Milyen Our Beloved Leader

Comments

• QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Oh! if you think you're better than me??? why are you digging others private general discussion and ss in PWI public forums???, mmm... people got better brain than me won't do that kind of **** right only the childish & noob???

I better go back to enjoy the music than your blah..blah..blah.. b:laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGp6xC5MXic

Thats a pretty bad version u posted there b:shutup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf5DfE1CPKY
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    all i have to say is lol

i think its time nef go on hiatus. do what CQ did on that other server. be noble. give a **** about the rest of your server for once. it's gotten to the point now that nef has not only killed the end-game fun for every other guild out there, but they've killed it for their own members too.

take a hint
  • kraut
    kraut Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    all i have to say is lol

i think its time nef go on hiatus. do what CQ did on that other server. be noble. give a **** about the rest of your server for once. it's gotten to the point now that nef has not only killed the end-game fun for every other guild out there, but they've killed it for their own members too.

take a hint

Nefarious didn't kill the endgame fun for anyone. PWE did that themselves with their "spend money, have good gear" mentality and the willingness of players to spend cash for in game gear. So for endgame fun being killed you can blame packs.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Nef doesn't control the economy b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    WlNTER - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Thats a pretty bad version u posted there b:shutup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf5DfE1CPKY

QontroL, sorry to say pirated no no original singer better, please don't encourage pirated games, music, movies, etc... an unlicensed, illegal no way. Authentic or imitation Nike/Prada/Dolce & Gabbana mmm... please don't get me wrong of course I'll prefer Authentic, have a nice day. b:bye
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Nef doesn't control the economy b:chuckle

EVGA does.
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    **** wrote: »
    Nefarious didn't kill the endgame fun for anyone. PWE did that themselves with their "spend money, have good gear" mentality and the willingness of players to spend cash for in game gear. So for endgame fun being killed you can blame packs.

I'll disagree with that. Nef was definitely a contributing and determining factor in several of the servers best players taking their leave. Nef and their "do whatever and spend whatever it takes to win" caused Vincent to leave months before the packs even came out.

People leaving Legendary for a brief stint in Outlaw was also done in order to spice up a rather stale TW system, this also happened before packs came out.

Fact is, Nef is comprised of people who benefit from the broken cash shop system that this game uses. The two go hand in hand. Would this game have no cash shop, I would be willing to bet Nef's success would be MUCH more difficult to earn and maintain.

Deny it all you like, shift blame all you like, but Nefarious has most certainly stifled one of the only reasons to continue playing this game. Some give up, others don't. Why do you care what people think of Nef? The Nef mentality is "they don't know us, they just hate us because they all want what we have".
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Oh! if you think you're better than me??? why are you digging others private general discussion and ss in PWI public forums???, mmm... people got better brain than me won't do that kind of **** right only the childish & noob???

I better go back to enjoy the music than your blah..blah..blah.. b:laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGp6xC5MXic

omg i should say i love your Pro Noobnes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    WlNTER - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    omg i should say i love your Pro Noobnes

No originality and your post is getting bore, come out somethings new to rebuke me, because repeating saying others noob is the sign of an old age... let it go uncle Hunter. b:bye
  • Emerencia - Sanctuary
    Emerencia - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What the sht is going on in this thread.
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    Sarugami - Sanctuary Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Fact is, Nef is comprised of people who benefit from the broken cash shop system that this game uses. The two go hand in hand. Would this game have no cash shop, I would be willing to bet Nef's success would be MUCH more difficult to earn and maintain.

If you look at the current state, Nef is not the biggest group of cash shopper anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDaniel - Sanctuary
    TheDaniel - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    If you look at the current state, Nef is not the biggest group of cash shopper anymore.

You have no rights to complain about cashshopping. wedgeone was the biggest cashshopper of all, and you took all his gears. Without him, you are a nothing bm... Hell, wedgeone gave his account to your wife Devish, but somehow you got all the benefits out of it, wander what happened there.
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    lmao....how bout you post on your main? Oh and look at my post again...where did I complain about cash shopping? I guess I gotta spell it out for you so you know the intention of my post. All I'm saying was nef is no longer the biggest group of cash shopper. Serious people is it that hard to read for what it is? Oh if you don't know me personally, refrain from making a statement like that. Most of my gears were farmed by me and my wife (TT99, lunar rings-which I traded it into magic lunar rings for my wife, my event helm and boots). What I got from wedge was the weapons and cube necklace. My wife got lunar rings from wedge. Anyway, I'm sure that when wedge quitted...not just me but some others in regi benefited from his gears and I or we thankful for it. If you truly know what the hell you're talking about, you would know that most of wedge's stuff are bound ;).

Also be more original with you alt name lol @ TheDaniel...

Edit: oooo forgot to add, I'm pretty sure your main is or was a regi otherwise you wouldn't know about this much. So my question is....why do you copy those other so called nef's alts? post on your main geezzzzz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devish - Sanctuary
    Devish - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    You have no rights to complain about cashshopping. wedgeone was the biggest cashshopper of all, and you took all his gears. Without him, you are a nothing bm... Hell, wedgeone gave his account to your wife Devish, but somehow you got all the benefits out of it, wander what happened there.

