Make Siren Kiss a continuous skill

Options

Comments

• VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    With the use of sage/demon skills? At lvl 90 Clerics do get quite strong indeed, I've stated this before.

VILKASS actually put out quite well what I'm on about.

You're from Lost City server which happens to be a pvp server. I have an alt in Lost City as well and it has a MUCH bigger lack of clerics than Dreamweaver... I wonder why that is...

I believe all has been said that is to be said about this issue, so I think it's time to lock it up...

Or maybe because... even though clerics have some nice atk skills, they are still a SUPPORT CLASS majoring in healing/buffs/rez/etc. If I'd be going volunterary to a PVP serv my primary objective would be to KILLZ PPL b:dirty thus I'd roll a DD class, not smb whod instead of fighting would be told OMFG HEAL NAO!!! half the time.
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    Hazumu - Dreamweaver Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OMFG HEAL NAO!!! half the time.

It's funny how people that shout that all the time are often the people causing the problem in the first place.
    even though clerics have some nice atk skills, they are still a SUPPORT CLASS

With that notion at lv. 90+ Clerics could be concidered OP since they are rather strong at that lvl range. If Clerics were equal with other classes in pvp scene, surely there'd be no reason not to roll a cleric in pvp server, but like you just did, you made a justification why not to.

So are clerics supposed to be strong at all to begin with? Or was PWI's notion to make them just strong enough for them to be able to do pve?

I always reconned that every class should have an inherit ability to top any other class, but if we turn that over, then clerics could be concidered unnecessarily strong at the moment.

So my question of the day is:
    Are clerics underpowered
    just right
    overpowered

Right now I can see arguments going for each of those choices, wether I agree with them, or not. I believe that just goes to show how complicated this whole matter is as a whole.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Or maybe because... even though clerics have some nice atk skills, they are still a SUPPORT CLASS majoring in healing/buffs/rez/etc. If I'd be going volunterary to a PVP serv my primary objective would be to KILLZ PPL b:dirty thus I'd roll a DD class, not smb whod instead of fighting would be told OMFG HEAL NAO!!! half the time.

you forgot their debuffs, and its wise for clerics to use metal spells on them pesky poison mobs and the wiz can heal. Faster and easier kills this way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Fruitluips - Lost City
    Fruitluips - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hm... I'd be mroe willing to think the QQers are the ones who oracle noob & have no idea how to play their class by +80 than those who say Clerics are fine & they have not experience major trouble in pve/pvp. But w/e u say...
    That's why you're not a cleric I guess. Cleric really isn't that hard to play. Of course there's a learning curve, but I'd take this class over any other one.

@Both you and Hazumu
    In fact, I think clerics are a bit overpowered in PVP. Unless you outlevel one by a lot, totally get the jump on one, or are an assassin, they can be one of the most annoying classes to take down. My least favorite class to fight is...another cleric. On top of having magic defense that's naturally better all around due to buffs we don't have to ask for, we can make physical damage come to an almost complete stop for 20 seconds. On top of that, clerics can sleep/freeze you while they take a break to scratch their butts, they can spam heal to the point where you'd have to spark to do significant damage, they can purify any nasty status effects (mostly PVE), and they have the versatility of being able to deal physical and magical damage from the beginning levels.

@Hazumu
    I looked up the servers, and Dreamweaver is PVE I guess. I've never played a PVE server, but I would wager that most players are more than likely to stay blue. I know it's typical of a PVP server player to talk down to PVE ones on this forum, but I'd make another wager that duels are more common than actual PVP in Dreamweaver, until a certain level at least. Feel free to tell me otherwise, but I'm going to go with that and say your PVP experience isn't comparable. Not only that, but clerics are even easier in PVE than PVP, and, until a high enough level, even people in PVP servers kill more monsters than people.
  • Magicgabe - Lost City
    Magicgabe - Lost City Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sirens Kiss is useful as it is. I use it to finish off high phy def mobs when AOEing. I'm also considering it as a PvP skill against melles for higher dps and freeze. I consider it one of my more used skills. But then again, I've found every skill to be somewhat useful, even thunderball and pureheart.
    and bro...fyi this isn't a story.

All people are idiodic but some are more idiotic than others.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sirens Kiss is useful as it is. I use it to finish off high phy def mobs when AOEing. I'm also considering it as a PvP skill against melles for higher dps and freeze. I consider it one of my more used skills. But then again, I've found every skill to be somewhat useful, even thunderball and pureheart.

