TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well enel are recruiting ppl to take nef out, we did it in 10 last night, we go for 9 next week lol, apply at enelysion.guildlaunch.com to apply, come join the faction with the most awesome picture thread out there!!!

Also nef, whats with 46 ppl to defend RR and enel? saw your squad list for us, what a waste, poorly set up squads, maybe ill post em here after work hehe. Gratz to RR aswell, good 16 min win, surprised me.

Your arrogance and know-it-all attitude is quite disappointing :/. Hopefully people won't judge enel based on what you say on here time and time again, however you seem to like speaking out on behalf of the whole faction.

Enjoy your victory but don't brag, or you will be the same as other Nefs you have criticized in the past for the same action.

Everyone loves to speak out on how Nef supposedly fake bids, and to be honest I have not 1 clue how bidding works. But before you point your enlightened finger in one direction, how is the bidding tactic used by the majority of the server any different? Everyone seems to have a right to form alliance's, bidding strategy, time slotting; to pick and choose when/where/how they attack, yet when something doesn't go perfectly planned, It must have been nef's wrongdoing! Ever think your faction might have haters too that wants to ruin your plan? Opps... never mind, only nef can be hated on this server...

Take this for what it is, QQ'ing/excuses, or a logical perspective, whichever it may be. TW isn't fought for the enjoyment anymore but rather land control. Slotting on Sunday night because a lot of nef members can't be online due to work or school the next morning just so you can brag about taking a land is disturbing.. Blame nef or the rest of the server for this, everyone is more worried about slotting/who attacks with who, rather than leveling/gearing to build a strong faction and fight a good TW.

Whichever the case, we will adapt and fight another day i guess. Sorry my Squad 9 I couldn't lead this past Sunday! b:cry
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    great show Nef/Regi/Ene/RR.
    gratz for the victories Ene/RR b:chuckle
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:thanks great fight Regi <3 beautiful stalemate

gratz to Enelysion on land and SPECIAL gratz to RR on land b:kiss
    keep it up <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    keep it up <3

omg >< I've been found out b:chuckle
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol wtf, now I remember, that was your cat-shop selling me charms <__< I bought you out :P

NO, BUY FROM ME. i need coins! i'm desperate!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    NO, BUY FROM ME. i need coins! i'm desperate!

Lol nuu, I'm poor, your cat-shop wants to charge me 1.5M each >< And desperate for what? o_o

• Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    lies! my cat shop was charging 1.2 mil at one point when everybody was charging 1.5 now i'm charging 1.4 only -.-

and i'm desperate for... COINS!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

and i'm desperate for... NecroRaider!!

Fixed. b:victory

And on a second note, I didn't get to keeel you in a 3 hour charm **** TW yesterday >< wtfux? D:

• Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    -.-

so wrong on so many level. and when you see two lost, trust me, you become super aware of everything and spamming everything you have to win b:laugh no more laughing around when bm come close. Instead it's run, turn kill :P btw did i kill you last night?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    -.-

so wrong on so many level. and when you see two lost, trust me, you become super aware of everything and spamming everything you have to win b:laugh no more laughing around when bm come close. Instead it's run, turn kill :P btw did i kill you last night?

Nope... don't see anything from the floor except my Catapult and some dead Wizards at my feet. b:chuckle

• Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    i figured that much, there are some bm a veno shouldn't mess with because of their hp -.- overpower hacksor characters b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Evgaga <3 I'll be back for you...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    i figured that much, there are some bm a veno shouldn't mess with because of their hp -.- overpower hacksor characters b:cry

I gave up my HP build lol, there's not much difference between 17K hp and 14K, I stay alive longer when I can kill to protect myself lol.

• arjo
    arjo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    sooooo...whats the situation here atm?nef got all map yet?
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    arjo wrote: »
    sooooo...whats the situation here atm?nef got all map yet?

yes- we had the map for a week, and we lost 2 lands last night.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Dammit man. I skip TW for a week and I miss this awesome week.

Territory map plz. Anyone?
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Your arrogance and know-it-all attitude is quite disappointing :/. Hopefully people won't judge enel based on what you say on here time and time again, however you seem to like speaking out on behalf of the whole faction.

Enjoy your victory but don't brag, or you will be the same as other Nefs you have criticized in the past for the same action.

Everyone loves to speak out on how Nef supposedly fake bids, and to be honest I have not 1 clue how bidding works. But before you point your enlightened finger in one direction, how is the bidding tactic used by the majority of the server any different? Everyone seems to have a right to form alliance's, bidding strategy, time slotting; to pick and choose when/where/how they attack, yet when something doesn't go perfectly planned, It must have been nef's wrongdoing! Ever think your faction might have haters too that wants to ruin your plan? Opps... never mind, only nef can be hated on this server...

Take this for what it is, QQ'ing/excuses, or a logical perspective, whichever it may be. TW isn't fought for the enjoyment anymore but rather land control. Slotting on Sunday night because a lot of nef members can't be online due to work or school the next morning just so you can brag about taking a land is disturbing.. Blame nef or the rest of the server for this, everyone is more worried about slotting/who attacks with who, rather than leveling/gearing to build a strong faction and fight a good TW.

Whichever the case, we will adapt and fight another day i guess. Sorry my Squad 9 I couldn't lead this past Sunday! b:cry

Arrogance, nah, its a joke, maybe you should learn them, we know we will lose when you come for the land this coming week, so dont worry your little head about me. About the fake bidding, yea it comes from everywhere, i just somehow doubt nef will ticket about there own fake bids like you guys keep posting about on your forums.

Slotting for sunday isnt hard, anyone with half a brain can figure that out. Also dont blame the fact that nef's euro players cant make sunday night, enel has many many euro players who couldnt make it, or some who show true loyalty and devotion to wake themselves up at 4.30am to fight you guys.

You are also wrong about tw, it is for fun, i go for the fun of killing, and forcing other factions to rethink thier idea's, just because nef is all about the land, dont tarnish everyone else with the brush of being so damn serious. Regi shows every week they go for fun, enel goes for fun, lg goes for fun, yea a land win every so often is helpful, but i wouldnt mind 3 hr tw's every week and never win a land, thats what tw is about.

GM's telling players they arent allowed to tw for fun, is half the reason tw got boring for a while, and prob will again.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You are also wrong about tw, it is for fun, i go for the fun of killing, and forcing other factions to rethink thier idea's, just because nef is all about the land, dont tarnish everyone else with the brush of being so damn serious. Regi shows every week they go for fun, enel goes for fun, lg goes for fun, yea a land win every so often is helpful, but i wouldnt mind 3 hr tw's every week and never win a land, thats what tw is about.

GM's telling players they arent allowed to tw for fun, is half the reason tw got boring for a while, and prob will again.

Not arguing with your post just saying can you imagine if Nef had to defend all the times slots for 3 hours each b:shocked that be pretty insane. A lot of fun on our part but I think I'd pull my hair out if I was a Nef TW coordinator b:chuckle. BTW Pfft at your siggy JoHnNyPh you know your not that hated and the girls love your accent. b:victory

Congratz Enelysion and RR. Good fight Nef sucks that I wasn't there I had to reboot my laptop and re download the game -.- .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not arguing with your post just saying can you imagine if Nef had to defend all the times slots for 3 hours each b:shocked that be pretty insane. A lot of fun on our part but I think I'd pull my hair out if I was a Nef TW coordinator b:chuckle. BTW Pfft at your siggy JoHnNyPh you know your not that hated and the girls love your accent. b:victory

Congratz Enelysion and RR. Good fight Nef sucks that I wasn't there I had to reboot my laptop and re download the game -.- .

lol, maybe the girls do love my accent viv, but i must be one of the most hated in nef now, and i relish it, glad the backstabbers hate me, cause i hate em aswell, more reason to kill them.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol, maybe the girls do love my accent viv, but i must be one of the most hated in nef now, and i relish it, glad the backstabbers hate me, cause i hate em aswell, more reason to kill them.

Oh, I see what you mean now then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Also nef, whats with 46 ppl to defend RR and enel? saw your squad list for us, what a waste, poorly set up squads, maybe ill post em here after work hehe. Gratz to RR aswell, good 16 min win, surprised me.
    Great job on the win and on some color on the map, that deserves a grats.

Altho.... By_uL is partly right..... when you make a win, its good to be happy but not good to go overboard... Everyone here knows that regi is the only faction on the server that can actually take on nef, enough to call it a serious TW. Regi has lost to nef in the past, fighting them an average of 1hr-3full hrs, more than what any fac has done in the past half year. Its logical to say that any faction that cannot take nef for over 1hr and suddenly wins land is them brushing you aside to go for the greater prey which is regicide. Something like a 'We'd rather give up couple of lands than let regicide gain one land'. Its probably safe to assume the 46 pple or so are the remaining signups who came to TW for the pay...? Since their paycheck isnt free nowadays..

Not everyone here will know whats a joke or not and its a bit harsh to assume they 'should' know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824
    QontroL - Sanctuary_1374340824 Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    its nice to be happy with ur win, but it is Nef who decides who wins.
    and if u had next week in mind, who would you rather meet in the attack to take ur land back, a faction that will defend for hours, maybe even succesfully, or a faction that u can steamroll in 10 minutes ? b:shutup
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I miss the current map. It maybe makes sense to post it every week even without comments.
  • Arshen - Sanctuary
    Arshen - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol, some nef players think that when they have got the map all red, they can now relax and chill out.
    And some of them kept showing less to TW's, and now in a tripple defence on sunday (monday morning) they didnt have enough people. 130 sign ups. 123 main sign ups, 7 late sign ups.
    I didnt sleep for two days before that TW <.< and it was damn 4am monday for me... b:chuckle school 2h later hehe, but to win, we have to sacrifice something. I think we all did great, regi and nef had a long fight, enely won in 10 mins and RR in about 15-17 not sure what I read before.

Keep up the good work guys b:cute And lets paint the map some different colors than just that blood red <.< b:victory

Btw.. I love green xD hehe

//Signed Sara
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    its nice to be happy with ur win, but it is Nef who decides who wins.
    and if u had next week in mind, who would you rather meet in the attack to take ur land back, a faction that will defend for hours, maybe even succesfully, or a faction that u can steamroll in 10 minutes ? b:shutup

Sorry are you saying that Nef decided to lose 2 lands? lawl b:bye
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Arrogance, nah, its a joke, maybe you should learn them, we know we will lose when you come for the land this coming week, so dont worry your little head about me. About the fake bidding, yea it comes from everywhere, i just somehow doubt nef will ticket about there own fake bids like you guys keep posting about on your forums.

Slotting for sunday isnt hard, anyone with half a brain can figure that out. Also dont blame the fact that nef's euro players cant make sunday night, enel has many many euro players who couldnt make it, or some who show true loyalty and devotion to wake themselves up at 4.30am to fight you guys.

Joke.. comprehend what's a joke first as it seems to be funny only in your little head.

You preach TW for the fun of this and that, yet you contradict yourself in every aspect. You want long, fun TW's, yet purposely slot during a time where even a large quantity of your players aren't able to attend. This must be the great battle you had envisioned!

You want the server to feel what TW is really about? Then level/gear/plan/unite, rather than using petty tricks to play with the system to fight a TW that has turned into nothing more than wanting land ownership. Take the land and enjoy it, because reality is only Regicide truly deserves what you temporarily hold. They've put in the work to become what they are

/flame, QQ over! b:laugh
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Sorry are you saying that Nef decided to lose 2 lands? lawl b:bye

i hope not, but i think what he was trying to say is, nef can easily choose who don't control any land. I think, he is saying losing to rr and ene is much better choice than losing to reg because if we are to attack reg, we need about 1-3 hours of tw to beat them. on the other hand attacking rr and ene, should usually take about 10-20 minutes when we bring entire 80 of our best to the tw.

but i'm sure we didn't plan to lose two lands b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm sure evga is right in interpreting what qon said. It's pretty transparent why what happened this weekend did happen. Keep your arrogance in check. It has humbled the mightiest of factions in the past.

This battle is nowhere near being over. Unless victories can be maintained on a weekly basis than there is still much work to be done.

Either way, congrats to the winning factions this weekend. Nice to see a change from the monotony. Still not the amusement I am waiting for~
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Nice to see a change from the monotony.

i'll show you monotony... b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i'll show you monotony... b:avoid

Oh?

If my own predictions are realized than things should get interesting.

Time is ticking, time, time is ticking~