is there anything fun to do anymore

Comments

• Shinsen - Lost City
    Shinsen - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well then, all of you who are sick and bored - instead of saying how upset you are, share your thoughts about what would be "not-boring". Etc.: what kind of events and so on.

Still i think if player wouldnt spend 1/3 or 1/2 of his day in the game, it wouldnt get that boring all the sudden.

Tho i agree that something must be done to recruit new players and keep the old ones. Cos i see that LC server population is maybe half as much as it was like 6 months ago or like that. But i think that ppl leave more cos of ridiculous cash shop items then just cos it gets boring.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If you're playing a GAME of all things and you've spent x amount of time/dollars on it and you're complaining it's not fun (anymore), then it's time to turn off your computer and go outside.

I've lvl'ed my main up to lvl 60, and I did it the hard way, no oracles whatsoever. I have fun with ALL my chars, and that's including grinding and quests.

You're still new to the game and have barely even experienced any of the real content here. Many of us here are still here because it's one of the best games there is and we've made a lot of friends over that time, however you have yet to really even play the game so you don't understand the perspective of someone who actually has done about everything.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City
    FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Think about this, the game got insane amount of new ppl due to face book (which has over 400 milion ppl at the moment) I recommend someone making a face book to protest this game till they fix some things, glitches, etc etc.

called pwi sucks... plain and simple see how many ppl sign up, they will listen or just ban me lol.

either way there are tons of online game review sites that will publish ur story of a game quite easily... you can protest there as well.

play but don't spend money... and encourage others as well, their revenue will drop some, and they JUST MIGHT look as see what the players really want.

my thoughts

i miss the old game when it first started and the old players that most have quit.

there are a ton of new online games that are getting released with amazing reviews

Tradeness
  • FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City
    FoXyLadyRoss - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    before i get a ban lol

i recommend ideas to fix the game

#1. add a random map boss (what is that) well in other games (not to be mentioned) they have a map boss for each map ( we can do it in sections) that appears randomly at random spots where ever the most steady grinding is usually... not always. This helped kill bots, and ppl not paying attention. Make this boss extremly dangerous and highly agro. Ultimate boss with a chance at a ultimate drop NOT cash shoppable. This would create alot more grinding, alot more ppl buying dolls, charms hp and mp. THis makes money... and be fun.

#2. bring back the tournament, as well have a arena in a city or outside spot, free pvp, no drops, no shattering no nothing. a free for all that is just fun.

#3. have a random attacker for TW randomly chosen by the game, with a random enemy mob. ex. Essence owns more land so their odds of being targeted is higher. and the "army" that may randomly attack them during a TW bidding would be a pve battle. So battle field be filled with "wraith soldiers" with a few bosses that either A) they continue to attack the land owners base for a set amount of time 2 hours or B) the land owner has to take the enemy crystal out to end the battle.

either one the mobs would give exp, and random dq's to make it worth it, and fun

this would create 1)a new battle feeling 2)harder for anyone to hold all the land since u might have a TW with other guilds then a random one to 3)chance to make a little coin while doing TW

#4. Allow ppl to see their pks on line, everyones.... no reason they can't WoW does it and a few others i think. be fun to see

#5. have gms show up and do stuff... do a wraith invasion call, do a pk a gm event, do a contest like "last choas" where a dungeon is created for a quiz. The gm ask game questions u got to run to left side for answer A or run to right side for answer B. more answers u get right more of a prize u get... u answer wrong ur out.

#6. have a dungeon, where u can go in pay a fee of course and be allowed to summon "mobs/bosses" to battle like what again Last Choas. they did it by lvl selection, so u choose level 85 mobs and they would come in 5 waves which u had to survive.

My ideas to help create a better game.

Tradeness
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If you're not having fun, quit. Give someone else your character or delete it.

If you don't enjoy the game and you feel there's nothing to do, why bother playing it?
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Kazamatt - Dreamweaver
    Kazamatt - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2010

If you don't enjoy the game and you feel there's nothing to do, why bother playing it?
    You're missing the point. Mechanics are fine, ideas are great, world is created very good. What this thread is, is our feedback - that's what PWI want from us, right? In this thread, in many comments, people put their ideas how to make the game back on top again. I quited the game for now, I'm waiting for next PWI move.

"You don't like it, leave". So passive attitude. Nothing good never came from that thinking. There's something sick in thinking like that. Fact that we don't like what's going on with PWI at this moment doesn't mean that we don't like the game. Like I said - everything was perfect. And I believe it stil can be, even if I'm naive by doing it.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited April 2010

That really isn't a good way of thinking b:surrender

If you think like that, no game would be good, because as soon as anything went bad everyone would leave. Instead, you try to improve the game so you don't leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SaintDominic - Sanctuary
    SaintDominic - Sanctuary Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Super lame answer dude b:bye.....I'm one of those players that love playing this game, but it has gotten so much boring and pwi needs suggestions or improvements to make it fun. Very uneducated answer and I'm rather disappointed. Lol go back to the corner you b:bye
  • KaTime - Sanctuary
    KaTime - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well when i started PWI it was interesting and really free to play. But when i see that game today i only see high Gold prices no fun and just pay to come forward. Ok theres a lot of Guild action but im always thinking about what to do when im lvl 100+. Do TW no chance. Go in PK kill and get killed? Boring. Get good Equiptment? Not worth it till i dont know if theres comin something better.

I think PWI its developers should do some important things to make it more interesting and playful:

1st: Dont bring stupid boxes into the game that let explode the market prices.
    2nd: More controling of the market prices because at the moment is a triple inflation on sanctuary. (Gold HP Charm before 400~600k now 1,4m~1,6m) If I would just start the game as a beginner it would be madness to buy a charm without money to finance it.
    3rd: Build of an interesting Game System that is for High Players without stupid colects and kills. It is always the same: kill this, colect that, fly to this npc, kill that boss. BORING.
    4th: Much more interactive Events.
    At all PWI Developers shouldnt only think on their big money from the players. They should think on the players too. And that is not only done with an include of an new stupid item that crashes the market again.

My wish on PWI: Rework the System, just dont only think on your money and bring more action back to the game.
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That really isn't a good way of thinking b:surrender

If you think like that, no game would be good, because as soon as anything went bad everyone would leave. Instead, you try to improve the game so you don't leave.

How long do you try to improve the game and will PWI implement more content before players 100+ do leave the game? ultimately due to lack of fun?

One of the better/more mature threads I have read in a while ijs b:pleased
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    How long do you try to improve the game and will PWI implement more content before players 100+ do leave the game? ultimately due to lack of fun?

The time you take is totally based on the individual. How much fun have they've had and are having, how many friends they have here, and how much they've come to just like the game.

But yes, there is a limit, and that's when you finally realize that the devs just don't care.

We hope that the devs for PW still do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    To the people saying "Try to improve the game before quitting"

I did. I left feedback on the forums, sent PMs to eatwithspoons, and encouraged other players on the forums to comment on the issues being put forth in the game.

Four or five forum bans (one permaban) later, I'm still here and not a whole lot has changed. Obviously the new GMs care and listen to the players (<3 Frankie) but the heart of the issue is still here. Packs, broken skill balances, inflation, cash shop over skill.

I tired, but the devs either don't care or don't listen, so why should I care? I'm playing a new MMO and I'm happy with it. It's P2P but hey, I'd be paying at least $15 a month in order to stay competitive in PWI, so it's worth it.

If things get fixed, I'd consider coming back, but at this rate it won't happen soon. All that devs do is add anni packs with new names and -OMG NEW FASH!!!!11-
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The reason people do stuff whether they like it or not because of competition.

