Milyen Our Beloved Leader

Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
edited June 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
To Our Beloved Leader Milyen good job bro

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/saddygrouppie/Mil1.png

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/saddygrouppie/Mil2.png

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/saddygrouppie/Mil3.png

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/saddygrouppie/Mil4.png

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/saddygrouppie/Mil5.png

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/saddygrouppie/Mil6.png

http://i658.photobucket.com/albums/uu304/saddygrouppie/Mil7.png

P.S :- Whiner probably be the best person i did see on the server might be bad gear and stuff but yeah thats cause she was busy helping others .. if you ask who well then i wud say me. Helped me farm Dust of Devils when all i got from the faction was fake promises thats all Anyways Whiner you Rock!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
Post edited by Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Linchen - Sanctuary
    Linchen - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    oh man hornyhunter....lame, looks like i r still hining that nef didnt want u. i really understand that......
    i think its not allowed to make ss from forums and post in others,
    i hope this will be removed soon.
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    no linch am on archo server witha few others :) but as i logged back in today to see whats up i found tons of love mails and tons of stuff so i thought of ushering milly love :) i wud be butt hurt for not getting into nef if i wuda been playing right :) i just come for pk thats all .. well did u use ur makeoverscroll or not yet ?

well if posting SS is not allowed then i guess i dont mind people closing the thread :) but i guess other people did faction chat SS and forum SS :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

• NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I don't get it. In one post he said:

I do not care for lands. In fact I believe it is time to put the members before the TW

On the next one, he said:

You're one of the people with a lousy TW attendance and even **** gears. You really have no reason to even comment here at all

No comment, speechless b:shutup b:cry
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Tannzie - Sanctuary
    Tannzie - Sanctuary Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    NNW Please he needs love dont say like that he is the "Leader" so respect him please >< b:chuckle
  • Knullruffs - Raging Tide
    Knullruffs - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Herne, get your **** over to RT b:angry
    edited May 2010
    who would Knull be ?b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    noone is forcing them to stay in that faction and get treated like ****, they allow themselves to be treated that way QQ for them no ty..
    edited May 2010
    there are sort of 2 groups in nefarious, one group are those who are there cause of nefarious itself for the sake of the faction for the love of the faction and nothing else...... there are peeps who dont even care for the pay but still are in TW and then there is the 2nd group, this group consists of the people who are there for the coins ...... loyalty is not a word in their dictionary. Anyways Whiner is one of the most loyal members of nef and trust me the only reason whiner doesnt got a proper gear is cause whiner is either busy helping other faction people or doing something for the faction ..... an army doesnt only need a general or soldiers but it also needs medics ? cooks to feed them ? though there job might not be so visible but its a great and huge job to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Knullruffs - Raging Tide
    Knullruffs - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I was the sexiest archer alive...after big boobie bobzl
    edited May 2010
    i guess need another week on archo to hit 100 got my gears done though just waiting for the packs a bit but am sure to roll RT i already got my char booked there:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Whiner - Sanctuary
    Whiner - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Herne I am sort of honoured that you take my side, but I am guessing you take everyones side as long as they aren't on Milyens.

Even if I don't comment much here on the forum I still can't miss all your QQing threads and posts here about nef. I know you are a nice guy, but it seems you have changed a bit actually. You think milyen is a bad leader that doesn't treat you with the respect he should. Well have you ever thought why? And why you actually aren't in nef?

I hate to break it to you but you haven't been in nef for a very long time, and the things that you keep doing seriously won't give you a chance to return back. And the fact that you keep posting stuff about nef constantly you apparently want to. You say that you even have changed server yet you still keep talking about nef all the time. Really herne, I think it's time for you to move on.

Milyen is a good leader and he has respect for all of us. Well maybe not for you but no wonder why.
  • Singsung - Sanctuary
    Singsung - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Herne I am sort of honoured that you take my side, but I am guessing you take everyones side as long as they aren't on Milyens.

Even if I don't comment much here on the forum I still can't miss all your QQing threads and posts here about nef. I know you are a nice guy, but it seems you have changed a bit actually. You think milyen is a bad leader that doesn't treat you with the respect he should. Well have you ever thought why? And why you actually aren't in nef?

I hate to break it to you but you haven't been in nef for a very long time, and the things that you keep doing seriously won't give you a chance to return back. And the fact that you keep posting stuff about nef constantly you apparently want to. You say that you even have changed server yet you still keep talking about nef all the time. Really herne, I think it's time for you to move on.

Milyen is a good leader and he has respect for all of us. Well maybe not for you but no wonder why.

Damn son, you got told!
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    have fun spying or lacking out our forum?
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Damn son, you got told!

b:laughb:chuckleb:pleased haha
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Herne... do you have a thing for mily... You don't seem to play... you're on RT or w/e... yet you still keep posting about him all the time... Who cares... What's the point of posting that? If Nefies got issues with him, they got acess to their own forums... & can probly read their own discussions board... probly <_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Just wondering Whiner, why do you defend a leader who talks to you like you're dirt?
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Just wondering Whiner, why do you defend a leader who talks to you like you're dirt?

^What she said.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
    edited May 2010
    First off Whiner no i dont take sides of everyone, there probably be a handful of people i take sides off, and yeah i don't want to get back to nef, never ever again, as to why i wrote this hmm as i said earlier milly went a little to far stretched in annoying me and he knows it too. He got bit hurt and cranky when he knew i had nef forum access and went on with his stupidity forgetting the fact that am not one of his greedy members but a different individual all together . Its not my fault i got nef forum access its nefarious fault they cant stop me :) Anyways mily i hope you find some peace and solace in w/e u do :) b:victory

And again good leading Milyen :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xaro$ - Sanctuary
    Xaro$ - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Saying Milyen is a good leader sure i can respect that as everyone is entitled to their opinions but saying he respects all of you? Is that some sort of sick joke?
    Sure i understand that only the bad parts of nef make there way to the pwi forums but these are still actions your leader has done in the past.

Honestly you are being treated like dirt in that post, he is showing you great disrespect and it saddens me that you actually stick up for him after treating you like this. You were always a great member of nef when i was in that faction regardless of what Milyen says as his own statements contradict himself. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that Milyen is a delusional schizophrenic after reading that post. Anyways just my opinion. I also seem to remember someone posting a topic where Milyen showed Sayenne great "respect" as well im just saying....
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010

Because Milyen is a very good leader and he doesn't say stuff like that if he doesn't have a point. It's not easy being leader over Nefarious, and you can't really compare it with being leader of another faction.
    First off Whiner no i dont take sides of everyone, there probably be a handful of people i take sides off, and yeah i don't want to get back to nef, never ever again, as to why i wrote this hmm as i said earlier milly went a little to far stretched in annoying me and he knows it too. He got bit hurt and cranky when he knew i had nef forum access and went on with his stupidity forgetting the fact that am not one of his greedy members but a different individual all together . Its not my fault i got nef forum access its nefarious fault they cant stop me :) Anyways mily i hope you find some peace and solace in w/e u do :) b:victory

And again good leading Milyen :)

It's like you broke up with Milyen and now you stalk him. And really, for what purpose? It's just sick.

Saying Milyen is a good leader sure i can respect that as everyone is entitled to their opinions but saying he respects all of you? Is that some sort of sick joke?
    Sure i understand that only the bad parts of nef make there way to the pwi forums but these are still actions your leader has done in the past.

Honestly you are being treated like dirt in that post, he is showing you great disrespect and it saddens me that you actually stick up for him after treating you like this. You were always a great member of nef when i was in that faction regardless of what Milyen says as his own statements contradict himself. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that Milyen is a delusional schizophrenic after reading that post. Anyways just my opinion. I also seem to remember someone posting a topic where Milyen showed Sayenne great "respect" as well im just saying....