LOL. For ur information wedge said i can do anything with his stuff. wedge had 2 mil only. Besides, most of his armor are BOUND. There were also other people who benefited from his stuff. Ask Samthesmile, he has his tome i believe. I also gave sam cogs so he can get cube necky which he and wedge got from cube. There are also other people who got stuff.

My husband, is not nothing without wedge's gear cause I know for a fact, he makes a lot of money even without wedge's gear. We got our gear from farming TT during the double drop event. You can ask Ghostring or Wyborn, or others that had TT with us.

I also benefited from this, not just my husband. For example, I took wedge's lunar rings and traded for magic ones.

So don't spreads lies or rumors without getting your facts straight. Don't believe others. If you want the truth, you get it from me. wedge's stuff is mine now, I can do whatever I want with it.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'll disagree with that. Nef was definitely a contributing and determining factor in several of the servers best players taking their leave. Nef and their "do whatever and spend whatever it takes to win" caused Vincent to leave months before the packs even came out.

People leaving Legendary for a brief stint in Outlaw was also done in order to spice up a rather stale TW system, this also happened before packs came out.

Deny it all you like, shift blame all you like, but Nefarious has most certainly stifled one of the only reasons to continue playing this game. Some give up, others don't. Why do you care what people think of Nef? The Nef mentality is "they don't know us, they just hate us because they all want what we have".

Being the one who asked the few LG ppl to come with me , I'll have to disagree on that Strifey-chan . It wasn't nef's fault , it was just my silly " I will not be in the strongest faction" way of thinking that did it . And yes it was the worst possible time to leave so my bad on that but point is it wasn't their fault so if there's any1 to blame for that it's me . Ijs <
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    What the sht is going on in this thread.
    It's pretty entertaining right? b:chuckle
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Irage - Sanctuary
    Irage - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sometimes, when I'm all alone I like to dress up like Milyen. b:quiet

http://i830.photobucket.com...MilyenOutfit.jpg
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited May 2010

Lol. That wasn't really my point, and there is still a large majority of cash shoppers in your faction. That some of them have chosen to leave given what Nef has become is just a small detail. Irregardless, I would still argue that Nef and Regi are fairly balanced on how many cash shoppers they both have.

And Aya, either way you left trying to mix up a boring tw scene.
  • TheDaniel - Sanctuary
    TheDaniel - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lmao....how bout you post on your main? Oh and look at my post again...where did I complain about cash shopping? I guess I gotta spell it out for you so you know the intention of my post. All I'm saying was nef is no longer the biggest group of cash shopper. Serious people is it that hard to read for what it is? Oh if you don't know me personally, refrain from making a statement like that. Most of my gears were farmed by me and my wife (TT99, lunar rings-which I traded it into magic lunar rings for my wife, my event helm and boots). What I got from wedge was the weapons and cube necklace. My wife got lunar rings from wedge. Anyway, I'm sure that when wedge quitted...not just me but some others in regi benefited from his gears and I or we thankful for it. If you truly know what the hell you're talking about, you would know that most of wedge's stuff are bound ;).

Also be more original with you alt name lol @ TheDaniel...

Edit: oooo forgot to add, I'm pretty sure your main is or was a regi otherwise you wouldn't know about this much. So my question is....why do you copy those other so called nef's alts? post on your main geezzzzz.

Why such a big reaction if you are not guilty? You can't fool anyone, wedgeone has multiple mules filled with items and coins, and 2-3 other characters that are 80-90+ with top class gears. Face it, you were a nobody bm before. Only thing you farmed was wedge and his mules. It is pretty obvious when you never go Nirvanna with us and reject all the squad invite.
  • Parsalin - Sanctuary
    Parsalin - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Why such a big reaction if you are not guilty? You can't fool anyone, wedgeone has multiple mules filled with items and coins, and 2-3 other characters that are 80-90+ with top class gears. Face it, you were a nobody bm before. Only thing you farmed was wedge and his mules. It is pretty obvious when you never go Nirvanna with us and reject all the squad invite.

:O TheDaniel = SugarCupcake
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2010

He already said he took Wedge's stuff, probably with the consent of Dev. They were all given to Dev so Dev can use them or give them out as she sees fit. She decided to give some of Wedge's stuff to Saru, what's the problem with that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Devish - Sanctuary
    Devish - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2010

The only other character dat was 80+ was probably his cleric. Which i don't have...
    he also got a psyhic.
    We don't nirvana with you because we have a static squad that we go with to nirvana. We mostly go with Ghostring and _I_eat_fish_ and wyborn. On some occasions we do nirvana with nef or Regi because we are more closer to them and we know they aren't asses.
    He was not a nobody bm b4. talk about urself before others. Even you aren't talking on the forum with ur real name. wat a wuss.

