Archers_Soul Hate Thread

Options

Comments

• Sinep - Lost City
    Sinep - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Shout out to my boy Archers.
    Regardless of what you all think about him hate him or not, he is still in ranked..no matter who he kills....hes in the rank....QQ all you want...still in rank....

Guys...Seriously, stop acting like the12 yr old kid that wants chocolate milk b:shockedb:shocked

When i go pking w him he always cries to me about heading str8 over around 1k streams. Someone should lock this thread...unbeliveable how ignorant people have to be to make a thread about some guy that PKS ON A PK SERVER not rpk because its still PK
  • Norgannon - Lost City
    Norgannon - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    As much fun as it is to kill him, fail thread. Get over it, it's a PK server. Go re-roll to the tea parties if this bothers you that much.
  • Katania - Lost City
    Katania - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    and btw guys i'm probably the nicest pker on the game

Uh uh. I'm the nicest PKer in the game! Duh. Or Pippins LOL. But that's true, you do give stuff back. I don't generally unless they litterally drop ALL of their armor like that one guy LOL.
  • Chisukie - Lost City
    Chisukie - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Archers ftw!
    His the guy who made me quit my BM and start over as a archer.
    Im a huge fan of him and I hopes to someday even be close as good pker as him.
    His just so awesome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Katania - Lost City
    Katania - Lost City Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Yeah, seriously, when I go PKing I start out in lowbee areas and then head to the higher areas, I basically try to go 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x straight through to kill every one I can and Archers ALWAYS wants to start at 8x and 9x and stay there. I'm more of an equal opportunity. Every time I'm online he's in Burning Heart "Who is this? WHO is this?! Oh! Oh! _____ is about to get ****! _____ down."

And just so that people don't say "Ohhh Kat, you only PK lowbees." No, I do not, I PK everyone. I love me a trip to 1k streams to kill everyone. I even kill people in the water as hard as it may be. Just ask Ryvonnia. =]
  • Deathitsou - Harshlands
    Deathitsou - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i **** his veno, over and over and over and over again. he had to call a 8x bm to gank a 7x archer to kill me when i was pking at boundless grasslands
    are you still mad about me **** your whole guild that 1 time? i dont think i've seen you since, yea QQ about me more, and killing me is not that easy for alot of people ^^
    that 1 time you met me says i say i bot hunt half the time? wow fail. and i kill noobs? ok then all the people i **** in the 8x areas and the 7x areas are noobs, yea fail again, and 1 more thing...

WTF IS THIS THREAD ABOUT?!

Ever heard of multi-quoting, Archer? Triple posting for the loss.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    He's joined the Elite Triple Posters Club.

The current members are Archers_Soul, Katania, and Anders.
    Congratulations!

Remember to do your part and learn to multi-quote.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    love ya guys b:laugh at least there are other people than complete *******s posting on this.

p.s I JUST LEARNED THE MULTI QUOtE o_O
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Rofl_mancer - Lost City
    Rofl_mancer - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    i met Archers_Soul when i was lvl 31 when he started PKing me, i dont hate him 1 bit. its the PKers who Camp u that are annoying. if u want to kill a PKer, find a new place to grind or quest and lvl past them. xD
  • elblancouno
    elblancouno Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lol this thread is funny. I dont see why anyone has a problem with being pked. Just look at it like that aggressive mob you didn't see coming. ;[

Oh and 1v1 any time Archers <3:D
  • Sabariel - Lost City
    Sabariel - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I started reading the thread...then I got bored and decided I'd skip to the end and post b:pleased

Archers is a noob. He's only pk'ed me once and that was because DeathPenalty and some Harvester was wacking at me too. and even then, he only served the killing blow.

I'm completely shocked this thread even exists.
    b:bye PW
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    I started reading the thread...then I got bored and decided I'd skip to the end and post b:pleased

Archers is a noob. He's only pk'ed me once and that was because DeathPenalty and some Harvester was waking at me too. and even then, he just got the killing blow.

now who is following who >.>
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    This entire thread makes me laugh!! b:chuckle

But good job to Archer...has his own thread and everything...

Why don't I have my own thread b:sad?

Oh wait...I'm a Carebear b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Top notch work to Archer......

Just from reading about all the PVP this person does sounds great. If only all the Carebears would PK more often.

Everyone's way to afraid to get on lists and the such. If only I had time to level up faster so I could take my own advice.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
    edited July 2009
    Options

Archers is a noob. He's only pk'ed me once and that was because DeathPenalty and some Harvester was wacking at me too. and even then, he only served the killing blow.

that there sounds like some QQ
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lmao i remember this dude.
    Between him and Belle idk how much fail RedHawk had/has to giveb:chuckle
    o.o i forgot jonhieboy or w/e his name is. Metal dmg on robe ep's FTW
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Lmao i remember this dude.
    Between him and Belle idk how much fail RedHawk had/has to giveb:chuckle
    o.o i forgot jonhieboy or w/e his name is. Metal dmg on robe ep's FTW

you must be trapped in the past because bellefemme havent been in RH in months lmao
  • Aiyamii - Lost City
    Aiyamii - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    OMG! Archers_Soul has his own thread... That's not fair!!! Why don't I get one?

He dies all the time. >.<; He's a 1-3 Shot(depends if i miss.. xD He's Pure Dex Q.Q).

IT'S NO FAIR I WANT A THREAD! Q.Q
    No Siggie yet! Q.Q
  • Thirteen - Lost City
    Thirteen - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    ... people i kill front up and not while their killing mobs and nearly dead. and if you hit 3k on some one i dont think being on mobs or not would change that lol...

Outside village of the lost, those lvl 72 air mobs.
    I was grinding, and who to show up but you :p
    b:cute
  • Sabariel - Lost City
    Sabariel - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    that there sounds like some QQ

Sounds like QQ?

b:chuckle whatever, 2 shot
    OMG! Archers_Soul has his own thread... That's not fair!!! Why don't I get one?

He dies all the time. >.<; He's a 1-3 Shot(depends if i miss.. xD He's Pure Dex Q.Q).

IT'S NO FAIR I WANT A THREAD! Q.Q

I'll make it right now <3

EDIT: Here's your thread ;)http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=360492
    b:bye PW
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Sounds like QQ?

b:chuckle whatever, 2 shot

I'll make it right now <3

EDIT: Here's your thread ;)http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=360492

i bet i'm only a 2 shot if you double spark and crit 2 times b:chuckle
    edited July 2009
    Options
    Outside village of the lost, those lvl 72 air mobs.
    I was grinding, and who to show up but you :p

funny how most people i kill when mobs on them i know i can kill 1v1 (just based off the dmg did) and have killed when the mobs werent on them when they QQed about it
  • SierraView - Lost City
    SierraView - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    official Archers_Soul is now the PWI pimp of year lol just people gotta hate on him cuz he won lol shoot ill fight him and im lvl 19 dont mean ill hate that girl needs to go to bed and get off the computer for a few mroe years
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol...archers

I blinked into your half damage range.
  • Damaged - Lost City
    Damaged - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    lol...archers

I blinked into your half damage range.

too bad you cant stay in half damage range for longer than 5 seconds (providing you use occult ice) gtfo

ot: archers soul has the worst signiatures EVER
  • Trueazaril - Lost City
    Trueazaril - Lost City Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    too bad you cant stay in half damage range for longer than 5 seconds (providing you use occult ice) gtfo

have u checked ur sig lately
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    Options

you and Some_Idiot ganked me and ya both died b:victory i would expect more of a figth from a cleric and a la wiz thats wearing the "peacock LA chest armor" that i cant even use yet to put up more fo a fight b:surrender
  • ButtHurt - Lost City
    ButtHurt - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    sounds like butt-hurt thread

hi!

b:surrender why do people so butthurt about Archer_soul.... he's such a 3 digits dealer and a one shot
    edited July 2009
    Options
    hi!

b:surrender why do people so butthurt about Archer_soul.... he's such a 3 digits dealer and a one shot

funny cuz i mostly attack with normal shot and if archers my lvl can deal 4 digits normal shot every hit (non crit) with a sling shot we would be pretty much OP. and why isnt your main posted? b:pleased
  • Itachikun - Lost City
    Itachikun - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Options
    -clears throat- Ok, so whoever made this thread... go suck my left nut because it needs some action. OK, on to the sht talking. So I've somewhat looked over this thread and yeah... you people need to know YOUR ON A PVP SERVER! Implant that in your head and keep it there. I myself am not much of a pker, but I do have to give Archers his props. He's **** people who were 10 levels higher than himself, and he doesn't pick on little lowbies like some people who try to make it to the highest level rank. You people who do that, go jump in a pit and rot. Also, get a life. If you seriously had time to make a thread to talk sht about someone who pks ON A PVP SERVER, then you have way to much time on your hands. Go get a bf/gf and get some action. V__V Some people these days.

Keep it up Archers, you can make it to #1 on that list soon enough. ^__~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]