PK in PQ even when being on a pvp server = ban? 0.o

Beldor - Harshlands
Beldor - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
edited April 2010 in General Discussion
Youre kidding me right? Tell me this is not true.

First Secret Passage, then oracle spots, now PQ? Lol? Well might aswell make all PvE servers then.

Doesnt make any sense when were on a pvp server and we cant PK, its ppl who choose the server to play, they should know they might get pked on a pvp server. This is really bothering me, everytime I kill someone they whisper me: "Youre gonna get banned" "You cant PK here" "Read the rules" "STOP PKING me its illegal!" Seriously . . When I was still on their lvls I kept getting pked by 50 lvls above me and I didnt QQ at all.

Can anyone pls confirm me this? If this is really true I might end up quitting, the game is boring itself, especially when we cant even pk on a pvp server.
Post edited by Beldor - Harshlands on

Comments

• Pervera - Lost City
    Pervera - Lost City Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Well, at first I thought by PvP ppl means challenging duels and fights. I was pretty wrong, for the majority PvP is scoring player thats already figting multiple mobs so he can't even run away not mentioning fight back.
    I hope you'll quit even you don't play on LC.
  • Beldor - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Well, at first I thought by PvP ppl means challenging duels and fights. I was pretty wrong, for the majority PvP is scoring player thats already figting multiple mobs so he can't even run away not mentioning fight back.
    I hope you'll quit even you don't play on LC.

Actually, GMs or whatever they are called, they should put a Pop up message when ppl start playing game like: "You are playing on a PvP server, you might get pked bla bla bla bla . . Do you accept?" Like I mentioned above doesnt make any sense, any PvP'er like me feels the same and some end up quitting.
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I haven't heard this, but I could be wrong. AFAIK RPKers are told they're going to get banned fairly often anyway, so don't take their words as fact b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Actually, GMs or whatever they are called, they should put a Pop up message when ppl start playing game like: "You are playing on a PvP server, you might get pked bla bla bla bla . . Do you accept?" Like I mentioned above doesnt make any sense, any PvP'er like me feels the same and some end up quitting.

Man, but that's not PvP while you do AoE on lvl7x PQ spot where ppl are busy and wounded. It's just being pricky. Say it out loud "Player versus Player" and now think of how it compares to **** on PQ spot or boss kill.

EDIT: BTW, rather no one will ban you for doing it few times but for multiple times in a row not allowing ppl to finish quest.
  • Devil_Vergil - Lost City
    Devil_Vergil - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    damn man i completly agree....i cant stand people who THEMSELVES CHOOSE a PvP server...only to **** and moan about it when they get PKed. Even when camping spots...its either find some friends to help u, or leave and come back another time. IT just cracks me up people who get camped over and over cuz thats their own damn fault. PLus EVERYONE goes thru it, not just whiny noobs lol so they should just get used to it. Cuz who can say theyve NEVER been ganked...wether at high/mid.or low lvls.

Also might be im just spacing it or i for sum reason dont know but whats PQ? You talking bout World Quest? cuz if u are then ya thats lame as hell if cant PK at the volumes. That and ive had my share of fun Pkin at Marriage Quest spots, so they better not add those to the long list of the "PvP server, but only in certain parts of the game" list. Like u said OP might as well turn into a PvE server, but instead they make it lamer for the people having fun FOR THE REASON they joined a pvp server, and try to cater to the whiny low level players. Its just sad that they change it and make bannable PK spots for them not to make the game more enjoyable for them, but just to shut them up for a couple days...only to have em start up again and QQ about their new "quest or grinding spot" has PKers in it.

Well to everyone on a PvP server ... EITHER play the damn server YOU CHOSE and take they death like a man, or fight back and get into it.....avoid those spots for that time being if theres PKers.....or the simplest choice for everyday PvP crybabies all u needa do is.....GTFO
  • wtvdie
    wtvdie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    on pve servers, u are in pk mode, u find someone else in pk mode, u wait till other guy is occupied with a mob and attack, or he waits for u to be occupied with a mob and atttack. guess what? its completly fair. u wanted to be in pk mode? too bad.

in other words... there shouldnt be safe zones that are outside the safe zone. even in cube.
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    First Secret Passage, then oracle spots, now PQ? Lol? Well might aswell make all PvE servers then.

The problem with SP was that the higher level players were killing the lower level players over and over again but said its a 'pk server why cant we pk' so the GM's just banned it.

The problem with oracle spots is most are heavy catshoppers who are only able to kill the same mob and have no experience in PK, so they are at a severe advantage and no-one likes upsetting oracles nubs now do we.

In my opinion they should just put a level limit on those you can attack, say 10 levels so a level 50 could only attack people level 40-60 and level 90s level 80-100, it would appeal to more players and would stop idiots sitting there killing lowbies in one shot just to increase there self-esteem and get on the leader board. Then all areas should be opened as pk enabled.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    @Devil_Vergil: see, you call ppl noobs and you don't even know what PQ is, if you knew you woldnt say about fighting for it.
  • Beldor - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    damn man i completly agree....i cant stand people who THEMSELVES CHOOSE a PvP server...only to **** and moan about it when they get PKed. Even when camping spots...its either find some friends to help u, or leave and come back another time. IT just cracks me up people who get camped over and over cuz thats their own damn fault. PLus EVERYONE goes thru it, not just whiny noobs lol so they should just get used to it. Cuz who can say theyve NEVER been ganked...wether at high/mid.or low lvls.

Also might be im just spacing it or i for sum reason dont know but whats PQ? You talking bout World Quest? cuz if u are then ya thats lame as hell if cant PK at the volumes. That and ive had my share of fun Pkin at Marriage Quest spots, so they better not add those to the long list of the "PvP server, but only in certain parts of the game" list. Like u said OP might as well turn into a PvE server, but instead they make it lamer for the people having fun FOR THE REASON they joined a pvp server, and try to cater to the whiny low level players. Its just sad that they change it and make bannable PK spots for them not to make the game more enjoyable for them, but just to shut them up for a couple days...only to have em start up again and QQ about their new "quest or grinding spot" has PKers in it.

Well to everyone on a PvP server ... EITHER play the damn server YOU CHOSE and take they death like a man, or fight back and get into it.....avoid those spots for that time being if theres PKers.....or the simplest choice for everyday PvP crybabies all u needa do is.....GTFO

Hi and I am talking about Public Quest (60+) and yea it sucks, they should do something about this, now I know why there is nothing coming any new pvp server cause ppl keep quitting cause they cant even PK.
  • Sabre_ - Harshlands
    Sabre_ - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Let em try reporting you, if you do get banned for playing the game, there probably doing you a favour anyway.
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Also might be im just spacing it or i for sum reason dont know but whats PQ?

PQ he's referring to is Public Quest. Probably the one that's only available from 60-80, which would be why you're unaware of it. The only reason I know it exists is due to friends.
  • Beldor - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    This is driving me crazy, I got banned twice I believe so I think I might get perma now.

This is really loling seriously.

Edit: But yea, got banned not for doing anything wrong, just for doing what were supposed to do on a pvp server.
    edited April 2010
    ya no, now that its been said me too only cuz of friends but thats right its public quest. And excactly past lvl 80 u cant do it anymore (i guess) and i was 8x when the tideborn patch adding the public quest came out. So ive never dun it lol.

so @Pervera ur right i am calling people who cry like little babies about getting PKed noobs....and sounds like ur one of em. Dunno how u can play the RPK infested Lost city server without QQin everyday that must suck. But u know what....ur right u got me. i didnt know what 2 letters meant to abbreviate a quest i never had the option of getting LOL. SO hey ill quit Koi, make my name go back to white, and go carebear and never PK again just for u :P
  • Beldor - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    ya no, now that its been said me too only cuz of friends but thats right its public quest. And excactly past lvl 80 u cant do it anymore (i guess) and i was 8x when the tideborn patch adding the public quest came out. So ive never dun it lol.

so @Pervera ur right i am calling people who cry like little babies about getting PKed noobs....and sounds like ur one of em. Dunno how u can play the RPK infested Lost city server without QQin everyday that musr suck. But u know what....ur right u got me. i didnt know what 2 letters meant to abbreviate a quest i never had the option of getting LOL. SO hey ill quit Koi, make my name go back to white, and go carebear and never PK again just for u :P

Lmao, well i understand why you didnt know, since you were lvl80 when patch came, obviously you had no idea what was that. Let him / her be, just another QQer on a pvp server.
  • Pegasi - Lost City
    Pegasi - Lost City Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Not only can the whiners be blamed but I dare say that the people who started getting PKer's targeted are more to blame. The ones who pick a lowbie spot and camp it for HOURS. I am not kidding. Had that happen. Couldn't play the game all day. Didn't have anywhere else to go because the other spots were being camped too. Joy. Or; you know, the instances where they pick a player they can oneshot and follow you around killing you whenever they find you. Or camp a quest turn-in spot.

