How leaders sold-out their factions to QQme.

Options
Grushenka - Lost City
Grushenka - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Apparently Couri and his inner circle didn't like the direction their faction was going. (driven straight into the ground, by them)

So they decided to leave for greener pastures, and ironically enough they ended up in QQme.

That seems a bit shady considering Couri led Leviathan into a confrontation against Infamy, a confrontation that could only benefit QQme, and not any other faction.

There seems to be another faction leader on the same course, with the same agenda. Me thinks this rather... furry leader be getting ready to jump ship for QQme the moment his faction notices he isn't working in their best interest.

I have to commend QQme no faction on any server is better at fighting a war properly, with secret deals to get leaders to sell their factions out, to whispering every player in rival factions, and trying to bribe them into joining.

Surely QQme has won, when they can get the leaders of the rest of the top factions on the server to beg and scrape for them, what chance does Infamy have? While Infamy is wasting its time getting quests done for the server, QQme is being much more productive seducing just the right people, at the just the right time, and spending way more than enough money to make up any gaps in level or skill.
Post edited by Grushenka - Lost City on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/Evilpens/its-a-conspiracy.jpg

Now with that out of the way.

Apparently Couri and his inner circle

Leviathan has an inner circle too? I guess I must be the one person on this server not in an inner circle.
    There seems to be another faction leader on the same course, with the same agenda. Me thinks this rather... furry leader be getting ready to jump ship for QQme the moment his faction notices he isn't working in their best interest.

From what I understand the only reason that Varden attacks Infamy is because the members want to. I think Fuzzy mentioned somewhere on the TW report thread that vardens attack on city of the lost was due to that being what varden members ask for, I'm not 100% certain but I'm pretty sure that your wrong.

Surely QQme has won, when they can get the leaders of the rest of the top factions on the server to beg and scrape for them, what chance does Infamy have? While Infamy is wasting its time getting quests done for the server, QQme is being much more productive seducing just the right people, at the just the right time, and spending way more than enough money to make up any gaps in level or skill.

WE MUST TAKE DOWN THE WHITE BEAST!

Wait, sounds familiar somehow..... what next, threads calling for a triple attack on QQme?

And FINALLY: Cool alt bro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Infamy is pretty good at psychological forum warfare.

Fuzzy is a cool guy, loyal to a fault to his faction.

Couri stepped down from lead in Leviation, sometimes real life gets too hectic and you just want to play the game Not worry about faction stuff. ToyTank resigned director and left QQme for that reason last Sunday. Couri and Fuzzy are cool guys in game and on vent i'm sure most can attest to that.

All this reminds me of how the leader and director of Empire left and joined infamy, while giving lead to KISSIE! Instead of a Thanatos. Stop getting me excited and play the game without worrying about the small details. If Infamy actually gets a close TW in the coming weeks you are welcome from me. Andronokis went on and on too me, that the real fun was when Infamy would be getting attacked 9 times a week... Well they got attacked 2 times the other week, 3 times last week, and once this week and all i hear was THE MOST complaining from them.

Relax, play the game and be in the faction your friends are because thats where you belong.

~ Man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    TL;DR Infamy qqing about how they got 90% of the servers top levels in their faction. Put a large bullseye on their forhead, were arrogant dicks and can't eat what they've dished out.

Last time I counted we were 5 lands ahead of you. ijs.

Fuzzy is a cool guy, loyal to a fault to his faction.

Couri stepped down from lead in Leviation, sometimes real life gets too hectic and you just want to play the game Not worry about faction stuff. ToyTank resigned director and left QQme for that reason last Sunday. Couri and Fuzzy are cool guys in game and on vent i'm sure most can attest to that.

Doesn't the QQme core leave the faction every other week? lulz.
    All this reminds me of how the leader and director of Empire left and joined infamy, while giving lead to KISSIE! Instead of a Thanatos. Stop getting me excited and play the game without worrying about the small details.

Lol reminds me of the QQme founders who ruined Empire b:chuckle

Btw, what happened to QQme man, wasnt it supposed to be an anarchy? The words of dumb and dumber when they founded it was that they wouldn't have officers or a central leader. lulz. Wasn't it also you who said that if QQme became a mighty titan hoarding high levels that you would not want to be a part of it?

Sounds like a whole list of bs. I called hypocricy and bs on it then, turns out I was right b:chuckle
    Well they got attacked 2 times the other week, 3 times last week, and once this week and all i hear was THE MOST complaining from them.

Where did we complain now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i really hope Fuzzy doesnt do that. were counting on him. dont do this to us
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Infamy is pretty good at psychological forum warfare.

Well, as long as we've got that, we can finally give up TW now b:cute
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    tl;dr qqme and infamu are the 2 biggest facs. pick one, hate the other.

is this right?
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i really hope Fuzzy doesnt do that. were counting on him. dont do this to us

the fact you think it possible shows how easily you are swayed......give all your money to infamy for the inner circle
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Well, as long as we've got that, we can finally give up TW now b:cute

Don't stop believing NightRage, hold on to the feeling.

Esuena got to my post before i could temper the worst of the flame QQ. Anyways next time i come back to this forum i'll bring my alt b:shy.

Nightrage if you disband Infamy this week then i'd disband qqme next.

@ Esuana, yeah we have same number of lands as Leviation now, but you have a lot more tw profit every week, like 80 mil or something, which i'm sure Rhwarg makes in a few TT runs. But anyway faction is pretty darn democratic and the shared leader thing was not popular. Also a bit dangerous with all these faction leaders getting hackedb:shocked. Time to go beef up my password, qqme123 is not good enough anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options

Esuena got to my post before i could temper the worst of the flame QQ. Anyways next time i come back to this forum i'll bring my alt b:shy.

@ Esuana, yeah we have same number of lands as Leviation now, but you have a lot more tw profit every week, like 80 mil or something, which i'm sure Rhwarg makes in a few TT runs. But anyway faction is pretty darn democratic and the shared leader thing was not popular. Also a bit dangerous with all these faction leaders getting hackedb:shocked. Time to go beef up my password, qqme123 is not good enough anymore.

who besides mime was "****"?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options

If fighting is sure to result in victory then you must fight! Sun-Tzu said that, and I think he knows a little bit more about fighting than YOU DO pal because he INVENTED IT. And then he perfected it so that no living men could best him in the ring of honor.

Then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth. And then he hearded them onto a boat. And then he beat the **** out of every single one.

And from that way forward anytime a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Unless it's a farm.

Maggot.
  • CuddIePanda - Raging Tide
    CuddIePanda - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i sold out my fac to QQme. my director is in it, but i rerolled and joined so it wouldnt be as suspicious. insight was dumb. i had to send a message to the server
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

You apparently don't have the first clue about Fuzzy... or Varden.

Trying to comment on the leadership of those you obviously know nothing about and hiding behind an alt to do it is laughable.

Sounds more like someone is upset with their own factions leadership.

Not working in the best interest of Fuzzy's faction? Why because we choose to attack Infamy instead of QQme? If that is the only thing you can say, give your head a shake and come back and post on your main when figure out how to pull your head out of your ***.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grushenka - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Methinks someone needs a pick-a-nick basket. Because he surely isn't acting much smarter than the average bear. It is well known on the server, that our cuddly friend spends alot of time on QQme vent, to the point both QQme and himself consider him a defacto part of the faction.

I just find it kind of sad that faction leaders can give up their independance so easily, especially to a faction as dirty as QQme. If all of these people really wanted a challenge why didn't Varden and Levi merge instead of riding on QQme's coat tails? a 3 color map is better than a 2 color map, right?

Anyway I know you'll prove me right by having a QQme tag above your head in the next month or so, don't let me down ^_^.
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    Cupcake - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    And from that way forward anytime a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo!
    Unless it's a farm.

Maggot.

Ahahahaha. NightRage: 1, Rawrgh: 0

As for on topic... I'll just stay outta this political bznz. I r carebear. b:cute
    Though, Fuzzy has been asked to join QQme several times, all of which he's *obviously* turned down. He's loyal to Varden, in my eyes. Fuzzy is a dependable panda. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:shocked
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I wish I knew who this alt was, but as for the rest of you guys....

Trolled Hard.

128877553980112094.jpg
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    if QQme lets another faction leader into their vent, then that is a stupid move on their part.
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    It is well known on the server, that our cuddly friend spends alot of time on QQme vent

Its also well known on the server that Fuzzy is one of the most friendly an helpful people around... does this somehow make him less loyal to his own faction?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    @NR: You've posted on here too... twice. :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2010
    Options
    But i R never on topic with the trollbait.
  • Tyng - Raging Tide
    Tyng - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Fuzzy, if I give you my address, will you come over in a fur suit and play with me? I have this amazing dragon suit. I call myself Jazel when I'm wearing it :D.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    True trolls cant get trolled.

Fuzzy, if I give you my address, will you come over in a fur suit and play with me? I have this amazing dragon suit. I call myself Jazel when I'm wearing it :D.

O_o, will you put on your robe and wizard's hat?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary
    Jaggerjaques - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its also well known on the Infamy vent that we've tried to convince VinceVain to join us cus of his schwarzenegger impressions on our vent, including singing the pokemon theme as the Governator. Does that make him less loyal to Varden?

Sadly no, his loyalty seems unshakable, despite our attempts to convince him to join b:cry

.... Oh well, at least he pops on our vent and sings once in a while.
    helr-cleric-8x
    Jaggerjaques-BM-8x
    blackrobe-wizard-7x
    _Tara-veno-6x
    Superpoke-sin-7x
    punching_bag-barb 7x
  • Helr - Raging Tide
    Helr - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    blah blah blah

oops, wrong avatar b:chuckle
  • MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide
    MyPixelsHurt - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know im not the only one who would love to know who's alt this is but anywho. It's Infamy OBVIOUSLY hmm. where to start.

just uhm .. LOL?

Hilarious **** people . ಥ_ಥ MOAR

QQme > Infamy ijs
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I know im not the only one who would love to know who's alt this is but anywho. It's Infamy OBVIOUSLY hmm. where to start.

just uhm .. LOL?

QQme > Infamy ijs

16 > 10

Esuna's $200 > MPH

ijs

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    OH YA? WELL MY E-PEEN IS THIIIIIIIIISSSSS BIIIIIIIIG *holds hands really far apart*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cupcake - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I has nix too!!! b:dirty

Hawt Rawrgh, just hawt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tyng - Raging Tide
    Tyng - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options

just uhm .. LOL?

QQme > Infamy ijs

I just felt like quoting somebody to see if people thought I had something clever to say.

-flicks dragon claws at Fuzzy with a wink-
  • Grushenka - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Its also well known on the server that Fuzzy is one of the most friendly an helpful people around... does this somehow make him less loyal to his own faction?

I fail to follow your ursine logic. Because you are friendly and help people. Spending alot of time in QQme vent isn't a sign that you work in their interests?

I don't know about you, but if I were such a great objective egalitarian bear of your stature. I certainly would not be sucking up to the faction that took the majority of their land from me. Or did you forget that?b:shocked I mean animals aren't exactly know for their longterm memory methinks.

Surely there is something in this for you personally, or else why would you lead your faction to side with the one that took your land? How many times has Infamy or Leviathan attacked Varden?

I could be wrong, maybe you won't have a QQme tag over your head in a month. It might even be possible that your faction won't figure out that you're driving it into the ground, as Couri did with Levi. Though I'll do my best to make that unlikely.