Thank you Deves/GM

Comments

• Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Just you wait until patch you'll see new item in the boutique:

Blessings for 1 gold each, can be equipped only inside a fb and will disappear if you leave.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It makes a difference when I have to run to check doors for BH79. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It makes a difference when I have to run to check doors for BH79. b:cry

Theres a solution to that, Assassin in ghost mode.

Also, Clerics love the blessing. They can't really plan to take it out. That would make AA clerics obsolete.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dea_Tacita - Sanctuary
    Dea_Tacita - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Theres a solution to that, Assassin in ghost mode.

Also, Clerics love the blessing. They can't really plan to take it out. That would make AA clerics obsolete.

AA clerics were alive and well long before blessings were introduced, ijs.

If taking them out means people will be more cautious in squads in terms of aggro/taking on more than they can chew then it can only be a good thing. Perhaps those who neglect their equips due to fast levelling from BHs will rethink a few things or just die more. Either way sounds good to me b:chuckle
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    AA clerics were alive and well long before blessings were introduced, ijs.

If taking them out means people will be more cautious in squads in terms of aggro/taking on more than they can chew then it can only be a good thing. Perhaps those who neglect their equips due to fast levelling from BHs will rethink a few things or just die more. Either way sounds good to me b:chuckle

Oh I know AA Clerics were fine without them I was being sarcastic. I live many bh's without my blessing, and only remember to put it on after getting a 3* or a Mold from the boss and seeing it sit in my invitory. I only worry that with 10% less damage more people will die often in FB/BH because of their idiocy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I honestly forgot to equip them around 75% of the time.

But still, I don't think they should be removed, if you like the game challenging then *gasp* don't equip them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Only times i might notice a tiny difference would be if the blessing runs out on my barbarian while he is tanking a really hard hitting boss like Armageddon on 3-3 or similar, or if i tank Belial on my archer. But its not that big difference in received dmg, not like i will die b/c i dont have it on.

I notice the damage difference when I'm tanking Illusion Lord, Emperor and boot boss... as well as 2-3 Wurlord... That's only cause I'm accustomed to what they'll usually do to my HP bar, not actually watching the damage numbers. I don't do belial, so it doesn't really matter... it's not worth doing anymore with how much ADS sells for. I don't really notice it anywhere else to be honest.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    its simple really, if you feel like you are gonna be squishy in the dungeon, equip iit
    if your confident enough do attack without being one shotted- dont equip it
    that is all.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I dont think above person read OP lol
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • Padime - Dreamweaver
    Padime - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    oxytorch wrote: »
    I dont think above person read OP lol

i dont think above person is a very good troll lol
    since i am a BM, bless boxes in dungeons are a must. the defence boost is really good for mellee'rs sicne we get most mobs
    ( and im sure im nto lvl21 anymore.. im 40 O.o)
    so like Es said, more challenging - dont wear it
    easy street- wear it
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I really hope they wont remove the bless....

1- we spend so mnay times on bhs nowadays that removing it will spend even more time in there, so less quests we do less help we give to the others..

2- For a player who cant spend 10 hours per day playing it will suck a lot on TT runs since they take too long...

3- less dmg oon instances more pots/mp charm waste more money to spend...

4- less defence more charm ticks more deaths = more money spend more exp lost..

Isnt the game expensive enough????b:angry
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    b:sweat do ppl ever bother to read at all? meh i said fb... if there is such thing as fb3-2 fb 1-2 fb 2-2 plz.. take me there to have a look b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    Bellatriix - Archosaur Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Why are they just taking it out of FBs and not TT?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I got a ss of acu and bella spawning.."
  • PlumDumb - Heavens Tear
    PlumDumb - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    cool..glad they taking out the blessings..hell i forget to put them on most of the time.
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    b:sweat do ppl ever bother to read at all? meh i said fb... if there is such thing as fb3-2 fb 1-2 fb 2-2 plz.. take me there to have a look b:chuckle

FB= BH dah, so its the same thing....
  • SquirrelPee - Archosaur
    SquirrelPee - Archosaur Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    FB= BH dah, so its the same thing....

NO.

He/she means they are taking the Blessings out of FB INSTANCES.

Not TT Instances.

She already stated prior that she knew BH=FB.

So..

TT Instances (If we get the patch) = have blessings
    FB Instances (If we get the patch) = have blessings

Which means, no more blessings in BH.

(Attendance blessing anyone? :P)
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    FB Instances (If we get the patch) = have no blessings

b:victory fixed that
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    NO.

He/she means they are taking the Blessings out of FB INSTANCES.

Not TT Instances.

She already stated prior that she knew BH=FB.

So..

FB Instances (If we get the patch) = have blessings

that makes no sense, lol.
    Unless FB= no blessing.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    Like as soon as someone tabs at pillar the bless goes out of out inventorys... lol

Then we see on W.Chat please do my fb 69 and answer is,

Barb no way i cant tank pole without bless
    Cleric nop i dont want tank to die and boss comes to my after
    DDS get a barb and ill helpb:thanksb:thanks
    edited April 2010

1- we spend so mnay times on bhs nowadays that removing it will spend even more time in there, so less quests we do less help we give to the others..

2- For a player who cant spend 10 hours per day playing it will suck a lot on TT runs since they take too long...

I hope they do remove them. Too many people who do BH the whole time they are on PWI think they're so pro since their BH squad didn't fail. That's because everything in-game is already too easy. Everything is a giveaway. You don't need to work hard for anything anymore. I'm glad to see that they're trying to make it an accomplishment instead of a cakewalk. All those 'BH Pros' will get a taste of what it was originally meant to be like.

If you're worried about time, not having a bless box won't make the BH or instance run that much slower. In the time it would take you to run 10 BH, you might only get 9 done instead. It will just make you a better player. lol
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I don't think it should be removed in the first place. In fact, its only 10% of attack and defense level up and school teacher gives 8% of defense / attack levels and 5% of defense and attack level depending on which one you want. Sure its smaller numbers. But its not like its still easy mode with the blessing on. Its the damned BH people going to that should be altered or remove, any BH noob, even if they are oracle LVLed they can do BH still without blessing. Frankly, I am poor on my archer, but I still tanked Qingzi (once) BH is a joke and it shouldn't of been implemented in the first place. You don't need a bless box to do BH, your higher leveled. I only done BH to farm my spirit easy.

Blessing have little / nothing to do with the game and ofc it is part of the equip.

Lets say you deal 1k damage per hit on average in a dungeon without the blessing, and you will deal on average of 1100. Its not much of a difference when fighting elite monsters. But it is a lot on bosses with very high HP. The real problem is the inflation of the crazy stone, bounty hunter quests, oracles, marriage quests (mirages from those marriage quests <.<), public quests. Anyone could do those, because that is the new "pve" and I know there are more people who rely on BH and CS than on grinding / questing.

@Michael its because of the BH noobs XD, its still going to be easy, with or without a bless blox. Heck, my barb can still AOE BH mobs easy w/o them O_O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I hope they do remove them. Too many people who do BH the whole time they are on PWI think they're so pro since their BH squad didn't fail. That's because everything in-game is already too easy. Everything is a giveaway. You don't need to work hard for anything anymore. I'm glad to see that they're trying to make it an accomplishment instead of a cakewalk. All those 'BH Pros' will get a taste of what it was originally meant to be like.

If you're worried about time, not having a bless box won't make the BH or instance run that much slower. In the time it would take you to run 10 BH, you might only get 9 done instead. It will just make you a better player. lol

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

I agree 100%, its about time they took away the spoon that feeds people and made them earn their levels.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    +1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.

I agree 100%, its about time they took away the spoon that feeds people and made them earn their levels.

Oracles and Hyper EXP are being removed? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• King_Asmodei - Lost City
    King_Asmodei - Lost City Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    heh all the oracle/hyperstone/bh noobs will QQ over this, those that were around pre all that will enjoy it. tbh the game wasn't hard really back in the day before all the easy exp routes. EDIT don't let my forum join date fool you nor my avi's lvl :P been here since sept '08 with breaks here and there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *sigh* I started as one of the few fists bms. I was ridiculed left and right now ur laughed at if you're not a fist bm. b:surrender
  • _Rosaly_ - Lost City
    _Rosaly_ - Lost City Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Oracles and Hyper EXP are being removed? :o
    I'd get under the desk of any dev that makes this happen. b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    I don't think it should be removed in the first place.

But its not like its still easy mode with the blessing on.

Blessing have little / nothing to do with the game and ofc it is part of the equip.

@Michael its because of the BH noobs XD, its still going to be easy, with or without a bless blox. Heck, my barb can still AOE BH mobs easy w/o them O_O

Yes, it is 'easy' mode. It pretends that you are 10 levels higher going into an instance.

You receive a Bless every day from the Attendance quest, if you choose to use your bless in BH, PvP, TW or wherever, that's your choice. Giving a free bless every time you go into an instance is like having your hand held while your parents walk you to school.

You hear of people complaining about BH and Oracle noobs every day. Removing this item will give every one of these people a small wake up call and may actually help turn them into decent players... hell, maybe they are just stupid noobs and won't learn a thing at all.

Honestly, they should just remove the bless box spot on your inventory equips. It wasn't always there anyway.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010

I LOL'ed soo hard when i read this (can't believe i even skipped it o.o )

Let's go through all your points :p

1) at your lvl...you get...BH59? it takes maybe....20 minutes - 40 min for a full chain MAX

2) TT runs with or without take around....1 hour, it ofc varies which TT but up until 3-1 <.< np there

3) and 4) are just reasons to remove them for pwi as you say yourself, you'll spend more money :p

I seriously bet that if they remove oracles/hyper and BH, most of you people will be soo lost lol (or ragequit, either suits me)
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    edited April 2010

M.Dark i can really undestand ur point i too come from the old days were there were o bhs and being lvl 70 was godlike.

Still u are talking on bringing fun(no bless) to pve wich will make us better players????

So do ur 10+ GX event boots, helm event shards makes u a worst player on bhs?

OK let me do the mat here: having bless = too easy
    No bless= better player

So wt about cash shopping?????

WEP +10 really really reaaaaally easy

No cash shop wep +3 +4 or +5 = PRO

Am i wrong?????

PS we talking pve stuff dont come tell me u need refins cause on LC PVP U need a 10+ wep cause i know that my main is on LC server..

About the time spent its about 5 min faster or maybe more so again with the math here:

5 min everyday in 1 year is 1825 min wasted so as u can see thats a lot of TT runs u could do....
  • Bellatriix - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    I can barely decipher the above post. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Tivas - Archosaur
    edited April 2010
    One more thing about the time spent issue, for ex:

On bh59 those are wt im doing today with bless i cant tank all bosses being a low hp wiz.

Without it i need a tank or a decent bm to do it...

So guess wt sometimesthere no tankers to do bhs so i got the spam on arch send teles etc...

My point is: more time wasted less time to do other stuff
This discussion has been closed.