Rank 9 ?

Options
Heartstone - Dreamweaver
Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
/die i guess. whoever right, want no flame.
I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
Post edited by Heartstone - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hmm, that will definitely be interesting. Sadly, the only way your getting rank 9 if it becomes released in PWI, is to Cashshop like crazy for rep, or merchant like a maniac. Looks very good though b:victory

If the lvl cap is raised I would be in shock. Hopefully if it is raised, if won't **** over people like me who are 100+ already.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You mean like lowering the amount of exp needed to get to 100+? XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You mean like lowering the amount of exp needed to get to 100+? XD

Exactly lol. I worked for this lvl, hardcore too. No oracles, very few BH and very few Hyper stones. I'm getting close to 101 now, but if I'm like at lvl 101 w/ like 40%, I might log on and find myself at 0% if they raise the cap and lower the exp.
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well, they would actually have to put you at the level that the exp you have would give you. They can't just take away the exp you earned can they? o.o

Honestly, I don't expect it to be lowered when/if they raise the level cap. They may make the levels after it less exponentially increased, but I doubt they will play with the current exp/lvl transfer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ★ ★ 9 rank, badges metal ring Goods Order 15
    Physical atatck +150
    Magic atatck +150
    Durability 250/250
    Level required 110
    +5% Crit
    Accuracy +50%
    channel -6%
    Interval between hits -0,1
    Attack lvl +10
    Defence lvl +10
    I really don't want to see what the weapon looks like.
    Exactly lol. I worked for this lvl, hardcore too. No oracles, very few BH and very few Hyper stones. I'm getting close to 101 now, but if I'm like at lvl 101 w/ like 40%, I might log on and find myself at 0% if they raise the cap and lower the exp.

Or, if the devs are feeling generous (*snickers*), you could log in at 90% or even at level 102.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well, they would actually have to put you at the level that the exp you have would give you. They can't just take away the exp you earned can they? o.o

Honestly, I don't expect it to be lowered when/if they raise the level cap. They may make the levels after it less exponentially increased, but I doubt they will play with the current exp/lvl transfer.

Technically they could do whatever they want. But I agree with you, I don't see them messing with the exp just because it would be a pain when they could just tack on the new levels and be done with it, much easier than changing all the exp requirements and re-evaluating every character to see what level they would be with the new requirements.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Hitokeri - Heavens Tear
    Hitokeri - Heavens Tear Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Either fake or from the paid version. Rank 9 will not require lvl 110.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    ok so reading on Chinas forum right.
    it seems rank 9 is released or getting clsoe to. im not exactly sure.
    but found rank 9 ring stats...

★ ★ 9 rank, badges metal ring Goods Order 15
    Physical atatck +150
    Magic atatck +150
    Durability 250/250
    Level required 110
    +5% Crit
    Accuracy +50%
    channel -6%
    Interval between hits -0,1
    Attack lvl +10
    Defence lvl +10

Honor the card!

Seems rank 9 is 500k rep.
    also if im not reading too much wrong could be a wepeon too.. no i've not found it but seems qq bout warsoul underpowered.. lol

since lvl req on rank 9 ring is 110 i see a raise in lvl cap in near future. thats why so many x2 and hyper we'r getting.. maybe rofl

source is pw-cn's forum.. wanmei.com. in the summer wind chamber forum section.

Copy and paste the info so we can verify.
    I don't see "summer wind chamber" sub-forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Technically they could do whatever they want. But I agree with you, I don't see them messing with the exp just because it would be a pain when they could just tack on the new levels and be done with it, much easier than changing all the exp requirements and re-evaluating every character to see what level they would be with the new requirements.

It really wouldn't be that difficult. If there's something that keeps track of the cumulative exp of each character then all they'd need to do is bump down the exp requirements for each level and it should automatically adjust everything. If not then it'll be a bit more complicated since they'll have to go through each level individually (well, starting from wherever they decide to lower the exp requirements anyway) and write a few lines of code per level.

The latter would take a bit more effort on the part of the devs so if that's the case then 100-105 would be the wall of 'lol, **** you players' that we'll have to pass in order to get to get back to 'easier' leveling. Might be interesting if the exp to get from 104 to 105 is greater than the exp needed from 105 to 106 though.
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Pervera - Lost City
    Pervera - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Looking at way of the recent changes made I'm more into theory that exp req will not change and you'll have to use hypers to reach top.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

It's not exponential.

If they do increase the level cap they will most likely restructure the exp curve for only 100+. It's after 100 that the exp curve becomes strange... it's what a 10% increase nearly each level from 1-99, but then it doubles for 99-100, x4.5 for 100-101, x2 for 101-102, x2.5 for 102-103, then it pretty much stays the same... approximately.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Sounds very interesting but a bit OP too. -6% channel is nothing big, there are other rings with that too. Same goes for +50% acc. The interval means it's easier to hit 5 aps, but the attack and def levels are the real deal. Imagine Rank 9 archers with Rank 8 weapon and that ring.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funny how the game again screws magical classes by setting something as useless as channel on a ring on equal footing with 0.1 interval.

To make it at least even it should be 30-40 channel on that 1 ring...
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Funny how the game again screws magical classes by setting something as useless as channel on a ring on equal footing with 0.1 interval.

To make it at least even it should be 30-40 channel on that 1 ring...
    Heck, they might as well make it 150-200. Your opponent dies before you even cast the spell..............That would only be fair. Right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Heck, they might as well make it 150-200. Your opponent dies before you even cast the spell..............That would only be fair. Right?

