How much you cash u spend in game?

Options

Comments

• Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Probably around $450, basically for my veno's herc (which will pay out on the long run), to get my goldmane lion, iridescence wings, fashion, inv stone (for veno and cleric), and .... to get gear i guess.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Dashka - Heavens Tear
    Dashka - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I've been playing PWI for a year and some now and so far I've spent close to $650. Was it worth it? Yes.

It was worth all the amazing friendships/relationships I've built with people in-game and out of game b:pleased
    [SIGPIC]<3[/SIGPIC]
  • Dicktator - Archosaur
    Dicktator - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thnx guys for ur sharing. Ab:chuckle

Overall its not that bad to spend some cash for the game .;;.. And i think its working for my diet too lol.. I was thinking to gobuy some MCDonald around 7-10 $ but than i changed my mind and got some gold .lol :)>.
  • yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i sold my car to get myself a full nirvana
    =( i dont know how much i spent anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »

b:angry fashion b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Is these really happened <.< . . ?
    You shouldn't be that insane, if i can't full fill my needs on real world i won't play games.
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    spent a crapton enough to know that if i blurt it out it would shame me...b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • yashino
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:angry fashion b:angry

b:sweat totally forgot... yes they're fashion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:sweat totally forgot... yes they're fashion.

I am ashamed of you b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yashino
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I am ashamed of you b:sad

b:sad addition: Reason why i sold my car because nirv looks so hawt <3 fashion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:sad addition: Reason why i sold my car because nirv looks so hawt <3 fashion

Get G15 now b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yashino
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Get G15 now b:dirty

b:cute b:dirty they look hawt + i added g7 shards in to make them glow pretty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:cute b:dirty they look hawt + i added g7 shards in to make them glow pretty.

YOUR RICH!!...G7....b:shutup

<33

PS --> we look like witches on fire with the garnet glow...at least on my gear >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yashino
    edited May 2010
    Options
    YOUR RICH!!...G7....b:shutup

<33

PS --> we look like witches on fire with the garnet glow...at least on my gear >_>

b:angry me looks prettiez with them

b:cry i use g7 because because no more rl money to spend now, looking for a job to cs again qq
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:angry me looks prettiez with them

b:cry i use g7 because because no more rl money to spend now, looking for a job to cs again qq

b:sweatb:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you sold a car...

OMFG.....

you sir/miss ar crazy... b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • MeatPopcicle - Sanctuary
    MeatPopcicle - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Less than $100 for both myself and my wife. And that is just for inventory/bank expansions. I make zen by doing surveys every day during WQ. b:victory
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear
    TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I used my mom's do something strange for a little change money to get what I wanted b:shocked
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Must be nice to spend thousands of dollars on a game.
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear
    TheUnjudged - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ohoho nice Dustin, but none of the money I spent was earned :o Mom did her stuff on teh corner and thenn she came home and went to sleep. hehehehehe I smell money b:sin
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Less than $100 for both myself and my wife. And that is just for inventory/bank expansions. I make zen by doing surveys every day during WQ. b:victory

Can only imagine how junked up your email is. Not to mention you have just been data banked.
  • Hayateremix - Lost City
    Hayateremix - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    around $700, just for fash and charms..and to just sell gold lol
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Selling gold is how i got 25 easy million. But then some high lvled red name noticed my overflowing with money status and wouldnt stop following me cuz he kept telling me to buy him dolls T_T money is awesome-o, but at a price :(
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I just did the math from my zen history, and I spent $510 between March of 2009 to May of this year.

$100, give or take a few, was dedicated to the hercules for my venomancer in the last month and a half.

Other "larger" purchases were demon res (sold gold to buy it for 17 mil-ish), the iridesence wings (also sold gold to buy it from a catstall for 15 mil), chieftan's battlecat, flying drake.

Smaller purchases included stuff like a full bank stone, the full inventory stone, and cages to open the petbag for my venomancer completely, HP/MP charms, and a few hypers (like 10?), and fashion of course.

For what it's worth, I've yet to really be the real "catshopper" kind of player. My gear kinda sucks for my level, so I've been working that new herc of mine to his bones with soloing TT's and selling the TT Mats in order to level up my venomacer's blacksmithing and tailoring to level 6 (which I got blacksmithing, but not yet tailoring). Wasn't too bad. Only cost me like.. 2.1 million coins to manufacture all the 2* items required for the blacksmithing quest b:cute

Does it make sense to say that I "pretend" to be rich? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I just did the math from my zen history, and I spent $510 between March of 2009 to May of this year.

$100, give or take a few, was dedicated to the hercules for my venomancer in the last month and a half.

Other "larger" purchases were demon res (sold gold to buy it for 17 mil-ish), the iridesence wings (also sold gold to buy it from a catstall for 15 mil), chieftan's battlecat, flying drake.
    Smaller purchases included stuff like a full bank stone, the full inventory stone, and cages to open the petbag for my venomancer completely, HP/MP charms, and a few hypers (like 10?), and fashion of course.

For what it's worth, I've yet to really be the real "catshopper" kind of player. My gear kinda sucks for my level, so I've been working that new herc of mine to his bones with soloing TT's and selling the TT Mats in order to level up my venomacer's blacksmithing and tailoring to level 6 (which I got blacksmithing, but not yet tailoring). Wasn't too bad. Only cost me like.. 2.1 million coins to manufacture all the 2* items required for the blacksmithing quest b:cute

Does it make sense to say that I "pretend" to be rich? b:chuckle

couldnt you have just bought it directly FROM the cashshop?

• Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    couldnt you have just bought it directly FROM the cashshop?

Sort of. I actually bought them the same night they put them in the boutique when they didn't shut down the servers for maintenance.

But it was actually cheaper through the catstall, because it was worth 50 gold, whereas the gold conversion at the time, 15 mil was only 30-ish gold.

Edit: On the plus side, they were the 3.2/6.2 version rather than the 3.0/6.0 glitched ones ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sort of. I actually bought them the same night they put them in the boutique when they didn't shut down the servers for maintenance.

But it was actually cheaper through the catstall, because it was worth 50 gold, whereas the gold conversion at the time, 15 mil was only 30-ish gold.

Ahhhhhs. okay i see your point. Dat is smartb:thanks

• Zikai - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ahhhhhs. okay i see your point. Dat is smartb:thanks

Yeah, I almost felt bad, because I'm not the best with mental math, so when I was asking my faction if 15 mil for these wings were a good price, they were like "THAT'S A STEAL!"

I had like.. 3 friends stand on top of the person's catstall while I charged what I needed to charge so people couldn't click on it b:laugh

One was like "BAD PANDA COVER-UP!" Ahh.... fun times. I'm still using the wings, btw. They're still my favourite <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Imma fullblown cashshopper. and i aint afraid to admit it. ive spend 320 over a course of like...two months. lol i had to say, it was worth it b:laugh

• Exefs - Archosaur
    Exefs - Archosaur Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    None, and Im proud of it :P