Rank 9 ?

Options

Comments

• CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Consider this a free lesson.

*b:surrenderb:surrender* lol.. Thanks for the lesson, they didnt teach me that here in Holland..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    YOUR WORDS EGAENIL

what kinda of bullcrap are you talking about, do u know rank rings r MIGHT ring? aka when u refine they give u phys def. how s refine a might ring is usless for arcane? y ppl so noob these days

As you can see on picture above is totally bullh....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what kinda of bullcrap are you talking about, do u know rank rings r MIGHT ring? aka when u refine they give u phys def. how s refine a might ring is usless for arcane? b:bye y ppl so noob these days

Lets make it simple for you, name ONE lousy ring that refines pdef but has magical attack.(as base stat)
    .. .. ..

Guess u still couldnt find one by now, so as you see the fact that the MR8 ring isn't refinable doesnt make us arcane lose "ANYTHING", simply cos we never had a pdef refine option to begin with :-p
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • ArchAngel - Dreamweaver
    ArchAngel - Dreamweaver Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ^ What she said!

Rank 8 can be farmed - you can farm/merchant coins to buy tokens off of other people, or you can farm FBs, BH (BH2 gives 66 rep reward as an option), OMA quests, Wanted scroll quests, etc.

It takes much more time, but it's not impossible.

Of course, you can farm anything, even Warsoul, given time. Let me know when you have farmed 200k rep.
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Of course, you can farm anything, even Warsoul, given time. Let me know when you have farmed 200k rep.

Get reputation is pretty easy. I'm farming nirvana crystals then sell it and buying tokens. 1 nirvana uncany crystal is at least 900K. Tokens are for 11K = 82 tokens. Now 25 rep. badge cost 8 tokens. So 82 tokens I can convert to 10 officer badges, which is 250 reputation for 1 uncany crystal + 66 reputation from BH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Will do, i started yesterday.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Get reputation is pretty easy. I'm farming nirvana crystals then sell it and buying tokens. 1 nirvana uncany crystal is at least 900K. Tokens are for 11K = 82 tokens. Now 25 rep. badge cost 8 tokens. So 82 tokens I can convert to 10 officer badges, which is 250 reputation for 1 uncany crystal + 66 reputation from BH.

Nice, keep up the effort. Let me know when you farmed 200k rep.
    edited April 2010
    Options

As I said before is just little bit more expensive than rapture crystals for making G15 nirvana weapon.b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Arch, I present to you Magiere. Top cleric in HDT, and both first cleric on dreamweaver with rank8, as well as the first on PWI to have farmed it tougether without use of the cashshop
    What kind of bullcrap are you all talking about ring refines, not everyone is an Archer/LA class and need the additional refine.
    For arcane its pretty much useless to have higher magic defense than i already got b:bye
    and yes even the lunar ring refines magic :p

Rank 8 can be farmed as well Arch, so did I , didnt spend a single buck yet =)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • brownflamer
    brownflamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What would be easier for pwi to do...instead of raising lvl cap is to make the req lvl for rank 9 @ 105

This would spur ppl to buy more hyper stones in order to reach the final lvl and attain Rank 9

It's all about the money b:shocked
    PS......I'm half-joking b:mischievous
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Arch, I present to you Magiere. Top cleric in HDT, and both first cleric on dreamweaver with rank8, as well as the first on PWI to have farmed it tougether without use of the cashshop

How come no one presents me for farming rank 8 without using cash shop?b:sad
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

And I present Haiz who has successfully farmed Rank 8 on Lost City without the use of the cash shop.

There! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    great achievement no doubt. I applaud your undying determination.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Mumintroll y ur noobness fail to surprise me b:chuckle

as i said "as for rank 8 rings.. yes it does look good in term of stats, but the biggest flaw is u cant refine it." i guess u fail to read that

all the quotes u quoted from me is from me argue aginst Magiere, he said even if u can refine the ring it would be magical def not phys, and i said no coz its might rings would give u phys def. but hey dont wry quote watever u want.

oh nice ss, i can see my shop there b:bye hello my shop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Haiz - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And I present Haiz who has successfully farmed Rank 8 on Lost City without the use of the cash shop.

There! :)

b:cute Thank you.

To Arch, it takes months but because PWI gave us such long 2x drop events, it really did speed up the process quite a bit.
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Regarding whether or not you can farm Rank 8 vs. farm Nirvana, may I ask why the issue even matters?

You can farm anything and convert it to coins, which can then be used to buy Rep or Nirvana crystals. So that means they're both farmable/cash-shoppable/merchantable/grindable/whateverable. And neither one is "free" to farm, either, since you must invest time, effort and resources that could have been spent elsewhere.

The illusion that you can do them for free is just that: an illusion. It sort of reminds me of the days when players would insist on grinding for 350k worth of Hay so they could spend it to get a "free" cage extension that was only worth 220k, thus costing themselves 130k and a whole-lot-o-wasted-time. b:chuckle

Anyway, I don't really want to take a side. I'm just happy that there are options, and would like to see both paths continue to grow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
    edited April 2010
    Options
    One more point. Maybe not so important, but it pleasure. The repair cost of ring is just 1 coins. In long term means saving lot and lot of money. I see it when I have to repair my lunar ring.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol @ repair cost. You spent nearly 700m to get there, I really do not think repair costs, even in the long run are going to hold you down.

If I dislike one thing about nirvana - its the TT/Lunar discrimination.

Why does TT (the sexy looking one) bind, but Lunar does not? It makes no sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    axt57 wrote: »
    lol @ repair cost. You spent nearly 700m to get there, I really do not think repair costs, even in the long run are going to hold you down.

Because the original TT gears also bind but Lunar didn't.

Though it is a shame since it means that unless you never equip the TT gear, then convert it to Nirvana, then never equip the Nirvana gear that it can't be resold or even given to friends or the like.
  • axt57
    edited April 2010
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    Because the original TT gears also bind but Lunar didn't.

I know this, but it does not answer the question to why TT binds, Lunar does not. Its a huge advantage for Lunar imo - especially considering both have the same stats and choice of options etc.
    Though it is a shame since it means that unless you never equip the TT gear, then convert it to Nirvana, then never equip the Nirvana gear that it can't be resold or even given to friends or the like.

One day, when rank 10 comes out, or warsoul is made much cheaper, I'm going to regret getting TT nirvana and not Lunar.

But it looks so nice...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    axt57 wrote: »

Maybe for you is 20K nothing but if you repair every 3 days at least for 20K. For year is 2.2M just for one piece. Most expensive is weapon of course. I suppose, that R8 weapon is less repair fee as my neon purgatory now. It cost 60K to repair neon. I'm not sure how much repair take R8.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    lol cant believe i read all 9 pagesb:surrender
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Maybe for you is 20K nothing but if you repair every 3 days at least for 20K. For year is 2.2M just for one piece. Most expensive is weapon of course. I suppose, that R8 weapon is less repair fee as my neon purgatory now. It cost 60K to repair neon. I'm not sure how much repair take R8.

That's nothing. I generally run 55-85k repair for each 3-3 or Nirvana run. That's just part of the cost associated with being interval freak lol.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • princedemon
    princedemon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

`cuz some trustworth sources said that you farmed money irl > opened packs + used guild funs a bit = for you, farming in-game. No need to lie la
  • Haiz - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    `cuz some trustworth sources said that you farmed money irl > opened packs + used guild funs a bit = for you, farming in-game. No need to lie la

Wadizo isn't a reliable source. Also because no one has ever borrowed money before to get something greater. It also has been payed back for a while now.
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

la? So easy to spot one of my kind. xD
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    la? alamak, i catch no ball b:chuckle
  • Lylfo - Dreamweaver
    Lylfo - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    la? alamak, i catch no ball b:chuckle

b:sweat

I can even tell more about you from that statement la. swt betul
    Thanks Chillum for the nice Sig.[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear
    BloodyVampie - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    eh i got a question here since im not there yet.

is tt 99 required to be not bound yet if u want to craft nirvana? b:shy
  • axt57
    edited April 2010
    Options
    eh i got a question here since im not there yet.

is tt 99 required to be not bound yet if u want to craft nirvana? b:shy

No, it can be bound and still used to craft TT nirvana.

Also my lunar rings have suffered a loss of 3 durability (out of like 250) in 3 days, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]