why is there so much greed on this game

Comments

• Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    Hellhowl - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    She would of had good gear before she got in Nef otherwise she wouldn't of got in, so get over yourself and go complain elsewhere.

I didn't know I was complaining. Don't like what I type? Too bad. QQ more.
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

You call me a troll... like it's a bad thing. QQ more.

No longer playing PWI.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Mysti i'm not sure i can put this nicely without having to completely reword everything im about to say.

That is what you think.First of all you insult my Faction and then you start rubbing and baiting with me and know it has come down to personal attacks.I am in my 40s who knows a great deal about the real world than you do as I sit on policy meetings for politics and non profit associations.I know way more economists.politicians and lawyers than you do.We have great deals of talks about policy.I would say you need to go back to school to learn something about mannerism.

This all I am going to say as you I don't argue with with Inconsiderate people like you who are the low life's of Earth.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That is what you think.First of all you insult my Faction and then you start rubbing and baiting with me and know it has come down to personal attacks.I am in my 40s who knows a great deal about the real world than you do as I sit on policy meetings for politics and non profit associations.I know way more economists.politicians and lawyers than you do.We have great deals of talks about policy.I would say you need to go back to school to learn something about mannerism.

This all I am going to say as you I don't argue with with Inconsiderate people like you who are the low life's of Earth.

I wish by the time I'm 40, I will still be able to construct proper sentences with correct punctuations, spelling, and grammar. Talk about going back to school.. b:surrender
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Geez a lot of flaming, where's our new mod at? Close this sh** down! b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *pulls hat sideways* Konari, I choose you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Thanks to being in Nef.

being in nef, may have account for 10-20% of my entire net worth. And quite frankly most of the coins i make each weeks goes to hp/mp charm, attack/defense charm and pots. So i don't actually make much after you subtract all the cost.

attack charms are the worst -.- 3 hours of tw you can burn through 1 mil worth of attack charm easily
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    being in nef, may have account for 10-20% of my entire net worth. And quite frankly most of the coins i make each weeks goes to hp/mp charm, attack/defense charm and pots. So i don't actually make much after you subtract all the cost.

attack charms are the worst -.- 3 hours of tw you can burn through 1 mil worth of attack charm easily

Won't Nef's weekly payout be double now? I heard that if one faction owns the entire map, their payout gets doubled.
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

No longer playing PWI.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

errr, all you said is you sit in meeting with those people and you know many of them.

first, sitting in the meeting doesn't mean anything unless you are contributing. For all we know, you might be somebody who takes notes.

second, just because you know people doesn't mean jack. If i have a couple friends who are doctors, will you let me perform surgery on you?

The problem is you claim to know the real world, but most of your post don't reflect that. If you know the truth of value, you know instantly a car, the moment it is bought, STARTS losing it's value. There is no such thing as a car that doesn't devalue overtime.
    Won't Nef's weekly payout be double now? I heard that if one faction owns the entire map, their payout gets doubled.

errr, no? there is a lot more people needed in tw. that means the pay is spread out across more people... and do you remember when nef was holding half the map? gold price was at 100-200k. gold prices now is at 300-450k.... charm cost goes up with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    errr, no? there is a lot more people needed in tw. that means the pay is spread out across more people... and do you remember when nef was holding half the map? gold price was at 100-200k. gold prices now is at 300-450k.... charm cost goes up with that.

Ah yes, the good old days. Back then Nef held the western part of the map and Leg held the eastern part. When I started the map was split right down the middle, and gold was 80k each. It's a shame Leg is so fail nowadays. How the mighty have fallen.

No longer playing PWI.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    To Airyll Why don't you stay out of this..

Cause it's a public forum, you stupid fool.

Don't want me responding to you?

Do the world a favour and stop posting, then. I've never seen such moronic bullcrap anyway, and the only thing your posts are good for is to laugh at because you're so mentally challenged your contradict yourself in nearly every post, and manage to constantly prove what a **** you are at the same time.

Also, did you know that questions end in question marks? [Hint hint - you can't type worth a dime either.]

Back on topic... it's in human nature to be greedy. Don't see what the issue is, however, when you're talking about pixel clothes and pixel armor and pixel weapons that, you know... are pixels. If you want to complain about greed around PWI, why not complain about the company instead? o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    If you want to complain about greed around PWI, why not complain about the company instead? o.o

Very true. Greedy company runs PWI. Greedy company produces greedy players.

No longer playing PWI.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    nah, it's competition and jealously that produce greedy players. if everybody has the same armor you can only buy from boutique only, no tw, no pvp, no zhen, there will be no greed b:chuckle

what's the point of getting more coins when there is nothing to spend it on b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Yet you cannot string a sentence together, your post contradict each other, your posts prove you are mentally challenged, nothing you post is helpful or has any substance.

Well done on being 40ish pity your still a dumbass, you sit in on meetings why not contribute or do you speak complete bull the same way you type it? Can you speak properly for people to even understand you? Everyone can talk about policies but how often do they mean what they are shown as?

As for going back to school again i have to disagree, so far im pretty certain the only idiot who is standing our right about now is you, look through the posts people are laughing at you hun, every post you make more people laugh at you, each post your reputation gets worse, each post you look like more of a tard. In all honesty it is time for you to stop posting on these forums and learn more about the game you play and take an English course in college or something similar, you can do them online aswell nowadays.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Yet you cannot string a sentence together, your post contradict each other, your posts prove you are mentally challenged, nothing you post is helpful or has any substance.

Well done on being 40ish pity your still a dumbass, you sit in on meetings why not contribute or do you speak complete bull the same way you type it? Can you speak properly for people to even understand you? Everyone can talk about policies but how often do they mean what they are shown as?

As for going back to school again i have to disagree, so far im pretty certain the only idiot who is standing our right about now is you, look through the posts people are laughing at you hun, every post you make more people laugh at you, each post your reputation gets worse, each post you look like more of a tard. In all honesty it is time for you to stop posting on these forums and learn more about the game you play and take an English course in college or something similar, you can do them online aswell nowadays.
    Yet again you have the audacity to still personally attack me.I don't need to take an English course and you can use some of it your own.I post just fine when I am not full of anger but I am controlling it just fine who has been named called all through this thread mostly by you as all the evidenced points to.

You know what would happen if this were a bar either your head would be smashed up or you would be dead by the name calling.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Yet again you have the audacity to still personally attack me.I don't need to take an English course and you can use some of it your own.I post just fine when I am not full of anger but I am controlling it just fine who has been named called all through this thread mostly by you as all the evidenced points to.

You know what would happen if this were a bar either your head would be smashed up or you would be dead by the name calling.

1. Ever heard of commas?
    2. What about question marks?
    3. How about... you know, punctuation in general beyond periods?

↑ The proof that, yes, your English does kind of suck, and you have no moral ground to stand on when you tell somebody to take English classes.

And also, the reason we're calling you names is because you're stupid. To the point you don't even seem to realise why we're calling you names.

It starts off as a polite discussion but you continue to push your bullcrap onto everybody else [i.e. "I can set the prices for every single flying mount on my server!] and say all these bold statements that are beyond stupid and completely unfounded and then you get angry when everybody laughs at your idiocy.

Did you read a "How to be stupid for Dummies" book? Because really, you have idiocy down to such a fine art it's almost impressive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    YouMad.jpg
    Someone had to say it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    YouMad.jpg
    Someone had to say it

Did you just go there?

Damn... you just went there. Let the real trolling begin in three... two... one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010

Why are you still posting? Seriously you are a joke now please before you next post learn how to type a damn sentence and then just maybe you might not look like a complete tard.

If it was a bar i would of left a long long time ago roughly about the time you first opened your mouth and im pretty sure you would drive most people away aswell.

Also, if you would like a 2nd opinion on what people think of you please read below.
    1. Ever heard of commas?
    2. What about question marks?
    3. How about... you know, punctuation in general beyond periods?

↑ The proof that, yes, your English does kind of suck, and you have no moral ground to stand on when you tell somebody to take English classes.

And also, the reason we're calling you names is because you're stupid. To the point you don't even seem to realise why we're calling you names.

It starts off as a polite discussion but you continue to push your bullcrap onto everybody else [i.e. "I can set the prices for every single flying mount on my server!] and say all these bold statements that are beyond stupid and completely unfounded and then you get angry when everybody laughs at your idiocy.

Did you read a "How to be stupid for Dummies" book? Because really, you have idiocy down to such a fine art it's almost impressive.

Now that is over with please leave and do not return till you can atleast write a proper sentence and know what the hell you're talking about when commenting on in game things.

edited April 2010
    Did you just go there?

Damn... you just went there. Let the real trolling begin in three... two... one...

lrn2play, I'm pregnant, You suck, FF7 is overrated, Fake and ****, I have more teles than you, Gingers have no souls, *insert lolcat*, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3MF_uD_Eo&feature=channel, women are bad drivers. You just lost the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
    edited April 2010
    lrn2play, I'm pregnant, You suck, FF7 is overrated, Fake and ****, I have more teles than you, Gingers have no souls, *insert lolcat*, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3MF_uD_Eo&feature=channel, women are bad drivers. You just lost the game.

Lmao that video is awesome b:victoryb:laughb:victory.

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    FF7 is overrated, fake and ****.

Lies and slander. The FF that sucked that badly was Final Fantasy X.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010

How rude, FF-X was good it sucked as soon as it went from console to pc b:surrender.

edited April 2010
    Thread derail, go!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    How rude, FF-X was good it sucked as soon as it went from console to pc b:surrender.

FF-X sucked **** because Tidus was a complete and utter pansy throughout the whole thing and Auron, one of the best characters in the whole game, was dead.

Oh wait! Uh... spoiler alert!

Still. FF-X also sucked **** because it gave birth to FF X-2 which was just... god... I won't even go there. That game was abysmal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    FF-X sucked **** because Tidus was a complete and utter pansy throughout the whole thing and Auron, one of the best characters in the whole game, was dead.

Oh wait! Uh... spoiler alert!

Still. FF-X also sucked **** because it gave birth to FF X-2 which was just... god... I won't even go there. That game was abysmal.

Damn...i like FFX-2 aswell lmao b:surrender.

• Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Damn...i like FFX-2 aswell lmao b:surrender.

I'm kind of harsh on X-2 because it was the first real sequel to a Final Fantasy game and while some of the concepts were good, a lot of things about it just generally... really sucked. Also it seemed a little feminist but maybe that was just my opinion.

The dressphere grid really could have used some work. It was a great concept but it... didn't really play out too well.

Also, I hated the fact they made me beat up all the Aeons all over again. Do I honestly have to keep destroying the Aeons in every game related to Spira? Sacrilege I tell you, I would cry if other Final Fantasy games made me destroy my summons.
    [Not including 8, which destroyed Odin for me. And I remain pissy about that to this very day. Gilgamesh sucked.]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    I'm kind of harsh on X-2 because it was the first real sequel to a Final Fantasy game and while some of the concepts were good, a lot of things about it just generally... really sucked. Also it seemed a little feminist but maybe that was just my opinion.

The dressphere grid really could have used some work. It was a great concept but it... didn't really play out too well.

Also, I hated the fact they made me beat up all the Aeons all over again. Do I honestly have to keep destroying the Aeons in every game related to Spira? Sacrilege I tell you, I would cry if other Final Fantasy games made me destroy my summons.
    [Not including 8, which destroyed Odin for me. And I remain pissy about that to this very day. Gilgamesh sucked.]

Lmao i like all the FF's ive played but i stopped as soon as it went to pc, FF should of remained a console game and now it is back :D. You remember loads about FF though, i play it forget the story so i played it again and now ive forgotten so it could be time to pick it back up again b:chuckle.

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Lies!

FF4 > FF6 > FF7 > FF10(X) were the best ones there were!

Oh also i loved the version of FF that i cant name cause its MMORPG competition but you can figure it out.

Now if we really want to get into the garbage ones; FF8 & FF10-2(X-2) were abysmal abominations against nature. FFX-2 was already mentioned, but somehow FF8 which was WORSE wasnt mentioned.
    edited April 2010
    I liked FF8b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Lmao i like all the FF's ive played but i stopped as soon as it went to pc, FF should of remained a console game and now it is back :D. You remember loads about FF though, i play it forget the story so i played it again and now ive forgotten so it could be time to pick it back up again b:chuckle.

I fell out of the series when it hit X. I didn't touch the computer game at the expense of my father; I had him buy it and play it instead so he could confirm how very bad it was, and I saved myself money. XII picked it back up relatively well, the new battle system was fun to toy with, and I would seriously go out and buy a PS3 for XIII but it's a lot of money for only one or two games.

I've also heard things about XIII and... they don't all sound too good.

I think the golden age of FF was it's games released for Playstation. Games before were awesome but really were touched upon and finalised in the Playstation's VII, VIII and IX.

And yeah. I tend to remember several bits and pieces of the games, partly because I did a couple of reviews for a few them and played VIII through in particular about five times. I be a born and bred gamer girl. =3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.