How leaders sold-out their factions to QQme.

Options

Comments

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who are you?

Main or gtfo b:bye

Love when ppl post with alts intentionally, proves how insecure and embarrassed are about their own topic.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • JXCELDOLGHMQ - Heavens Tear
    JXCELDOLGHMQ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Who are you?

Main or gtfo b:bye

Love when ppl post with alts intentionally, proves how insecure and embarrassed are about their own topic.

lolwat?

/10chars
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    As the All Mighty Infamy say LOLUMAD?

Fuzzy is loyal to varden. Because he comes on vent to do FC's and Worldbosses makes him unloyal to Varden? i lol'd at that part.

Its ok Butthurt Alt ily *hugs* b:bye
  • JXCELDOLGHMQ - Heavens Tear
    JXCELDOLGHMQ - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    As the All Mighty Infamy say LOLUMAD?

Fuzzy is loyal to varden. Because he comes on vent to do FC's and Worldbosses makes him unloyal to Varden? i lol'd at that part.

Its ok Butthurt Alt ily *hugs* b:bye

lolumadbro?
  • FuzzysAlt - Raging Tide
    FuzzysAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

FuzzysAlt must agree with that.... oh ****.. is me doing this wrong? b:shocked
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fuzzy is a QQme spy in varden ofc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • VickysLove - Raging Tide
    VickysLove - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    im not insecure QQ
    whos alt could i be? look at the green and you shall see b:chuckle
  • Grushenka - Lost City
    Grushenka - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    What matters here is the content of what I have said, which leaves little room for dispute. I have pretty much stated facts, and a few logical predictions about the future. I fail to see how posting on an alt is somehow detrimental to you. What if I am a disgruntled member of a faction that was just today destroyed by these people I am calling out?

Why would I get myself blacklisted by the majority of the server, just to satisfy your curiousity?

Edit: Since you have nothing to hide Fuzzy, explain why you do not go after QQme, the faction that almost wiped you off the map? Don't even try to say the reason is because you can't win, since you cannot win vs Infamy either, and that has not stopped you.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this thread sucks im going back to the hope and random lost city girl suicide thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what faction was just destroyed by QQme? o.O

and LOL @ Esuna
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    FuzzysAlt must agree with that.... oh ****.. is me doing this wrong? b:shocked
    AHAHAHAHAHAHA

I lol'd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Grushenka - Lost City
    Grushenka - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what faction was just destroyed by QQme? o.O

and LOL @ Esuna

You are quite dense. Couri's abandonment of Leviathan, aswell as QQme and Infamy's vulture like recruitment have caused Leviathan to lose 30+ members and counting so far today. Within the next few days the faction will either be greatly weakened or completely disbanned.

I'm sure all the people looking for a multi colored map can see the implications of Couri, and in the near future, Fuzzy selling out.
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Don't stop believing NightRage, hold on to the feeling.

Esuena got to my post before i could temper the worst of the flame QQ. Anyways next time i come back to this forum i'll bring my alt b:shy.

Nightrage if you disband Infamy this week then i'd disband qqme next.

@ Esuana, yeah we have same number of lands as Leviation now, but you have a lot more tw profit every week, like 80 mil or something, which i'm sure Rhwarg makes in a few TT runs. But anyway faction is pretty darn democratic and the shared leader thing was not popular. Also a bit dangerous with all these faction leaders getting hackedb:shocked. Time to go beef up my password, qqme123 is not good enough anymore.

Why are we not married. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Grushenka butthurt Leviathan member imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh i get it now. so it wasnt QQme that supposedly destroyed Leviathan but the "sellout of the leaders"
    -retired-

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Grushenka butthurt Leviathan member imo
    NO!

It's OBVIOUSLY an Infamy member, DUH!

All Leviathan needs is these people in their guild to break their hexes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRijR9bdmPc&playnext_from=TL&videos=TzbhKif0T-I&feature=grec
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    NO!

It's OBVIOUSLY an Infamy member, DUH!

All Leviathan needs is these people in their guild to break their hexes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRijR9bdmPc&playnext_from=TL&videos=TzbhKif0T-I&feature=grec

you're right, proper grammar and formulation. must be infamy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh yeah, remember the /// guy. could it be him :O
    -retired-

• Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Since you have nothing to hide Fuzzy, explain why you do not go after QQme

The answer is simple... Fuzzy asks the faction who they want to attack then me place the bid. Pretty basic logic.

I'm sure all the people looking for a multi colored map can see the implications of Couri, and in the near future, Fuzzy selling out.

Fuzzy a little confused how he even got dragged into being bad-mouthed as a consequence to Couri doing somthing... Nightrage is probably right and its pointless to feed the troll but it is quite insulting to Fuzzy for someone to question his loyaty to me own faction. If it were even possible to find one member of Varden who though Fuzzy was "running his faction into the ground" as you put it, me would resign. However, you aren't ever going to be able to do that.

As for the "people looking for a multi-colored map", if you had ever bothered to read the forums, you would know that since day 1 Fuzzy has been one of these very people. Fuzzy wants a multi-color and me actually work to make it happen. It is an uphill battle but me can hold Fuzzy's head up knowing me actually doing somthing about it insted of posting on a useless alt and crying about that which they know nothing.

Me not care who alt actually is, but it sounds to Fuzzy like they is just hurt their invitation to join QQme hasn't shown up yet.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mikako - Raging Tide
    Mikako - Raging Tide Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TIf it were even possible to find one member of Varden who though Fuzzy was "running his faction into the ground" as you put it, me would resign. However, you aren't ever going to be able to do that.

Not trying to start a battle over this Sir Fuzzy... but... we already have found members who thought that, a couple of em said that on their apps when they applied to Infamy. And since they stated that WHILE still carrying the Varden tag, me thinks you should re-word your statement, or resign.

<3

But yea, you are not on the same level as Couri, you are actually doing a decent job as leader if you are taking the advice of your members. **** what the server thinks of you, the happiness and loyalty of your members is what defines you... not what we say.
  • Wolfyyy - Raging Tide
    Wolfyyy - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You are quite dense. Couri's abandonment of Leviathan, aswell as QQme and Infamy's vulture like recruitment have caused Leviathan to lose 30+ members and counting so far today. Within the next few days the faction will either be greatly weakened or completely disbanned.

This is uber plain bullshyt.

Couri didn't abandon Levi. He re-rolled to a BM which is almost maxed out in level soon enough, and is still in Levi.

Levi is undergoing major reshuffling internally right now and is building on gradual, progressive improvements that aims to benefit on long term plans and goals.
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This use of words makes me angryyy

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/2900000/bender-bender-2942473-800-600.jpg
    does not compute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

Couri didn't abandon Levi. He re-rolled to a BM which is almost maxed out in level soon enough, and is still in Levi.

Levi is undergoing major reshuffling internally right now and is building on gradual, progressive improvements that aims to benefit on long term plans and goals.

Umm aorry you had to find out from that troll alt but afaik like 40 members left Levi today... Starting with Couri and BlindClarity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Wolfyyy - Raging Tide
    Wolfyyy - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Umm aorry you had to find out from that troll alt but afaik like 40 members left Levi today... Starting with Couri and BlindClarity.

All I can say is, its more than what it meets the eye.
  • Maestro - Raging Tide
    Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    All I can say is, its more than what it meets the eye.

They has robots!!

http://www.unsayablejazer.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/terminator_robot.jpg
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    As a former member of Varden, I have to say that Fuzzy is loyal to his guild to a fault and that loyalty should not be questioned whatsoever.

BUT, You are setting yourself up, Fuzzy, for some raised eyebrows and false assumptions by being TOO friendly with land-holding guilds such as QQme. This is a game where lies and deception are common practice.

My advice is to keep it a little closer to home, so-to-speak.
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    *** i cant believe im going to read all this ****....

anyways

.......i like bees
    brb going to read the whole tread -_-
  • BlindClarity - Raging Tide
    BlindClarity - Raging Tide Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    This thread makes me laugh.

So I have infamy friends, and I squad with infamy a lot.
    Does this make me acting in the best interest of the 'evil red beast' infumu. DUN DUN DUN.

Crazy little alt person is taking this wayy to srs. At the end of the day it's a game. Infamy is a bunch of a people. QQme is a bunch of people. QQme and Infamu has some great people, and some of Infamu's infamous baddies are hilarious. I may not agree with some of the way they do things but hey pasta is pasta= another way of saying you aren't going to like everything or everyone.

Now for all this RAWR Couri abandoned Levi stuff here is the skinny.

Couri was no longer the leader of leviathan at the time of this departure to begin. So leader of leviathan speech effectively nullified. Next -->

Couri stepped down from leader for a couple of reasons first and foremost real life got complicated. He didn't have the time to deal with 160+ people on such a heavy basis. And when I said deal I mean deal. Most Leviathan members actually begged Couri to farm all of their 90 gear.

Next the guild functionality and mentality was taking a dive, and it wasn't Couri's fault. The heart of the problem lies inside a lot of most its members , and their un willingness to go and do something if things aren't handed to them.

Sure nameless alt. You can blame Couri until your blue in the face. But I myself wasn't happy in Leviathan. I had a laugh with some great people but it wasn't a guild. A Guild would be us working together not placing so much pressure on a few people, and displaying poor basic common sense in most cases.

I'm not going to sit here and pull screen shots and dog Leviathan because I truly care and wish the members the best wherever they are, but everyone shares some blame in what happened and all you can do is move on and do your best <3.
    I got more bang, than a world boss baby.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pew_Pew - Raging Tide
    Pew_Pew - Raging Tide Posts: 1,037 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    like 80 mil or something, which i'm sure Rhwarg makes in a few TT runs

^ LOL

mmm nice....the first "stop the withe beast" thread....priceless

testing my permanent font color

btw i like cars
    edited April 2010
    Options
    -retired-