Farming 200k rep. v. RedsRose

Options
13»

Comments

• Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Doesnt matter how it was "farmed", rank 8 is still a great achievement so congrats! b:shy

I did look into the possibility of rank8 for my cleric as well a while back tho and it just didnt seem to be worth the money. I dont think thats really changed- Nirvana gear would have cost much less and is actually better.

But it is an achievement and even though the rank gear was awful value for money its still good gear so dont let anyone tell you otherwise! b:victory*high fives*
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • youllnevergetme
    youllnevergetme Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you know multi clienting is against the rules.

IJS
    nerd.png
    Live to win, 'till you die, 'till the light dies in your eyes
    Live to win, take it all, just keep fighting till you fall
    Obsessive, compulsive, suffocate your mind
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    you know multi clienting is against the rules.

IJS

Yes which is why I have 5 PCs and 2 Lap Tops. :) Go on.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Herbalism - Lost City
    Herbalism - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    After reading this thread, LLama, you are now my favorite mage on the server. Always will be.
  • Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City
    Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You guys really suck tryin to discredit her for this achievement. I told her i was farming mine also and i will probably have enuf rep soon so i can lvl to 100 b:chuckle cg reds love ya and cg to you also LLama on ur new to be kid
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    PS. Gratz on Your rank8 (no matter how You obtained it), but also Ep is the worst possible class to get rank 8.
    You're a moron. EP rank 8 kicks the **** out of any other Rank 8 for magic users.

-6% channeling on the weapon + -6% channeling on the robe + -6% channeling on the ring = Pwnage.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    *cue hamster dance*
    <('.'<)
    (>'.')>
    <(o.o)>
    ^(o.o)^
    ("')(o.o)("')
    d(^.-d)
    b:thanks
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hampton - Raging Tide
    Hampton - Raging Tide Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You're a moron. EP rank 8 kicks the **** out of any other Rank 8 for magic users.

-6% channeling on the weapon + -6% channeling on the robe + -6% channeling on the ring = Pwnage.

Hi Astoru b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Can people in this world be so less serious?
    "What you do in life echoes an eternity" Maximus Gladiator 2000 b:pleased
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    4 Crit 6 Channeling aside from the MP add its awesome specifically because it's a glaive.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes which is why I have 5 PCs and 2 Lap Tops. :) Go on.

This is why You buy pants in Wallmart?

This also why You got banned for double clienting and posting SS on Your facebook?b:laugh

Next
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options

Yes, I am. But CV ring is -6% channeling too. She doesnt use the robe. CV wand got -6% channeling too (You can also get Nirvana weapon with -6% channeling).

Next
  • lolitrolu
    lolitrolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes, I am. But CV ring...CV wand...
    I chuckled. b:chuckle
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Yes, I am. But CV ring is -6% channeling too. She doesnt use the robe. CV wand got -6% channeling too (You can also get Nirvana weapon with -6% channeling).

Next

i thought nirvana wand/glaive can have the -10%channeling add...b:chuckle

Next
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i thought nirvana wand/glaive can have the -10%channeling add...b:chuckle

Next

depends on reforge, but yea u r right.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Next

The robe is not refined yet. b:mischievous

Why are people focusing in channeling anyways? O_o

Without Robe right now: -27%
    With Robe once using: -33%

^ happy?

The crappy thing is that Clerics start to glitch at about -24%. I am already having to redo some macros and test to see what will work and what will not. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Gratz Roze on rank 8. I'm positive that you worked your **** off for it.b:victory
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • MeowMix_FTW - Lost City
    MeowMix_FTW - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    So lets talk about farming 200k rep.

I want to hear how it was done I suppose and I hardly play anymore let alone know someone like Reds. I can only imagine coin and buying stuff out of AH, etc.

Is it really that simple?

account share
    multi client
    join the big guilds and drain what you can before moving to the next one
    emo rage a lot so people feel sorry for you
    or just swipe your cc a lot

what i heard anyways. who will ever know the truth.
  • MeowMix_FTW - Lost City
    MeowMix_FTW - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »
    Meeeowwwsss
    the funny thing is is I was in ALOT of the HH's with her and she was leader of TOS for a while
    go **** yourself Kiddo

funny thing is I was in Kami vent with her while she was bragging about consistantly logging in 3 chars on 1 comp daily to play. anyone in Kami can support this if they have pulled their lips away from her butt.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    funny thing is I was in Kami vent with her while she was bragging about consistantly logging in 3 chars on 1 comp daily to play. anyone in Kami can support this if they have pulled their lips away from her butt.

Hey meowwwwsss, I understand you look like a man.

Y/N
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Gratz rosie but what im curious is... for 700 million was the wep worth it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lolitrolu
    lolitrolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    account share
    multi client
    join the big guilds and drain what you can before moving to the next one
    emo rage a lot so people feel sorry for you
    or just swipe your cc a lot

what i heard anyways. who will ever know the truth.
    Hey TidusFTL, the point of posting on alts on the foramz is not having other people know who you are. Fail. b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Gratz rosie but what im curious is... for 700 million was the wep worth it?