At endgame the gave is incredibly competitive, and if you want to be able to keep up you need to be at a higher level (meaning you need to use hypers, if you don't by the time you get there your too far back) You need good gear. Sure it may be "fun" to farm that lunar weapon, but if it's easier and quicker to buy it from someone then you need to in order to compete, otherwise everyone else will have it and you'll be still using your lame weapon and losing to them.

We may not like to use hypers, we may not like to buy endgame gear but if we don't then we fall behind. I would have loved to farm my ancient devil's souls but I ended up buying them from someone else, why? Because as much fun as it would be to farm them, I can't afford to wait to long because other people will.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    All I do nowadays is dalies on Trem and Clon, run my faction by helping people, and farm 3-2/3-3 occasionally. I do need my 99 set, and a couple event items, but there isn't much to do anymore. Quests are all completed minus that chain for 3rd genie. I play PWI because I'm addicted, and have many friends, as well as run a faction. Not much else to do =/

-Lunar
    -Nirvana
    -3-2/3-3
    -Dalies
    -Friends/faction
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I think a tread like this shows up every couple weeksb:chuckle

Anyway, in old pwi many people quit after hitting 90 since pretty much it was too boring and levelling was too slow.

At the same time, the severs looked at least busier than now as everybody was doing things "off dungeon"" rather than everybody being on bh.

Easier to hang out with friends for zen, grinding, bosses, ect than having people giving bh busy excuses.

I think the genies was a good add on. where they failed was on the BH.

getting people right away to 100 with no content and having people in dungeons, pretty much made the place to look like a private server in which everybody is geared and low and mid areas empty.

Solution, remove bh and add mininfull quests.
  • Kyrozoan - Sanctuary
    Kyrozoan - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Is there anything fun left in the game....
    World boss with faction
    Friendly pk within faction
    TT with a faction squad

PWI has pretty much died so the only fun you can probably have is with a small faction who is moving at a steady pace. If you arent having any fun...get a new faction O.o seriously, the reason none of you have any fun is that the social aspect of the game is pretty much ignored. ALL the instances are boring, what makes them fun IS the squad itself. Sure PWI pretty much killed the game but so did a majority of the players. Everyone is trying to be the highest level, the fastest leveler, the guy with the best gear, or the best territory war faction they completely ignore the fact that most games WILL be fun at first but after a while it gets boring unless you are with other fun people.

Pretty much every game either does get nerfed/changed or stays the same. I'd much rather have the nurf rather than having the game stay the same and repetitive. Before PWI i used to play another game (GW) where there was pretty much a nerf EVERY week downgrading certain skills or upgrading them. People farm cool looking gear and find ways to do so, but since there are nerfs, the gameplay isnt repetitive and I always had fun figuring out new builds to redo the same dungeon or find a quicker way to run others. The point being, PWI does have its little tweaks and what not, sure some may just suck but they still are trying to let us figure out new ways to do stuff and keep its players. Im pretty sure people will quit eventually when there are only the same content over and over, in sence I'm quite content with how things are going lately in the game. (besides the packs which is the main cause of pwi to get kiled)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kyrozoan:84:Barb
    MagicWaffle:73:Wizard
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    its boring at this lvl :(
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Shinsen - Lost City
    Shinsen - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, THEY are making another online game, so maybe THEY don't wanna care about pwi anymore. Maybe THEY think like "let the pwi die, so we can focus on the new game 100%". I dunno, but somehow i haven't seen any changes ingame at all since the "first wave of complaints" occurred in forums. At least the GMs could make a post, so we can at least know thet THEY read the stuff we say.
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    **** that, time to ruin itb:victory
    funny-pictures-kitten-is-disappointed-with-baby-food.jpg
    cosplay-baby-babies-cosplay-cosplaying-naruto-sasuke-cute-ad-demotivational-poster-1228256480.jpg

