124»

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Great all pros here...

Moral all thread:

The main factor of pve getting a lot easier is not bless its GENIESb:kiss

since when is invoke genie? and if this ends up in an pvp vs pve thread again, uninstall the game and play pokemon.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    last solution: kill all mobs and pray for the door to be open.. if not do it again and again and again...

Hard work, hard work...
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    since when is invoke genie? and if this ends up in an pvp vs pve thread again, uninstall the game and play pokemon.

hey dumb ****, if u invoke u get slower so if u dont use holly path ur dead...

So in that case invoke or solid shield do nothing if u dont have holly path..

Better learn more about ur class or read my words better...b:bye
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Goodness, who knew a level 100 Barb could cry this much. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
    edited April 2010
    hey dumb ****, if u invoke u get slower so if u dont use holly path ur dead...

So in that case invoke or solid shield do nothing if u dont have holly path..

Better learn more about ur class or read my words better...b:bye

you can't survive that short run? it gives you 20 seconds of protection + you can still avoid being hit if you know what you're doing.

And calling ppl names lol, is that number on your avatar really not your IQ?
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010

The thread was about if the bless will make pve better for all of us im just saying its not going to teach me more than i know, with or without it.....

If ppl like the ones wanna point that the bless creates noob or bad tanks clerics wt about genies? doesnt they work the same way???

i got ppl i know on this server wich have genies that one shot robes and light A. wt about that hard work? lucky? pro?
  • SassySis - Lost City
    SassySis - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I agree with you on this.

@Must: I too have a life and yet have found the time to play casually enough to get all my gear +5 and above and have extra coins for charms, fashion, herbs, etc. It is called knowing how to sell things and knowing what makes the coins.

You do not even have to do HH to earn the coins to get high refine and the like. QQ more about your gears and not being able to have it at a decent enough level to compete? I have never even seen you on Lost City anyways so I have no idea as to your gears, maybe you are on a different time zone, I have no idea but I am kind of glad I do not have to deal with you for some of my characters BH100's.

I am not here to 100% flame but seriously, people complain about this all of the time. When I say "work" I do not mean living in an HH instance for 12+ hours a day. Besides, at your level there are a few profitable HH's that you could solo or do very easily within 30 minutes with on other character in your party. Hell, farm some mats and sell them. Do your BH's and sell the mirages. These are just a few small, non-work related ways to get what you want in this game without spending your life in it.

In terms of Genies, there are many ways around the Genies. I think you might need to study a little more or know yours and other classes some more. Genies yes can be over-powering with some skills, but there is nothing that cannot be overcome if you know what to do and what to expect another class to do in PvP/TW/PvE/etc. Also, I would love to know the names of those people with the "uber" Genies.

The fact is, the game was just fine before the blessings were implemented. It will just be interesting to see those that may relie on them QQ about how they are gimped when in fact they are not.
    My specialty is being right when other people are wrong.
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    you can't survive that short run? it gives you 20 seconds of protection + you can still avoid being hit if you know what you're doing.

And calling ppl names lol, is that number on your avatar really not your IQ?

Ok Einstein and if the DOOR IS CLOSED whow u gonna come back to get out of instance without holly path, and without invoke????

Dahhhhhhhhh.

So u same has me and all ppl in pwi are genies dependents to make bhs easier adn faster.

that is my point since the begining...

If bless ruins pve and makes ppl worst players then genies do that a lot more than blessb:bye
  • SassySis - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I suggest you uninstall now.
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    Anri_Rose - Archosaur Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Your Tivas From archo right, Well I can tell everyone here, that Archo has to be the laziest and most handheld group in the bunch. The whole server is lazy as hell except for a few hold outs who all do work. And dont deny it most of the top players are Oraclers who then turned around and do FCC hyperstoned at lvl 70

Anyway back to the main topic./

1 blessing, big deal i can live with out them, and so can you.

2 Genies are all about pvp we all know that XD

3The reason you cant get a fb team on archo tivas is cus the server is laaaaaazy.

4 Why did you ROLL on archo if you gots a damn 100 barb, boredom i guess (sorry that was just a question i have to ask anyone with a character that high)

5 Ive heard of Oracle noobs and Hyper noobs, but this is the first time ive heard of BH noobs, but i get the concept , except you cant really put them in the same catagory as Orcs and HStones, i do bhs when i can, mainly as a way to make my spirit, my skills are already a lot of coin and spirit and im only in the 60s

6 b:surrender uhm i am out of topics to discuss at this time ,
    Where have all the mages gone. Long time casting.
    Who altered my siggy im
    kinda scared b:shocked
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I agree with you on this.

@Must: I too have a life and yet have found the time to play casually enough to get all my gear +5 and above and have extra coins for charms, fashion, herbs, etc. It is called knowing how to sell things and knowing what makes the coins.