You obviously never seen the difference in PvE between a full interval BM/Barb/Archer and "trying to be full channel caster".
    I don't care about pvp since its lame in this game anyway.

I can deal 200k at a TT boss with 70 channel, while the interval user deals 2-3m in the same amount of time.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options

Meh, it dies before you even thought of casting.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You obviously never seen the difference in PvE between a full interval BM/Barb/Archer and "trying to be full channel caster".
    I don't care about pvp since its lame in this game anyway.

I can deal 200k at a TT boss with 70 channel, while the interval user deals 2-3m in the same amount of time.
    The highest -chan on a piece of equipment is -6% (Correct me if I'm wrong here) and the highest on -interval is .1 (or .15, don't remember). Seems fair enough to me. It may be more difficult getting -chan, but since the max stats of both -chan and -int are on the ring, it's equal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    The highest -chan on a piece of equipment is -6% (Correct me if I'm wrong here) and the highest on -interval is .1 (or .15, don't remember). Seems fair enough to me. It may be more difficult getting -chan, but since the max stats of both -chan and -int are on the ring, it's equal.

Yeah, but like someone else stated, - interval should have been % based like channeling instead a flat number. It throws the math off too much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Yeah, but like someone else stated, - interval should have been % based like channeling instead a flat number. It throws the math off too much.
    That's a different story. That's about changing the way -int works. But since this ring has the max stats of -int and -chan, you can't say it's unfair. The difference between -int and -chan might be unfair, but the ring itself is fair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    That's a different story. That's about changing the way -int works. But since this ring has the max stats of -int and -chan, you can't say it's unfair. The difference between -int and -chan might be unfair, but the ring itself is fair.

lol well said
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

There are rank 6 and nirvana weapons with -10% channel. You can always get lucky with multiple channel stats... there are a few -9% necks and belts on sanc.

Channel can't keep up with interval because of casting delay.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You can get more than -6% channel on one piece.
    Edit: only on crafted items, and it's extremely rare.
    Also, it is WAY easier to stack -channel, because you can get it from 4 different ornaments. So far, -interval is limited to:

-.1 on weapon (e.g lunar claw/bow)
    -.1 on bracers (90/99 gold)
    -.05 from each of LA/HA 99 2 piece set bonus
    -.05 from 5k/35k rep, or -.1 from 200k rep
    -.05 cape
    -.05 tome

Each of those pieces besides tome can have -6 channel, except only -3 from the 99 set bonus. Plus another -24 from each of your ornaments. What Magiere said is absolutely true: stacked -interval is far and away more powerful than stacked -channel (assuming similar gear quality, obviously). This is probably why -channel is so much easier to get, or the devs were just lucky b:chuckle But yeah, that ring is OP,no questions.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    There are rank 6 and nirvana weapons with -10% channel. You can always get lucky with multiple channel stats... there are a few -9% necks and belts on sanc.

Channel can't keep up with interval because of casting delay.
    Is -10% the bonus from just a single stat, or the bonus combined from one piece? If its the former, then the ring is indeed favoring -int (If the max on -int is .1).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2010
    Options
    Is -10% the bonus from just a single stat, or the bonus combined from one piece? If its the former, then the ring is indeed favoring -int (If the max on -int is .1).

Lazy :P
    http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/8432
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    -.05 from 5k/35k rep, or -.1 from 200k rep

Only for LA classes, otherwise your post was correct.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options

It sages wep not nirvana.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25671

Thats nirvana but I dont understand that unique addon. If theres a chance between -6% and -10% or to have them both. Anyway, channeling is not so great cause it affects only channeling and you have casting time as well, besides that on crafted items if you get stacked channeling youll not get mag or mag attack bonus that is kinda more useful unless you need chan for spamheal in difficult situation.

There's already way to get shtload of chan but ppl do not cause it's not so great as interval.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It's master planning. Get someone else to do the work. b:avoid

On topic: Seems like ring should be -10% channeling and not -6% channeling. Although, nothing is for certain, since it hasn't been implemented in this version yet. So let's wait until they release it, IF they release it, and then we can decide whether its fair or unfair.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2010
    Options
    It sages wep not nirvana.

I didn't call it a nirvana weapon, I called it a rank 6 weapon since rank 6 is a requirement.
    There are rank 6 and nirvana weapons with -10% channel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I didn't call it a nirvana weapon, I called it a rank 6 weapon since rank 6 is a requirement.

You're right, sorry. Too much -%channeling will glitch your reading skills so you skip some parts. xD

Anyway, -6% is nothing awesome taking into account that theres alot of gear with such bonus and its only cool as side bonus.
  • XDXDXD - Dreamweaver
    XDXDXD - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    b:chuckleb:laugh OP is totally stupid.. thats all i can say

if u any smarter will scroll to page 3 of the original post and read the original post's OP says "hahaha, little bit of imagination wont hurt"

anyway the real rank 9 will be out before end of May on PW-CN, no major changes from rank8 apart for the weapon and the ring

wait for it...

wait for it...

wait for it....

wait for it....

weapon will be rank 8 one BUT with +attack lvl 20
    ring will be 5% cri +150 phys/magical +5 attack lvl (unrefinable)

rap will stay the same, however to gain rank 9 one needs to do special quest(s), which require cash shop items.

but anyway back to QQ guys already started

OMG lvl 110 !! yea y not give us lvl 200!! omg omg, WTH pw so failed!! we r all doomed!!

oh ps, sin will declock if they demon/sage spark, new changes from PW-CN 6 days ago.
    b:chuckle QQ more plz sin.. aarrr ur QQ is music to my ears