Options
13»

Comments

• Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    b:victory imma own that pvp list
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Lyzzern - Lost City
    Lyzzern - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol, it seems to me like this topic should go to the Lower Depths. Seriously dude, if you don't like being PKed in a PvP server then go QQ and be a Carebear in PvE, you probably didn't even lose anything from his PKs. I vote: Lower depths :)
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2508297003&dateline=1263853257[/SIGPIC]
    Asoteric Runewolf just pwned you b:victory

(Yet another player who has quit this game :>; See you in Forsaken World)
  • Trueazaril - Lost City
    Trueazaril - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    its a little funny how this topic was turned around to a i hate archers_soul thread to a i love archers_soul thread. dont think the person that made this expected that.

<3<3 archers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This thread is still going....Lol!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This thread is still going....Lol!!

why sould it stop? they love Archy b:dirty
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you and Some_Idiot ganked me and ya both died b:victory i would expect more of a figth from a cleric and a la wiz thats wearing the "peacock LA chest armor" that i cant even use yet to put up more fo a fight b:surrender

lolololololololololol
  • AdeptRogue - Lost City
    AdeptRogue - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Archers_Soul is my hero :D xD lol
  • Thepope - Lost City
    Thepope - Lost City Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    haha i just now found this. congrats to archers on pissin off enough noobs to get his own thread
  • Hemoglobin - Lost City
    Hemoglobin - Lost City Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    He hasn't killed me yet, I must be doing pretty good!
    Come find me so I can QQ like these kids b:sad
    edited July 2009
    Options
    He hasn't killed me yet, I must be doing pretty good!
    Come find me so I can QQ like these kids b:sad

srry i dont kill lowbies anymore unless they are kos or i'm looking for a quick laugh lol. i dont wanna here "you only kill lowbies" anymore so **** it, i can miss a few kill counts on the pvp list lol
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    gratz... you got your very own hate thread XD
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    it would be silly for the most hated and loved archer in RH to NOT have is own hate threadb:laugh
  • Impetus - Lost City
    Impetus - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol nice... Archers_Soul has his own hate thread now :P btw you have yet to pk me haha, i'm still 2-0 if you even recall rofl
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol nice... Archers_Soul has his own hate thread now :P btw you have yet to pk me haha, i'm still 2-0 if you even recall rofl

i'll find you so we can have a good old 1v1 ^.^
  • Aiyamii - Lost City
    Aiyamii - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I hope you don't pk lowbies anymore... cause you should more than adequately kill most people your lvl by now. xD
    No Siggie yet! Q.Q
  • Miabi - Lost City
    Miabi - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you have to be doing pk the good way to get a hate thread on the official forums. But next time, stay away from my nix... it loves EA :s.

(also, damn you exploding power supply, exploding when i am 17% tnl) b:angry
    edited August 2009
    Options
    you have to be doing pk the good way to get a hate thread on the official forums. But next time, stay away from my nix... it loves EA :s.

(also, damn you exploding power supply, exploding when i am 17% tnl) b:angry

I... i'll keep that in mind next time i see your nix b:shocked
  • BattleFairy - Lost City
    BattleFairy - Lost City Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    this guy coming back?

i wish to avenge my noobie deaths
    The Swarm is imminent...
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I tormented people from 30 to 93, where's my hate thread :<
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    what the hell? you didnt need to bump this O_o
    this guy coming back?

i wish to avenge my noobie deaths

and yea i will come back sooner or later. just got outa jail a while ago, need to get my lap top fixed, etc etc, but the time will come for me to come back and take the V of unexpecting people.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    I tormented people from 30 to 93, where's my hate thread :<

Here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=684182
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Boojangles - Lost City
    Boojangles - Lost City Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Archers stop bein a noob come to RH i has work for u
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Archers stop bein a noob come to RH i has work for u

after i get my lap top fixed omarion
  • bhu
    bhu Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    who is this??? WHO IS THIS???????? somebody's bout to get ***** lol hi archers
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Eww necro. Regardless, I used to like fighting you when we were the same level. Good to see you're coming back, shame I've now got a huge level advantage.