How leaders sold-out their factions to QQme.

1235»

Comments

• Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well rem did tank and deal 30x the dmg but i can see where your coming from. Rem is a very good person to run with, even though you are 5% as effective as he is he sells most gold mats and splits monies. But thanks for gold mat and i hope you get many of your own in the future. Get Motoko working for yah.

I'm not following the logic there. In TW cata barbs pull the heaviest damage dealer to take out towers and crystals. Does that mean they're entitled to 30x the TW pay everyone else gets?
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'm not following the logic there. In TW cata barbs pull the heaviest damage dealer to take out towers and crystals. Does that mean they're entitled to 30x the TW pay everyone else gets?

Logic is TT isn't TW and and they do the run just as fast even without barb buffs. With maybe rem ticking a little bit more.

In TW barb rely on everyone else, one lone barb can pretty much be perma stunned / slept.

But yes in a lot of pro factions catabarbs get more tw money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'll have to remember to stay away from runs where character with 30x more efficiency is entitled to the gold mats then. Thanks for sharing ur TT philosophy with us.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift