TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You guys know what's more amazing than Nef? The fact that this thread has 3.7k posts in it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oh hm, i dont know then. I have a really bad memory and that was a long time ago. Maybe I have you confused with someone else. :P Buut if you want me to be a fan, you can give me all your monies. :D

it's pointless since i'm very poor, probably the poorest veno in the game b:cry
    evga, kicking ****? lawl

someone called u an asian n00b ? xD

damm right i'm kick ****, btw when are you going to give me your sin b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Poor? PFFFT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lol if I had cat shops up charging stupid prices for **** through a multi-client 24/7, and were still 'poor'.... Some people need to be removed from the gene pool with a coat hanger I swear >.>
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    this thread dead? ~ where is the drama o_o
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Boring.....nothing new. I predict map will not change this week since timing sucks. RR squished in 6 min. Reg 1 hour at least but I expect 2 hour 30 min tw. Enelysion 25-35 min. Must be pretty boring for Nef since no one to attack just wait around for someone to attack them but its gonna feel great when they see the coins.

Just something people can post their comments on below since im bored.b:surrender
    1.) How long do you all think Nef can keep map red for?
    2.) What do you all think Nef's realistic goal is now?
    3.) If Nef declines do you think most people are going to laugh/ridicule at Nef or give them props for what they accomplished?
    4.) Hypothetically, if Regicide broke up and all the players in Regicide quit do you think Nef would be happy, bored that no more real competition for a long while, or not even care?
    5.) Do you think people would be interested in doing a lottery/gamble to see how long certain guilds last in TW vs Nef? Minute bet and certain guilds not a obvious 5 min guild give better odds at certain times like lets say for Reg if you bet they'd lose in 6 minutes the broker would give u 20 for 1 odds but at 2 hour 35 min he'd only give u 2 for 1 odds. Or maybe brackets would be set up at lets say 3-5 minute intervals that players bid on.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Boring, who cares~
    Amuse me Sanctuary.
    Let's see if things fall into place within the next few weeks, that might entertain me~
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Boring.....nothing new. I predict map will not change this week since timing sucks. RR squished in 6 min. Reg 1 hour at least but I expect 2 hour 30 min tw. Enelysion 25-35 min. Must be pretty boring for Nef since no one to attack just wait around for someone to attack them but its gonna feel great when they see the coins.

Just something people can post their comments on below since im bored.b:surrender
    1.) How long do you all think Nef can keep map red for?
    2.) What do you all think Nef's realistic goal is now?
    3.) If Nef declines do you think most people are going to laugh/ridicule at Nef or give them props for what they accomplished?
    4.) Hypothetically, if Regicide broke up and all the players in Regicide quit do you think Nef would be happy, bored that no more real competition for a long while, or not even care?
    5.) Do you think people would be interested in doing a lottery/gamble to see how long certain guilds last in TW vs Nef? Minute bet and certain guilds not a obvious 5 min guild give better odds at certain times like lets say for Reg if you bet they'd lose in 6 minutes the broker would give u 20 for 1 odds but at 2 hour 35 min he'd only give u 2 for 1 odds. Or maybe brackets would be set up at lets say 3-5 minute intervals that players bid on.

1) As long as this server is here or when they become bored.
    2) Keep the map red and gear their players.
    3) Declines? I guess people will do both; some players hate Nef, some don't.
    4) Nef would get bored faster, but I still think if Nef disbanded, the competition wouldn't be as fierce as in LC. We do have plenty of high levels, but most factions have both 90+ and >80 people, which destroys their potential to fight factions that would be made to the ruins of Nef and maybe Regi too.
    5) Betting would be cool, but I don't know if it's really that much fun in the long run. Currently we only have like 5 factions at max that will survive longer than 6 mins.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    this thread dead? ~ where is the drama o_o
    This thread and the drama is dead since TW is dead.
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited April 2010

lil allure out lvled me b:cry

perhaps its time to come back and correct it b:cute
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Why is TW dead? O_o

I mean, people spout on and on about wanting "challenge" and look what you have, a super-faction that owns the entire map with a huge number of formidable players. What more challenge do you want?

Regi got where they are through hard work and have proven nef are beatable by anyone who puts in real effort. 3+ factions on the same level as regi and you'd pull down nef easily by coordinating triple attacks. TW died as soon as the majority of players rolled over and said "no fair! too hard, not playing anymore!!"

Just step it up a bit and have fun.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

3+ factions on the same level as regi and you'd pull down nef easily by coordinating triple attacks.

Too bad there is no coordination. No unity. Certain factions think they can do it all on their own. So let them try.

The most coordination I saw was like a month ago, in which some of the stronger factions got together in a chat room. Even having some of the strongest faction leaders in one room there was no consensus. Everyone wants their personally glory, or to just "have fun". Coordination is nothing but an ideal that has yet to be realized.

Instead of trying to get the best possible line-up, factions are more concerned about their own individual slotting.

Nef owns the entire map and there are still factions squabbling amongst each other for certain pieces of land.

Time to relax and enjoy the game for a while. For whatever that is worth~
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why is TW dead? O_o

I mean, people spout on and on about wanting "challenge" and look what you have, a super-faction that owns the entire map with a huge number of formidable players. What more challenge do you want?

Regi got where they are through hard work and have proven nef are beatable by anyone who puts in real effort. 3+ factions on the same level as regi and you'd pull down nef easily by coordinating triple attacks. TW died as soon as the majority of players rolled over and said "no fair! too hard, not playing anymore!!"

Just step it up a bit and have fun.
    I hope this isn't directed at me because I was in Regicide long before you, and I had been to almost every single TW against Nef. I know Regi got where they are through hard work because I was a part of that. I know about triple attacks and whatnot. Btw, I love the challenge that is TW. I am not part of the people who are complaining that things aren't fair because I know Nef has worked for their lands. I'm just saying, you don't have much of an option except to attack Nef. Who else here kinda wants to see like RR vs Leg or any other combo?

If that comment wasn't directed at me, than ignore the above. I am assuming that it was because you quoted me. :)

And James cmon I dare you to come outlevel me. :D
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Wyborn - Sanctuary
    Wyborn - Sanctuary Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Too bad there is no coordination. No unity. Certain factions think they can do it all on their own. So let them try.

The most coordination I saw was like a month ago, in which some of the stronger factions got together in a chat room. Even having some of the strongest faction leaders in one room there was no consensus. Everyone wants their personally glory, or to just "have fun". Coordination is nothing but an ideal that has yet to be realized.

Instead of trying to get the best possible line-up, factions are more concerned about their own individual slotting.

Nef owns the entire map and there are still factions squabbling amongst each other for certain pieces of land.

Time to relax and enjoy the game for a while. For whatever that is worth~

If faction mates can't even work together to reach the common goal of defeating Nefarious, how are we supposed to get three separate factions and 180 people TWing to be all on the same page and work towards the common goal?

Beats me.

Doesn't mean people don't try to beat Nefarious, but all it takes is a couple of selfish people to bring down the factions that are trying to beat Nef. I was in Regicide, and although I would say 95% of the people are on the same page, there are some that just put theirselves ahead of the faction's main goal. That's all it took for internal drama to start up.

If we can't even get everyone in ONE faction to be on the same page, how in the world would three separate factions magically be able to work together?

Everyone just needs to put aside their egos, and really fight for the common goal, which is to beat Nefarious in some TWs. Though I don't see that happening anytime soon.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    I don't see that happening ever Wyborn. Those egos are there and factions do nothing to curb them.

LG tries to set standards on member behavior, and actively enforces them as best we can. Luckily we don't have to keep in check some of the ego-freaks that Regi and Nef have.

But I agree, faction unity is the first step and it is something that I strive to maintain/create in my own faction. 1 or even a dozen members are not worth compromising faction "ideals" and rules, regardless of skill, gear, or notoriety.

The best part is that certain factions see themselves as better than others, yet no one can stand up alone to Nef, and even if they could one faction is not enough to break this chokehold. There is no respect within some factions, and certainly no respect between other factions that could be working together towards a common goal.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't see that happening ever Wyborn. Those egos are there and factions do nothing to curb them.

LG tries to set standards on member behavior, and actively enforces them as best we can. Luckily we don't have to keep in check some of the ego-freaks that Regi and Nef have.

But I agree, faction unity is the first step and it is something that I strive to maintain/create in my own faction. 1 or even a dozen members are not worth compromising faction "ideals" and rules, regardless of skill, gear, or notoriety.

The best part is that certain factions see themselves as better than others, yet no one can stand up alone to Nef, and even if they could one faction is not enough to break this chokehold. There is no respect within some factions, and certainly no respect between other factions that could be working together towards a common goal.

What doesnt help is when the factions try to work together, your leader goes against them all the time. Ive seen 3 different occasions where skuttle has flaunted the attempts to beat nef by selfishly going for his own glory. Also add to the fact the slotting this week was good, until nef's fake bid was thrown in late on. Not to be obvious, but half of that faction joined nef, so they all prob still have alts there. Add the fact i know several nef's had them there before = ticket time once again, gm's warned factions about bidding when they wanted to tw for fun saying they were fake bids, then they should follow the same rules with everyone.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Janita - Raging Tide
    Janita - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i think girls should b able to embrace outher girls b:angry
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Of the three factions attempting to slot with Regi, Skuttle has always been cooperative, going so far back as to when Enelysion was not even attacking Nef. But this is part of the problem right here. I am not going to get into bickering over faction leadership.

Selfish flaunting and going for glory has never been an objective of skuttle or myself. We here in Legendary have always pushed for strong cooperation between other factions, predating Skuttle or even Asterelle's leadership. Fact is that it's not us seeking glory in this battle.

