edited April 2010
    i'll show you monotony... b:avoid

I heart monotony
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh?

If my own predictions are realized than things should get interesting.

Time is ticking, time, time is ticking~

b:surrender i hate it when you dont play with me in forums...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:surrender i hate it when you dont play with me in forums...

How can we play? :p (trolling cleric threads atm~)

I'm not that fun anyway x)
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    How can we play? :p (trolling cleric threads atm~)

I'm not that fun anyway x)

i dont know xD this thread is just too serious sometimes...

edit: omg >< cleric thread is all cleric QQ right now... its annoying rofl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i'll show you monotony... b:avoid

Good thing I'm not work.. I would not be safe b:chuckle

But seriously, you have no idea how ****ing serious my serious face is, this is really serious~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6UNCo8tubY
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    i dont know xD this thread is just too serious sometimes...

edit: omg >< cleric thread is all cleric QQ right now... its annoying rofl

This thread is a good laugh lately. Everyone interpreting this weekend's TW in so many amusing ways~

Yeah I can't seem to find much to troll on. *waits patiently*

Guess there is always research to do~
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Good thing I'm not work.. I would not be safe b:chuckle

But seriously, you have no idea how ****ing serious my serious face is, this is really serious~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6UNCo8tubY

b:chuckle ROFL
    and i am being ****ing serious.... god.... <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    err by, i said some of our players couldnt make it, when we actually had our highest sign ups since facing outlaw, i see that as fun for all, plus, correct me if im wrong, but since when did I plan this slot? i thought leaders did the bidding not exec's.....just because nef throws leadership around for bids, doesnt mean we all do.

How can you complain about petty tricks when your players still use them, before pointing fingers by, check who you are defending first, i dont need check enel, they are a damn good bunch of hard working ppl, ppl who dont throw 5k+ to do tw. You tell us to level/gear/plan/unite, well err, thats what we did? we formulated a plan, united a couple factions, and we took 2 lands off of nef. Stop trying to justify nef's mistakes. Admit they made a mistake and move on, or dont and remain a child forever.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    -starts selling lemonde for 5k ea-
    getting hot in here b:surrender
  • BetterSweet - Sanctuary
    BetterSweet - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL I want some lemonade and I think this is getting funny. What really went on?
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    ooo, lemonade yummy, oh, and by, just for the hell, here's a bit of WHY nef is hated by ppl, cause of there attitude

This is a post by a nef bm on thier forum

A major part of the problem was the Monday morning timing of this triple defense for many of our members, depleting our numbers for 3 wars. The other factions could easily field full teams for one war, but it is very hard to manage 3 wars with 126 people, when the other factions total almost 240 people. Pick a land to lose, and let it slide as Milyen said.

Hopefully Regi doesn't take the initiative to gain land at the hands of their *cough* allies, forcing another hard battle in 2 weeks.

At least now we will have 1 (maybe 2) training war(s) in the coming weeks to train newer cat barbs on cat position, and other groups on their role in each conflict. It was disappointing to get rolled by Eny, but at the cost of losing RR as well stings most. Using these next attacks as training opportunities will make something good come of this debacle, and also allow us to exact our revenge and burn these faction's charms good in 1 vs 1.

Charm burn, how elequant, devalis taught you well grasshopper b:victory

Also, training tw's?? ooo, GM's dont like them, get you banned, ticket time if i could be bothered lol
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Also, training tw's?? ooo, GM's dont like them, get you banned, ticket time if i could be bothered lol

really 0.0 i thought we can choose certain tw. where we are attacked by another faction, not roll them in 5-10 minutes? by only sending half our strength and have the rest of the people play defensive, i thought it would be a win, win situation, i mean the attacker get to feel happy cause they lasted longer than 10 minutes.

I think arranging a faction to attack you in order to conduct training tw is not allowed. but with so many faction attacking us, i doubt we need to arrange a training tw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anelyn - Sanctuary
    Anelyn - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    As far as I know the only bidding not allowed is a fake faction overbidding a legitimate attacker. Bids can't be used to block attacks.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    really 0.0 i thought we can choose certain tw. where we are attacked by another faction, not roll them in 5-10 minutes? by only sending half our strength and have the rest of the people play defensive, i thought it would be a win, win situation, i mean the attacker get to feel happy cause they lasted longer than 10 minutes.
    your so mean lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    your so mean lol

well the truth hurts but it will set you free. But seriously, i wouldn't say it unless somebody actually thought about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There's so much hate on these forums compared to our troll-central RT ones b:sad.

True fact is : ayapimp > nef/regi/leg/RR ( I can't say enely or a certain some1 will keel meh b:shocked ) .

That is all .

Canz I join the hating circle nao plawks?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    o________O
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
    edited April 2010
    its nice to be happy with ur win, but it is Nef who decides who wins.
    and if u had next week in mind, who would you rather meet in the attack to take ur land back, a faction that will defend for hours, maybe even succesfully, or a faction that u can steamroll in 10 minutes ? b:shutup

Nef....listen to your leader next time .

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/1/15/633676176353458617-CoolStoryBro.jpg
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • GOW - Sanctuary
    GOW - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I love that you still have access to our forums Johnny. Thanks for quoting us all on the PWI forums. Shows everyone here that we are an articulate and normal bunch of people, not the ego-maniacs you portray us to be.

This is my first time posting on this forum, but I do not feel the need to see my name repeatedly on this forum, as it seems you do. Your ego seems to be more of an issue than ours. Keep trolling our forums, why not throw out a vouch or two for new applicants while you are there as well. I'd love your insight as you seem to know it all.

EDIT: Oops, my bad, this is my second time posting. Johnny took the liberty of posting my words earlier. Next time, use my name, at least give credit when you copy and paste my words. Didn't you learn anything in English class? Guess you don't know it all after all.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I love that you still have access to our forums Johnny. Thanks for quoting us all on the PWI forums. Shows everyone here that we are an articulate and normal bunch of people, not the ego-maniacs you portray us to be.

This is my first time posting on this forum, but I do not feel the need to see my name repeatedly on this forum, as it seems you do. Your ego seems to be more of an issue than ours. Keep trolling our forums, why not throw out a vouch or two for new applicants while you are there as well. I'd love your insight as you seem to know it all.

EDIT: Oops, my bad, this is my second time posting. Johnny took the liberty of posting my words earlier. Next time, use my name, at least give credit when you copy and paste my words. Didn't you learn anything in English class? Guess you don't know it all after all.

Who gives a **** if he learned anything in English class? Not everyone is perfect in speaking or writing. It just makes you look like a jerk. You even fell for his troll on you since he's poking you all to get a reaction out of Nef. If he had such a big ego then what does that say about Nef leaving in Sinangel with his, "Y U PUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE!!!!" as a former TW coordinator like WTH seriously and him QQing when YngWIE was leader about how if he took over as TW coordinator he would of been able to save Nef, axe throwing archers, or the QQ over, "I ironguarded, I shouldn't of died QQ!!!". You shouldn't of even replied cause its against your guild's policy to bicker or make things bigger then there supposed to be since it gives substance to the words they are speaking. It reminds me of the time when this one Reg said, "how you feel Herne_Hunter that we rejected your application and took Wizzeled?" like wow you took one of the most hated mofos over a nef hated ****. Milyen slap GOW damn it since you actually put Sinangel in his place now by pimp slapping him enough.

/im drunk rant
    edited April 2010
    You even fell for his troll on you since he's poking you all to get a reaction out of Nef.

You mean Johny trolololololol'd Nef ? b:shocked

I CALL THIS MOCKERY !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3n0vBcW5fc&feature=related
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You mean Johny trolololololol'd Nef ? b:shocked

I CALL THIS MOCKERY !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3n0vBcW5fc&feature=related

b:shocked One scary vid there.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    hehe, well, speaking of nef's forums, should i reveal that sinangel is quitting the game? I could post his leaving msg, but no point, ill miss his moronic posts on here, was fun to watch his mind try compete in a battle of wits, and fail miserably.

Also GOW, i didnt reveal who wrote it, cause i had nothing against you (except in tw when you pulled a bow out to fight majou). You nearly got a kick from nef for that btw, but seems as you do, meh, i wont hold back next time.
  • GOW - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    I was just pointing out that he should give credit to me if he wants to quote me in these forums _makina_, not call me some Nef BM. Lay off the sauce and read what I wrote.

And if you'd like to say I look like a jerk, please stop hiding behind an alternate name and use your real one. I may look like a jerk, but that makes you look like a coward.

??A bow....hmmmm, can't say I remember that one
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    oh i remember, using a bow and you had around, 5k hp WITH barb buff, using lvl 70 gear at 90 unrefined, unsharded. Was when regi won ether the first time, cause the members wouldnt be smart and give up to RR and hold regi, so they lost to both regi and RR, sounds like last week actually.

Anyway, for those who wanted the mao, here it is

http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr63/jp88nufc/TWmap.png
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Hmm.. who wants cake? Cause we all know cake >> popcorn as a snack food while sitting back and enjoying the entertainment =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    GOW, wth happenned last TW? I didnt run into you outside of base, I was so sad :( xD <3

Orly Pimp, who would be the person who is going to kill you? b:chuckle
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • GOW - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    hmmm, kinda funny....must've mistaken me for someone else. I have always had appropriate level gears refined with shards. Never had a bow until last few months either. Guess you don't remember me. Probably better that way.
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    err by, i said some of our players couldnt make it, when we actually had our highest sign ups since facing outlaw, i see that as fun for all, plus, correct me if im wrong, but since when did I plan this slot? i thought leaders did the bidding not exec's.....just because nef throws leadership around for bids, doesnt mean we all do.

How can you complain about petty tricks when your players still use them, before pointing fingers by, check who you are defending first, i dont need check enel, they are a damn good bunch of hard working ppl, ppl who dont throw 5k+ to do tw. You tell us to level/gear/plan/unite, well err, thats what we did? we formulated a plan, united a couple factions, and we took 2 lands off of nef. Stop trying to justify nef's mistakes. Admit they made a mistake and move on, or dont and remain a child forever.

First off, I know exactly who I am defending, and that's 90% of decent Nefarious members who you constantly give a bad name because of your ignorance to not handle your personal sh*t behind scenes. But i guess that comes naturally for someone who craves attention.

Second, you obviously missed the point of what a fun TW is so I'll leave alone the subject of time bidding as it is uncomprehending to you. Throw leadership around for bids? do you have nothing else to b*tch about and resorting to this? I won't even respond

Third, spy all the nef forum information you want.... it shows more what type of person you are. It also confuses me Saru's judgment to put someone like you into officership, sad and disappointing all at the same time.

Lastly, when have I ever tried to justify what you consider to be nef's mistake? Read my original post and maybe you'll understand it was your arrogance that made me speak out, not how nef leadership decided to defend. It's also quite funny you mention a child, its what you been living like all this time. Holding a grudge? Spying on others? Bragging? Trash talking?... the list goes on.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Hmm.. who wants cake? Cause we all know cake >> popcorn as a snack food while sitting back and enjoying the entertainment =D

What kind of cake? ;o

I wouldn't go so far as to call this entertaining. Same old same old~