Sanctuary Map 100% Red...

Comments

• Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yes, it's called hiding.

Just because *you* think that way, does not make it so. In your mind, it does. For you, that's "hiding". You are an @ss.

When I PvP, It's because I want to. When I do, there are people in PK mode to fight that want to fight. Those people are *good*, because if they weren't, they wouldn't be in PK mode. That's what I consider a fair fight, and usually an enjoyable one.
    Absolutely not. If you're in a TW faction you know how much hard work and effort it is. You think *insert lowbie guild* should be able to take you off the map if you work hard to get it just because they think 'they should have fun' regardless if they are willing to work for it or not? Hmmm

Where in God's Name did you come up with that? This habit you have of putting absurd concepts out there, claiming them to be mine, and then shooting them down as "absurd" is getting old, and is LAME.

If they beat us, yes. If we own 3 lands, and all three are under attack, and we don't have enough bodies to defend? YES.

Surprised?

I have *no problem* with losing a land to a "gank", as you call it. If I don't think I can hold 3 lands, I won't hold 3 lands.

Getting more people on the map and more people TWing does *not* equal "throwing hard-working TW factions off their land".

Good luck continuing to try to convince everyone otherwise.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Just because *you* think that way, does not make it so. In your mind, it does. For you, that's "hiding". You are an @ss.

When I PvP, It's because I want to. When I do, there are people in PK mode to fight that want to fight. Those people are *good*, because if they weren't, they wouldn't be in PK mode. That's what I consider a fair fight, and usually an enjoyable one.

Takes one to know one.

And yeah, I can imagine what it would be like going white at lvl 30... or 40, or 50, or even higher on your server. Much worse than being white on a PvP server... that would just scream "fresh meat" to anyone in PK mode. It's hard enough finding people to fight on a PvP server, I can't imagine how difficult it would be on a PvE server.

Where in God's Name did you come up with that? This habit you have of putting absurd concepts out there, claiming them to be mine, and then shooting them down as "absurd" is getting old, and is LAME.

Rhetorical question? Need a link for the definition?

I have *no problem* with losing a land to a "gank", as you call it. If I don't think I can hold 3 lands, I won't hold 3 lands.

Getting more people on the map and more people TWing does *not* equal "throwing hard-working TW factions off their land".

How do you get more people on the map, if they're not up to par, not willing to work for it, or just don't have the player base to support it then?

Just give people who don't deserve to own land their own territory and not allow it to be attacked?

You make all these statements yet don't realize how preposterous they actually are, or without giving it much thought really. Yes, make the map more colorful, but how... without penalizing the hard workers, and without giving the people who don't care a free ride?

I might be an ****... but you always leave an open ended idealistic fantasy that begs to have the details finished for you because you can't or wont do it yourself..*shrug*
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • ritat
    ritat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    tis a shame that its like that on sanctuary server because if you go by TOS of territory wars it is impossible to own all the land heres the link have a look http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rules
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you trying to advertise for them or what jake?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • KillaKiya - Sanctuary
    KillaKiya - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yeah its getting to be a bit of a joke now, its hardly even worth bothering to try to TW its become a lame duck, no fun, boring and frustrating on sanctuary im sure all factions even defending ones are feeling a bit of the same lately.

Hardly any fights lasting more than 10 minutes just isnt what u'd call fun, implement ur rules PWI b:angry or reset the map becos the rules were broken and advantage was taken over a bug! otherwise im sure players will go to other games and taste pastures new for a bit of fun. b:surrender
  • Gwtvix - Sanctuary
    Gwtvix - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    A lot of people seem to complain that owning all this land will bring in massive pay which can get used for... well I don't know, use your imagination.

Yes, a massive amount of pay that mounts up week after week and can get converted to...Dragon Orb Oceans! You didn't think people really paid $75 for those things, did you? No, they get bought from gold acquired from gold trading acquired from massive payouts of coin.

Now you have a faction TW of 80 lvl98+'s vs. 80 lvl98+'s with all +10 gear, and it'll never be a fair fight.

Suggestion Box -> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=674712
    edited March 2010
    or reset the map becos the rules were broken and advantage was taken over a bug! otherwise im sure players will go to other games and taste pastures new for a bit of fun. b:surrender
    oh HELLLLLL NO lol this is where the real fun begins
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • _JAKE_ - Sanctuary
    _JAKE_ - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    you trying to advertise for them or what jake?

Lol no. And advertising for Nef does no good. The level requirement for Nef is high enough that anyone who might make it in already knows quite a bit bout them already.

Regicide has more skill than Nef, and Nef has more $ to throw around. It makes for some great battles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anything important enough to find, isn't worth losing..
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Lol no. And advertising for Nef does no good. The level requirement for Nef is high enough that anyone who might make it in already knows quite a bit bout them already.

Regicide has more skill than Nef, and Nef has more $ to throw around. It makes for some great battles.

lol, i suck, i know b:surrender but honestly that perception is wrong, we have players with good gear and players with bad gear, you might not have seen them. Plus, we just lowered our recruitment lvl b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jandira - Sanctuary
    Jandira - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    oh HELLLLLL NO lol this is where the real fun begins

What do you mean? As in taking the map back, or Nef enjoying their reign of terror?

Sorry, sticking with my mates on needing / demanding a change somewhere. Can't believe there aren't enough others out there wanting to see a change in the TW structure that we can't make some noise about it and maybe somewhere some GM will go... hmm, maybe we should look at this.

Or wait... simply making PWI follow their OWN RULES. What a concept. b:shocked
    edited March 2010
    What do you mean? As in taking the map back, or Nef enjoying their reign of terror?

Sorry, sticking with my mates on needing / demanding a change somewhere. Can't believe there aren't enough others out there wanting to see a change in the TW structure that we can't make some noise about it and maybe somewhere some GM will go... hmm, maybe we should look at this.

Or wait... simply making PWI follow their OWN RULES. What a concept. b:shocked
    those who know.. have noticed why. Sry cant blurt it out cause just about anyone can read this forum. lets just say what MAY be will be worth the wait.

besides, wheres the fun being handed the lands on a silver platter? Im hoping nef will put up a good fight to keep its land.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Someone linked it back in another post, but....

"In order to declare war on a territory, there are certain requirements that must be met by your guild.

Rules for Declaring War:

#6. If your guild already owns a Tier 1 territory, you are not allowed to declare war upon another Tier 1 territory."

...it does make one stop an wonder how/why a single faction is able to capture the whole map.. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thehate - Heavens Tear
    Thehate - Heavens Tear Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The rule wouldn't make sense anyhow, as stated many times already.
  • ZAPATON - Sanctuary
    ZAPATON - Sanctuary Posts: 875 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Someone linked it back in another post, but....

"In order to declare war on a territory, there are certain requirements that must be met by your guild.

Rules for Declaring War:

#6. If your guild already owns a Tier 1 territory, you are not allowed to declare war upon another Tier 1 territory."

...it does make one stop an wonder how/why a single faction is able to capture the whole map.. b:surrender

That was probably quoted from a wiki guide, where it also say that rule "is bugged and might be fixed sometime" or something like that...

But take a look here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/advinfo/territory

Dont see the "only 1 tier 1 per faction" anywhere O_O

Edit: Although, that page directs to the wiki guide talking of that "rule"...

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Rules
    Madness?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    That was probably quoted from a wiki guide, where it also say that rule "is bugged and might be fixed sometime" or something like that...

But take a look here: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/advinfo/territory

Dont see the "only 1 tier 1 per faction" anywhere O_O
    it USE to be there. They changed the rules so the new pple dont know, and in time, its existence will be forgotten.
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    it USE to be there. They changed the rules so the new pple dont know, and in time, its existence will be forgotten.

It used to be there, along with how flying is disabled in TW. Time for people to comprehend the rules have changed.

Besides as i stated in another thread. If the only territory rule is that you cant hold both Tier 1s, that benefits NOONE. Everyone's fighting against the "1 guild owns all land" phenomenon. Well, if that rule was in place, they'd still own all but 1 tier 1 land. And then... NOONE could attack that other tier 1, since to attack it you need to own 3 other lands. So do you suggest leaving it uncontrolled? Or leaving it controlled by some random guild from the distant past thats faded from power, but is safe for all eternity cause noone can attack it? It still doesnt let anyone new on the map. So stop clinging to a rule that the developers themselves have realized holds as little function as not being allowed to fly in TW. Its gone, live with it.
  • Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear
    Monoftalmus - Heavens Tear Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Flying over walls should be disabled, or we can have a crystal in mid of forest with only our bodies defending it - thats what it is now.

Anyhow.. for
    @M_Dark bm, that is defending the idea of dominating factions and no map reset on inactive servers etc. Hmm comparing some old axe and pack claw to my 100 wep's is utopia, but I dont wanna educate why they are better its just a note, not all can get those :P

And about gear and everything, omg your so wrong man - HT as pve Servers have most players, most 100s and most gear than any other, probably most servers have to combine to have as much compared to the biggest server.

Also i said I farmed my tt99, not chiped dude. And yes HT had 1st tt99 Chest by Blessing like year ago. I had mine parts months before Any Event but finished it with last stone on 1st double drops.
    And Other players had full set months before me but not farmed, chiped. Nvm anyway you miss the points Imo.

LC is behind in everything but kills, its coz its pvp server. HT has never had dominating faction so TWs were always great and not FAIL with CQ being there - and I dont know if any other server has that.

1st of all Everyone that is Unhappy should move to Heavens Tear as it is now and GMs dont change anything. I can not imagine players staying to TW or have fun on 'dead' server if the map is taken and there is no competition. HT is FULL of players that played PW on MY or China, but there is so many of them 1 faction cant win all..
    Fortune favors the brave

facebook: facebook.com/WorldOfDrakons
    forum: dragons-pwi.forum-motion.net
    edited March 2010
    Anyhow.. for
    @M_Dark bm, that is defending the idea of dominating factions and no map reset on inactive servers etc. Hmm comparing some old axe and pack claw to my 100 wep's is utopia, but I dont wanna educate why they are better its just a note, not all can get those :P

TT100 axes are gimped. Axes at 10x are gimped period. TT100 melee weapons except for the fists are gimped. Actually I highly regret +!0ing my GX. I use them so rarely. As for the Claws... you do realize they're the same grade as TT100, yet refine as G15? Be realistic, either are better than Nirvana. Anyway, that wasn't my point. You were the one to start wagging your e-peen and I'm just saying it's not all that impressive.

I was pointing that out because you have nothing significant to add to the discussion other than 'reset the map, my server is best, yet our map is one color, so there is no point' or whatever. Ye have no faith, apparently.
    And about gear and everything, omg your so wrong man - HT as pve Servers have most players, most 100s and most gear than any other, probably most servers have to combine to have as much compared to the biggest server.

There you go waving your superiority flag... I've never said any server is better than another... there are enough players on EVERY server that have spent $20-$50k USD on the game. And, how do you know which is the biggest server, are you PWI staff and have information that is internal to the company?
    Also i said I farmed my tt99, not chiped dude. And yes HT had 1st tt99 Chest by Blessing like year ago. I had mine parts months before Any Event but finished it with last stone on 1st double drops.
    And Other players had full set months before me but not farmed, chiped. Nvm anyway you miss the points Imo.

No, I got your point, your server is best, you were the first to actually farm your gear on your server (as if that even really matters, and there is no way for you to prove it...), every other server (or at least mine) is inactive...
    LC is behind in everything but kills, its coz its pvp server. HT has never had dominating faction so TWs were always great and not FAIL with CQ being there - and I dont know if any other server has that.

1st of all Everyone that is Unhappy should move to Heavens Tear as it is now and GMs dont change anything. I can not imagine players staying to TW or have fun on 'dead' server if the map is taken and there is no competition. HT is FULL of players that played PW on MY or China, but there is so many of them 1 faction cant win all..

Making up stories... Don't change anything? I thought you wanted a map reset?

You are one confused person. b:bye
  • LauraAngel - Lost City
    LauraAngel - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Lost City is way ahead of every server in everything.

Except the Harpy Wraith Kill, although if you count Korrens kill then Lost City is:

1) Lost City had the first 100, 101, 102.
    2) Lost City had the first 1 faction dominated map.
    3) Lost City had the first ...
    4) Lost City had the first ...
    5) Lost City had the first ...
    6) Lost City had the first ...
    7) Lost City had the first ...

some-obscure-number) Lost City had the first ...

(Disincluding PW-MY or CN)

Let face it, in all out server wars the only way lost city would loose is because of Drama between the top factions.
    edited March 2010
    Sorry for the multiple post, I'm going to use this one to take comparative screenshots from Plume, Lost, Arch and 1k to compare activity. I want to see how these two servers 'compare' in activity since my curiosity has been piqued.

I'm really looking forward to your response now.

First off, these images don't really prove all that much. I went to Plume, saw 5 catshops at both HT and LC. There also wasn't much difference at City of the Lost, however there was slightly MORE activity on LC. Where it gets really interesting is seeing the screenshot of Thousand Streams... Note how many MORE catshops there are catering to the high levels... lots of event gear, OHT and other items are sold there. The picture of the Bounty Hunter doesn't really say much either, as I've seen it way more packed on LC during the daytime than the picture I posted, and I'm sure that it's a slow time on HT as well.

I looked around in West Arch, but it looks pretty much the same on both servers... a couple hundred cat shops, nothing really different between the two. Where one server had slightly more cat shops, the other had a batch in some other area.... What I noticed in South Arch was that LC looked a bit more active, but I didn't get the perspective close enough on both of those shots to bother posting, they were somewhat similar.

So on to the actual pictures that do make a difference:

Click on images for a slightly larger one... since the forum will not display them larger than a particular size any more.... >.>

Bounty Hunter:

lcht2.jpg

1k Streams:

lcht.jpg

City of the Lost:

lcht1.jpg

Sure, it doesn't mean a whole lot, but one thing is for certain, LC is every bit as busy as HT, if not moreso. At least for my brief visit to a few of the busiest places that *aren't* West District.
  • Ishmah - Sanctuary
    Ishmah - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    *munches popcorn*
  • GothicAngeI - Heavens Tear
    GothicAngeI - Heavens Tear Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What they should do is implement a system where you have to be logged into the game for so many hours per week to be able to TW.

There are to many people who dont actively play the game anymore, but log in on weekends just for TW and to make sure their Fac and friends retain lands.

So from the last TW on a Sunday till the first on a Friday people should need to have logged X amount of hours to be able to TW
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    The time will eventually come when people start getting bored, and either quit all together. Or leave to go elsewhere, or form a new faction to challenge the one they were so bored in.

Sooner or later it will happen. They will not reset the map, so you can stop thinking about that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What they should do is implement a system where you have to be logged into the game for so many hours per week to be able to TW.

There are to many people who dont actively play the game anymore, but log in on weekends just for TW and to make sure their Fac and friends retain lands.

So from the last TW on a Sunday till the first on a Friday people should need to have logged X amount of hours to be able to TW

That would be highly ineffective not only would it prevent perfectly good players from going to TW it would further cement the ability of the top to stay on the top. A great deal of players in land owning factions wouldn't mind keeping their computers on to attend TW. Myself included........... My computer is going to be on anyway so I might as well have PW up. Basically its the smaller factions that would suffer the ones who aren't able to do such a thing for instance.

Michael :P your right the cat shops don't matter a denser population of shops just means people are more apt to stay in town rather then play so yah don't mean much. Given the fact You can get rid of red status by cat shopping in arch I would guess thats what alot of people are doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Michael :P your right the cat shops don't matter a denser population of shops just means people are more apt to stay in town rather then play so yah don't mean much. Given the fact You can get rid of red status by cat shopping in arch I would guess thats what alot of people are doing.

First, 1k isn't arch and Bounty Hunter is one of the most active places on the map. There aren't tons of people 'burning off red'. Those that are red like to STAY red. If you'd notice, and if you didn't, I'll state, the majority of players are white and don't ever go red. I know people in their 90's that have never PK'd another person purposely. :P

And I said as much, that the pictures don't mean a whole lot. But I think you'd have to admit that the picture of 1k Streams is rather compelling. :P It would indicate there are more higher levels trying to get rid of stuff than on HT and for there to be so many more catshops, the activity there would lean towards being a much more active area. Saying the whole player base isn't either playing or logged off on either server... stating that the playing habits of either population wouldn't be similar is silly at best.

All I'm trying to prove that LC isn't an inactive server as Monoftalmus would seem to think and I think I've done that rather well.

EDIT: I also could say, the more dense a population - more people buying = more people selling. ;P
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    First, 1k isn't arch and Bounty Hunter is one of the most active places on the map. There aren't tons of people 'burning off red'. Those that are red like to STAY red. If you'd notice, and if you didn't, I'll state, the majority of players are white and don't ever go red. I know people in their 90's that have never PK'd another person purposely. :P

And I said as much, that the pictures don't mean a whole lot. But I think you'd have to admit that the picture of 1k Streams is rather compelling. :P It would indicate there are more higher levels trying to get rid of stuff than on HT and for there to be so many more catshops, the activity there would lean towards being a much more active area.

Saying the whole player base isn't either playing or logged off on either server... stating that the playing habits of either population wouldn't be similar is silly at best.

All I'm trying to prove that LC isn't an inactive server as Monoftalmus would seem to think and I think I've done that rather well.

Arch was an example one that was suppose to encompass 1k and everywhere else. I know people aren't burning off Red again a example of what those numbers might be. And no the picture of 1k isn't compelling. I dunno looks like it was one of those off days sometimes it has lots of cat shops in 1k other times it has noone. Most of those are random shops anyway not really catering to high level players but general players. I see many token shops a few herb shops and some perfect stones all things people would buy in west on HT. They don't seem to believe in overflow on HT instead is a how many cats can we cram in a box kinda thing.

You are right LC isn't as inactive and monof indicates but he is right that HT has the highest population.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Arch was an example one that was suppose to encompass 1k and everywhere else. I know people aren't burning off Red again a example of what those numbers might be. And no the picture of 1k isn't compelling. I dunno looks like it was one of those off days sometimes it has lots of cat shops in 1k other times it has noone. Most of those are random shops anyway not really catering to high level players but general players. I see many token shops a few herb shops and some perfect stones all things people would buy in west on HT. They don't seem to believe in overflow on HT instead is a how many cats can we cram in a box kinda thing.

You are right LC isn't as inactive and monof indicates but he is right that HT has the highest population.

1k Streams is never void of catshops in LC. That's a pretty average day. Sometimes there are more, sometimes there are less, but it hasn't looked like HT has for probably close to a year.

And where do you get the active population of HT is larger than LC. I haven't seen any posts regarding it. If you're judging by Forum users, more PvE people post, more PvP people play. That kind of logic can go both ways.
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Gms have said it before HT has the most people @_@ although good luck getting me to search for it too much work.

I was referring to HT being empty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Gms have said it before HT has the most people @_@ although good luck getting me to search for it too much work.

I was referring to HT being empty.

You don't need to look it up, I believe you. :P I never said HT was empty. I'm trying to subjectively compare the populations as best I can, one way is to look at the places of highest activity. One being Bounty Hunter (average activity), the other being 1k Streams (high level activity).

I also just looked at the AH:

On LC:
    9 pages of Top Quality TT mats.
    14 pages of Skill Books

Oh HT:
    10 pages of Top Quality TT mats
    19 pages of Skill Books

Oh HL:
    7 pages of Top Quality TT mats
    9 pages of Skil Books

Of course that doesn't mean a whole lot either as that can fluctuate daily, but I'm finding it interesting to look at :P

I'm not sure what other indicators of activity I can find other than having a GM quote actual figures, if you can think of something, I'd be more than happy to look into it lol
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    I mean 1k that had less people you misinterpreted me again.

Thats actually different on HT BH is crammed and west is crammed most of the activity is in Arch. Lost city used to have a bunch of things but since moved to West. 1k used to look like that but since moved to west.

Yah I get where your coming from.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]