Just say the word and I'll bring maor. ^(^.^)^
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • Jenovadeath - Lost City
    Jenovadeath - Lost City Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:chuckleb:shutup srry for such a late reply to all of you on my own thread but like i said i dont get on much anymore for anything.Btw its not like i havent run TT and not spent money on this game ive spent alot of money on the game and have gotten alot of stuff for my chars already as well ive already gotten my sage true form and axe and hammer mastery along wiht 8-9 other skill books.Also my other char is lvl92 veno with a herc and nix so you cant say i havent spend money on the game those 2 pets right there are proof of spending a ton of cash on this game yes i spent money on packs as well but not for the event gears for tokens the one time i did get something decent was when i spent 150$ the very first time packs came out and they were actual anniversary packs i got a lunar weap insignia and immidiately sold it and put the coin towards a herc ive bought 50$ with of dorbs b4 for refining my own gears during dorb sales both chars have full HH90 sets +5 almost on everything jeno has HH90 gold gx axes and HH90 gold wrists all my gears sharded with flawless or better ive got 3 ms fly mounts on both chars and 11 ms ground mounts and majority of my things ive gotten myself farming with my herc back when TT mats actually sold for more than u spent in pots or subs running the instances and ppl ask me why not quit well thats simple i have alot of realy great friends ive met here as well as dumping over 1000 us dollars into the game for over a year so dont tell me i should quit first off and to all of you who see my point in the games good ingame events that were instances being nerfed and the challenge taken out of them ty your some of the select few that understand what im talking about ive run the instances so many times i know where every treasure chest in them (you know all the ones you can never even open for some reason yet the exist in the instance) and other barbs talking about charm **** well obviously youve never tried random squads and running fc isnt a challenge its just boring idc about lvling fast whats the point to get even more bored when i get to 100+ and say **** it b:shutup no ty what im talking about in the game is all the things that were promised to us players so long ago like tourney or what the hell is that north of dwp (other instance that cant be entered cause was another project that was obviously abbandond) or perhaps the dragon temple instance and no i dont mean the weekly event im talking about the door thats supposed to b at the big whirl pool south of dwp theres all these things they were working on ingame for players at higher lvls and going to add as other content or weekly events and it just seems like all these things were forgotten about i remember when i first hit 30 and could finally fly i ran all over the entire map on my pos .5 ms mount flying around exploring saying to myself oh i cant wait to go and see whats in there or what thats like im srry but the game has apparently become more like lets see who has more money to waste the only thing that still seems like it would be even remotely challenging anymore is obtaining a warsoul weapon(problem with that is can only be obtained with chips no other way around it) and yes i know almost all of them can be farmed i know this but the one fragment (warsoul/Light of warsoul) can only be obtained with chips its dropped by nothing else in the game and for the amount of chips it takes (enter the the cash shop) there ya go because the time it would take getting chips from cube for this mat would be ridiculous i thought warsong instance when added was for farming warsoul mats yet low and behold another **** thing thats just been added with more BHS of all dam things with in it srry to all you new ppl buy the higher lvls on this game know what i mean the way the game used to be when i started my first char was amazing i used to have so much fun even playing in the swamps trying to get my quests done and not having some rpkr from ragequit swoop by and kill me was at least for the few seconds while i was running away exciting and i always thought i cant wait till im at thier lvl and can at least hold my own with them and have a fighting chance LC i think by far was the best pvp server they have out and still is from what ive heard about HT and part of the problem i think was that they added 2 more pve servers instead of one pve one pvp and the 2 pvp servers are extremely over populated in my opinions but also it doesnt seem that way since everyones either in an instance (HH BH GV NRVNA) or has a catshop up pettling theyre **** they got cause they had an extra 200$ to drop into something this month b:cry(GMS READ THIS POST LOOK AT YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE PUT TIME INTO THIS GAME AND MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS HELP US PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP US WERE TIRED OF THE SAME BS OVER AND OVER AND OVER THERES SO MUCH POTENTIAL LEFT IN THIS GAME IF YOU ONLY CAN GET THEM TO PUT THE EFFORT INTO IT RAISE THE LVL CAP MAKE INSTANCES HARDED NEW BOSSES ANYTHING TO PUT A CHALLENGE BACK INTO THE GAME YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO BE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER PWS WELL HERES YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE IT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE AND TAKE ACTION ON THEIR WORDS INSTEAD OF LETTING THEM IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER I CAN REALY SAY NO MORE AND TRY TO PROVE TO YOU THAT YOUR GAME WILL SOON BE DEAD AS MOST OTHER MMOS HAVE FALLEN AND YOUR SERVERS WILL BE EMPTY AND YOULL MOVE ON TO YOUR NEXT GAME TO FIND OUT HOW TO SQUEEZE EVERY DIME YOU CAN OUT OF THAT PLAYER BASE AND RUIN IT AS WELL!!!!)
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    b:chuckleb:shutup