Lmao. Well I won't say it doesn't happen that he speaks like that but I can say that even though he spoke to me in a disrespectful way he still is right. Again; it's not easy to be leader of Nefarious. Maybe he is treating me bad but I really didn't get offended because I know that he is doing it for Nefarious. He has always been honest and a very good leader, he just wants to make a really good point there.

Herne, get your **** over to RT b:angry

I so loled at your name.. Thanks for the laugh xD
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Milyen is like a celeb b:shocked
    The Lady Gaga of Sanc b:shutup

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L2M6GgJAtA&feature=related
    edited May 2010
    No whiner we didn't break up or anything. when i had re applied to nef again everything was cool and as devalis had left there wasnt any issue of me being mad at anyone. And if you have noticed this that its after a long time i posted something against nef. well i saw that my vouching section was closed by milyen saying something really stupid about me. On asking him politely he replied in a utterly rude manner and being his pompous self. He forgot that i wasn't his faction member that i wud listen to w/e he said. To top it all he didnt go quiet he went on shouting and annoying. And yeah Milyen is not a truthfull or a loyal or a good Leader his mis deeds has been told and discussed over and over again by Xoria and her hubby. I had also been informed by an officer that he had accused Templar of demanding + 10 orbs else he wud leave (information from Officer) this was said on skype conversations if am not mistaken.

More over when a person like ashworth left the faction there is something seriously wrong isnt it ?

i sometimes feel that Devalis and Milyen are the same people but then devalis had a reason for being stupid (miriade) Milyen got none
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Whiner - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    No whiner we didn't break up or anything. when i had re applied to nef again everything was cool and as devalis had left there wasnt any issue of me being mad at anyone. And if you have noticed this that its after a long time i posted something against nef. well i saw that my vouching section was closed by milyen saying something really stupid about me. On asking him politely he replied in a utterly rude manner and being his pompous self. He forgot that i wasn't his faction member that i wud listen to w/e he said. To top it all he didnt go quiet he went on shouting and annoying. And yeah Milyen is not a truthfull or a loyal or a good Leader his mis deeds has been told and discussed over and over again by Xoria and her hubby. I had also been informed by an officer that he had accused Templar of demanding + 10 orbs else he wud leave (information from Officer) this was said on skype conversations if am not mistaken.

More over when a person like ashworth left the faction there is something seriously wrong isnt it ?

i sometimes feel that Devalis and Milyen are the same people but then devalis had a reason for being stupid (miriade) Milyen got none

Herne seriously, you have been trash talking nef for a very long time now, and you have done it so many times that you don't have any chance to join Nefarious again. I can understand that you don't like a person, but your problem is that you don't only start talking bad about the person but also the entire faction. That's why milyen answered the way he did. Maybe you call his answer stupid. I see it more like true because you have trash talked nef for so long and yet you apply to the faction?

You can't say that Milyen is a bad leader as long as you haven't had him as a leader. Sure it's hard to please everyone and maybe a few people see him as a bad leader. But still everything you say is all the bad things. Around 95% of all Nefarious members still find him a very good leader.

If you want to trash talk Milyen go ahead, I won't stop you. But I will not let you trash talk Nefarious and its members. Nefarious has never done anything bad to you, we sort of did the opposite and yet you started trash talking the faction. If you want to hunt down Mily go ahead but leave Nefarious, its members and forum alone please.
    edited May 2010
    First of am not thrash talking about nef second am only talking bout milyen and thats not all the SS you got there are tons of SS and stuff which mil said or did with more ppl to prove it :) Whiner thats where you peeps go wrong you know same thing happened with Devalis same things happening with milyen... i got the bests of friends in nef there are tons i can name who likes me ..... and seriously if you still say milyen needs respect cause he pays respect well i say you all need a psychiatrist trust me b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Whiner - Sanctuary
    edited May 2010
    First of am not thrash talking about nef second am only talking bout milyen and thats not all the SS you got there are tons of SS and stuff which mil said or did with more ppl to prove it :) Whiner thats where you peeps go wrong you know same thing happened with Devalis same things happening with milyen... i got the bests of friends in nef there are tons i can name who likes me ..... and seriously if you still say milyen needs respect cause he pays respect well i say you all need a psychiatrist trust me b:cute