I think so and <3 it!!

So far the entire thing was worth it...and the refine on tisha to +8...ijs b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Bictor - Lost City
    Bictor - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Ergh, some1 will tell its personal, but its really not... Well for me the last reputaion farmer in LC died once Image left PWI. Imho farming reputation was what he used to do in the past. Ppl can talk **** abt him, Image was indeed a difficult person, but yea he farmed reputation like crazy. As for RedsRose farming money in 3-3. LOL Solo farming 3-2 or even squad farming Nirvana gives a loooooot more coins than 3-3 and once I hear "i farmed my rank 8" it just make think how You cash shopped Your HH99 gold set. Oh wait wait wait, I forgot RedsRose never ever cash shoped b:laugh

/end of topic

PS. Gratz on Your rank8 (no matter how You obtained it), but also Ep is the worst possible class to get rank 8.
    Bah I said gratz (no matter how she obtained it). I just dont like the way of saying - I achieved this without cash shoping. You didnt cash shop on this, You cash shoped on other thing. Dont wanna comment it more or just copy paste some RedsRose post from Spectral forum to cut the discussion. At least she admits now that she cash shop. For me no harm if u do or not. Imho she just wanted to sound like any better than Shinzoko, Asiris, Yoshiki, Ehee, HaiZ or Nupayne. Honestly - does it matter? Thats my point.

Ofc its not a bad weapon, but as You mentioned its 700M coins spent. 250 raptures are nowadays 375M (better options, higher dmg), with other 375M You can get 3 Nirvana pieces. Rings gives +4% crit, but for an ep that doesnt PvP its way worst than CV ring. Not to mention lack of pdef that is hard to replace with the HP the rank 8 ring gives (did I forgot to say You cant refine rank8 ring?)

For sure rank8 is a great solution for EA's and MG's.

X, I have 4 chars lvl 100+, my mage isnt the only 1, during double drops I farmed a lot. Farming 3-3 is a good thing, I do farm in daily basis too, even with normal drop, but he comes the sharing stuff that You have to do with ppl and still the drop rate. With double drop making 3-2 wrists runs was more profitable than making 3-3, cuz its faster and gives more coins, not to mention Nirvana - 10 uncanny + 2 raptures / run that takes 30-45 minutes (it was easy 8m per party member per day spending max 3h in instance, counting 6 men party). Also I guess mages are pretty bad DD's thats why LLama was "helping" rose LOL. Think twice b4 You talk (or maybe some ppl shouldnt use other accounts without allowance). Sry to say, but 3-3 isnt and wasnt the best way to make money. Sry to point it out again.

Rose, You can talk whatever You want abt our vent convos. Honestly, You dont make any impression on us. If You cant make the weapon +10 its maybe because there are no +10 orbs on sale and so far You spent too much on teles (which You use a lot, maybe too much?), charms, fashion and other ****? Im sure its gonna be +10 soon and good for You, but still as I pointed it b4 - You could get a lot more with those coins. Nirvana > rank 8 dmg, but maybe dmg is a last thing You need, as You dont pvp at all.. GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ FOR RANK8 REDSROSE. ALL HAIL
    This is why You buy pants in Wallmart?

This also why You got banned for double clienting and posting SS on Your facebook?b:laugh

Next

Your tears are so sweet and delicious.
    More please, more more, omnomnomnom
  • xxxshop2
    xxxshop2 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion.

The size of a post is directly proportionate to the user's sexual frustration.

Walls of text about something that can be summed up into 2 words ("I suck") are generally only generated by eternal virgins. Wadzio proved this.

And dummy I had a veno, assassin and EA that are MINE to help her farm with. And at the time we were farming for both of us but since I quit all the profit that remained went straight to her. And with 50% channeling gear for my mage the DD is insane.

And god damn I would like to remind this server that I was playing this game before any of you even heard of it. So I KNOW how farming is accomplished here, also I know why I quit because I already went through the same **** twice.

And before you start going off "lol scare hippocryt say walls of text bad den psot one lololol." My assessment is still accurate. Wife is pregnant IRL = haven't had much of anything for a while.

osnap i could swear on my gx llama quit
    who called him to come support his pixel wife
    or rose multi forum too b:quiet
    Redrose: OMG HATERS HATERS I FARMED IT + wall of self-justification text
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    xxxshop2 wrote: »
    osnap i could swear on my gx llama quit
    or rose multi forum too b:quiet

<-- laughed rl

LLama has posted on these forums prior to this after he quit and I can assure you he still visits to check things out. He is not out of the loop. He even logged on when I got my Rank b:cute

Please do not speak of what you do not know b:surrender

PS --> I have an "s" in my name b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    xxxshop2 wrote: »

a big fat plus one

<-- laughed rl

LLama has posted on these forums prior to this after he quit and I can assure you he still visits to check things out. He is not out of the loop. He even logged on when I got my Rank b:cute

Please do not speak of what you do not know b:surrender

PS --> I have an "s" in my name b:bye

and still continues with the reasoning
    Here we go again....
  • artar
    artar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    guess ppl are envy much on red