How much you cash u spend in game?

Dicktator - Archosaur
Dicktator - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Just for my curiosity . how much cash u spend in the game and for what?

Well . when i did my sin i spended 20 $ 9 gold for inventory stone and the rest for gear till lvl 7x..

Right now im about to spend like 30 $ more to get my lvl 80 gear lol..

u ?b:pleasedb:pleased
Post edited by Dicktator - Archosaur on

Comments

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Just for my curiosity . how much cash u spend in the game and for what?

Well . when i did my sin i spended 20 $ 9 gold for inventory stone and the rest for gear till lvl 7x..

Right now im about to spend like 30 $ more to get my lvl 80 gear lol..

u ?b:pleasedb:pleased

As of yet, none. I know people who spent a lot on this game though. More power to them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    How much do I spend on this game? Not a damn thing. I have in the past and really regret it. PWE will get no more money out of me until they fix this damn game.
  • nyandesu
    nyandesu Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    $700 or more.

All on fash.

My BM needs to look pretty.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    For me still none so far.
    There was once a time when i am playing low lv character at raging tide city then a friend of mine invite me to come to thousand stream . .
    Knowing that was so far for me he give me world map (item that open all teleport spot)

My first reaction is ...
    Me : "OMG, this is so expensive you know ..." (5 gold)
    He : "What do you mean that was cheap only 5 gold."
    Me : b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Dicktator - Archosaur
    Dicktator - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    well.. i hear a lot about QQ to those who spend moneys ... but... ..idk if i dont spend 30 $ ill get stock inmy 7x alot and ill spend a lot of time just grinding and bh and stuff.. 30 bucks isnt that much for me ..; ) its like u saved from eating at the restaurant one time .. i mean.. its wort it .;) lol b:thanks
  • ALL_KILL - Lost City
    ALL_KILL - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    0$ for meb:victory
  • Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver
    Lady_Seolfor - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Think i spent something about 500-700$ in total. I stopped charging zen about a month or two ago, after i finished getting the 7 signs and rank6 , and realise the weapon i had in mind was not yet implemented yet. A dream broken, that was.

Still haven't quit, and... in a manner, scrambling together enough money ingame is a game and a challenge in itself. :) I manage to keep a balance of about 3-5mill all the time , which i am happy with.

Perhaps i would be better off charging a bit to make the best out of the sales right now, but i just don't feel like keep spending money on a half-finished product.

In game, i guess i spend about 300k - 1mill a day. Some days i spend way more, and other days, far less.
    This is my signature. It is my sin in stealth mode.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If I remember correctly, I've spent $11 on my character for a Super Inventory Stone, a Gold HP Charm, and some Ambassador Shorts, but I've also spent another $29 on gifts for others.

Frankly, I don't think I could ever be a cash-shop player, even if I could afford it. It just seems kinda odd to me to buy success in a video game. I'd be fine with buying mounts, Inventory Stones, Fashion, etc..., but I remember not really wanting to buy the HP Charm. I remember I did it because we were in a low-level squad in FB19 and we'd finally managed to make it to the end and people were counting on me not to die.

But after that I wanted to stick to only using what I could earn in-game, because I prefer games to be a challenge. It turns out that worked out very well for me, because the challenge taught be how to be a merchant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    ....$20 for super inv extension and a chubb =/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    So far, 320$. But i highly expect the number's gonna grow. Honestly, I noticed that alot of ppl that trash other ppl about spending cash on the game, that probably werent planning on spending it on anything else cuz most likely it was burning an unnessary hole in their pockets, are qqers at heart. Ppl act as though we take like half of our paychecks each month and devote it to the game, which i kinda doubt is the case unless you have MAJOR issues. there's nothing wrong with loving PW, but if your sacrificing paying your bills or living offa 5 cent dry instant ramen for weeks just to "succeed" at PW, THEN there's an issue.b:bye ijs
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    80 dollars b:shocked I am quite shocked I have spent that much, but it is my money and I can do what I please with it.Tiger46.gif
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    80 dollars b:shocked I am quite shocked I have spent that much, but it is my money and I can do what I please with it.Tiger46.gif

amen. another thing i noticed, ppl that trash about CSing is that they're either 1) still having to hang offa their mommy and daddy, or 2) are pathetically unemployed or get checks every month to compensate for their anger disorders

• Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I have spent 90$
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Well at least you have a job Dustin, i'm talking about the kids that whine and go "Mom and Dad didn't give me my allowance todayb:cry imma go cry about it to my fellow faction members"

i saw you edit that post Dustin xD

• Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    o.o I wanna job
    edited May 2010
    Well at least you have a job Dustin, i'm talking about the kids that whine and go "Mom and Dad didn't give me my allowance todayb:cry imma go cry about it to my fellow faction members"

i saw you edit that post Dustin xD

I accidentally click u but I was quoting someone else, I am tired today.b:laugh

anyways g2g.b:bye

gotta go do that thing called sleep.

• Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Even though the economy sux **** go and get one. There's nothing i hate more than 25+ year olds that live with their mommy and daddy that say OMG i'm poor T_T

and Dustin, why didnt you just DELETE the quote? i misquote ppl all the time but i delete the text before i send it

edited May 2010
    Well my house is building material shop.
    It's just my currency ratio with $ is so big.
    And i am not doing bad so far. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010

and Dustin, why didnt you just DELETE the quote? i misquote ppl all the time but i delete the text before i send it

to lazy, anyways seriously I need my beauty sleep or else I can't troll tomorrow.

• Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Well my house is building material shop.
    It's just my currency ratio with $ is so big.
    And i am not doing bad so far. b:surrender

Ur house is building material shop?

• Promivius - Dreamweaver
    Promivius - Dreamweaver Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I have spent nothing on this game.
    Nor will I ever.

Would I spent on it?
    Sure, if we players at some point in time get this game-client + basic server-side component under some GNU-license when Perfect World pulls the plug.
    Make no mistake if this game is dead aka lack of players with plastic the server will go offline making it impossible to start it again.

Think about it..
    If I spent on it now I will never be able to play this game again when they pull it so it just is 1 large wast of money.

If indeed we players get it in the long run under some kind of GNU-license I would spent cash for more content to be made (not fashion btw.... boy stop the fashion) increasing it prolonged playability.

Of course this game is most likely already made into a private server version. If I do a search on Google I am fairly sure something will pops up. However I rather get the original software then some pirated version.
    I speak for myself. My opinions are my own.
    Assuming I speak for others is therefor void.
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    nyandesu wrote: »
    $700 or more.

All on fash.

My BM needs to look pretty.

I spend $155.40 flat, per YEAR for another game and get everything I need/want in-game. Gotta work for it, but it is so much nicer and a more balanced game.

Not saying PW isn't fun... or at least it used to be... before it became so incredibly unbalanced. Only things it has going for it right now is the graphic's and the unique character creation tool.

I am hoping things get better if players express enough dissatisfaction. And by players, I mean the one's
    who spend, as well as those who don't.
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
    edited May 2010
    Did i say it wrong ? b:shocked (don't know what to say it in english)
    The 1st floor is the shop, the 2nd floor is where i live.
    Well what i mean is shop that selling something like cement, wood, steels, paint, drill, things for making building.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I have spent nothing on this game.
    Nor will I ever.

Would I spent on it?
    Sure, if we players at some point in time get this game-client + basic server-side component under some GNU-license when Perfect World pulls the plug.
    Make no mistake if this game is dead aka lack of players with plastic the server will go offline making it impossible to start it again.

Think about it..
    If I spent on it now I will never be able to play this game again when they pull it so it just is 1 large wast of money.

If indeed we players get it in the long run under some kind of GNU-license I would spent cash for more content to be made (not fashion btw.... boy stop the fashion) increasing it prolonged playability.

Of course this game is most likely already made into a private server version. If I do a search on Google I am fairly sure something will pops up. However I rather get the original software then some pirated version.

I highly doubt PW is gonna pull the plug, That's just a fiasco waiting to happen. And plus, even in the highly unlikely chance that they do, i wouldnt regret the money i spent. The game was fun, so therefore worth it.

• Rozeta - Lost City
    Rozeta - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Over past year and half i have spend over 23500$ b:surrenderb:surrender
  • Doggystyle/ - Harshlands
    Doggystyle/ - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010

to scared to post with your main?
  • PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear
    PunkinKatt - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited May 2010

I do so hope that is NOT American Dollar's. Because if it is, then someone needs to start up a PW-aholic's Anonymous for you and everyone else that is OVER spending on the game.

OH my, lol.
    There's no such thing as a "Perfect World" full of Jade, diamonds, gold, and other riches and treasures. There is only an imperfect world, with an imperfect society, full of imperfect people, with imperfect idea's about how to be perfectly rich and perfectly perfect. No one cares about being perfectly kind, perfectly fair, or perfectly content.
    It's a perfectly sad world.
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010

well i aint gonna trash you on that.

"OMG you need a life, you could have spend that money to...to...idk. but you need a life BOOHOOHOO"b:angry <----never gonna be me

• Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i've spent 50 pounds worth of phone credit on fsh O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    I spend a shiitload on mounts, gifts for other ppl, and fash. I have the whole goldfish outfit and i looks hawt.