Understand that you are not longer part of Nefarious, there is no need for you to worry about our leaders, what they do and what is going to happen. If something bad happens then it will be our fault and we will deal with it as we have before. There is no need for you to save us and to trash talk Mily because you don't find him a good leader for Nefarious. The trash talking won't make us change leader and really no one is listening to you. You are not part of Nefarious anymore, so please move on.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Because Milyen is a very good leader and he doesn't say stuff like that if he doesn't have a point. It's not easy being leader over Nefarious, and you can't really compare it with being leader of another faction.
    Well, i wasn't really comparing him to any other leader, just to other people in general i guess. Personally I wouldn't talk to anyone who mistreats me, let alone support them - but everyone has their own opinions soo whatever floats your boat. :D
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Saying Milyen is a good leader is absolute ****. There is a very obvious difference between a stern leader who rules over his little peons, and someone who genuinely cares for the people that keep the faction afloat. A good leader would be doing the latter, Milyen does the former.

On what grounds does another human being have the right to evaluate and deem another human being as completely worthless? He did that to you whiner, and yet you still genuflux to him. He is the leader of a faction within a game, that's all, a game. He has zero authority to tell anyone they are worthless. And yet you all crowd around him and defend him still. Is the idea of the faction greater than the people then?

Sorry, I am at a complete loss when people support someone like this. It makes no sense no matter how I try and view it.
    edited May 2010
    why on earth would i worry b:thanks just that as one of his friends said "Milyen was just like me, Sad that he changed so bad" ~ Geogaddi. Devalis was an stupid everyone knew but Milyen's Change was so different. And Whiner if u think i thrashed about nef all my life lols to you and your thoughts. Anyways if i get more spice about silly milly i will put it up. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• InfamousRox - Sanctuary
    InfamousRox - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    First off i would like to say this is old news herne. This was let out the day it was posted and this is like watching a tivo'd rerun of TMZ that you have seen 30 times.

2nd. While nef might be a hard faction to run there is NEVER EVER any reason to disrespect other members or people in general. This is a game and most of us are adults and my own parents wouldnt talk to me like that let alone milyen or dan or any other faction leader. Dan would NEVER disrespect our members. Its about personality, and love for your faction and its members.

What led nef to map domination will be the same thing that tears them apart. Lets not judge the members or why they are there just grab some popcorn and watch the map turn rainbow! b:dirty
    Meow?
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Saying Milyen is a good leader is absolute ****. There is a very obvious difference between a stern leader who rules over his little peons, and someone who genuinely cares for the people that keep the faction afloat. A good leader would be doing the latter, Milyen does the former.

On what grounds does another human being have the right to evaluate and deem another human being as completely worthless? He did that to you whiner, and yet you still genuflux to him. He is the leader of a faction within a game, that's all, a game. He has zero authority to tell anyone they are worthless. And yet you all crowd around him and defend him still. Is the idea of the faction greater than the people then?

Sorry, I am at a complete loss when people support someone like this. It makes no sense no matter how I try and view it.

Why does this matter, we all have diff opinions, we will never agree. Some members stuck up for themselves, discussed getting milyen and other officers removed, milyen found out, rage quitted factiona nd lead, big deal, next leader pls. Rules were not followed again and he got re-invited 2 hrs later, so rules for some, not for others, but who really cares anymore?

Regi is strongest power now, nef is 2nd, rest still way behind atm, thats about all that matters tw wise, faction wise, its there choice to rip themselves to shreds in forums or whether to play nice.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute