Thank you Deves/GM

Comments

• King_Asmodei - Lost City
    King_Asmodei - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    heh how do you think things were done before the blessings?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    exactly you actually have to do something to get something done lol surprise

@King = love your name b:chuckle b:victory
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    exactly these oracle/hyper/bh noobs are not use to working for their lvls and what not i say its about time they start

@Asmodiel like your name too b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Before bless there wasnt bhs. so evryone cryed to do an fb ....

Like u say on fb channel hey ppl anyone for fb 39

And replyes were like:

me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    me
    pls take me
    me im a cleric
    me im a barb....

So u really had no problem at all to do get ur fb done. cause u get always a high lvl pt..
    Easy...

Now its the oposite i send 5 teles plus spam in arch to get a pt for my fb 39 here on arch server..

i got a pt wich consists in:

me wiz lvl 39
    barb lvl 40
    archer 62(left after first boss)
    veno lvl 26(not kidding)
    cleric lvl 31
    cleric lvl 29

Took 1:45 hours now imagine that without blessb:shocked
    edited April 2010
    @ tivas thats all bh related heh if bhs were gone ud get fb squads easy and ppl would have to work for their lvls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    me wiz lvl 39
    barb lvl 40
    archer 62(left after first boss)
    veno lvl 26(not kidding)
    cleric lvl 31
    cleric lvl 29

Took 1:45 hours now imagine that without blessb:shocked

*SIGH* a decent squad, yes i said decent the one you posted is beyond ****, gets that done in 20 to 30 minutes with/without bless
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Wait work for they lvls you mean work like killing the same mobs 10000 times per day...???
    edited April 2010
    Wait work for they lvls you mean work like killing the same mobs 10000 times per day...???

That's what..., in a far far universe called...BH-less PWI, they call grinding.

A place where $ =/ lvl b:chuckle

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    *SIGH* a decent squad, yes i said decent the one you posted is beyond ****, gets that done in 20 to 30 minutes with/without bless

Beyond **** no it was a nightmare indeed...Wt im saying is if there were no bhs im pretty sure everyone in the server would like to join a fb 39,,
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Working for your level means no orcales it isnt difficult or no constant hyper grinding. Not always doing BH and actually grinding. I still grind even though we have 101 dailies and ive never used oracles or hypers either. There are still people who enjoy the game and level the old fashioned way, they are just a dieing breed.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
    edited April 2010
    tbh i have been around since closed beta and im not into the lvl rush im lvl 80 with like 18+months ingame i lvl slow cause idc bout lvl. i at least know what i can and can't do on my bm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    tbh i have been around since closed beta and im not into the lvl rush im lvl 80 with like 18+months ingame i lvl slow cause idc bout lvl. i at least know what i can and can't do on my bm.

You know wt u can do with your bm looolll, maybe get one shotted by meb:chuckleb:chuckle

Stop treating me like a noob see my joining date

PS IM Tivas
  • Buffyy - Lost City
    Buffyy - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    this char was created 36 days after LC server was open that was loonnng ago. so i really know how to WORK TO LVL
    edited April 2010
    heh i havent been one shot by a barb or bm in ages :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    If the choice is between having the blessings and a squad of 6 or no blessings and a squad of 10, I think the prediction should be the game is getting even easier not harder. As an archer, I'm now seriously concerned whether I will even be able to target anything in instances (a) because there will be so many friendlies between me and targets and (b) because everything will be dead so fast. Please leave some fun in the instances. Thank you.
    "?" IS my avatar.
  • Buffyy - Lost City
    Buffyy - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well im having fun on instances atmm, with bless heres a though...

instead of taking bless adding 10 man squads..

Remove some chapters of WQ to get it done faster...its the worst boring crappiest thing to do in the game.....
    takes a freking hour to do, never fails so no pressure, and i think evryone agree it sucks..

Many of u think so dont do it lol....

but its free exp and all the players noobs cshoppers, pro share one thing in commun and thats is the need to constant lvling up
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yes, it is 'easy' mode. It pretends that you are 10 levels higher going into an instance.

You receive a Bless every day from the Attendance quest, if you choose to use your bless in BH, PvP, TW or wherever, that's your choice. Giving a free bless every time you go into an instance is like having your hand held while your parents walk you to school.

You hear of people complaining about BH and Oracle noobs every day. Removing this item will give every one of these people a small wake up call and may actually help turn them into decent players... hell, maybe they are just stupid noobs and won't learn a thing at all.

Honestly, they should just remove the bless box spot on your inventory equips. It wasn't always there anyway.

Bless box makes things a tiny bit easier. 5%-10% isn't that much big of a deal, although it does add up. I don't mind if bless boxes would be removed or not. But that isn't the big issue here.

This is true, but blessing from attendance is not all that great either.

Oracle noobs are not effected by blessing except from attendance a little bit. BH noobs don't even need bless box to begin with. It won't give them much of a wake up call, they are still higher leveled than the instance. BH mobs are same as / weaker than mobs outside of instance with squads to make it easy. What will make them get a wake up call is to remove the dailies itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    heh i havent been one shot by a barb or bm in ages :P
    I think I know you. You're the one who helped me in a bh39. You were in your 7xs then. Or maybe 8xs. Don't remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
    edited April 2010
    @ albireo yeah i helped you a couple times back then was prob 7x then only been 80 a month lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    To those that don't believe that it should be removed...

I don't think it should have even been added in the first place. If you think enough, it isn't even necessary. It is only needed by suicide bms or human form barbs trying to tank, both of which are laughs. Also, DD-only clerics, stupid archers and assassins (now), and wizzies and psys (now) that can't keep their damage spread out enough. If you can't keep your damage regulated, then go somewhere and learn how to play your class. This, in turn, will make you infinitely more helpful in the instance, and less reliant on the blessings if they are taken out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    My dear cat, talk to me again when u at bhs 90 have to go check if the door to linus is open...

Then u do this:

you: cleric do u have wings of protection?

cleric: no

you:****

the other way is ohhh craaapp no sin on my pt i have to check mobs

Charmed: dam it will tick a lot

Uncharmed: corps

Moral of story:
    OMG I MISS THE BLESS SO MUCHb:victory
    edited April 2010
    My dear cat, talk to me again when u at bhs 90 have to go check if the door to linus is open...

Then u do this:

you: cleric do u have wings of protection?

cleric: no

you:****

the other way is ohhh craaapp no sin on my pt i have to check mobs

Charmed: dam it will tick a lot

Uncharmed: corps

Moral of story:
    OMG I MISS THE BLESS SO MUCHb:victory

Solution: Invoke + ToP + Holy Path b:bye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Solution 2: Always make sure you have a sin...XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sorry....

I has a question.... b:shocked

What are blessings anyways? >__>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Great all pros here...

Moral all thread:

The main factor of pve getting a lot easier is not bless its GENIESb:kiss
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Solution 3

Refine all ur 90 gears to 12+b:bye
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Solution 4

Wine the bh 2 times per dayb:bye
  • SassySis - Lost City
    SassySis - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    People who play now are so babied. These instances were doable and being done before the blessings were implemented in this game.

People want this game to be easier then it already is? If you are that concerned about it then stock up on the lame blessings that the school daily gives.

Also, to Must, you can get +10 and great gears without utilizing the cash shop. It is called working hard for it, something too many in this game know nothing about. Clicking on a box and waiting for something good hardly qualifies as working hard for what you have.

As for having a squad of 10, if it happens, this would be ridiculous. Hell, I run most instances with 4 people. You do not even need 6. 10 to a squad would make the game even easier then it already is, there seems to be no challenge anymore except maybe in TW (and even then it is a yawn).
    My specialty is being right when other people are wrong.
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Solution 5 take an alt to keep fb wined and go out wit h ur pt and kill styg unwined
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    People who play now are so babied. These instances were doable and being done before the blessings were implemented in this game.

People want this game to be easier then it already is? If you are that concerned about it then stock up on the lame blessings that the school daily gives.

Also, to Must, you can get +10 and great gears without utilizing the cash shop. It is called working hard for it, something too many in this game know nothing about. Clicking on a box and waiting for something good hardly qualifies as working hard for what you have.

As for having a squad of 10, if it happens, this would be ridiculous. Hell, I run most instances with 4 people. You do not even need 6. 10 to a squad would make the game even easier then it already is, there seems to be no challenge anymore except maybe in TW (and even then it is a yawn).

Sassys not to flame here but yes i can get thing to +10 with hard work...

If u play 12 hours per day

So thats makes u a lonely woman wit no job or life..

i got 2 jobs, a life, and i go to gym quite often.

So im really sorry but i cant be a nerd on line for 12 hours per day...

Iknow how i work hard to get my event **** is on my jobs sooooob:bye
This discussion has been closed.