• Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Me: Hm, lets go grind old-school style!
    Anti_Matter: lol, sure, where?
    Me: Lets go fishing!
    Anti_Matter: what's fishing?

That proves that the biggest sin baddies from these server just oracled their way up and they have no idea about anything elseb:cute
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You can't really blame the new generations. PWI is the one that changes how the game is played and people just adapt to it. I'm not saying I agree with it, but why should they spend hours fishing or grinding when they can save so much time. You honestly can't say that if FC was available when we leveled up, you wouldn't do it?
    60 / 250.
  • FrostFlower - Heavens Tear
    FrostFlower - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^agrees with post 183.

PWi changed the game so it would be easier to level up. Unfortunately, the rate where people do not research, look into their class and don't learn how to play is rising. It's higher than it is today and last year. The only thing people can do is to direct new people to the forums and get them to ask questions about their class and read the guilds to their class. If people did that, it would save so many mistakes in parties and time wasted.

I'm an "old schooler" and I've been playing PW since the first day of CB and OB.
    Frostflower-Quit
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Its just annoying that all those newbies think they are baddies, while they didnt do anything for it to get that lvl
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Its just annoying that all those newbies think they are baddies, while they didnt do anything for it to get that lvl

at least you can laugh at their gear. lol evasionbelt on veno gg bunnyspank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Gotta agree this time, same with lauxly his gear..
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Bunny_Spank - Harshlands
    Bunny_Spank - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    at least you can laugh at their gear. lol evasionbelt on veno gg bunnyspank.

Meh... I wanted the +15 Vit from the 4 pieces of LA. Whatever... it will all change when I start making Nirvana gear. Maybe just bite the bullet and go rank 8. You also didn't mention my fail +5 TT90 magic sword...

But I digress, it makes me tough to kill for a phys class and a little more squishy to a wizzie or archer who can muster enough damage to kill me quick no matter what I do. Besides I like fox form.
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    By "like fox form" you mean "kite around in fox form while my nix attacks someone and hope it dies" right?

Or maybe "run to Arch from Hidden Orchid while in fox form."
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fox Form is amazingly versatile: Leech, Befuddling Mist, Consume Spirit... the list goes on. Only Light Armor can give enough accuracy to make it work, and the extra strength means more damage from Sage Melee Mastery. It's actually one of the better endgame builds for a Veno, but must people don't know this yet - there's a reason Rank 8 weapon for Venos has Physical Attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Aradorn - Harshlands
    Aradorn - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    By "like fox form" you mean "kite around in fox form while my nix attacks someone and hope it dies" right?

."

For a second there it sounded like you talking about Faildom.
  • HeRoIc - Harshlands
    HeRoIc - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    For a second there it sounded like you talking about Faildom.

y u say that? just bcuz u constantly got rolled by him earlier at west??? haha foolb:laugh
  • Bunny_Spank - Harshlands
    Bunny_Spank - Harshlands Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Fox Form is amazingly versatile: Leech, Befuddling Mist, Consume Spirit... the list goes on. Only Light Armor can give enough accuracy to make it work, and the extra strength means more damage from Sage Melee Mastery. It's actually one of the better endgame builds for a Veno, but must people don't know this yet - there's a reason Rank 8 weapon for Venos has Physical Attack.

Exactly! Not to mention sage Crush Vigor, purge and sage soul degen. I have really good defense while in fox and with all the curses and such venos get you can make any target pretty squishy. Also, I enjoy some PVE and my build makes for a pretty durable Veno.
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Only Light Armor can give enough accuracy to make it work
    If u cast ironwood scarab on a mob, and then go to phys attack that same mob, u will never miss.

