TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Comments

• Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    *dies from sleepiness after tw*

at least it was fun, so many close call, i seriously need to xfire up and running, yesterday tw was one of those i should have recorded :(

next week ughh.... 2 tw with reg will not be interesting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WitchBurner - Sanctuary
    WitchBurner - Sanctuary Posts: 1,394 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Bah, johnny I'm disappointed, not in the glitch. That's definitely an exploit, but the lack of cider being eaten by you during the clip ._.
    Currently flying internet spaceships around dodixie, moving to amarr soon.

Send me a mail if you wanna ask/request anything

Sanctuary's retired king of wizards alongside queen Saintblu.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol witch, thats only a 40 sec clip i pulled out, ill post the whole 17min tw or however much it was, cut up a little without the boring entrance and spawning.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
    edited April 2010
    So your saying if I buy the extended directors cut, cider will be eaten?

• JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    yes witch, yes you will, $2,000 pls b:cute
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ATTENTION:

I am starting a brand new faction. Our purpose? to grief Evga till he b:cry

Who will join me??

[insert Cool Story Bro and all its alterations below]
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    Grief me! yes, let me tell you the best way! send me coins! the more coins you send me the more i'll grief because then i would owe favor left and right! i won't be happy then!

go go holy, quick make a faction just to grief me :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • By_uL - Sanctuary
    By_uL - Sanctuary Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Great Battle Regicide! The first 20 minutes and the last 10 minutes was heart pounding to say the least! We've been fortunate enough to be on the winning end of your all out push the last couple of attempts b:shocked. You guys definitely bring out the best in us b:chuckle

I've also heard Enely is getting stronger and stronger by the week! b:cry. The rest of the server is inching closer and closer in level and gear! Interesting theory I've made is that once summer vacation kicks in (about 1 1/2 months) we are going to witness some monumental battles and activity in TW :D.

This weekend will be another back breaking/mind exhausting TW with 2 battles with Regicide and various other defenses b:surrender. Good luck to everyone!

P.S. I've been observing our server situation a lot and what this game is missing compared to other great games is the lack of player interaction on a massive level. The tournament brought together a lot of players when it was around but it was still limited in size. TW is, if not the best, medium for us to interact but yet it is so 1 dimensional. Imagine the possibility of waging war on other factions whenever we want? Factions either accept or decline the war challenge with the prize being whatever the two factions put on the table. GM's can always set up blocks of time where these war challenges can take place during the week. This idea eliminates the limitation on who you want to battle with and possibility change the setup on how we do battles (not just destroying the oppositions crystal but maybe something different). Anyways, food for thought :D
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    mass faction pvp for fun 0.0 sounds good to me :P go for capture the flag or capture points like battlefield bad company 2!!!!

btw, anybody want to predict if nef will beat or lose to reg in the attack and triple defense?b:laugh

and let's hope by, that by the time summer comes, tw would still be this interesting :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I'd like to see the Arena being used. You could totaly call out a faction to put 3-4 squads together
    and have constant all out PK, with no chance of item drops or GA use. (I believe how it works in there anyway)

Would be a HELL of a lot of fun./
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    first ever tw vid made by me, quality is kinda poor, and had no time add flashy bits or sound, but it shows enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH8HprhjzEw
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    first ever tw vid made by me, quality is kinda poor, and had no time add flashy bits or sound, but it shows enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH8HprhjzEw

Pretty ok vid. Its ok to show yourself dieing it doesn't degrade your effort. If you need tips on how to edit your vids better or improve the quality search through the screenshots/video's section or on Lost City server forums since Transcend gave tips out to a couple people.

Your wizards, venos, and bms do a pretty ok job. Your archers need to deal with those clerics faster but maybe there were getting hammered by Nef so who am I to say anything. At the end someone needed to seal/stun RoyalMist he was barraging for like ever and thats why that push worked out so well for Nef, the squishies getting close to crystal got spanked.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    tbh, i only died once and it was my own fault and showed nothing of the tw, thats why it wasnt in. you have to remember that we had 60-70 ppl, with a lot around lvl 90-95, while we faced 80 lvl 100+'s, so i feel we did a good job, also the software i used isnt the greatest, getting some better stuff for next time.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    tbh, i only died once and it was my own fault and showed nothing of the tw, thats why it wasnt in. you have to remember that we had 60-70 ppl, with a lot around lvl 90-95, while we faced 80 lvl 100+'s, so i feel we did a good job, also the software i used isnt the greatest, getting some better stuff for next time.

0.0 we had 80 people in ene defense? i kinda doubt it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oyamajio
    oyamajio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I hope I'm at the right place to report? lol. Lately I saw some old nef members left nef faction. Anyone knows why?
    edited April 2010
    Maybe because the game sucks and gets boring after a while :P

• Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    oyamajio wrote: »
    I hope I'm at the right place to report? lol. Lately I saw some old nef members left nef faction. Anyone knows why?

b:chuckle you should also report that several reg members left reg too. but honestly it happens to every single faction. people leave, people join, it's a fact of life
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oyamajio
    edited April 2010
    b:chuckle you should also report that several reg members left reg too. but honestly it happens to every single faction. people leave, people join, it's a fact of life

You can do that right? I have no interest whatsoever with reg. They don't deserve my attention, lol. I'm not just suddenly interested without a reason. These nef members have been with nef for so long. There must be reasons they left. So the question pops up -is that to do with your new leader?
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    You can do that right? I have no interest whatsoever with reg. They don't deserve my attention, lol. I'm not just suddenly interested without a reason. These nef members have been with nef for so long. There must be reasons they left. So the question pops up -is that to do with your new leader?

Rofl, then pm those ppl & ask'em b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oyamajio
    edited April 2010
    Rofl, then pm those ppl & ask'em b:embarrass

Because I want it be known in public.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2010

pm them and then post it here, lol. I think most people like ashworth and stuff actually explained why they left~
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010

in other words, trying to cause problems for nef as a reg alt b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • oyamajio
    edited April 2010

Nah, I'm not that bad. I'm just worse lol
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Your archers need to deal with those clerics faster but maybe there were getting hammered by Nef so who am I to say anything.

That's odd, from my end I didnt see many staying alive b:chuckle but I'm also not at the same areas as Johnny. b:surrender
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • ChickenWeed - Sanctuary
    ChickenWeed - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol Strife you are still playing this game?

Looks like the map is the same as 1 year ago....
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited April 2010

/facepalm Pm them, SS, post & let the dramalama stroll
    Nah, I'm not that bad. I'm just worse lol

Hm... you're bad at it alright...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol Strife you are still playing this game?

Looks like the map is the same as 1 year ago....

Chicken! Float me a pm in game sometime. Good to see you're still alive ;D

Just realized you posting from this account means your account is no longer banned o.o
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2010

this made me LOL b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Chicken! Float me a pm in game sometime. Good to see you're still alive ;D

Just realized you posting from this account means your account is no longer banned o.o

Like it matters if the account is banned anymore... The motivation to play this game is gone. I can't believe you still play.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    I guess some still play because they have friends here, have a monetary investment in this game or just can't find anything else worth playing.

Someone needs to make a new rpg mmo that doesn't adhere to the same formula we've seen for the last 10 years.