Old School players vs New School players

Options

Comments

• Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I remember Ligeia thinking we needed to farm THC his HH70, cause THC was a factor.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I thought I said not to because he had a Unicorn or something.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I have lots of old gems. <3

YukII asking me how to run her guild, Icon saying he's tired of sucking off Crimson so he's not going to attack us anymore (Despite us rolling him and 9 others with 4 people earlier), WalterTheOneshot QQing for a half hour over me oneshotting him while I AFK'd in town, me oneshotting Void, etc, etc.

OHYEAH, and Void, while high, telling us all he thinks Allure is ugly.

Lol! I remember the Yukii asking how to run the guild bit b:chuckle

Haha, remember a rather disturbing thread on our forums...started somewhere along the lines of "allure's nudes" and ended up with 100's of photos of fat naked guys b:laugh

And who remember's this thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=225772 - Aww no! They locked it! Naughty forum mods!

b:victory

EDIT: HAHAHA! And this needs to be seen again:

http://rule34.forumotion.com/applications-f4/what-not-to-do-hero_shot-application-t119.htm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Naw, you got pissed cause I said no BECAUSE he had unicorn. I think you were mad cause he said he'd leave the guild before the TW if we didn't get it for him. lol

Elednor: You know Fox ALMOST said yes, just cause he felt bad for him? lol
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Naw, you got pissed cause I said no BECAUSE he had unicorn. I think you were mad cause he said he'd leave the guild before the TW if we didn't get it for him. lol

Elednor: You know Fox ALMOST said yes, just cause he felt bad for him? lol

LOL! Think i would have had a nervous break down with that in guild chat...

Im going through the Rule34 forums now, making me laugh. So miss those days. Whats the address for the Pend ones? I cant find it on this computer...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shoulda asked a week ago, I JUST removed it from my favorites bar.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:victory Just found it! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Pendulum forums weren't quite as active as R34, probably because we were all always in vent all day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    LOL everyone starts as a noob so yeah...that was my first char and iwas noob to EA and i admit that b:chuckle
    luckily things have changed at venob:surrender

@nefastos butthurt people will never let gob:bye

Butthurt of what? You were in my guild so using that expression makes you look .... well lets avoid flaming. Im only stating facts and you confirmed it on your post that you sucked at your Archer, and I clearly said you got better at your Venomancer. But it doesnt matter cause you still sucked at your Archer b:surrender
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Ok but just to clear things up;

People told me i was a crappy EA because i was,
    People tell me im a crappy veno because they are butthurt.

see the difference?b:kiss
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    aeroxtert wrote: »
    I do not agree with this.

MD used to be a total failure until about 95, then after he started csing he started to be a pretty damn pain, but I guess this applies to any mage........
    And how come Faildom is being called terrible? I have been spectating west gate and oracle spots for some days and I always see him taking out multiple people at once, dont get me wrong I dont like his attitude but there are not many venos who live with 2 BM's, 1 Archer and 2 other Venos on them.

~Oldschooler
    Faildom stop using alts to try to make us see that u are a good veno
    Ok but just to clear things up;

People told me i was a crappy EA because i was,
    People tell me im a crappy veno because they are butthurt.

see the difference?b:kiss
    U suck being a veno because when someone is charmed the only solution u have is bleed run, bleed stun run, until the charm is gone.. u done do it because u want to burn the charm of the player.. u do it because u clearly cant kill a charmed player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whats most funny is its REALLY hard to be a **** EA before Lv.90 after 90 its easy to be terrible, but before then its pretty much easy mode b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vanila - Lost City
    Vanila - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

That was so much win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As I get freakin bored of my useless mage. ♥
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know darkfate, ur soo pro!!b:cute
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Whats most funny is its REALLY hard to be a **** EA before Lv.90 after 90 its easy to be terrible, but before then its pretty much easy mode b:chuckle

so true. 6x i have some ss killing barbs sme lvl with my npc and 2* armors aand my pro hh60 2 socketsb:victory.. then... nix.. for 90+ magesb:shocked time to go HAb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seirura - Heavens Tear
    Seirura - Heavens Tear Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Aww I really miss when I was in my 50's and seen level 70+ players and always thought they were so cool and high level lol.. now.. I see people level 90-95 its just a low level to me..
  • Bloodknight - Harshlands
    Bloodknight - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I miss the old Miji burning hours....

I miss the GV'ing with Liberty, Dark_fate and many others.

I miss the zhen crashing parties ( sleeping EP in BB and watch the havoc )

I miss the fight over nightscream island zhen spots.

I miss old skool PvP with 2-3* gear :P
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I miss the old Miji burning hours....

I miss the GV'ing with Liberty, Dark_fate and many others.

I miss the zhen crashing parties ( sleeping EP in BB and watch the havoc )

I miss the fight over nightscream island zhen spots.

I miss old skool PvP with 2-3* gear :P

Some1 else plays Liberty now though, the new one fails b:laugh
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's not just the players fault that leveling became too easy . Sure it makes players who started 2008 facepalm. The level doesn't mean much anymore. But who wouldn't do the same? Aren't many "old school" players leveling alts themselves?
    I wouldn't distinguish between old school and new school. The easy leveling is a negative result of all the bh, hyper stone and oracle bs that pwi introduced. Nobody is better that the others who simply started to play the game a few month later. But some newer players lack the gameplay skills. That's sad and sometimes annoying.
  • Nerothehero - Harshlands
    Nerothehero - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In my opinion, people that joined this server after R.I.P. packs/FC/Hyper exp/BH (newschool) should definatly not be allowed to troll on forums.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In my opinion, people that joined this server after R.I.P. packs/FC/Hyper exp/BH (newschool) should definatly not be allowed to troll on forums.

lol@ R.I.P packs.. hmm when the packs were out i was lvl92 i think.. so u mean everyone before is old school? i think old school players are those who joined march/april/june 2008. but well thats my opinion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nerothehero - Harshlands
    Nerothehero - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, old school are the ppl who joined between march and the month when the packs came out.b:cute
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    No, old school are the ppl who joined between march and the month when the packs came out.b:cute

i would vote for jolly jones event. 2 months before **** packs but w/e u want
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zazrieal - Archosaur
    Zazrieal - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    everyone here is QQing how they didnt have Bh,oracles,hyper etc u make all the new players out to be garbage which isnt fair.Sure alot of ppl oracle and hyper to 100 and dont know how to play there class( u can call them all the names u want) but others who do bh and all still work hard to do it try doing a bh with a cleric that thinks all they have to do is IH a barb and not purify and nob or pole and squad wipping 3-5 times until u find a new cleric its still hard.ive aoed grinded on my bm and barb at ns all the time without hypers and all ive still lvled high.
    Proud Member of Narla
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Good times ^^ but everything must end at some point...b:cry
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Fork_Me - Harshlands
    Fork_Me - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just feel like kicking my butt for playing this game too early.... i had to deal with all the boring Miji fishing, hunt down for FB for little extra exp + rep.... now a day, u get all the 3BHs, 1 Daily, 1 WQ, Unlimited numbersss of PQ and FC.....

*Note to myself, if i play next game from PWE, I am gonna wait out about 1 to 1 1/2 year and then play.. seems a lot easier **
  • lordkoddo
    lordkoddo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this thread been going on for a while without getting locked.. All u gotta do is, Keep off from talking about KD, KY and Zulu and that thread is okay from getting locked...
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I just feel like kicking my butt for playing this game too early.... i had to deal with all the boring Miji fishing, hunt down for FB for little extra exp + rep.... now a day, u get all the 3BHs, 1 Daily, 1 WQ, Unlimited numbersss of PQ and FC.....

*Note to myself, if i play next game from PWE, I am gonna wait out about 1 to 1 1/2 year and then play.. seems a lot easier **

In a way we all want to kick ourselves in the face. These new updates just keep making the game easier and easier. But before FC, BH, etc was the most fun I've had on this game. You actually had to earn your grinding spot and fight to keep it. Now people can easily level from 70 to 100 all through instances and then what? Get your HH99 gear, refine your weapon and log on once a week for TW.
    60 / 250.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Options
    In a way we all want to kick ourselves in the face. These new updates just keep making the game easier and easier. But before FC, BH, etc was the most fun I've had on this game. You actually had to earn your grinding spot and fight to keep it. Now people can easily level from 70 to 100 all through instances and then what? Get your HH99 gear, refine your weapon and log on once a week for TW.

what he said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

I'm pretty much just leveling to 100, maybe 101 and doing the same. There's no point in really playing when achievements that were reserved for the more skilled can be obtained by any dumb **** with a credit card.