Milyen Our Beloved Leader

Comments

• Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LoLs wats so new in it ? Wasn't Milyen the one who left with geo with the intention to see nef go down ? then wen nemesis failed went Steel ?same objective again and to top it all rage quit come back again a leader ? i guess its not milyens fault he treats ppl like dirt its just that nef people showed or conveyed this message to him that Nef cant run witout him simple
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    Whiner - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Saying Milyen is a good leader is absolute ****. There is a very obvious difference between a stern leader who rules over his little peons, and someone who genuinely cares for the people that keep the faction afloat. A good leader would be doing the latter, Milyen does the former.

On what grounds does another human being have the right to evaluate and deem another human being as completely worthless? He did that to you whiner, and yet you still genuflux to him. He is the leader of a faction within a game, that's all, a game. He has zero authority to tell anyone they are worthless. And yet you all crowd around him and defend him still. Is the idea of the faction greater than the people then?

Sorry, I am at a complete loss when people support someone like this. It makes no sense no matter how I try and view it.

I don't expect you to understand it. I can just say that even if mily said it in a disprespectful way he did not do it to make me feel worthless but to make a point out of it. I have known mily for a while and I know he doesn't see me like that.
    why on earth would i worry b:thanks just that as one of his friends said "Milyen was just like me, Sad that he changed so bad" ~ Geogaddi. Devalis was an stupid everyone knew but Milyen's Change was so different. And Whiner if u think i thrashed about nef all my life lols to you and your thoughts. Anyways if i get more spice about silly milly i will put it up. b:victory

Dude I have never said you trash talked nef all your life. Once upon a time you were in nef yourself, I haven't forgotten it. I am just bothered that you can't let Milyen go, which makes you start talking about Nefarious aswell. Again if you want to hunt mily down go ahead but don't involve Nefarious, our members or our forum in it as we haven't done anything to you.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sanctuary's stalkers should learn from this guy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzzjgBAaWZw .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
    edited May 2010
    I don't expect you to understand it. I can just say that even if mily said it in a disprespectful way he did not do it to make me feel worthless but to make a point out of it. I have known mily for a while and I know he doesn't see me like that.
    He contradicts himself, one point he says he wants to keep members ahead of the faction and work and help them to get better, then once a member says something he thrash talks, and no its not the first time, if someone says something which isn't the same as he thinks then that person is in for it. i personally dont like Sayenne that much but w.e he said to her and the way he spoke is not right. He is the leader but he is a human too, there are other member too there are other people too, there might be ppl with something new or some point of view which might be able to help the faction in many other way, but if that thought hasnt come out of milyens mind then that idea is not accepted along with some insults.

Dude I have never said you trash talked nef all your life. Once upon a time you were in nef yourself, I haven't forgotten it. I am just bothered that you can't let Milyen go, which makes you start talking about Nefarious aswell. Again if you want to hunt mily down go ahead but don't involve Nefarious, our members or our forum in it as we haven't done anything to you.

Whiner for your information it was your officers at first who had given me the forum access cause of your recruitment/vouching process was the worst and the recruiters needed help with it. There have been tons of instances where i did help out YOUR officers with matters out of their reach. It was Milyen who had suggested me to re apply to nef once he was leader but said i shud do it after a few months, so i did but the response he provided on the forum was not respectable. Thats what upsets a person, and yeah you know what no matter how many times pass words are reset or is changed even for single individuals also i shall have access to your forums for ever, cause its ur members and officers who provides them to me. And till milyen is leader and he keeps saying stupid stuff am going to high light it wen ever where ever possible.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    whahaha omg is THAT ur leader?
    u take all that **** from him?

way to go selfrespect yay!!

is this the point where u realise somewhere things went wrong? u download a game to have some fun, and 1000 dollars later u take a lot of **** from ur jack-off leader, spending 50% of ur time posting replies to his **** posts cuz u want....what do u want?

Im guessing Nef ppl are just into BDSM....just like those men that pay a fat woman to sit in them for an hour, they get off with that. They're just different, dun qq so much b:surrender

Or is it because he pays you to do what he wants, what he pleases. He pays you to fullfill his needs..hmm ;o

I dont know ppl, but ur making me laugh my **** off b:laugh

This game is so serial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9wmczxnT3c
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    whahaha omg is THAT ur leader?
    u take all that **** from him?

way to go selfrespect yay!!

is this the point where u realise somewhere things went wrong? u download a game to have some fun, and 1000 dollars later u take a lot of **** from ur jack-off leader, spending 50% of ur time posting replies to his **** posts cuz u want....what do u want?

Im guessing Nef ppl are just into BDSM....just like those men that pay a fat woman to sit in them for an hour, they get off with that. They're just different, dun qq so much b:surrender

Or is it because he pays you to do what u wants, what he pleases. He pays you to fullfill his needs..hmm ;o

I dont know ppl, but ur making me laugh my **** off b:laugh

This game is so serial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9wmczxnT3c

b:dirty OMFG U made it sound so kinky. I wanna join!! 97 lvl archer! b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    why dont you all just let it go....

i have heard it said that this game is just for fun- yet drama and grudges are held and even brought to a public light for humiliation; is this fun to you?
    i have heard it said that we are all human- yet the only thing that makes it to these forums are the flaws and people's downpoints; are you yourselves not human? have you never done something you felt wrong about after?

just let it go... he is not your leader and if you choose to judge someone just by someones flaws or bad days then i feel sorry for you.

ps. cool story bro b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010

i have heard it said that this game is just for fun- yet drama and grudges are held and even brought to a public light for humiliation; is this fun to you?
    i have heard it said that we are all human- yet the only thing that makes it to these forums are the flaws and people's downpoints; are you yourselves not human? have you never done something you felt wrong about after?

just let it go... he is not your leader and if you choose to judge someone just by someones flaws or bad days then i feel sorry for you.

you know why Jerry Springer was once so popular? cuz its fun to see someone elses epic failures, why do u think im here in the first place, this shjt is better than TV b:victory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LQla5x_tfw
    PRICELESS

tho this is more like this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRnIXnBcAAo&feature=fvw
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    b:dirty b:kiss The daughter on Jerry show b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    And till milyen is leader and he keeps saying stupid stuff am going to high light it wen ever where ever possible.b:victory

Well congrats, he isn't leader anymore. So leave him and nef alone.
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Lol o.o did I miss smth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    wow really wen will yall call him back agian ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Some people need to get off his Johnson. Why are you so obsessed with Nef leader anyway? Mind your own bidness, yo.

Whatever the issue is, it is within Nef so let Nef members deal with it. You have nothing to do with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
    edited May 2010

mendy mendy mendy why you take sides of controversial ppl like sinangel and then milyen ?? All of us do something wrong in life and yeah we do regret it, but err milly not the person to regret.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2010

He left and came back to nef and this be the third time i guess ?? left leadership go for god knows how many times ? Well stilll i accept that he quit leadership but i do wonder what he is doing with forum administration privelages ?? was it just an attention seeking drama he just did ?? Living on others sympathy or something like that ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    mendy mendy mendy why you take sides of controversial ppl like sinangel and then milyen ?? All of us do something wrong in life and yeah we do regret it, but err milly not the person to regret.

i am on no ones side... ask both of them lol, ask the many others of sanctuary that i have befriended (controversial or not).

i choose to see the good in people- end of story. all i said was that you should let it go :/ try to enjoy the game for what it is

edit: i choose to see the good in people UNTIL they prove to be an ignorant idiot- in which they just become a hopeless dissapointment to me and all that is man-kind ROFL b:surrender i has lame sense of humor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2010
    Lol o.o did I miss smth?

no more midgetfights? b:shocked

gah boring, stupid ppl ruin the fun b:cry
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    pple who dont like this thread should learn to ignore lol... burn brighter herne ;O you may attact a bigger moth b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary
    Hitori_Hanso - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    i am on no ones side... ask both of them lol, ask the many others of sanctuary that i have befriended (controversial or not).

i choose to see the good in people- end of story. all i said was that you should let it go :/ try to enjoy the game for what it is

edit: i choose to see the good in people UNTIL they prove to be an ignorant idiot- in which they just become a hopeless dissapointment to me and all that is man-kind ROFL b:surrender i has lame sense of humor

Mendy is too nice to take sides. She even killed me in TW several times QQ (and we are friends from time to time b:chuckle)
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    Some people need to get off his Johnson. Why are you so obsessed with Nef leader anyway? Mind your own bidness, yo.

Whatever the issue is, it is within Nef so let Nef members deal with it. You have nothing to do with it.

+1
    That's exactly my point.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Sanctuary's stalkers should learn from this guy : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzzjgBAaWZw .

lmao that is awesome! i love how the cat keeps the same pose too
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    lmao that is awesome! i love how the cat keeps the same pose too

rofl.. thank you for your comment because if not for what you said i wouldnt have gone and watched the vid xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Enough talk about Milyen, I wanna hear more about Mendy!! <3 b:dirty
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Gah another "nef hate" related thread .

This server has so much drama & hate in it that it actually makes me thank anni packs for coming & making my friends/core guildies RQ the game/server which made me quit too .

/thread
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • WlNTER - Sanctuary
    WlNTER - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Herne_Hunter, reading this post show what kind of a person you are in rl I guess, no regret deleted you in my fl, you are such an A/HOLE period.
    edited May 2010
    Winter you sorta dont know but i deleted you the very day you failed tanking jewel at lvl 101 but i cud ..... and yeah why not come visit me dear and check me out in RL ? Anyways why am i bothered to reply to your post ... your err a noob huh ? lol money makes u get good gear, and stuff like that but wont get you brains... and seriously you need some b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• WlNTER - Sanctuary
    WlNTER - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Oh! if you think you're better than me??? why are you digging others private general discussion and ss in PWI public forums???, mmm... people got better brain than me won't do that kind of **** right only the childish & noob???

I better go back to enjoy the music than your blah..blah..blah.. b:laugh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGp6xC5MXic
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wtf loooool @ everything in this thread
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."