why is there so much greed on this game

Comments

• Samsoul - Lost City
    Samsoul - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    but.. you're a wizard. surely GIANT DAMN WATER DRAGONS COMING FROM THE SKYYYY dont hit you half as hard as a heavy armored dude?

you big pusseh >>;;
    Samsoul - fail psychic of Lost City!

...I will melt your brain... and decrease your IQ by 150...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    but.. you're a wizard. surely GIANT DAMN WATER DRAGONS COMING FROM THE SKYYYY dont hit you half as hard as a heavy armored dude?

you big pusseh >>;;

Depends if it crits and whether we pop Elemental Shell up in time.b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Black_wolve - Sanctuary
    Black_wolve - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Talking about greed if a person says free wine for bh and dont mention about anything to do with any drops or molds untill bh is almost done or if u get a mold thats down right nasty and very childlish to act if i had done free wine i have i never exspected all drops some of thease kids want everything while the other's loose exp or die or use there charms to do the bh u would think for a moment they should of mention it befor in world chat not after omg what is wrong with thease people.b:angry

So i go on world chat and said no more bh if its free wine they exspect all drops god this is GREED to the point .
  • Pervera - Lost City
    Pervera - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Talking about greed if a person says free wine for bh and dont mention about anything to do with any drops or molds untill bh is almost done or if u get a mold thats down right nasty and very childlish to act if i had done free wine i have i never exspected all drops some of thease kids want everything while the other's loose exp or die or use there charms to do the bh u would think for a moment they should of mention it befor in world chat not after omg what is wrong with thease people.b:angry

So i go on world chat and said no more bh if its free wine they exspect all drops god this is GREED to the point .

Buehehe, that's actually funny cause alot of barbs do expect to save 35k on wine fee xD It is an unwritten rule that winer takes a drops, want no fee then give drops. It's simple as that.
  • Q__o - Harshlands
    Q__o - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    dumb barb, learn to punctuate.

if u dont noe that wining = drops is an unwritten rule u are even dumber

and im going to take a wild guess at this and say that ur the one that got the drop and became all @nal when ur forced to give it up? now whos the greedy one here Mr. Kettle?

oh and about the whole barb think they are special cuz of repair/charmburn thing?

I have two barbs, lvl 97 and 96 (on two different servers, i dont just roll them for fun) and here's a little myth and fact

Myth: OMG Barb repair bills are so high QQ
    Fact: While their repair cost is the highest in all classes, it is not high at all. A complete FC run will cost 100-150k to repair. To an 8-9x that's pocket change for one hour of hard work.

Myth: Give me a charm and I can tank 2-3 forshura
    Fact: If you are a decently geared and skilled barb, u dont need a charm for ANY TT. Yes that includes 3-3, which I tanked when I was lvl 90 with 16k HP and 1 cleric. For barbs QQing about how hard forshura hits them, learn to use alacrity of the beast.

Myth: I need 1st pick in TT bc I'm the tank baby! you cant do anything without me.
    Fact: That is true. However, a tank is worthless without a cleric, but I have seldom heard clerics make the similar remark. So stop thinking that you are so damn important.
  • God - Dreamweaver
    God - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Sounds like OP is the greedy one. b:cry
    Free wine and you wanted drops? Shame!
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have never fully understood the reason players charge so much for item eg. armour and weapons they ask for.I don't understand say asking 25 mil and Cashshop items are going Cheaper in the AH?Cashshop items should be worth more or maybe those selling them didn't use real money as well as gold.

I would say Boutique Items are worth more than TT,FCC maybe Lunar items to those of us who actually bought them with our CCs.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Yindra - Sanctuary
    Yindra - Sanctuary Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I would say Boutique Items are worth more than TT,FCC maybe Lunar items to those of us who actually bought them with our CCs.

Assuming this is about some rare dungeon boss drops --- no. Cash items have their value primarily based on the real money price. Boss drops are priced based on "usefulness" and rarity --- so an extremely uber-powered item that drops once a century is going to cost a few boatloads of money. It has nothing to do with cash items --- a bathing suit won't help with anything, a mount will only make you move faster, and while a charm actually sounds useful it's still mostly a way to waste money.

The only exception are games that are hardly "F2P" anymore --- those that actually DO sell high-end gear in the cash shop. For these games, ingame prices for these items will probably cap the prices for monster drops --- if you can get the best sword in the game for $20, and $20 sells for 20 million gold, then why would anyone pay 30 million for the second best sword, no matter how rare the drop? However, AFAIK, PWI doesn't have such capping-items in the cash shop --- all the uber gear are drops, not cash.
    This still applies if cash currency can't be traded. If the item itself can be traded then it will cap the lower items.

However, a bathing suit will never cap the price of an uber-sword.
    Slow progress, game is getting way too grindy :-( Quests I still hope to be able to do some day: FB39, General Feng
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    What would be considered worth more value for the boutique than any TT or FCC item?I would think Dragon Orbs and Battle Pet Packs.I wouldn't let my Watchers go for less than 100mil as my credit card paid for those as well as the widgets on them.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What would be considered worth more value for the boutique than any TT or FCC item?I would think Dragon Orbs and Battle Pet Packs.I wouldn't let my Watchers go for less than 100mil as my credit card paid for those as well as the widgets on them.

Watchers 100m? LMFAO good luck but you will never ever ever ever ever ever get that, you wouldnt get 10m for them lmao. Wow that is a whole knew level of stupidity.

You can buy the best end gear though or close enough just not directly, its things called anni packs, coral packs and the tiger packs.

If its a free wine you go there for free, you don't pay for the wine at all. If you want drops then pay split or solo wine yourself. If you wine it doesn't mean your automatically going to get a mold or 3* as they don't drop every run. Would people still moan if they had a free run and nothing but coins drop? I don't think so. You have a repair bill? Wow so does everyone else in the damn squad, you would of had that anyway regardless of free run or not so why complain? If someone is good enough to give you a free run be grateful don't be so god damn pathetic as to sit and QQ about it.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Watchers 100m? LMFAO good luck but you will never ever ever ever ever ever get that, you wouldnt get 10m for them lmao. Wow that is a whole knew level of stupidity.

You can buy the best end gear though or close enough just not directly, its things called anni packs, coral packs and the tiger packs.

If its a free wine you go there for free, you don't pay for the wine at all. If you want drops then pay split or solo wine yourself. If you wine it doesn't mean your automatically going to get a mold or 3* as they don't drop every run. Would people still moan if they had a free run and nothing but coins drop? I don't think so. You have a repair bill? Wow so does everyone else in the damn squad, you would of had that anyway regardless of free run or not so why complain? If someone is good enough to give you a free run be grateful don't be so god damn pathetic as to sit and QQ about it.

I imagine you don't buy Zen and get credit card bills showing how much you owe your CC company.Those anni. packs have given me nothing but tokens nothing for gear.I never mentioned wine.

I consider my Watchers to be like a nice car that doesn't lose its value.I need to raise up to or slightly over 10mil for 90 set of gear even for 80 set isn't cheap as well as weapons.
    edited April 2010
    I imagine you don't buy Zen and get credit card bills showing how much you owe your CC company.Those anni. packs have given me nothing but tokens nothing for gear.I never mentioned wine.

I consider my Watchers to be like a nice car that doesn't lose its value.I need to raise up to or slightly over 10mil for 90 set of gear even for 80 set isn't cheap as well as weapons.

Then you imagine wrong my dear, i do infact charge zen not that it makes any difference. If you cant afford to pay your credit card then don't charge, its really not rocket science is it?
    Anni packs aren't guaranteed to give you anything, they are chance based, you got nothing unlucky get over it. I never said you did mention wine did i? No i was simply reply to previous threads.

Watchers like a nice car? Hun this is a game, watchers are only pixels im afraid you cant use them away from your monitor im afraid. It doesn't matter what you need to raise to, people wont buy them, its that simple. Instead of buying your gear if you cant afford to why not run TT for the mats instead? Your a cleric so you get early pick unless you sub. I know the cost of TT armour's i recently had to get my TT90 AA armour but when i was short of money i did TT for the mats to make it instead.

Bottom line is no-one is going to pay that much for watchers no matter what you think or feel in that little world of yours, sorry.

• MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Then you imagine wrong my dear, i do infact charge zen not that it makes any difference. If you cant afford to pay your credit card then don't charge, its really not rocket science is it?
    I can afford it though.Don't you ever call me dear again!!!!!!!
    Anni packs aren't guaranteed to give you anything, they are chance based, you got nothing unlucky get over it. I never said you did mention wine did i? No i was simply reply to previous threads.
    yeah that is right

Watchers like a nice car? Hun this is a game, watchers are only pixels im afraid you cant use them away from your monitor im afraid. It doesn't matter what you need to raise to, people wont buy them, its that simple. Instead of buying your gear if you cant afford to why not run TT for the mats instead? Your a cleric so you get early pick unless you sub. I know the cost of TT armour's i recently had to get my TT90 AA armour but when i was short of money i did TT for the mats to make it instead.
    That goes with everything in this game same as set of TT90 all just a punch of pixels
    Bottom line is no-one is going to pay that much for watchers no matter what you think or feel in that little world of yours, sorry.
    I could set the price of all flymounts on my server ever hear of inflation.I am tired of arguing with you who knows nothing of the real world.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    a punch of pixels

punch-out-20090325115837089_640w.jpg

I could set the price of all flymounts on my server ever hear of inflation.I am tired of arguing with you who knows nothing of the real world.

to raise the price of a watcher you'd singlehandedly need to raise the price of gold to 4m each, good luck with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    I can afford it though.Don't you ever call me dear again!!!!!!!

yeah that is right

That goes with everything in this game same as set of TT90 all just a punch of pixels

No you couldn't dont be a tard, you can set them for 30m but that will change nothing, everyone else will be selling them at the normal price, you however will just look like an idiot and they will never sell.

Yeah everything is just a bunch of pixels no a nice car.

if you can afford it why moan about your credit card bills?

Sorry dear i wont call you dear again.

I know nothing? Im sorry but i have to disagree you are infact the complete idiot everyone claims you to be, i just thought you were slightly stupid as you cant seem to structure a grammatically correct sentence together. However, you proved them right.

• XImoenX - Sanctuary
    XImoenX - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    aww be nice! poor MystiMonk is self-pwning again D:
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Lol.

You're either stupid or just... well... stupid.

You realise that, if you want to set the price of all flying mounts on your sever you would need to:

1- Have every single flying mount for sale, buy it and resell it at your own price
    2- You would also need to increase the price of gold drastically.

You're a bit special in the head, but you aren't special on the server. No, you couldn't set the price of all flying mounts on your server. You could set the new PWI record for sheer stupidity and idiocy in both posts, theories and other things, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    No you couldn't dont be a tard, you can set them for 30m but that will change nothing, everyone else will be selling them at the normal price, you however will just look like an idiot and they will never sell.
    No I wouldn't and if I did sell them for that price everyone else would as well to get as much for their as they possible
    Yeah everything is just a bunch of pixels no a nice car.
    That is right so why is Twilight and Frostcovered so expensive at the end of the day it is all pixels.
    if you can afford it why moan about your credit card bills?
    I am not moaning about them.

I know nothing? Im sorry but i have to disagree you are infact the complete idiot everyone claims you to be, i just thought you were slightly stupid as you cant seem to structure a grammatically correct sentence together. However, you proved them right.
    I am am I. I don't think so I know more about life than you do as well I am older than you are.

To Airyll Why don't you stay out of this.

This topic is all about greed that is why I bring this up as to all the expensive pixelated armours and weapons going for over 20 million coin when you add it all up even 50 if you shard and refine right.Those who spend $over $100 dollars on zen to keep the servers up every few months so other can charge and have free ride.I would say this if it wasn't for zen buyers this game would shut down or start to be pay to play game.

I don't even have 10 mil on me to get my 80s set or weapon.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    MystiMonk makes me lol b:chuckle

you should see her in the cleric forum
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • oliedaking
    oliedaking Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Inflation is a natural part of an economy if there was no inflation shops would constantly be loosing money. saying that there is a healthy level and we seem to have exceeded that.
    People are greedy especialy men.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    MystiMonk makes me lol b:chuckle

you should see her in the cleric forum

You seem to be stalking me.You post nothing but gibberish in it.I think it is past your bed time.
    edited April 2010
    You seem to be stalking me.You post nothing but gibberish in it.I think it is past your bed time.

Hard not to, you're posting in every second thread

the first cold shower
    even the monkey seems to want
    a little coat of straw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    **removed**
    edited April 2010
    Once again, there's about 3 other people on atm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    this thread is stupid... 40k? you should be considering yourself lucky its so cheap right now. the only problem here is we have a barb whos a major tightwad with his coins. lrn 2 economics, gold is relative to prices of items. gold goes up everything else gold related does too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
    edited April 2010
    Mysti i'm not sure i can put this nicely without having to completely reword everything im about to say.

*removed stuff*

• Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    This is epic. Ima go check out cleric forums, Mystimonk has been known to make...."interesting" posts over there. b:laugh
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ROFL, i was thinking the same thing, i'm so going to cleric forum to have a good laugh.

plus i like her signature, "I HAVE REAL LIFE" not with 3 thousand post you don't. And quit moaning about cost. The reason why you see the cost as so high, is because you don't know how to play the market. If you did, tt80 or tt90 would be actually very very cheap right now.

and btw, i don't pay for zen at all, and i can tell you one thing, I'm quite rich in game. Richer than a lot of people who charge a ridiculous amount of zhen. i think you should learn to play the game properly instead of wasting time posting in this forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellhowl - Sanctuary
    Hellhowl - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    and btw, i don't pay for zen at all, and i can tell you one thing, I'm quite rich in game. Richer than a lot of people who charge a ridiculous amount of zhen. i think you should learn to play the game properly instead of wasting time posting in this forums.

Thanks to being in Nef.
    A troll is one of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective. Their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

You call me a troll... like it's a bad thing. QQ more.

No longer playing PWI.
    edited April 2010
    Thanks to being in Nef.

She would of had good gear before she got in Nef otherwise she wouldn't of got in, so get over yourself and go complain elsewhere.

This discussion has been closed.