokens that make mp food so cheap and spam them like drinking water <3. I have less of a drive to buy stuff from the boutique nowadays. I charge occasionally for fashion if they're really appealing though or if I see a skill book I really want. I charge, sell gold, and buy it. When I think about it, I could've spent that on gear, but... looking adorable comes first in my book.. than maybe skills and gear later ;-;
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Also I thought the phoenix was just sooooooo adorable and I thought to myself "I MUST HAVE IT!!"
    Phoenix is adorable ? b:shocked
    but... looking adorable comes first in my book.. than maybe skills and gear later ;-;

Somehow . . i feel . . i must say. . " Agree " b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...