Wedge's noob alts consist of noob stuff. He has on his alt a bunch of stuff like fireworks and food from the halloween box. noob gears that are 3 stars or quest gear. pet eggs. pet food, gem shards, dq items.. etc
    Most of the valueable stuff have already been mentioned b4.

believe w.e you want. this is my last post on this matter.
  • Sarugami - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    seriously "TheDaniel" go crawl back to wherever you're from. If you didn't see it personally, don't assume wedge got tons of coins laying around. He converted most of his coins to tokens then traded it into oracles to lvl his psychic. Those oracles were split between me and sugarcupcake. For your information, he only got 2 characters that are higher than lvl 80 ;). That just show how much you know about this...so please until now, I only see you spread bunch of information that got nothing to back it up. Oh and I'm sorry that I didn't go nirvana with you...whoever you are xD. I only go nirvana with my friends (ghost, bear, wyborn, angelring, i eat fish...) and sometime with random squad. Hell if you ask roidabuse...he would tell you if i farm nirvana or not since my squad raptures sold it to him.

Oh what do you mean by big reaction lol...I was just telling facts so haters like you know you have no idea what the heck you were talking about. I seriously sense some jealousy in your post...as it's like you were QQ about why the person getting these stuff weren't you :O. Anyway, once again I ask...post on your main plz mr./ms. alt :). This will be my last post replying to you until you post on your main ;). I be better off talking to a rock than talking to haters like you especially an alt one :p.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:surprised i missed a lot it seems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
    edited May 2010
    My e-peen is so much bigger than yours .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lmao Qon XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
    edited May 2010
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Cervantia - Sanctuary
    Cervantia - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I did it! I finally found out why Milyen had to fail leading Nefarious (or any other major faction). This is 100% scienced based on experiences of the past and bla bla *snoar* ...
    errr what did I was to say?

Ah yes to explain the reason it is necessary to compare:
    1. Legendary breakdown under Asterelle after owning a fair part of the map. Leader was winged elf archer. Leader's **** were rather small. Leader failed.
    2. Nefarious breakdown under Milyen after owning the whole map. Leader was winged elf archer. Leader's **** were really really small. Leader failed.

Let's forget about the minor influencing factors of greed, loyality, a server wide tw gank and so on and so on... the only thing that matters are ****.
    And ofc haircolour! Asterelle was a redhead, Milyen's hair have been black (or very dark brown I can't tell exactly). This means the only natural haircolour a leader should have is blonde.

--> If you want to run a major TW faction, don't create a winged elf archer.
    --> If you already have an archer, use a makeover to give her/him larger ****.
    --> To eliminate any remaining risk of possible breakdown, make no winged elf at all and be a BM. But don't go fists cause when they nerf it there will be a lot of ragequit.

Let's take a moment to think about the consequences of what I found out for Regicide:
    1. The leader is no elf -> good
    2. The leader is a BM -> very good
    3. The leader has no **** -> not good
    4. The leader is blonde -> good (I'm blonde too, wanna marry?)
    5. The leader can learn from the mistake of owning too much land and share -> maybe good?

Thank you very much for your attention. Any donations are to be given to the monkey please.
    b:bye
    Cervantia BM 100 / Calivthel Cleric 101 / Davinella Archer 9x
    Kachengy Seeker 8x / Pianna Wizard 8x

I need neither goons nor powerleveling.
    Addicted to PW since Mai 09.
    Factionless.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I did it! I finally found out why Milyen had to fail leading Nefarious (or any other major faction). This is 100% scienced based on experiences of the past and bla bla *snoar* ...
    errr what did I was to say?

Ah yes to explain the reason it is necessary to compare:
    1. Legendary breakdown under Asterelle after owning a fair part of the map. Leader was winged elf archer. Leader's **** were rather small. Leader failed.
    2. Nefarious breakdown under Milyen after owning the whole map. Leader was winged elf archer. Leader's **** were really really small. Leader failed.

Let's forget about the minor influencing factors of greed, loyality, a server wide tw gank and so on and so on... the only thing that matters are ****.
    And ofc haircolour! Asterelle was a redhead, Milyen's hair have been black (or very dark brown I can't tell exactly). This means the only natural haircolour a leader should have is blonde.

--> If you want to run a major TW faction, don't create a winged elf archer.
    --> If you already have an archer, use a makeover to give her/him larger ****.
    --> To eliminate any remaining risk of possible breakdown, make no winged elf at all and be a BM. But don't go fists cause when they nerf it there will be a lot of ragequit.

Let's take a moment to think about the consequences of what I found out for Regicide:
    1. The leader is no elf -> good
    2. The leader is a BM -> very good
    3. The leader has no **** -> not good
    4. The leader is blonde -> good (I'm blonde too, wanna marry?)
    5. The leader can learn from the mistake of owning too much land and share -> maybe good?

Thank you very much for your attention. Any donations are to be given to the monkey please.
    b:bye

LOL Wtfux! This made me laugh so hard b:laugh And for the record, I don't have **** but I has something (or someone) better than **** :p ask Mendy what I has b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI