PK in PQ even when being on a pvp server = ban? 0.o

Comments

• Pervera - Lost City
    Pervera - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    @Devil_Vergil: no one tells you that RPK'ing is something not tolerated etc. Post was about ban for camping lowbie areas. PQ 60+ is a lowbie area for lvl9x player especially with culti skills and good and refined gear and it's even worse than HT or Secret Passage cause boss stuns and there is kinda big lag with all that ppl and mobs around so it's hard to even notice any enemy around not mentioning fight.

There are PKK's and RPK's since i started this game and let it be this way. Theres really no need to touch these particular spots since rest of map is PK enabled as well.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's ironic, isn't it? You play a PvP server to kill someone else, yet you have more restrictions in place than the PvE servers. I play on Sanctuary, and I enjoy PKing people, whether they're my level, or not. Higher, lower, I really don't care. Like playing on the PvP servers, you made the choice to allow yourself to be attacked. I don't see why camping is such a big deal, either. Again, you made that choice. Don't like it, don't roll PvP, or go white. It's lulzy as hell some times on my server. I'll see a red name and drop on them, only to get whined at when I killed them because the "Fight wasn't fair", only to beat them down again when they come prepared, and then they whine because I'm a higher level than they are. They should have thought about that one before killing someone and going red. Last PK fight I was in, I dropped in on 3 reds fighting. 2 of them whined at me, one crying from Safe Zone, while the other 2 ganged up on me and still lost. Then they all started trash talking, from Safe Zone, of course. I just laughed, and sold their drops.b:chuckle

But the fact remains. They made the choice to be able to be attacked. If they didn't want to get violated by someone higher than them, they should have stayed Blue. Period. I've played games that actually REWARD PvP. Doesn't matter who your opponent is. A death is worth something, in this case, EXP and money. So I've grown used to being gangbanged, and/or dominating those lower than me. It's part of the game. You learned to deal, because crying to the GMs in that game got you mocked.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    It's pretty amusing aoeing public quest and having your damage log instantly fill with 5 digit damage of 15 people.

Than 5 seconds later your general chat is filled with dark blue text cursing obscenities at you.

b:laugh
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol moog yup yup thats the way i like it haha

edit: and LMAO to the post above...if GMs would just laugh and mock the fools tryin to cry bout getting ganked this game would be 100 times better LOL
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010

edit: and LMAO to the post above...if GMs would just laugh and mock the fools tryin to cry bout getting ganked this game would be 100 times better LOL

Well this game is for money-making and PvE. So that kinda defeats that idea. And btw, nothing is better than going there with a character that is LOWER level and then start pwning. b:laugh
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010

And you prolly would start game on PvE server (being tired of fact that server is full bored kids that will not allow you to do any quest in time shorter than couple of hours) like Isala that was rised in the slum being ganked by niggas everyday. ROFL
  • Genghis_Khan - Harshlands
    Genghis_Khan - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    i know its total ****... I am level 69.. i have been Pked a load of times but I dont cry.. I instead man up and take it; then i fly around and pick off noobs to make myself feel better..

on a PVP server you should be allowed to CAMP and/or PK anyplace u want.. if you are being camped go on WC and call for help.. there are penalty of high levels who would show up and pwn the guy caming u.
    edited April 2010
    my favourite thing to do is to kill the cleric who is healing the tank (who is tanking the boss)..... i find that amusing and I always do it.. lol
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    my favourite thing to do is to kill the cleric who is healing the tank (who is tanking the boss)..... i find that amusing and I always do it.. lol

My favorite thing is to laught at double posters. Seriously killing EP is lame, I found more entertaining to debuff tank so you dont get hours for EP and he gets exp loss as well.
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    its nice and peaceful on pve server, you should come b:cute
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    That's what I love about PvE servers. No one can complain about being killed in SP, or oracle spots, or PQ, or whatever. Dead? Their fault, could've stayed blue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    edited April 2010
    My favorite thing is to laught at double posters. Seriously killing EP is lame, I found more entertaining to debuff tank so you dont get hours for EP and he gets exp loss as well.

no when u kill the cleric..the boss **** everyone in the squad and everyone loses exp.. LOL..
    edited April 2010

but its boring.. i used to play on dreamweaver.. than i quit because it was boring as hell.. harshlands is aload of FUN!
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    no when u kill the cleric..the boss **** everyone in the squad and everyone loses exp.. LOL..

And who the boss gets first if tank is dead?

(It really calls to get rid of dolls and bound items and give hours for lower level kills only, I'm wondering how many ppl would do mindless PK in that case.)

EDIT: Oh Gengis, you should have start support EP on Lost City a year ago while there was no penalty for camping specific areas. You could spend even hour trying to reach NPC in Heavens Tear. I goues that would give you shtload of fun.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    There are PKK's and RPK's since i started this game and let it be this way. Theres really no need to touch these particular spots since rest of map is PK enabled as well.
    You forgot that you QQ cause GM's are offering bans for such behaviour so it clearly means that you are unwelcome on PvP server as you can't undersand basics of game rules. You can obviously go to PvE server where you prolly can do that as the perseon in PK mode kinda seem to want to be PK'ed.

You make me sick. Stop crying about PvP or RPK on a PvP server. I don't RPK and I don't fight people that are lower level than me, but it's people with your attitude that have made the server boring.

This time last year when Oracles were introduced I did a few dozen from Jolly Jones packs. There would often times be a lot of PvP... sometimes same level, sometimes higher levels... then Shortbus would come along with a few high level players and just decimate the line waiting for spider king. What happened? People didn't QQ to GM's... people called for reinforcements and the likes of CQ or GZ would come along and have some pretty epic battles and scare them off.

PvP servers police themselves. World chat that Koi or some other faction is RPKing lowbies at PQ spots, and depending on the time of day, you'll have people showing up to fight them... really because there isn't much PvP left on the server because of people like you crying about PvP in non-safe areas. They are non-safe areas FOR A FREAKING REASON.

IF it bugs you, go reroll pve NOW.

**** like screenshoting, reporting and crying about it makes me sick... It really ruins the game. And, I'm mostly carebear, never gone fully blood red on this char and only defend, and it's usually against the massive cash shoppers who often kill me during quests to because a lot of people who can't pk me know not to try. I don't cry about it, I never have. It's a PvP server for crying out loud...

on a PVP server you should be allowed to CAMP and/or PK anyplace u want.. if you are being camped go on WC and call for help.. there are penalty of high levels who would show up and pwn the guy caming u.

Ding! We have a winner.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    y u pvp on pvp servar pls
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited April 2010

it be too quiet
    :<
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Michael_dark: hmmm, do i see right or youre oracle powered? Cause if so then you make me sick as well trying to even post anything, lol.

Remember one PAL, I do not QQ when I'm being ***** as well so stop calling me carebear or whiner. You want or not there are some rules and OP was crying about rules like kid that want a red candy while there are all colors but red and with same taste.

Second thing is learn to read with understanding then post answer. Please quote me where I was crying about RPK?

We can as well sht on the floor cause it's our nature to sht and there is no government restriction about it, shting in toilet is so damn borning. If there were no ppl that are QQ'ing about smell and that they can't make step shting would be much more fun.

Thats your post.

Cheers
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Mike actually just levels incredibly fast. b:surrender

Believe me, I've seen it firsthand.

Also, your post makes no sense at all.

You are QQing then talking about red candies?

What's this about defecating on the floor? I don't understand.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Michael_dark: hmmm, do i see right or youre oracle powered? Cause if so then you make me sick as well trying to even post anything, lol.

I said I did a couple dozen oracles back this time last year when Jolly Jones first came out. Are you blind.... look at my join date. I've earned my levels... I certainly don't see how you could have... 85 in 2 months? lol
    Second thing is learn to read with understanding then post answer. Please quote me where I was crying about RPK?

You're crying that people shouldn't be allowed to PK at PQ, oracle spots or places that are not in safe zone. That's pretty much crying to me. If it's a safe zone you are safe, if it NOT a safe zone you are not. It should be as simple as that, eh?
    We can as well sht on the floor cause it's our nature to sht and there is no government restriction about it, shting in toilet is so damn borning. If there were no ppl that are QQ'ing about smell and that they can't make step shting would be much more fun.

Avoiding the word filter is a bannable offense. Nice use of language. Grow up.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Pervera....

UMAD?
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Mike actually just levels incredibly fast. b:surrender

Believe me, I've seen it firsthand.

Also, your post makes no sense at all.

You are QQing then talking about red candies?

What's this about defecating on the floor? I don't understand.

BM's usually are quick with it however I cant cry about venos as well.

My post makes same sense as Michaels. It's really funny how rant about ban for abusive pk'ing (afaik you really have to extremally pricky and persistent to get a ban for it) got so many OT comments. QQ'ers, whiners, carebears and load of other expletives while that OP was really QQ'ing.

BTW: My question to harcore PK'ers. Whow it came that peaople don't have right to cry for being rap3d? I thought they have the same right to do it as you have right to kill them but ... now I see that you're kind of superior being and others have to follow your orders.

No Carrier here. I've feed my trolling hunger.

Cheers
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    My post makes same sense as Michaels.

His post was in concise and well written English. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I dunno, I've never played on a PK server or even PK'd really in my life, but I have to completely agree. If you chose to play on a PK server, why the heck would you QQ about being PK'd?

Obviously the "victims" of the PK's in certain areas pretty much want PK to be organized entirely to suit them and give them full advantage. Same way certain players on PvE servers draw up ridiculous lists of dueling rules (no pots, no stuns, no cleric heals, no flying, and so on...)

If you're a lowbie being heavily camped on a quest (for example, killed 10 times in a row trying to get past SP to do your FB29) then it's fair enough for a GM to intervene since it's pretty much bullying at that point. But the majority of these "QQ's" seem to be high levels who enter SP once, get killed and immediately insist the ban hammer be applied.
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    I said I did a couple dozen oracles back this time last year when Jolly Jones first came out. Are you blind.... look at my join date. I've earned my levels... I certainly don't see how you could have... 85 in 2 months? lol

You're crying that people shouldn't be allowed to PK at PQ, oracle spots or places that are not in safe zone. That's pretty much crying to me. If it's a safe zone you are safe, if it NOT a safe zone you are not. It should be as simple as that, eh?

Avoiding the word filter is a bannable offense. Nice use of language. Grow up.

K, so one more.

This char is like 4 months old, I did a maybe 50 oracles on this char, 6 hyper stones and missed alot of dailies, other way I could be 100 now. Joining forums date is not the same date that you start playing.

About crying once again. Read these parts that I'm 'crying' and try to understand one thing thats important. Keyword 'ABUSIVE' should make it more straight. All this damn post is about abusive pk'ing and maybe rather about harrasing in specific areas not about normal PK'ing.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    K, so one more.

This char is like 4 months old, I did a maybe 50 oracles on this char, 6 hyper stones and missed alot of dailies, other way I could be 100 now. Joining forums date is not the same date that you start playing.

About crying once again. Read these parts that I'm 'crying' and try to understand one thing thats important. Keyword 'ABUSIVE' should make it more straight. All this damn post is about abusive pk'ing and maybe rather about harrasing in specific areas not about normal PK'ing.

Only 50 oracles, and (dark) only a few dozen oracles? x.x

Am I the only one who doesn't use them?b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    K, so one more.

I didn't know you could psychically abuse or mentally abuse someone in a game... Maybe your getting mixed up between a game and real life. please grow up.b:bye
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010

Am I the only one who doesn't use them?b:shutup

I'm afraid YES, lol and good for ya. I have EP char that I've leveled to 68 before BH's came out or maybe I just didn't know wtf is BH and I felt some kind of satisfaction. This veno was so easy that I was intentionally pumping exp into genie or not doing dailies just to keep up with gear.
  • Ghost_eyes - Lost City
    Ghost_eyes - Lost City Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The problem with SP was that the higher level players were killing the lower level players over and over again but said its a 'pk server why cant we pk' so the GM's just banned it.

The problem with oracle spots is most are heavy catshoppers who are only able to kill the same mob and have no experience in PK, so they are at a severe advantage and no-one likes upsetting oracles nubs now do we.

In my opinion they should just put a level limit on those you can attack, say 10 levels so a level 50 could only attack people level 40-60 and level 90s level 80-100, it would appeal to more players and would stop idiots sitting there killing lowbies in one shot just to increase there self-esteem and get on the leader board. Then all areas should be opened as pk enabled.

You my friend, are a miserable idiot.

Your not even on a pvp server so **** and dont give advice on what rules we should implement on our server. And your saying "heavy catshoppers who are only able to kill the same mob and have no experience in PK" Yeh because this relates to everyone who is oracling right? you have got to be kidding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010

Spend a few dolls to get some event pots and G6 gems and a few oracles... back then event pots were all the rage.

And you can't say you've never done oracles... I've had at least 2 dozen drop from mobs while questing, receiving an Oracle V for a quest reward, and they're even in the Supply Stash.

So I call lies. :P

If PvP bothers you, stay in safe zone or reroll PvE. Save zones are safe, being outside of safe zone is exactly that. By leaving safe zone you put yourself into areas where you can be PK'd.

Just the suggestion of "oh you shouldn't be able to PK or PvP in areas that aren't in a safe zone" on a PvP server is QQing.