Old School players vs New School players

Comments

• Crackdealer - Harshlands
    Crackdealer - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Too late, I showed her mah AoE'z and now she's mian.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    But I has level 11 AoE's D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I started with my bound HH60 and 3 peices of NPC armor, I now have all my molds except one misty, I'm AoE grinding to make money for those, lol.

I coulda just gave u my old 7x-8x **** :/
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    Elednor - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    17 LastStand v 6 Rule34 @ Anglers was one of my favs. I also have an old PvP video of 7 Rule34 v a half a dozen guilds and random people, ending with them all in SZ but us. TheRealm, Eminence, CareBears and some random guild were the ones we were fighting, lol.

Ligeia should remember that one well, he stole all my god damn kills.

Haha, i got a vid of us at anglars in the post Rule34 pre Pend days (when we where in merc for like 2-3 days) of us PKing LastStand at anglers. Such a wicked vid b:victory
    Moonlight Bow was OP b:surrender
    I'd love to have that kind of PvP back again :<

Standing in west archo showing it off when you where afk b:chuckle lol, i miss the old days b:cry

Ohhi Bakura <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Post the video IMO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    R34 + Pendulum <3
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    i was there guildless at that fight before i joined merc ^^ poooostttt it
    edited April 2010
    Devoted, by all means, feel free to mail me all your stuff on LC, I promise I'll put to good use. >;o

Especially if you have a misty ring and Tauren Chieftain, the only two things I still need, really. >_>

FYI, if you want the raw video of Hidden Orchid, rolling the 4-5 guilds annnd our first tw feel free to MSN me. *Cough* Fix your ****ing comp. *Cough*
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Il try and edit it and put it on youtube, its really long lol. There is about half a hour when there just QQing in SZ and one guy keeps flying out and getting one shot by Bakura lol.

Sudden memory:

Who remebers mukmuk? The level 1 guy from when we where grinding foxwings at etherblade, he had a tragic accident when Wreck told him to go attack the turtle in the lake b:laugh

"i can has make wizard" << his main phrase

Just found a SS of that while looking for the vid lol.

b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    lmao, you weren't on Vent after mukmuk, huh?

When he came back as a wizard it was Void being ****/ hilarious/ high.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    LOL! Like a year down the line and i find out...about right...lol, nah think i went offline after the turtle incident b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Wait I think I remember that o.o

Didn't someone invite him to guild n he was all br about 'hasing' a turtle. I always thought it was one of u trolling. Was pretty funny.
    edited April 2010
    Devoted, if you're playing LC, PM me you skenk. --Edit-- > I'm playing Merkaba, but I'm going to bed, so PM me tomorrow, lol

It was Void, he was high. Yeh, was hilaaarious though.
  • Elednor - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Wait I think I remember that o.o

Didn't someone invite him to guild n he was all br about 'hasing' a turtle. I always thought it was one of u trolling. Was pretty funny.

Haha yes! Cant belive i only just found out that was Void, the SS is dated like a year ago lol, cant belive it was that long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Haha yes! Cant belive i only just found out that was Void, the SS is dated like a year ago lol, cant belive it was that long.

OMG i remember that **** ;DDD

hihi Elednor <3

wreck. by all means, send me all your videos. I WILL BE SURE TO MAKE A GREAT VID FOR THE MEMORY OF THIS SERVER'S FUN TIME. When it existed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
    edited April 2010
    Yea, loooong **** time ago. Way back when the world was young and all the guys weren't caught up in trying too hard to be a factor.

Ohwell, I luvs LC. <3

And MSN me and I'll send it to you.

PS. Go the **** to bed, I wanna AoE in the morning >;o
  • Mddafailmage - Harshlands
    Mddafailmage - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    In HL, Ive known a lot of people who are old schools who play their class right.. Faildom, MD ( quited i think), forgot to mention... are true old school players. They actually played their class and earn their rep, unlike new school who just have to use their daddy's credit cards to buy packs to gain Oracles and gears and act like they are OP as hell...... They never know about fighting and controlling for the Grinding Spot with endless hours of Miji grinding..

Your entire post was nullified by using those 2 names as being even remotely decent players. They are 2 of the worst players of their respected classes ever on HL. Seriously that is funny. They were both completely incompetent.
    edited April 2010
    Your entire post was nullified by using those 2 names as being even remotely decent players. They are 2 of the worst players of their respected classes ever on HL. Seriously that is funny. They were both completely incompetent.

That.---^

Minus 'Were'
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    hahahahha that made me lol so much, u name me and MD just because we **** owned everyone...ahahahh noobsb:laughb:laugh
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Even though I didnt appreciate MD cockiness cuz we were enemy guilds I still dont understand why ppl called him fail cuz only 3 or perhaps 5 ppl in the whole server could fight against him 1v1 and win sumtimes, I guess ppl were butthurt cuz he did it with TT90 glaive. I will have to say he sucked before 90 but after having played mages up to lvl99 I can say that u will suck before 90 unless u r light armour or have a very good gear.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    MD was fine but faildom in all fairness sucked as a player skillwise. He played an Archer first called THC and spend months saying they were underpowered and then played Venomancer, got a nix and started thinking he is pro -.- . Sorry but its the truth, but he got better eventually.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Vanila - Lost City
    Vanila - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Il try and edit it and put it on youtube, its really long lol. There is about half a hour when there just QQing in SZ and one guy keeps flying out and getting one shot by Bakura lol.

Sudden memory:

Who remebers mukmuk? The level 1 guy from when we where grinding foxwings at etherblade, he had a tragic accident when Wreck told him to go attack the turtle in the lake b:laugh

"i can has make wizard" << his main phrase

Just found a SS of that while looking for the vid lol.

b:chuckle

Post the screenshot too. b:cute Wish i had teh collection of useless **** known as SS' on this new computer too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As I get freakin bored of my useless mage. ♥
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I have lots of old gems. <3

YukII asking me how to run her guild, Icon saying he's tired of sucking off Crimson so he's not going to attack us anymore (Despite us rolling him and 9 others with 4 people earlier), WalterTheOneshot QQing for a half hour over me oneshotting him while I AFK'd in town, me oneshotting Void, etc, etc.

OHYEAH, and Void, while high, telling us all he thinks Allure is ugly.
  • Vanila - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I have lots of old gems. <3

YukII asking me how to run her guild, Icon saying he's tired of sucking off Crimson so he's not going to attack us anymore (Despite us rolling him and 9 others with 4 people earlier), WalterTheOneshot QQing for a half hour over me oneshotting him while I AFK'd in town, me oneshotting Void, etc, etc.

OHYEAH, and Void, while high, telling us all he thinks Allure is ugly.

Post plx, needs moar of this^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Merkaba - Lost City
    Merkaba - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Shall I link the old threads I posted them in or just repost? lol
  • Vanila - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Shall I link the old threads I posted them in or just repost? lol

repost thx <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BigBang - Harshlands
    BigBang - Harshlands Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    SUP b!tches well .. idk if u guys know im a old school player not too well known i used to be on pvp ranks one of those 3 barbs rofl i miss heavenly bloodcult HUNTERS and all those other old facs the map used to look so colorfull and so pretty i miss the old days when 3 star gear was OP molds were like ZOMG WOW i miss nurfed killin me when eh was 6X ahhhhh Q.Q gime back my old HL
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • aeroxtert
    aeroxtert Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I do not agree with this.

MD used to be a total failure until about 95, then after he started csing he started to be a pretty damn pain, but I guess this applies to any mage........
    And how come Faildom is being called terrible? I have been spectating west gate and oracle spots for some days and I always see him taking out multiple people at once, dont get me wrong I dont like his attitude but there are not many venos who live with 2 BM's, 1 Archer and 2 other Venos on them.

~Oldschooler
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    I remember THC thinking Wings of Grace was an apothecary pot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL everyone starts as a noob so yeah...that was my first char and iwas noob to EA and i admit that b:chuckle
    luckily things have changed at venob:surrender

@nefastos butthurt people will never let gob:bye
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009