Farming 200k rep. v. RedsRose

Options

Comments

• Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You dumb asses. Anything is farmable but of course it is easier to CS it.

Rose farmed it. I was farming with her half of the time as well. Its a simple concept people. 3-3 prices didn't change during double drops so we made LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOADS there.

You're looking 14-20M per gold mat depending on which one.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ok we lied, we sold our house like PC to get rank 8.

but still I'm the first black man to get rank 8, not wadzio.
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • drjiggle
    drjiggle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    If someone said they farmed their 99 gear, most people would assume they ran TT instances until the mats dropped and then ran a mid mat route to get ultimate substances, not that they sold herbs to buy green mats and tokens for gold mats and ultimate substances.

If someone said they farmed their BH wines, most people would assume they ran a mat route and collected the mats, not that they merchanted dragon orbs for profit and bought tokens that they turned into wines.

As I said in another thread, it's an impressive accomplishment either way, but I do think using the term "farm" generates some controversy. It seems like you're claiming something different from what you actually did. I know RedsRose didn't invent this usage of "farm," but that's at least part of why people are jumping on it.

You didn't use real money, and that's something, but I'm not sure it's farming.
  • lolitrolu
    lolitrolu Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    squab wrote: »
    Hai nakhimov

Bingo.

ten
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    drjiggle wrote: »
    If someone said they farmed their 99 gear, most people would assume they ran TT instances until the mats dropped and then ran a mid mat route to get ultimate substances, not that they sold herbs to buy green mats and tokens for gold mats and ultimate substances.

If someone said they farmed their BH wines, most people would assume they ran a mat route and collected the mats, not that they merchanted dragon orbs for profit and bought tokens that they turned into wines.

As I said in another thread, it's an impressive accomplishment either way, but I do think using the term "farm" generates some controversy. It seems like you're claiming something different from what you actually did. I know RedsRose didn't invent this usage of "farm," but that's at least part of why people are jumping on it.

How is it not? You farm mats and sell them then buy tokens with the profits which then becomes 200K rep.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How is it not? You farm mats and sell them then buy tokens with the profits which then becomes 200K rep.

she farmed it 100%
    /thread.
    b:victory

and go Llama go! (>.<)'
    free me family.
    :<
    they got stuffed in boxes again.
    ._.'
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sorry brah I gone dun quit like 6 weeks ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HURRIMADURR - Lost City
    HURRIMADURR - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

Killing mobs and picking drops = farming. Whatever you do with such drops doesn't matter, you still farmed.
  • X - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Sorry brah I gone dun quit like 6 weeks ago.

you migrated to brazil and live in the rainforest with your beetle homies.

b:shocked
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

^ this b:cute
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • drjiggle
    edited May 2010
    Options

It's semantics. We disagree on the term farming.

Maybe it's clearer if we consider Lunar weapons. If I say I farmed a Lunar weapon, do you picture me running Lunar instances until I get the mats? Or do you picture me running 3-3 until I get enough money to buy a Lunar Weapon Insignia?

For me, it's the former.
  • X - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    it's both farming, one way or the other. Doesn't really matter anyway, the most people that write here are wussies with no connections, can't push product and generate millions like i do.

so edit: get off your lazy asses , get off this dumb forum, and go do something with your useless boring PW lives.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why are some people so reluctant to just say gratz O_O

Its like; "omg rank 8 for clerics sucks fail blehbleh you didn't farm it spamming fbs for 5 years you fail you cash shopped is know it blehbleh"

If you enjoy playing cleric as your main you obviously want the best weapon possible for the class which is Rank8 or Nirvana. Rank8 also comes with a kicker ring and a top, so its a very good choice.

Rank8 for any caster is very good btw - just sucks for barbs + bm since they need zerk and interval. Obviously best for wizards, but if you dont wanna play a wiz should you settle for some average cleric weapon just b/c there is another class that can deal more dmg? Thats just silly logic.

Rank8 is not wasted on any caster and living in HH/Nirvana to raise 700 mil for it is truly a great achievement. Pretty sure Rose ( once she refined that beast weapon) will be able to 1 shoot all the little squishy archers with thunder wield like a pro b:shocked

Bah I said gratz (no matter how she obtained it). I just dont like the way of saying - I achieved this without cash shoping. You didnt cash shop on this, You cash shoped on other thing. Dont wanna comment it more or just copy paste some RedsRose post from Spectral forum to cut the discussion. At least she admits now that she cash shop. For me no harm if u do or not. Imho she just wanted to sound like any better than Shinzoko, Asiris, Yoshiki, Ehee, HaiZ or Nupayne. Honestly - does it matter? Thats my point.

Ofc its not a bad weapon, but as You mentioned its 700M coins spent. 250 raptures are nowadays 375M (better options, higher dmg), with other 375M You can get 3 Nirvana pieces. Rings gives +4% crit, but for an ep that doesnt PvP its way worst than CV ring. Not to mention lack of pdef that is hard to replace with the HP the rank 8 ring gives (did I forgot to say You cant refine rank8 ring?)