I ask people after the 4th or 5th time if they'll let me turn in my quest THEN kill me again, if they say no, I get mean, if they say yes I turn in my quest, get blown up and move on. But a lot of people do not have that kind of self control so then you get the ego-war.

And thus concludes my little rant as to why it's not all to blame on the whiners. I bet people do that with PQ too. Camp other teams over and over again so they can win. I hate to be a butt-face but this is an MMO-RPG type Not Halo 3 PvP or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When Saukey decides she can swim, I know I didn't get the DC pop-up again. Wish she swam when it matters.
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Who does QQ? I just said that your IQ, maturity and sense of challenge suck. Thats all what i said. I can somehow play on LC especially if it's infested with such fail RPK'ers like KOI that barely can kill anyone not 10 levels down. ROFL
  • Beldor - Harshlands
    edited April 2010
    Not only can the whiners be blamed but I dare say that the people who started getting PKer's targeted are more to blame. The ones who pick a lowbie spot and camp it for HOURS. I am not kidding. Had that happen. Couldn't play the game all day. Didn't have anywhere else to go because the other spots were being camped too. Joy. Or; you know, the instances where they pick a player they can oneshot and follow you around killing you whenever they find you. Or camp a quest turn-in spot.

I ask people after the 4th or 5th time if they'll let me turn in my quest THEN kill me again, if they say no, I get mean, if they say yes I turn in my quest, get blown up and move on. But a lot of people do not have that kind of self control so then you get the ego-war.

And thus concludes my little rant as to why it's not all to blame on the whiners. I bet people do that with PQ too. Camp other teams over and over again so they can win. I hate to be a butt-face but this is an MMO Not Halo 3 PvP or not.

Why are you playing on Lost City then? If youre playing on a pvp server, that WILL OBVIOUSLY happen. Havent you heard? They opened a new pve server, named Archosaur. Join while there are not many high lvls.
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    Why are you playing on Lost City then? If youre playing on a pvp server, that WILL OBVIOUSLY happen. Havent you heard? They opened a new pve server, named Archosaur. Join while there are not many high lvls.

You forgot that you QQ cause GM's are offering bans for such behaviour so it clearly means that you are unwelcome on PvP server as you can't undersand basics of game rules. You can obviously go to PvE server where you prolly can do that as the perseon in PK mode kinda seem to want to be PK'ed.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    What's next we aren't allowed to pk on a pvp server at all?b:chuckle
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    one time i was at PQ, and while we were killing the boss this 8x cleric comes along and wipes out all of us over and over again :O i dont see how 15 6x and 7x cannot take out ONE cleric omg...lol it was scary b:surrender

oops, wrong character. well i was on LC at the time
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    The problem with SP was that the higher level players were killing the lower level players over and over again but said its a 'pk server why cant we pk' so the GM's just banned it.
    the reason is that PK-enabled hits at 30 right when they have qingzi to get done. than 2 or 3 levels later that have shade and dismal. 70+ has silver frost, which is right next to where 30s would be, THAT is why it was banned in there
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010
    one time i was at PQ, and while we were killing the boss this 8x cleric comes along and wipes out all of us over and over again :O i dont see how 15 6x and 7x cannot take out ONE cleric omg...lol it was scary b:surrender

oops, wrong character. well i was on LC at the time

Well, I see how. Boss stuns so you have nothing to say from time to time. In case someone will take down this 8x cleric I guess he will come back cause it costs him nothing and you in case of being wounded by this 8x cleric and killed by boss are loosing exp. You know, you can play kill the 8x cleric whole day but whats the fun in it besides wasting time?
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    RPK is considered cheap in the forums. If you fail in it (ie. get banned), don't complain in here. Oh and being in Koi means that you will be the next "target" for trolling.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
    edited April 2010
    lol if thats randomly supposed to make me feel bad , thats actually awesome, i love that were hated lol,

and Pervera EVERYTHING aside....u wanna call me immature and blah blah blah based on wat? One or 2 comments i posted lol. Well i could just as easily say just alone u sayin shiit like that makes u insecure and care about "patrolling" this game way too much.

and the sad thing is Perv, that ull never realize how lame and contradicting having a character in PvP and constantly crying about *cough* Pvp happening in a Pvp server *GASP*!!!

quit running the same BHs....grinding the same spots....or whatever the hell u do in this game....and come out have sum fun actually having a challenge fighting other players instead of the same brainless MOBs over and over
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    lol if thats randomly supposed to make me feel bad , thats actually awesome, i love that were hated lol,

and Pervera EVERYTHING aside....u wanna call me immature and blah blah blah based on wat? One or 2 comments i posted lol. Well i could just as easily say just alone u sayin shiit like that makes u insecure and care about "patrolling" this game way too much.

and the sad thing is Perv, that ull never realize how lame and contradicting having a character in PvP and constantly crying about *cough* Pvp happening in a Pvp server *GASP*!!!

quit running the same BHs....grinding the same spots....or whatever the hell u do in this game....and come out have sum fun actually having a challenge fighting other players instead of the same brainless MOBs over and over

Making you feel bad? Not really. Getting people to hate you? Not that either (like you weren't already). I understand that PvP is fun (of course it is), but how is killing 20 levels lower a CHALLENGE?
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    attack of opportunity, nuff said.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Pervera - Lost City
    edited April 2010

Ehhh, how I can call you mature if you still can't realize difference between PvP and PrP (r = ****). The keyword is VERSUS and if someone is too low to take fight or didn't realize that he was fighting befor he found him killed that's not a VERSUS.

Besides that I do PvP from time to time, I quite often participate Dragon Temple Rider etc. The difference between us is I have to PvE cause I need a gear and not a 2 socket fail 3* but good gear to PvP. I've never spent a single penny on this game so I'm doing it hardcore way and you know, If i go PvP then I can run out of charm pretty quick since I'm not RPK kind that attacks 60 lvls lower thrget figting boss and goes back to safe zone.

Everyone has his playing style so just please don't QQ that you can't camp lowbie areas cause it throws you to the bottom.
    edited April 2010
    @kupuntu....i never said anything bout killing way lower lvls....and im sorry sum people see it as "mean" but once u hit 90 u kinda run out of fun things to do...so RPKing is fun to me.

So im sorry that i dont discriminate like good ol perv up there....but i have my KOS list of certain people that if i see ill hunt til they die...but other than that i kill EVERYONE i see if im in my RPKin kinda mood.

so its not bout fighting people MY lvl..or way lower...or even higher , but just fighting in general its fun, and it puts out a challenge. Not the lower lvl ones, but those are even better. U kill a low lvl enough times theyll get so mad that theyll VOW to RPK everyone in revenge when they get higher up....and that way we keep the server full of RPKers hahaha

edit: lol i just read ur post above this one.....and after reading it this is turning out to be a pretty pointless argument...cuz i dunno if u were aiming that at me, but nuthing in that paragraph i do or describes me.....now ur just being silly dragging this out when the bottom line is the same....im a RPKer and ill kill anybody high or low if im in the mood.....and u can cry "ya well u ONLY kill lowbies" and all that blah blah blah...and if u wanna assume that of me, thats fine i could careless watchu think. but thats not the case at all hence why ive said i do it for the challenge a million times already. And now theres even too many high lvls that shouldnt even be CLOSE to that lvl yet. With all the Oracles, BHs, Hypers u find a buncha players that dont even know how to play theyre class, those are funny cuz ull occasionally get the one whos 10 lvls ABOVE u, but doesnt know how to turn off his protections so he cant hit u back lol...thats sum funny shiit when that happens lol

or even worse i had a lvl 8x psychic help me for my bh29 for my archer...and i just check out his gear and see hes wearing 3 unidentified items. And it wasnt like all the noobs out there that pretend not to care and say they dont care bout unidentifying, and say its a waste..when they really just forgot. But anyways this 8x psychic goes on to ask me "whats identify"

and literally had to fully explain to him HOW to identify, and WHAT it even did, like add a stat or 2 or3 lol
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    edited April 2010
    @kupuntu....i never said anything bout killing way lower lvls....and im sorry sum people see it as "mean" but once u hit 90 u kinda run out of fun things to do...so RPKing is fun to me.

So im sorry that i dont discriminate like good ol perv up there....but i have my KOS list of certain people that if i see ill hunt til they die...but other than that i kill EVERYONE i see if im in my RPKin kinda mood.

so its not bout fighting people MY lvl..or way lower...or even higher , but just fighting in general its fun, and it puts out a challenge. Not the lower lvl ones, but those are even better. U kill a low lvl enough times theyll get so mad that theyll VOW to RPK everyone in revenge when they get higher up....and that way we keep the server full of RPKers hahaha

Well as long as you do it right, the server will have more RPKers. I will have my PvP cleric on LC too some day. Not telling the name tho. b:chuckle
    edited April 2010
    yup and i gotta admit thatd be pretty badass lol :P