Leviathan Meltdown?

Comments

• ////III - Harshlands8
    ////III - Harshlands8 Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Linc...wtf, just wtf. I never had so many wtfs running thru my head as I read a post.

suddenly using deflection methods to make infamy seem like the villain?

Leviathan as a guild gives guild fund to repair the damage caused by one member? (ask yourself if NightRage will do that)

I'm getting so much headache from your post please give me a minute to sort out what I have to say so I dont appear as rude and immature.
  • ////III - Harshlands8
    edited April 2010
    ok i've organized my thoughts a little bit, but i'm still a little dumbfounded by that thread so what i say might be a little cloudy.

regarding the "sudden deflection method", one it's not sudden, it's only as sudden as how blatantly obvious it was. Second, I will not have u hypocritically accuse me of using deflection method of any sorts when you are the one that began it for a purely mudslinging purpose toward Leviathan.

That was about as polite as I can put it. As for me being Couri, no offense to him but I believe I'm much more intelligent than him, yet much poorer. I don't believe he is capable of knowing half of the things I do. Again, no offense.
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Lmfao I agree perfectly that this thread was made only because of the stress between Infamy and Leviathan lately, in an attempt to devastate your foes from within instead of actual wars.

I mean, don't get me wrong, this scam wasn't a nice thing to do and I don't agree with it. But honestly, I doubt this thread or any similar one would get made because of such a scam in game, usually it's left there and not drawn on forums.

It wasn't even made by the actual member who got scammed either, was it?
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • ////III - Harshlands8
    edited April 2010
    Asheera i dont noe who u are but right now you are like an angel surrounded by light. I was beginning to give up hope that any person in RT forum had any tolerance for reason. Marry me please.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010

As for the whole part about NightRage stealing 50mil well, if he WAS running off with 50mil a week, you would think his gear wouldn't be so bad.
    ohhhh diss
    That was about as polite as I can put it. As for me being Couri, no offense to him but I believe I'm much more intelligent than him, yet much poorer. I don't believe he is capable of knowing half of the things I do. Again, no offense.
    Couri is one ugly ****, no offense.
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Asheera i dont noe who u are but right now you are like an angel surrounded by light. I was beginning to give up hope that any person in RT forum had any tolerance for reason. Marry me please.

Level 3 HL BMs can't marry 7xs on RT.
  • ////III - Harshlands8
    edited April 2010
    again attacking the person posting instead of the post itself. it's sadding but i guess it proves my point.
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    again attacking the person posting instead of the post itself. it's sadding but i guess it proves my point.

I did. You expressed wishes to marry, and I provided two reasons as to why you cannot.

1. You can't seem to make it past level 3. You need to be 20.

2. You're on the wrong server.

But I guess you're picking up on the undertones. The fact that you're cowering behind an alt, and you don't want to own the fact that you're too scared to post on your main.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010

One last point about NightRage. He is by far the smartest man I know. Since the beginning of the server he has ran around with really bad gear, even his bow is mediocre, which for an archer is pretty bad. However, he was strong enough to bear with that because he was farming reputation at that point. No, I don't mean darkness stamps. I mean he sacrificed his fun to build a reputation that he doesn't use guild money for gears. Slowly, he will allocate the guild money toward his gear as Infamy gain more and more lands. Right now I believe he is running around with all event gears atm. He is still holding back because Infamy isn't absolute at this point, so the refines are only average. Once Infamy owns more than half the map you will begin to see his true gears, because he has accumulated enough money to upgrade them all at once. However, it will be too late at that point and no one will question him.

You give him way to much credit.

TRUST ME, he's not that smart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    Bastilla - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited April 2010

no offense night, but rawrgh has a point. and mr.tooscaredtopostonhismain is trying too hard. the server already hates infamu, you are beating a dead horse. (was i convincing enough night? do i get +12 nirvana gear and +12 TT100 daggers all with max sockets and appropriate gems now?)
  • Wolfyyy - Raging Tide
    Wolfyyy - Raging Tide Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Whats amusing is that, if the cat shop owner belongs to some guy from an unknown faction, I bet nobody will be bothered to bring this matter up.
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Right on point with the what do you say to GM for the extreme overpricing that imitates the pricing on a legitimately more valuable item with similar names and graphics for the items.

I hope the GM's sort that out with the catshop vendor and the buyer. Also if any of these rumors are true, then it's a very poor reflection on a land holding faction that allows members to operate like this. I truly hope that Levi gets the victim some reparations if this actually happened.

There is no rational explanation why u would sell a token for 4.5m, except u only have 1 token of best luck and 1 token of luck or the same amount of both - if u got more u would have to select the amount u want to sell which obviously makes it impossible to mix them up - in ur inventory and not seen the 5 catshops which buy for 4.7-4.8m.

I'd just submit a ticket if it bothers me that much. The guy who was "explaining" why it's legitimate in wc about his scam methods and brought up the argument "I never said it was a best luck" tempted me to join the conversation, but getting some food was more important at that time.

Couri's way of thinking when someone of his faction is pulling **** is a bit too careless in my opinion. Some Veno of Levi tried to steal aggro from a world boss which an Archer of our faction was trying to solo (has been bout half an hour on it already when they came), couldn't manage it so a Barb took aggro and resetted it.
    After asking him why he's so pissed and he told us what happened, an officer pmed Couri to get the answer "I can't tell my faction members what to do and what not"....think it was settled later but still a too careless treatment in that case, same goes to scamming.
    Well, it's up to him wheter he doesn't care if his faction's reputation is getting stained by 3-4 ppl out of nearly 200 or not, but this thread is kinda over-reacting to that. Like I said - I dropped a hint regarding scam when I quoted Bladed_Tony on this forums too see if any1 cares or not. But no one cared even when he answered that he already sold a token for 4.5m.
    Now there is a thread which main topic is the same and it's getting that serious...don't think the intention was to warn ppl since there was no hidden hint of the name of this Le..urm I mean Barbarian.
    And now it's about being smart
    In my opinion:
    Regarding TW Couri is slightly smarter, or at least he chose a smarter way to obtain territories. Infamy made themselves gankable by taking Lost - to reason that thoughts.
    Regarding their faction and such occurrences NightRage would be smarter, but looking at how he's argueing when it comes to a matter he can't face properly (avoiding the main point and picking out something where he can give an answer containing sarcasm or one which looks partly smart), I don't really think that. Maybe he could but his arrogance is putting some obstacles in his way.
    Couri is honest and doesn't avoid a topic which isn't pleasant for him, doesn't change the fact that he should care more about the behaviour (except flaming, that's entertainment) of his members in cases like the ones mentioned above.

Ah, Nora is on. I wanted to write some more blah-blah but now I have to devote myself to my master.

baibai jian rens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ROFL FAP TL;DR

And he plays Abba

BURN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • ////III - Harshlands8
    edited April 2010
    Rawrgh, u have the IQ of a dead horse. I don't noe why I was even bothering trying to convince u something that u could not comprehend. Hopefully there are some ppl in infamy with slightly higher IQs that visits the forum once in a while.

For the third time, I really do not see how posting on an alt make my arguments illegitimate. However, if that's the only ammunition u have, then I guess I have made my point NightRage.

Fap, ur post has good points but I believe that u hold some personal feelings toward Levi based on the events that you posted. Think from a faction leader perspective. In a controversy, while I agree it is important to defend a guild's rep, but if you constantly take sides with outsiders over ur own guildmates, there are bound to be problems.

Esuna, pull ur head out of NightRage's **** and post something legible please.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    Rawrgh, u have the IQ of a dead horse. I don't noe why I was even bothering trying to convince u something that u could not comprehend. Hopefully there are some ppl in infamy with slightly higher IQs that visits the forum once in a while.

For the third time, I really do not see how posting on an alt make my arguments illegitimate. However, if that's the only ammunition u have, then I guess I have made my point NightRage.

Fap, ur post has good points but I believe that u hold some personal feelings toward Levi based on the events that you posted. Think from a faction leader perspective. In a controversy, while I agree it is important to defend a guild's rep, but if you constantly take sides with outsiders over ur own guildmates, there are bound to be problems.

Rawrgh, u have the IQ of a dead horse. I don't noe why I was even bothering trying to convince u something that u could not comprehend.
    Rawrgh, u have the IQ of a dead horse. I don't noe
    I don't noe

lol, if you're going to accuse someone of being stupid, learn how to write first.

All you say is "LOL U SO DUMB" please, prove to me how that's so. That I don't beleive NightRage is stealing 50mil a week? Please, he's not that smart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited April 2010

Where exactly am I defending NightRage? b:shocked

Also, lol random alt account, nobody takes you serious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • ////III - Harshlands8
    edited April 2010
    Ok. Why is Rawrgh so dumb. This will take more pages than my graduate school thesis but heck ill give it a shot.

1. Nobody likes you. Correction, you don't give anyone a chance to like you. Every comment you make in guild chat is directed to hurt someone or to put someone else down. NEWSFLASH...ppl dont like that. You are better in squad chat bc some of ur remarks are focused on the dungeon that ur in rather than the ppl ur with. The only way u made it to lvl 86 or whatever u are now is bc ur a barb. Do you think you will have true friends to farm tt 99 with you? Nirvana? but hey i'm the dumb one here for assuming ull make it to 99. In a MMORPG, being hated is not smart.

2. You troll forum ALL THE TIME. Of course everyone knows that already. But hey, it's ok when u reach 100 with full tt99 and have nothing but BH to do all day. But when ur an 8x barb that's trying to get things done? Get ur head on whats important!

3. Your comebacks. Your most recent one for example. Noe is short for know. Most ppl in the online gaming sphere "noes" that. Oops I used ppl...IT STANDS FOR PPL. Ur trying to burn me on this? (oops i used ur...IT MEANS YOU'RE) It makes u seem like the dumb one.

4. I'll admit ur a nice guy. U help ppl unconditionally, which is rare. BUT THAT DOESN"T STOP U FROM BEING DUMB. If ur going to help ppl anyway, why not go about it nicely? Why be an ******* while farming someone their tt80 gear??

5. You hop around factions. Actually strike that, as far as I know you've only been in Insight and Infamy. The reason this is dumb is (and this applies to all faction hoppers) bc FACTION HOPPERS DONT GET IN THE LEADER'S GOODBOY CIRCLE. This is crucial because that circle gets the goodies. True you havn't been kicked from infamy yet, but if you rly want to benefit from being an infamy and not just get the measly 1 mil salary like 40 of your mates then you need to change ur attitude.

I would like to go on but sudden realization has hit me that I might be, again, preaching to a dead horse. I hope some of this has gotten through to u.
    edited April 2010
    ROFL FAP TL;DR

**** you *****! >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    1. I say mean things on the internet, b/c the internet is srs bzness. People don't like me? I guess that's why random people I don't even know PM me telling me they thought something I put on the forums was funny, or cause something I said was funny. I have plenty of freinds, and plenty of people I don't even know trying to be freinds with me. If I was so hated then how come I got 3mil coins and a TT90 HA plate last week on my birthday? Obv, ppl hate me. I think you're deluded to the point where you don't like me and obviously everyone that doesn't think like you is an idiot in your opinion, so to you everyone hates me and those who don't are idiots.

2. I post on the forums as a means to better connect with the members of this server. If you don't like something I posted then there is a little handy dandy ignore list you can use. If I can get things done while posting I see nothing wrong with it, who are you to tell me how I should spend my internet time? You're arrogant to the point where you feel you should dictate how others should play the game. I play it my way and if you don't like it then I suggest you get over it.

3. My comebacks? Ok then, teach me old wise one. So far I have yet to see you give one comeback that was anything more than a more fancy version of saying "LOL U SO STUPID"

4. TT80 is useless, I would never farm that for someone (unless it's a TT80 wep)

5. Wow way to contradict yourself. You say I'm a faction hopper and then you admit I've only been in 2 factions. Correct me if I'm wrong but wouldn't a faction hopper have been in more than 2 factions over the course of just shy of 4 months now? I need to change my attitude? Or what? You'll send me to timeout? Also, I don't get in NightRage's "Goodboy" circle, NightRage gets in mine.

But you're right, I should try to get my hands on some of the 50mil per week that Night rage is taking.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ////III - Harshlands8
    edited April 2010
    Sigh, of course you know more about yourself than I do you, so if that is what you truly believe in, then I have nothing else to say.

I might be arrogant at times but yes, I am telling you to get to lvl 100 first. No, at this point you don't have to be a cash shopper to reach 100.

I believe my posts have a little more substance than lolumad but again that is only a subjective opinion.

And lastly I believe my last attempt at getting through to you has failed. I've spend enough time and energy.
    edited April 2010
    If I was so hated then how come I got 3mil coins and a TT90 HA plate last week on my birthday?

Happy birthday tooo youuu, happy birthday toooo youuuu, haaaappy birthdaaay deaar Raaawrgh, haaaappy birthdaaay tooooo youhuhuhuhu.
    Sry I'm late b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    It's not too late to send a friendly gift of coins to me b:cute

@ nameless alt: I'll get to level 100 when I feel like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ok as long as it's okay with nameless Harshlands alt then it's okay with me. Nothing is true, it is all permitted and he seems to be the authority in these issues of morality.

I like the argument that if it was a nobody scamming a nobody then nobody would care, that's some solid argument iron clad stuff there. If this thread is intended to ask a guild's membership to take a close look at their associates in an attempt to improve the community, then why all the bashing, flaming and hate for bringing this to the light of day and airing it out for the community in the community forums?

Let it flicker!
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    We figured it out.

The level 3 from HL is MrMime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    We figured it out.

The level 3 from HL is MrMime.

OH SHI-
    that DOES explain alot.
    mime post on your archosaur alt, you know, the one that stole all of insights money.
    that way we know how to target more direct insults at you besides "nameless harshlands alt", we can call you "nameless MrMime alt".

@rawrgh: i didnt know you had your birthday, since we are such good friends let me send you a nice gift of coin.
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    also, LOLMIMEMAD
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Bastilla, I think you might be right there b:cute
  • Bastilla - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    of course im right, im ALWAYS right. now how many RT players left to figure this out.....
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    why lol at Mime?

Fuzzy just pitty the fool!

2j4a4gl.jpg

Couldn't cut it as a faction leader an can't cut it as a forum troll...

///III you try to hard to argue your point... if there is truth to what u say there no need for a wall of text to express it in every post.

The truth needs no explanation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited April 2010
    ah.... a Mr. T reference.

This is a good start for fuzzy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]