You do not even have to do HH to earn the coins to get high refine and the like. QQ more about your gears and not being able to have it at a decent enough level to compete? I have never even seen you on Lost City anyways so I have no idea as to your gears, maybe you are on a different time zone, I have no idea but I am kind of glad I do not have to deal with you for some of my characters BH100's.

I am not here to 100% flame but seriously, people complain about this all of the time. When I say "work" I do not mean living in an HH instance for 12+ hours a day. Besides, at your level there are a few profitable HH's that you could solo or do very easily within 30 minutes with on other character in your party. Hell, farm some mats and sell them. Do your BH's and sell the mirages. These are just a few small, non-work related ways to get what you want in this game without spending your life in it.

In terms of Genies, there are many ways around the Genies. I think you might need to study a little more or know yours and other classes some more. Genies yes can be over-powering with some skills, but there is nothing that cannot be overcome if you know what to do and what to expect another class to do in PvP/TW/PvE/etc. Also, I would love to know the names of those people with the "uber" Genies.

The fact is, the game was just fine before the blessings were implemented. It will just be interesting to see those that may relie on them QQ about how they are gimped when in fact they are not.

I got event boots +6 holly helm +7 2 lunar rings hh90 +5(writs+7) belt from cult quest got all demon skills exept P.armor and Onslaugh.

got 20225hp in tiger and 21%critical

Atmm im not playing but im in Essence

Is this enough????????b:chuckle
    edited April 2010
    Ok Einstein and if the DOOR IS CLOSED whow u gonna come back to get out of instance without holly path, and without invoke????

Dahhhhhhhhh.

So u same has me and all ppl in pwi are genies dependents to make bhs easier adn faster.

that is my point since the begining...

If bless ruins pve and makes ppl worst players then genies do that a lot more than blessb:bye

Point to me where i said i never use genie. /oops

you HP to the door, if you see it's open yell WINE

if not use invoke and run back. simple, easy.

Hey i got promoted from Dumb **** to Einstein cool keep it up

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Solution 2: Always make sure you have a sin...XD

Only inteligent solution =

kill the 8 - 10 mobs that gets you to the first room, and check through wall ... takes 2 minutes with any group not full of ijs.
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.
  • King_Asmodei - Lost City
    King_Asmodei - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    heh im one with an op genie when i use it. have one shot arcanes up to lvl 95ish, crit for 13k on a 7x veno. have even 1 shot LA in 8x range, and can deal good dmg to HA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    So king which of those Phys attack skills are you using on your genie XD cus i bet thats how your killing us robes, like ya needed the help XDb:chuckle

I love how everything in the game can kill AA users in one shot and we cant kill anything in return , ya game balance,

I just hope they return game balance with the TIdeborn sage demon skills
    (obvious sarcasm is obvious)
    Who altered my siggy im
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Your Tivas From archo right, Well I can tell everyone here, that Archo has to be the laziest and most handheld group in the bunch. The whole server is lazy as hell except for a few hold outs who all do work. And dont deny it most of the top players are Oraclers who then turned around and do FCC hyperstoned at lvl 70

Anyway back to the main topic./

1 blessing, big deal i can live with out them, and so can you.

2 Genies are all about pvp we all know that XD

3The reason you cant get a fb team on archo tivas is cus the server is laaaaaazy.

4 Why did you ROLL on archo if you gots a damn 100 barb, boredom i guess (sorry that was just a question i have to ask anyone with a character that high)

5 Ive heard of Oracle noobs and Hyper noobs, but this is the first time ive heard of BH noobs, but i get the concept , except you cant really put them in the same catagory as Orcs and HStones, i do bhs when i can, mainly as a way to make my spirit, my skills are already a lot of coin and spirit and im only in the 60s

6 b:surrender uhm i am out of topics to discuss at this time ,

Yes im am him.

Lazy i dont think so on my guild they do HHs all the time and ppl there get free mats for wep..

The reason that i didnt got a fb 39 pt was that im in arch since day one so it was quiete a ghost server back then and ppl think why im gonna do a fb 39 wich givems about 30k exp when i can do a bh and get 200k..(we cant blaime them)

i NEVER HYPER on arch only use the oracles from stash(2) and one that a cleric gave me once....

Why did i left... i didnt just got bored all day ganged pk pk pk pk in one weak i burned 3 gold hp charms...... and somtimes i couldnt do couples quest cause i got ganked by kos or RPK guilds(to add all my wife in lc was back then a low lvl so on many cases she get one shoot so not much of a help on pk)

Final though the forst impression on arch server was really bad but i really thinksits getting better and more populated,,,

I still havent pk on my wiz(not counting the first weak when all were lvl 30s and pk each otther) , ill wait till higher lvls
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Point to me where i said i never use genie. /oops

you HP to the door, if you see it's open yell WINE

if not use invoke and run back. simple, easy.

Hey i got promoted from Dumb **** to Einstein cool keep it up

Thank u for the advise Einstein....

OMG im 100 I DONT HAVE THAT BH ANYMORE how did i get from 90 to 100 maybe doing the same thing u do know dahhhhhhhh

Cmon teach me more im learning so much todayb:bye
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Didnt mean you in general were lazy i mean the demeanor of the majority of the players on archo are lazy
    Most of them are whiny and the cash shoppers are just as bad as the no Csers,

But what i meant about being lazy is everyone oracling and hypering frost on that server is getting out of hand we almost have a lvl 100 on there , thats overkill imo

HAHA i remeber day one of the server, MY god so many mages running around etherblade, XD HA where they all go now, like i said to my friend most of them rage quit before 30 XD..
    Who altered my siggy im
  • SassySis - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I got event boots +6 holly helm +7 2 lunar rings hh90 +5(writs+7) belt from cult quest got all demon skills exept P.armor and Onslaugh.

got 20225hp in tiger and 21%critical

Atmm im not playing but im in Essence

Is this enough????????b:chuckle

I have a character in Essence and have still never heard of you.

So you admit to cash shopping since you have your gear above +3-4?

So the fact that you are lazy and would rather cash shop your items is fine, but then why QQ in this thread? b:bye
    I really hope they wont remove the bless....

1- we spend so mnay times on bhs nowadays that removing it will spend even more time in there, so less quests we do less help we give to the others..

2- For a player who cant spend 10 hours per day playing it will suck a lot on TT runs since they take too long...

3- less dmg oon instances more pots/mp charm waste more money to spend...

4- less defence more charm ticks more deaths = more money spend more exp lost..

Isnt the game expensive enough????b:angry

BH's are optional. I cannot tell you the last time I did one and have no plans to do one and I level just faster then most who waster their time on them.

You are better off spending your time in one frost run, with or without hyper stones.

PS- I think you still have a lot to learn.
    edited April 2010
    anri just about any = lvl mag class can kill me quick as hell if they got range on me b:surrender and i use true emptiness but i rarely have stamina lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • Must - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I have a character in Essence and have still never heard of you.

So you admit to cash shopping since you have your gear above +3-4?

So the fact that you are lazy and would rather cash shop your items is fine, but then why QQ in this thread? b:bye

BH's are optional. I cannot tell you the last time I did one and have no plans to do one and I level just faster then most who waster their time on them.

You are better off spending your time in one frost run, with or without hyper stones.

PS- I think you still have a lot to learn.

Hahahahahha u have a char on essence thats makes me laugh ur a lying kid who hides on a **** low avatar ....
    U can go on essence forums and see my threads there or just ask M.Dark thats posted his opininon on this thread if he dont know me is from essence too... better why just don u log in the game and see my name on guild...

PS go back to ur playground...

btw yes i cs SOOOOOOOOOOOO... Dont hate the player hate the gameb:bye
    edited April 2010
    Thank u for the advise Einstein....

OMG im 100 I DONT HAVE THAT BH ANYMORE(annoyed?) how did i get from 90 to 100 maybe doing the same thing u do -k-now dahhhhhhhh <-- sign of childish behaviour

Cmon teach me more im learning so much todayb:bye

I might teach you how to multi-quote instead of double-posting constantly, but just if you ask nice.

OMG you're 100 and I should .... bow for your greatness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anri_Rose - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Yeah i know but most of the time, in casting a spell, an =lvl anything can close what gap i had between me and them and , well it isnt long after that, i either hit or try to blink, or stall.

But then again mage at my lvl not really in my power zone yet, i hear some time after 90 im good XD
    Who altered my siggy im
    edited April 2010
    >.< hate getting sealed or clerics sleep lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SassySis - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Hahahahahha u have a char on essence thats makes me laugh ur a lying kid who hides on a **** low avatar ....
    U can go on essence forums and see my threads there or just ask M.Dark thats posted his opininon on this thread if he dont know me is from essence too... better why just don u log in the game and see my name on guild...

PS go back to ur playground...

btw yes i cs SOOOOOOOOOOOO... Dont hate the player hate the gameb:bye

I do not visit Essence forums often and when I do I hardly look at anything since it is a bunch of flaming, qq, h0rney, egotistical children (although LaTrappe going off on PC not too long ago was truly epic, as well as Loris's and his "How to Beat Spectral" list). Think what you will about whether I have a character in there or not. the point is that you fit right into the QQ/CS group that I have grown to love for their entertainment value.

I just said I had never heard of you, never said you did not exist.

Also, I do not understand your QQ if you cash shop. You are a walking contradiction of ideas, just more entertainment for me.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Enough flaming don't you all think? Closing this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.