Anyway thanks for the fun TW Nef. Was hoping you guys would try to charm-burn us like you normally do when we do not slot with other major factions. Steam-roll approach kind of threw me off guard at the start >_<
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Could we fix you if you broke?
    And is your punch line just a joke?
    I'll never talk again, oh boy, you've left me speechless

Got to fix my signature too QQ.
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • NiteMareish - Sanctuary
    NiteMareish - Sanctuary Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thanks for the fun TW Nef. Best fun I have had in a long while. b:cute
    And to reflect is to regret... Throwing it all away..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Boy was I fricken wrong or what? Gratz to the winners of tonight's TWs I got to say you all surprised me in how well you all did. I have more respect now for RR.
  • Aquilez - Sanctuary
    Aquilez - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thanks b:pleased, tbh we didnt see that coming either b:chuckle, grats to Ene too and too bad Reg couldnt win b:sad, lets keep the pressure and have fun ^^. b:bye
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Neffies didn't want to give up Stairway T.T
    & omg Enely stole our green D<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    we are sry, we didnt want green either, personsally a dark blue be much nicer, but thank you nef for letting you ego's try to defend 3 instead of 2 lands b:victory. Even the mighty ironfist leader told you give up to enel, with a snippit from your guys forum that milyen said i quote,

I had told the TW officers / co-ordinators to forfeit 1 land and to defend RR / regicide. As usual this was ignored in my absence and you lost 2 lands as a result.

The officer / member in charge of RR should have consolidated and stayed and forget Enelysion. You basically tried to spread yourself too thinly and got swamped by their numbers.

Defend 2 well and let 1 win. It's not very hard to think. With relative TW noobies in faction you need to consolidate and win what you can and forget what can't be won. I hope you learned the lesson well. But somehow I think we will see this happen again.

Cya next week, same time, same place
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    we are sry, we didnt want green either, personsally a dark blue be much nicer, but thank you nef for letting you ego's try to defend 3 instead of 2 lands b:victory. Even the mighty ironfist leader told you give up to enel, with a snippit from your guys forum that milyen said i quote,

I had told the TW officers / co-ordinators to forfeit 1 land and to defend RR / regicide. As usual this was ignored in my absence and you lost 2 lands as a result.

The officer / member in charge of RR should have consolidated and stayed and forget Enelysion. You basically tried to spread yourself too thinly and got swamped by their numbers.

Defend 2 well and let 1 win. It's not very hard to think. With relative TW noobies in faction you need to consolidate and win what you can and forget what can't be won. I hope you learned the lesson well. But somehow I think we will see this happen again.

Cya next week, same time, same place
    b:embarrass ROFL can how that guy stay so calm lol. I'd have raged XD & kicked all officers b:shocked

Grats to the new colours on map b:laugh Good job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Well enel are recruiting ppl to take nef out, we did it in 10 last night, we go for 9 next week lol, apply at enelysion.guildlaunch.com to apply, come join the faction with the most awesome picture thread out there!!!

Also nef, whats with 46 ppl to defend RR and enel? saw your squad list for us, what a waste, poorly set up squads, maybe ill post em here after work hehe. Gratz to RR aswell, good 16 min win, surprised me.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Man, almost 3 hours for the TW after a quick vacation made me tired. Darn PWI

See you all again this week, same time, different place :P
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    3 Hour TWs are so fun though >< except when you are pulling a catapult lol b:surrender

Nef sure made it hard for us by putting out a lot of people to defend right from the beginning, contrary to what we expected. b:chuckle Good Fight Nef :P and Gratz Ene/RR for the wins, didn't expect to see two wins to come from that attack.

Was hoping they'd try to shove 70 into RR and put 50 into Regi so we'd have sexy Sutra Orbs flooding the market <3333

But I enjoyed the challenge they gave us, nonetheless. So exciting watching our Crystal plummet down to 50%, then regenerate back to 100% and turning the battle up and down, back and forth! Rawr

• VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    3 Hour TWs are so fun though >< except when you are pulling a catapult lol b:surrender

Nef sure made it hard for us by putting out a lot of people to defend right from the beginning, contrary to what we expected. b:chuckle Good Fight Nef :P and Gratz Ene/RR for the wins, didn't expect to see two wins to come from that attack.

Was hoping they'd try to shove 70 into RR and put 50 into Regi so we'd have sexy Sutra Orbs flooding the market <3333

But I enjoyed the challenge they gave us, nonetheless. So exciting watching our Crystal plummet down to 50%, then regenerate back to 100% and turning the battle up and down, back and forth! Rawr

b:dirty But I love you pulling cata, Dan buy more charms from me b:cute I needz $
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    b:dirty But I love you pulling cata, Dan buy more charms from me b:cute I needz $

Lol wtf, now I remember, that was your cat-shop selling me charms <__< I bought you out :P