Sorry for such a late reply to all of you on my own thread, but like I said I don't get on much anymore for anything.Btw, it's not like I haven't run TT and not spent money on this game, I've spent alot of money on the game and have gotten alot of stuff for my chars already, as well I've already gotten my sage true form and axe and hammer mastery along with 8-9 other skill books. Also, my other char is a lvl92 veno with a herc and nix, so you cant say I haven't spent money on the game, those 2 pets right there are proof of my spending a ton of cash on this game. Yes, I spent money on packs as well but not for the event gears, but for tokens. The one time I did get something decent was when I spent $150 the very first time packs came out, and they were actual anniversary packs. I got a lunar wep insignia and immediately sold it and put the coin towards a herc. I've bought $50 worth of d-orbs before, for refining my own gears. During the d-orb sale, both chars had full HH90 sets and +5 almost on everything. Jeno has HH90 gold gx axes and HH90 gold wrists, all my gears sharded with flawless or better, I've got 3 ms fly mounts on both chars and 11 ms ground mounts, and majority of my things I've gotten myself, farming with my herc back when TT mats actually sold for more than you spent in pots or subs running the instances. People ask me why not qui,t well that's simple, I have alot of realy great friends I've met here as well as dumping over 1000 us dollars into the game for over a year, so don't tell me I should quit. And thank you to all of you who see my point in the games good ingame events that were instances being nerfed and the challenge taken out of them, your some of the select few that understand what I'm talking about ive run the instances so many times i know where every treasure chest in them (you know all the ones you can never even open for some reason yet the exist in the instance) and other barbs talking about charm **** well obviously youve never tried random squads and running fc isnt a challenge its just boring idc about lvling fast whats the point to get even more bored when i get to 100+ and say **** it b:shutup no ty what im talking about in the game is all the things that were promised to us players so long ago like tourney or what the hell is that north of dwp (other instance that cant be entered cause was another project that was obviously abbandond) or perhaps the dragon temple instance and no i dont mean the weekly event im talking about the door thats supposed to b at the big whirl pool south of dwp theres all these things they were working on ingame for players at higher lvls and going to add as other content or weekly events and it just seems like all these things were forgotten about i remember when i first hit 30 and could finally fly i ran all over the entire map on my pos .5 ms mount flying around exploring saying to myself oh i cant wait to go and see whats in there or what thats like im srry but the game has apparently become more like lets see who has more money to waste the only thing that still seems like it would be even remotely challenging anymore is obtaining a warsoul weapon(problem with that is can only be obtained with chips no other way around it) and yes i know almost all of them can be farmed i know this but the one fragment (warsoul/Light of warsoul) can only be obtained with chips its dropped by nothing else in the game and for the amount of chips it takes (enter the the cash shop) there ya go because the time it would take getting chips from cube for this mat would be ridiculous i thought warsong instance when added was for farming warsoul mats yet low and behold another **** thing thats just been added with more BHS of all dam things with in it srry to all you new ppl buy the higher lvls on this game know what i mean the way the game used to be when i started my first char was amazing i used to have so much fun even playing in the swamps trying to get my quests done and not having some rpkr from ragequit swoop by and kill me was at least for the few seconds while i was running away exciting and i always thought i cant wait till im at thier lvl and can at least hold my own with them and have a fighting chance LC i think by far was the best pvp server they have out and still is from what ive heard about HT and part of the problem i think was that they added 2 more pve servers instead of one pve one pvp and the 2 pvp servers are extremely over populated in my opinions but also it doesnt seem that way since everyones either in an instance (HH BH GV NRVNA) or has a catshop up pettling theyre **** they got cause they had an extra 200$ to drop into something this month b:cry(GMS READ THIS POST LOOK AT YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS THAT HAVE PUT TIME INTO THIS GAME AND MONEY IN YOUR POCKETS HELP US PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP US WERE TIRED OF THE SAME BS OVER AND OVER AND OVER THERES SO MUCH POTENTIAL LEFT IN THIS GAME IF YOU ONLY CAN GET THEM TO PUT THE EFFORT INTO IT RAISE THE LVL CAP MAKE INSTANCES HARDED NEW BOSSES ANYTHING TO PUT A CHALLENGE BACK INTO THE GAME YOU SAID YOU WANTED TO BE DIFFERENT FROM THE OTHER PWS WELL HERES YOUR CHANCE TO PROVE IT LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE AND TAKE ACTION ON THEIR WORDS INSTEAD OF LETTING THEM IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER I CAN REALY SAY NO MORE AND TRY TO PROVE TO YOU THAT YOUR GAME WILL SOON BE DEAD AS MOST OTHER MMOS HAVE FALLEN AND YOUR SERVERS WILL BE EMPTY AND YOULL MOVE ON TO YOUR NEXT GAME TO FIND OUT HOW TO SQUEEZE EVERY DIME YOU CAN OUT OF THAT PLAYER BASE AND RUIN IT AS WELL!!!!)

I tried to proof read it, but I gave up after a while. You guys can see my efforts in the quote above. I gave up about 1/4th of the way through.............
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
    edited May 2010
    b:laughb:shocked i know i rant a littleb:shutupb:laugh ok alot but for the just of it they need to do something about all those so called side projects that were supposed to be implemented into the game so long ago before the main customer base decides to find a better game that was nerfed from the start but still fun to play or actually another game that hasnt lost all meaning and isnt pointless after you get to a certain point and is still fun to play when these points are reached and theres still a challenge left in the game
    edited May 2010
    b:laughb:shocked i know i rant a littleb:shutupb:laugh ok alot but for the just of it they need to do something about all those so called side projects that were supposed to be implemented into the game so long ago before the main customer base decides to find a better game that was nerfed from the start but still fun to play or actually another game that hasnt lost all meaning and isnt pointless after you get to a certain point and is still fun to play when these points are reached and theres still a challenge left in the game

You are truly the king of run-on sentences.
    edited May 2010
    b:pleased its a video game not grammar school b:victoryb:thanks
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    It's the forums, not a video game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Chovan - Harshlands
    Chovan - Harshlands Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Well, THEY are making another online game, so maybe THEY don't wanna care about pwi anymore. Maybe THEY think like "let the pwi die, so we can focus on the new game 100%".

This ^

They don't fix bugs that have been in the game since forever and instead they add fashion to the cash shop.

The game is broken/riuned now anyway the packs did that, pay to win.

PWI is ONLY bothered about making money not a good game.
  • Nrgy - Dreamweaver
    Nrgy - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This thread deserves a STICKY.
    Vote for it .
    b:thanks
    img532.imageshack.us/img532/3159/alotofworkfornothing.jpg ... Persistence is futile.
    edited May 2010

Reading your post slowly suffocated me and made me feel light headed... all of a sudden I just had to look away and breathe for a second. Then I went to read again and was lost.

Paragraphs and composition make communicating through large volumes of text bearable.
  • Daddytony - Sanctuary
    Daddytony - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I actually have an idea. MAKE FRIENDS AND HELP THEM LVL. Not that hard and is extremely rewadring. That is all.
  • neamtuuuu
    neamtuuuu Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    to be honest i am beghining to get bored