See here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=713762

Untested however, and unsure if it works in PvP (can't test it either since I have demon ironwood and I assume it has different mechanics). Combined with the claim from a random veno somewhere on the forums (can't find the post anymore) that a 4 attacks/sec veno can out-DPS a caster veno, could be an interesting path worth experimenting with...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aradorn - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    y u say that? just bcuz u constantly got rolled by him earlier at west??? haha foolb:laugh

Wasnt in west today, maybe Faildom rolled me once or twice in the past.. idk.
    tbh i learoy alot to groups sometimes just for the fun of it.
    but flying away and letting the nix to attack aint make u good player.. im not saying im awesome player, but Faildom as one that does say that, not actually prove it.
    besides dude licking aint suiting you.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wasnt in west today, maybe Faildom rolled me once or twice in the past.. idk.
    tbh i learoy alot to groups sometimes just for the fun of it.
    but flying away and letting the nix to attack aint make u good player.. im not saying im awesome player, but Faildom as one that does say that, not actually prove it.
    besides dude licking aint suiting you.

zzz really have to mention my name when talking about kiting? >.>
    you maybe didnt know but as full magic veno it requires some kiting every now and then, especially if its not 1v1.

and u say kiting as flying away and let nix do all the work, well maybe u didnt know that kinda doesnt work at higher lvl!

meh if u wanna be a smart boy atleast keep it a bit real, u didnt even mention nyxya, bk_traderR and mazjackb:surrender

and btw; who are you? never really heard of you...

@other subject
    didnt read it all but ironwood makes all physical attacks 100% hit? thats false i see alot of misses even after ironwood...especially on archers.
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Aradorn - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I just love the answer "who are you" when you dont got anything smart to say.
    not as you im not trying to be a factor by posting everyday or talking sh*t about every second person in the game just so ppl will know my name.

And maybe nobody mention nyxya cause nyxya dont talk as much as you on forums about how old school they are and the rest of server is ****.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You forgot to mention the other flying mobs in that area(forgot the name). They are annoying and AoE interrupt but still work. Lig and I had to grind those cause at the time Pendulum was a 10 man faction and Crimson was always at bats. :( Let's not forget the justice orders! When all else fails you could have always grinded on the horses at the edge of Swamps as well as Petalii's considering you got a billion quests to kill those. (amagawd who does quests!) Ahhh good ol` times!

*Edit
    Almost forgot about the Undines right outside of 1k. I remember chasing people out of fish and they would go to Undines, so we'd go and crash them there.

AND the snakes(I think they were snakes?) around/behind 1k. It was quite a popular aoe grind spot where we crashed GodsFear. :D
    Pendulum b:cute
    XuLin used to grind those Undines a lot. he would be under the water and Starrr would be trying to pk him. i would loot. sweetheart that XuLin is he never pk d me and would even take mobs off me so i could keep looting. b:heart
    the good Starr
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I just love the answer "who are you" when you dont got anything smart to say.
    not as you im not trying to be a factor by posting everyday or talking sh*t about every second person in the game just so ppl will know my name.

And maybe nobody mention nyxya cause nyxya dont talk as much as you on forums about how old school they are and the rest of server is ****.

You honestly dont know how fun pvp is in my situation..
    And i cant help it but i just dont like the new generation of baddiesb:sad
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    You honestly dont know how fun pvp is in my situation..
    And i cant help it but i just dont like the new generation of baddiesb:sad

you know this statement makes you sound like my grandma... "these kids with their rap music and low hanging pants! in my day...."
    not that i dont agree with you, it just made me giggle. i think that when you work hard to lvl your char and earn your gear, you appreciate it much more than if you just spam packs and oracles. not hating on people who do it, just seems like the legal way of botting and hacking.
    i will never have "pro" gear, prolly will take another 6 months to hit 100 if ever, but i still have fun. and being a one shot isnt all that bad. at least i get less charm ticksb:laugh
    the good Starr
  • Assburger - Harshlands
    Assburger - Harshlands Posts: 785 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    I havent beeen able to play since September. at the time i had to quit my character was lvl 68. I'm looking at forums now and seeing all these lvl 100s and 90s having NO idea what they're talking about. Even though i havent played in a long while, i can definetly see how things have changed. sux reallyb:sad
    Harshland's everlasting cleric L.uckyrose and damn proud of it

Should be back very very soon...two weeks from now at most b:bye
    ~Pst...imma girl barb ;-P