Archers_Soul Hate Thread

Options
Maciaveli - Lost City
Maciaveli - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Arigora Colosseum
Post here if you hate this guy.

I am vote number 1. b:chuckleb:bye
Main Character: Nicolanis; 8x Venomancer - The Best No-Nix Robe User On Lost City(Not Much Competition There Though) b:victory

Faction: Harvester b:shocked

Current Reputation:- 50xx/200,000 Wearing Rank 4 Chest Armorb:dirty
Post edited by Maciaveli - Lost City on

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Even if you don't like him, I don't see what this thread is going to accomplish
    if your veno is really 8x, you should be putting up at least a bit of a fight.
    b:surrender
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    sounds like butt-hurt thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands
    Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    sounds like butt-hurt thread

thats on the list of things u dont say
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] u people make me stupid
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    :/ this guy doesn't even deserve his own thread. He's pretty fail. Instead of crying about it go kill him. It's much more direct and satisfying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    You know, however much it pains me to do this, he is actually a competent PKer.

God I feel dirty now.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Feh, whatever. He kills noobs and claims to be bot hunting half the time. Come on. He's just like the rest of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Feh, whatever. He kills noobs and claims to be bot hunting half the time. Come on. He's just like the rest of them.

that 1 time you met me says i say i bot hunt half the time? wow fail. and i kill noobs? ok then all the people i **** in the 8x areas and the 7x areas are noobs, yea fail again, and 1 more thing...

WTF IS THIS THREAD ABOUT?!
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    :/ this guy doesn't even deserve his own thread. He's pretty fail. Instead of crying about it go kill him. It's much more direct and satisfying.

are you still mad about me **** your whole guild that 1 time? i dont think i've seen you since, yea QQ about me more, and killing me is not that easy for alot of people ^^
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Even if you don't like him, I don't see what this thread is going to accomplish
    if your veno is really 8x, you should be putting up at least a bit of a fight.
    b:surrender

i **** his veno, over and over and over and over again. he had to call a 8x bm to gank a 7x archer to kill me when i was pking at boundless grasslands
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Dammit, my respect for Archers_Soul just went up. How'd that happen?
    Anyone who can cause someone to rage like this thread definitely deserves a bit of respect.

Someones really hurt. Boo hoo.
  • Katania - Lost City
    Katania - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol Jru.

I wanna make an Archers_Soul love thread now.
  • __InSaNiTy__ - Lost City
    __InSaNiTy__ - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Nice Archers, Your famous now b:victory

You should see QQ as Grats b:laugh
  • U_got_sniped - Lost City
    U_got_sniped - Lost City Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    triple post winzb:cry
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    are you still mad about me **** your whole guild that 1 time? i dont think i've seen you since, yea QQ about me more, and killing me is not that easy for alot of people ^^

Um, yeah, you're so big, you nearly died to a level 64 arcane armor cleric when you had a charm. Good job. >_> It doesn't take a rocket scientist to PK on an Archer. that's basically all they're good for. PK usually depends on the first strike and if you're good at shooting people in the back then oh well.

Besides that, I'm not even in the same guild anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I wanna fight him again :x He was one of the more fun people to fight :3
    edited July 2009
    Options

Um, yeah, you're so big, you nearly died to a level 64 arcane armor cleric when you had a charm. Good job. >_> It doesn't take a rocket scientist to PK on an Archer. that's basically all they're good for. PK usually depends on the first strike and if you're good at shooting people in the back then oh well.

you didnt mention the other 4 arcane noobs that was ganking me? gratz. and there are actually some people who CANT pk on an archer due to NOT building their archer correctly and or nor knowing how to play the archer. and i dont really need to hity some one first to kill some one. and why the hell do i care what you think? your just some little girl who dont know wtf she is talking about.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    and btw guys i'm probably the nicest pker on the game, people dont get to see that when they QQ or insult me after they die, most ppl who dont QQ or insult get respect and maybe stuff back :O. people like that noob up there and nicolanis gets the hammer of getting cussed the hell out
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    and btw guys i'm probably the nicest pker on the game,

qft xD

cant stand the type of pkers who get an adrenaline rush with a boner when they kill someone and think they look kewl mouthing off cause they beat a pixel.

<3 archers_soul, lets make babiesb:cute
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    you didnt mention the other 4 arcane noobs that was ganking me? gratz. and there are actually some people who CANT pk on an archer due to NOT building their archer correctly and or nor knowing how to play the archer. and i dont really need to hity some one first to kill some one. and why the hell do i care what you think? your just some little girl who dont know wtf she is talking about.

Yeah yeah, you fail to mention a lot of things too. But know, I really don't care what you think either. *shock shock* You act as if I would care about some little boy that's gotta shoot people in the back to prove something. b:bye See you in game loser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yeah yeah, you fail to mention a lot of things too. But know, I really don't care what you think either. *shock shock* You act as if I would care about some little boy that's gotta shoot people in the back to prove something. b:bye See you in game loser.

i gotta shoot people in the back to prove something? well that would make sence if this game alows shots to the spine that instantly kills some one b:chuckle. and i really look foward to seeming you ingame, besides you would really help me to get on the top 10 on the pk list b:laugh
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options

He died to a level 65 arcane wizard.

Odd, Nakhimov said he was good b:laugh
    edited July 2009
    Options
    He died to a level 65 arcane wizard.

Odd, Nakhimov said he was good b:laugh

funny, i was standing right infront of you shooting while you was nuking me and i was actually giving no effort to actually beat you. and didnt you die to me like 5 times? mostly 2 shots? me giving effort to kill you would be throwing up winged shell and not shooting at close range lol. just ask other 7x and 8x wizards what i do when i actually feel like putting in work xD
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    funny, i was standing right infront of you shooting while you was nuking me and i was actually giving no effort to actually beat you. and didnt you die to me like 5 times? mostly 2 shots? me giving effort to kill you would be throwing up winged shell and not shooting at close range lol

NUKING?!
    Highest spell I used was Sandstorm.
    I saw SOMEONE Tree of protection.
    Archers, get over yourself, I beat you fair and square that day. You're not as good of an archer as you think.
    edited July 2009
    Options
    NUKING?!
    Archers, get over yourself, I beat you fair and square that day. You're not as good of an archer as you think.

still dont change the fact that i was standing rigth infront of you shooting (half dmg) not really doing much lol maybe i shouldve at least used wing span QQ. but if you want you can figth me again or show me to another wiz my lvl to right me ^^. and btw i know you beat me fair and square but i'm just saying that i shouldnt have went easy on you. if i wouldve known you would go on the forums bragging about beating me once out of... FIVE times i wouldve actually use some skills lol
  • zaaphiel
    zaaphiel Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    NUKING?!

Archer, hes right, your not as good as you think you are, as for rapeing in lvl 7x and 8x areas, well! you wait till there nearly dead by mobs and then kill, WoW what a top pker you are?

To be honest your an anoyance to people, a pest. While people are lvling you remain static only lvling on WQ and crazy, cos you cant grind,cos your always red and you have to many foes.

The people move arround in this game and all of a sudden your at the bottom and being **** your self, by all your victims.

Your blinded and just to stupid to see,
    I dont hate you, this game needs people like you an incentive to lvl fast
    keep it up your good for the gameb:kiss
    edited July 2009
    Options
    zaaphiel wrote: »
    Archer, hes right, your not as good as you think you are, as for rapeing in lvl 7x and 8x areas, well! you wait till there nearly dead by mobs and then kill, WoW what a top pker you are?

To be honest your an anoyance to people, a pest. While people are lvling you remain static only lvling on WQ and crazy, cos you cant grind,cos your always red and you have to many foes.

The people move arround in this game and all of a sudden your at the bottom and being **** your self, by all your victims.

Your blinded and just to stupid to see,
    I dont hate you, this game needs people like you an incentive to lvl fast
    keep it up your good for the gameb:kiss

hmm first of all most people i kill front up and not while their killing mobs and nearly dead. and if you hit 3k on some one i dont think being on mobs or not would change that lol. and yea i am as good as i "know" i am, maybe people need to stop being so depressed and have a little confidence. and i cant grind and i only do WQ and daily? um no i actually do quests to kill mobs and stuff. btw i noticed that alot of my enemies are outlvling me. and alot of em still die even when i'm outlvled b:laugh and you noticed one thing i noticed. usually its really high lvls that killed me mostly in high 8x that kills me and say "oh i'm fail and this and that". does that make sence? a high 8x calls me a fail because i cant kill them? i rarely hear that from people my own lvl. but heres the real question. am i fail because you killed me and would you be fail if some one else killed you? are we all fail if some one kills us? i know i cant kill everyone and some times i act like it though. but more people need the confidence i have in this "game" and if people have a problem with me having confidence in myself then thats not my problem. alot of people can honestly say that imma very good pker and when i hit 80 i will definately be messing **** up. now, do people think imma baddie because of the RH steriotype? just to clear this up RH does kill lowbies but we mostly kill people out own lvl. a RH killing a few lowbies causes as much comotion as a black person walking into a crowd of KKK members. i always here people say "your on the pk list only cuz you kill lowbies". cmon... you know damn well that isnt true and most people who seen me pk knows that isnt true. now... why cant i see your main? b:pleased
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Don't let it go to your head that I said you are competent. I'm only willing to say that because you PK (usually) around your own level, and get at least some kills that way.

Anders, we know that you killed him in PvP once. It's a nice story, I'm all proud of you and such, but when it's your claim to fame, it doesn't amount to much.
    Also, Sandstorm is considered nuking, it SHOULD be one of your strongest spells, aside from ultis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Don't let it go to your head that I said you are competent. I'm only willing to say that because you PK (usually) around your own level, and get at least some kills that way.

Anders, we know that you killed him in PvP once. It's a nice story, I'm all proud of you and such, but when it's your claim to fame, it doesn't amount to much.
    Also, Sandstorm is considered nuking, it SHOULD be one of your strongest spells, aside from ultis.

i didnt let what you said get to my head. i'm talking about other peoples views, not just yours
  • Dizzy - Lost City
    Dizzy - Lost City Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I swear people spend too much time stalking red hawks to find their one moment of dishonor and call them out on it for life. Who cares if RHs are being dishonorable (other than archers, thus why everyone makes threads and world shouts to set him off b:chuckle)? If i was outnumbered and outpowered in a faction hated by the entire server, I'd want to fight dirty to survive and get some revenge too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Every time someone replies on an alt to someone, you know they scared.

Faction History in Order:
    RageQuit, Hate, Darknes, RedHawk, NoAngels, FightClub, Harvester, Peerless, FinalOath, Koi, ThaClick.
  • Trueazaril - Lost City
    Trueazaril - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    errr really hes not all that bad to make a post about him<.< but love him or hate him at least ur thinkin about him, so good job
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]