For sure rank8 is a great solution for EA's and MG's.

X, I have 4 chars lvl 100+, my mage isnt the only 1, during double drops I farmed a lot. Farming 3-3 is a good thing, I do farm in daily basis too, even with normal drop, but he comes the sharing stuff that You have to do with ppl and still the drop rate. With double drop making 3-2 wrists runs was more profitable than making 3-3, cuz its faster and gives more coins, not to mention Nirvana - 10 uncanny + 2 raptures / run that takes 30-45 minutes (it was easy 8m per party member per day spending max 3h in instance, counting 6 men party). Also I guess mages are pretty bad DD's thats why LLama was "helping" rose LOL. Think twice b4 You talk (or maybe some ppl shouldnt use other accounts without allowance). Sry to say, but 3-3 isnt and wasnt the best way to make money. Sry to point it out again.

Rose, You can talk whatever You want abt our vent convos. Honestly, You dont make any impression on us. If You cant make the weapon +10 its maybe because there are no +10 orbs on sale and so far You spent too much on teles (which You use a lot, maybe too much?), charms, fashion and other ****? Im sure its gonna be +10 soon and good for You, but still as I pointed it b4 - You could get a lot more with those coins. Nirvana > rank 8 dmg, but maybe dmg is a last thing You need, as You dont pvp at all.. GRATZ GRATZ GRATZ FOR RANK8 REDSROSE. ALL HAIL
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • X - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    wadzio is wearing post apocalyptic underground gear, because he hasn't seen natural sun light in 12 years :(

that's why he thinks he's so smart and totally ignores the luck factor b:shockedb:shocked
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^

LLama has a veno Wadzio...b:cute

And damn you have **** for luck!! 3-3 was GREAT during dble drop...at least to me ;)

Karma's a *****!!

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • INovaI - Archosaur
    INovaI - Archosaur Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Grats Redsb:cute When you coming back to us :(
    People take different roads seeking fulfillment and happiness. Just because they're not on your road doesn't mean they've gotten lost.
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

nevah!
    b:infuriated
    now someone go free more of us from the boxes.
    b:beg
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lol @ n00bzio
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options

TYVM!! b:cute

I should come visit in vent. As you can see I was busy..LOL!! Been thinking about it though, long way to go on my archer though to get up with you all <33
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    TYVM!! b:cute

I should come visit in vent. As you can see I was busy..LOL!! Been thinking about it though, long way to go on my archer though to get up with you all <33

b:angry Reds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »
    b:angry Reds

b:angry YOU!!!!

*points*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• yashino
    yashino Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    b:angry YOU!!!!

*points*

b:cute gz on your 8jun,
    b:dirty now go 9jun
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^me

already quit pwi, and yet my gears are still superior than 95% of you people.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yashino wrote: »
    b:dirty now go 9jun

b:sweat

I am good...let me finish what I have started....500k rep b:shocked

<333
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ITT: people don't realize solo farming 3-3 during 2x averages over 10mil per run not counting green mats. this isn't the first ingame farmed 8jun either too. brb being jealous enough of pixels to post on alt.

the only better way to make money farming is nirvana but that requires the info to quite a few 10x ;)
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wow I'm impressed, impressed enough to come from lurking to actually post on DarkSniper.

Congratulations.

Now go farm me Lunar bow b:cute
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I have come to the conclusion.

The size of a post is directly proportionate to the user's sexual frustration.

Walls of text about something that can be summed up into 2 words ("I suck") are generally only generated by eternal virgins. Wadzio proved this.

And dummy I had a veno, assassin and EA that are MINE to help her farm with. And at the time we were farming for both of us but since I quit all the profit that remained went straight to her. And with 50% channeling gear for my mage the DD is insane.

And god damn I would like to remind this server that I was playing this game before any of you even heard of it. So I KNOW how farming is accomplished here, also I know why I quit because I already went through the same **** twice.

And before you start going off "lol scare hippocryt say walls of text bad den psot one lololol." My assessment is still accurate. Wife is pregnant IRL = haven't had much of anything for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options

Walls of text about something that can be summed up into 2 words ("I suck") are generally only generated by eternal virgins. Wadzio proved this.

And dummy I had a veno, assassin and EA that are MINE to help her farm with. And at the time we were farming for both of us but since I quit all the profit that remained went straight to her. And with 50% channeling gear for my mage the DD is insane.

And god damn I would like to remind this server that I was playing this game before any of you even heard of it. So I KNOW how farming is accomplished here, also I know why I quit because I already went through the same **** twice.

so in short the closest wadzio ever got to **** is cigarette butts?
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited May 2010
    Options
    so in short the closest wadzio ever got to **** is cigarette butts?

Don't they call them "f@g butts" in Europe?

If so, yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drjiggle
    edited May 2010
    Options
    changed my mind
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options

And before you start going off "lol scare hippocryt say walls of text bad den psot one lololol." My assessment is still accurate. Wife is pregnant IRL = haven't had much of anything for a while.

lol scare hippocryt u mad
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum