Old School players vs New School players

Comments

• Vvreck - Harshlands
    Vvreck - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    as if u could be better in another class? try sins.. no skills needed

<-- Thar.

Looks much better with both the V's capital though.
  • Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i remember the days when people put alts(bloodbirds,butterflies) on grind spots to check if kos was grinding thereb:laugh

i remember when Starrr you to kill you repeatedly while you tried to boost to sz. in sz you would sit and talk about your pro boost skills saving you 1/10 times. thanks for all the laughs b:victory
    the good Starr
  • aeroxtert
    aeroxtert Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i remember when Starrr you to kill you repeatedly while you tried to boost to sz. in sz you would sit and talk about your pro boost skills saving you 1/10 times. thanks for all the laughs b:victory

I remember you being 90 at that time cuz of all of your bot parties, me and batgirl always hunted for such botsb:chuckle..

good timesb:surrender
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    and I rememberthat people like Sakurai, Frozen and Starr quit when revo didnt work anymoreb:laugh
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I remember when Starrr cried like a ***** when i killed em in the corner of the Cube Lobby. Man that was alot of rage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ICEsmoke - Harshlands
    ICEsmoke - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I remember when Starrr cried like a ***** when i killed em in the corner of the Cube Lobby. Man that was alot of rage.

arhahaha gota say cube kills FTW gz on 900 posts tabish lolz
    Im about to bust my pole up yo **** hole
  • Supablazed - Harshlands
    Supablazed - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i remeber wcing almost all of mickey avalones song "my ****"

I also remeber getting dropped by starrr or starr at least once a day D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    yeah too bad it was all lvls nothing elseb:cry
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • HiT_MaN - Harshlands
    HiT_MaN - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    we all know money can buy everything...

Not everything, u cant buy skills and intelligence, besides a lot more stuff. But i got your point, kind of. Most of those ppl talk like the best thing cuz gear and lvl. I ve been playin for almost a year now and never used hyper, just AoE grind and when ppl get instant 90 or100, cuz new items, is very sad, kill part of the fun. But at the end, is a free game, with some stupid things and good things, when everyone can do what they want, even full stupidity is called OP these days...
    ** No troll plz.. just wanna hear the feed Back**...

this is imposible...
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Pvp at zhen & other grind spots b:dirty .

Take a spot , hold it for 30 mins , then fight for it again ... epic days were epic .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not everything, u cant buy skills and intelligence, besides a lot more stuff. But i got your point, kind of. Most of those ppl talk like the best thing cuz gear and lvl. I ve been playin for almost a year now and never used hyper, just AoE grind and when ppl get instant 90 or100, cuz new items, is very sad, kill part of the fun. But at the end, is a free game, with some stupid things and good things, when everyone can do what they want, even full stupidity is called OP these days...

hmmmm join date dec 2009 lvl 100... hmmmm..... either no life or afk grind... lol hahah jkjk b:chuckle
    ]
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hmmmm join date dec 2009 lvl 100... hmmmm..... either no life or afk grind... lol hahah jkjk b:chuckle

Or cash shopped to 100, lol.
  • NewCherry - Harshlands
    NewCherry - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010

no duh b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Which ruthless sick excuse of a person got my qt mage perma banned?
  • HiT_MaN - Harshlands
    HiT_MaN - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2010

join date means on forums zzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    ^ correct

10char
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Feiric - Harshlands
    Feiric - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Complaining about CSers is ... well ... it's like driving to work by normal streets and complaining that everyone else is getting there faster than you because they take the toll road. Not worth getting worked up over. If you're better than all these "noobs" because it took you longer to level, then just pk them and be done with it. Just sayin' ...
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    aeroxtert wrote: »
    I remember you being 90 at that time cuz of all of your bot parties, me and batgirl always hunted for such botsb:chuckle..

good timesb:surrender

that might work if i didnt quit at 87 to just do dailies but excellent try! i have never been in a "bot party" as neither Starrr nor i party leveled. WQ+daily+cube=level. sorry that you never figured that out. and i do remember being in QQme when batgirl was slaughtered repeatedly and she used to whine for an hours about it. then the SS's came out of BatGirl flying in hh. after all of her QQ ing about botting in HH, and she was the one doing it! i lol d.

yeah Taboooo some people like to abuse glitches. +1 for you figuring out how to pk at cube entrance. want a cookie?

SupaBlazed that would have been Starrr pk ing you and then you whispering me about it. i was busy doing 2 things... buying fashion and dying fashion.b:victory
    the good Starr
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    LOL i remember sakurai, angerr,suwaki, funlolz, iamkiller, frozen, dejavu, boenN, acrelar, starr, starrr always botting, especially sakurai in the northwest corner of the map.

funlolz and iamkiller etc were botting fish all day, cmon dont denyb:chuckle

PS: how could i forget Ultimate ;o
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Starr - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    LOL i remember sakurai, angerr,suwaki, funlolz, iamkiller, frozen, dejavu, boenN, acrelar, starr, starrr always botting, especially sakurai in the northwest corner of the map.

funlolz and iamkiller etc were botting fish all day, cmon dont denyb:chuckle

say where and please provide even one ss of me ever in a group grinding much less botting. i didnt know what "revo" was until nanananana girl started world chatting it and spamming the forums with links. tbh botting would defeat the purpose of me playing. fc, miji, gv, bh, oracles, and any other way of fast leveling ruin the game for me. slow and easy is much better than hard and fast. but i dont expect you to understand that. most males cant get that concept anyways.
    the good Starr
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    say where and please provide even one ss of me ever in a group grinding much less botting. i didnt know what "revo" was until nanananana girl started world chatting it and spamming the forums with links. tbh botting would defeat the purpose of me playing. fc, miji, gv, bh, oracles, and any other way of fast leveling ruin the game for me. slow and easy is much better than hard and fast. but i dont expect you to understand that. most males cant get that concept anyways.

i think there is a sexual joke in there
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2010

you have never killed me once ever. i dont blame you for not knowing that since most kingdom people cant count higher than 2.

funny thing is i am the one that got you your short ban for it though because i sent in the screenshot she gave me 5 times so they thought you did it 5 times. ha ha. i loved the emo rage of taboo after he got back.

@faildom

joke. describes you perfectly. how many times did i show up to drop you when you were annoying noobs? how many times did you BR talking **** while boosting safe zone? how many times have you killed me ever? 1-2 (was sorta depressed too that i actually got killed by such an epic fail such as yourself)

@whoever made bot accusations since i'm too lazy to look it up
    quit before 90 and never killed a single mob in NW corner of the map ever so SS or it didnt happen idiot. only been dailied occasionally since then.

ok i made my forum post for the month peace out. feel free to go back to making up stories now kiddies.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    lolumad?b:sad
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    We had probably what was the server's first fish party since the beginning of the year today! Too bad Thousand Stream Secret Letter started shortly after b:chuckle

It was sad when I world chatted "Fish party looking for 2 more - need 1 DD and 1 looter" and the replies were "what's fishes?" and "Fishes = FC?" b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    dont forget QQ_qq_QQ i think.. lol i feel baddd cause he got caught botting 4 times... and it was sorta my fault......maybe just a tiny bit lol....
    ]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    We had probably what was the server's first fish party since the beginning of the year today! Too bad Thousand Stream Secret Letter started shortly after b:chuckle

It was sad when I world chatted "Fish party looking for 2 more - need 1 DD and 1 looter" and the replies were "what's fishes?" and "Fishes = FC?" b:surrender

I dont really get this joke, do you actually know what a fish party is yourself? :p
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I dont really get this joke, do you actually know what a fish party is yourself? :p

yup she knows. do your know what's a spider bat party?
    oupsb:cute
    u were afk grinding at that time my badb:shutupb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    edited May 2010
    yup she knows. do your know what's a spider bat party?
    oupsb:cute
    u were afk grinding at that time my badb:shutupb:bye

I think u didnt actually grind enough to know names of mobs where ppl grind on, since u oracled most of ur 8x and 9x.

Anyway, they are called bloodbirds, happy now?
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Aug 12, 2009
  • SugarCookie - Harshlands
    SugarCookie - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    LOL the old days omd x.x yeahh me and BlazingAzn ftw?...Im Pink_Love btw b:lipcurl

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn267/hotangel0222/AwwPinkandAzn.jpg

......good times....not! LOLL
  • Desiree - Harshlands
    Desiree - Harshlands Posts: 635 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    In lvl order:
    40-50 Vipions/Vipion Sentinel, near Jewelscalen
    50-60 Foxwings/Foxwing Supreme, outside Etherblade and at Tusk
    50-60 Vampires/Vampiric Nightstalker, above Dreaming Cloud
    60-70 Bats/Vampiric Minion, above Altar of Disbelief
    60-70 Seaweed/Seaweed Thief, forest south of Sanctuary
    70-80 Butters/Mothran Dazzlewing, Lake of Woe
    70-80 Bloodbirds, north of City of the Lost
    70-80 Pirates/Pirate Minion/etc, Nightscream Island
    80-90 Phoenixes/Firebath Phoenix, middle of Burning Heart
    80-90 Fishes/Ultrafin Supreme, Sea of Isolation
    80-90 Wolves/Rockenwolf, two zhen spots in Land of Burning Heart
    90-100 Harpies/Harpy Kabal, skies of Boundless Grassland
    90-100 Spiders/Lethal Araneid Sharpfang, Avalanche Canyon area
    90-100 Ants/Icebreaker Antitan, Village of Shattered Ice

Those are the traditional AoE grind spots. When OHT was introduced, people started grinding on the flying mobs there, then 3rd map mobs. I personally have only grinded foxwings (PvE at the beginning of the server FTW!), bats (PK'd every day by angeRR and Dejavuu), bloodbirds (wild ginseng!), OHT flying mobs, then occasionally fishes whenever I needed wild ginseng (grinding fishes sucked cause we always got crashed by Pendulum). I'm not too familiar with pre-50 grind spots since I quested from 1 to 52. The other spots I know only from faction-chat spam (e.g. "who's up for butters?" and AsHeZ with his "lol, I just crashed pirates").

On a side note, the fish party was just for the lolz. The conversation went:
    Me: I'm bored
    Anti_Matter: So am I
    Me: Hm, lets go grind old-school style!
    Anti_Matter: lol, sure, where?
    Me: Lets go fishing!
    Anti_Matter: what's fishing?
    Me: Follow me!
    *faction/world chats for a squad*
    Applequest (on WQ probably): lol, what are you guys doing here?
    *invites Applequest to squad*
    Me: we're fishing, come join us!
    *khewwy arrives on scene*
    khewwy: O_o
    *invites khewwy to squad*
    *world chats: "Fishing squad looking for 2 more, need 1 DD and 1 looter"*
    *receives a bunch of spam*
    *someone mentions 1k secret letter*
    Me: whoot, money-making/PK time!
    *leaves squad*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    60-70 Bats/Vampiric Minion, above Altar of Disbelief

You forgot to mention the other flying mobs in that area(forgot the name). They are annoying and AoE interrupt but still work. Lig and I had to grind those cause at the time Pendulum was a 10 man faction and Crimson was always at bats. :( Let's not forget the justice orders! When all else fails you could have always grinded on the horses at the edge of Swamps as well as Petalii's considering you got a billion quests to kill those. (amagawd who does quests!) Ahhh good ol` times!

*Edit
    Almost forgot about the Undines right outside of 1k. I remember chasing people out of fish and they would go to Undines, so we'd go and crash them there.

AND the snakes(I think they were snakes?) around/behind 1k. It was quite a popular aoe grind spot where we crashed GodsFear. :D
    60 / 250.