I love using Thunderball to tick someone's charm while I sparkb:dirty

Oh... and how is thread still active o.O
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options

maybe because people posting in it? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Cause I'm bored on wq b:bye
    I looked up the servers, and Dreamweaver is PVE I guess. I've never played a PVE server, but I would wager that most players are more than likely to stay blue. I know it's typical of a PVP server player to talk down to PVE ones on this forum, but I'd make another wager that duels are more common than actual PVP in Dreamweaver, until a certain level at least. Feel free to tell me otherwise, but I'm going to go with that and say your PVP experience isn't comparable. Not only that, but clerics are even easier in PVE than PVP, and, until a high enough level, even people in PVP servers kill more monsters than people.
    Lol never tried pvp serv, but I'd consider pve much easier. Most ppl go into pk only at very high lvls. You don't have to worry about getting ganked all the time, unless u volunterily switched on pk. U'll get by fine even with mediocre skills & gear in pve. So I'm not quite sure whyd smb be complaining.
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    VILKASS, I'm not complaining, I'm just annoyed by having skills that ain't all that useful.
    Fruit wrote:
    Feel free to tell me otherwise, but I'm going to go with that and say your PVP experience isn't comparable. Not only that, but clerics are even easier in PVE than PVP, and, until a high enough level, even people in PVP servers kill more monsters than people.

Your point is null and void. As I stated before, I know there are clerics that can absolutely kick ****. I also have an alt in Lost City, so you can't say I have no pk experience based on the server I play. Also, quite recently I've been commented to be "hard to kill" by a friend of mine whom loves pk. If I can stand up and almost kill a regular pker (When I rarely do pk) whom also is higher lvl with better gear, you really can't say that I don't know how to handle my class either. Sure, if I were better I do believe I could take him down, but I'm not the greatest pker in the world that has ever walked the surface.

I believe that my pk ability is somewhat little above average at best. But since barbs, bm's, wizards, archers and venixes (Which covers pretty much majority of the classes) absolutely hand my **** to me in a fair and square 1 vs 1, no sneak from behind battles. And I know, clerics are annoying to kill, that's why my friend did say that I was "Hard to kill".

So my points are.
    1. Sirens Kiss at the moment has a very situational use and is collecting dust in the skill range for me at least.

2. Well... if you want to pk, you roll a DD class, not a cleric. If clerics are supposed to be able to pk (When plaid by an average player whom doesn't have 0mg1337h4x0r skills, or equipment and not just survive from sneak attacks, yes, there is a difference) then there's something wrong here.

Note, I'm not complaining, but only stating that there is obviously something holding people back from rolling a cleric in pvp servers since clerics are way more common in pve servers than in pvp. I am knocking on the sage door soon and I've said and know that at lv. 90 and end game clerics absolutely rock, so saying that I'm QQing, or whining, or that I need to learn to play my class is only childish and only shows that you never had the intention to seriously think what I'm saying to begin with and are just a troll.

I recognise that there are people with opposing opinions, those opinions have been stated before, so there really is no need to state those same ones anymore. Yes, I know that last sentence was bit hypocritical since I've been repeating myself as well, but that is because it has been hard to make people understand what my point exactly is.
  • Fruitluips - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I also have an alt in Lost City, so you can't say I have no pk experience based on the server I play.
    The character you portray yourself as is an 8x cleric in a pve server trying to give opinions on clerics in pvp
    Also, quite recently I've been commented to be "hard to kill" by a friend of mine whom loves pk. ... But since barbs, bm's, wizards, archers and venixes (Which covers pretty much majority of the classes) absolutely hand my **** to me in a fair and square 1 vs 1
    There you go. Nothing in the list is inherently OP (besides the nix), so it's probably a problem with the user and not the class. As far as your pk loving friend goes, he/she must not be very good to get beaten by someone who gets served against most of the classes. That's just me, though
    So my points are.
    1. Sirens Kiss at the moment has a very situational use and is collecting dust in the skill range for me at least.
    Every skill is situational; some are just more general purpose than others. You seem to be alone or almost alone thinking that Siren's Kiss is close to useless, so good luck getting it turned into an entirely different skill
    2. Well... if you want to pk, you roll a DD class, not a cleric.
    Here is where I don't think your alt in Lost City gives you the wisdom necessary to make comments like this. Obviously some classes are easier to pk with, but that doesn't mean you can't do it on clerics as well. It's all about knowing how to play your class
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I have to agree with Fruitlips on this oneb:surrender

Zumi please just let the thread die, Siren's Kiss is fine the way it is. Because I'm tired of having to post on here, I'm going to say this:

I'm level 90, you're not. I PvP on a regular basis and I'm much better at it than you. You have other Clerics, myself included saying Siren's Kiss is fine the way it is. That means it's fine, stop trying to say it needs to be changed. It doesn't, end of story.
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I lol'd. GJ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear
    _xXRoXaSXx_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    okay since this is somehow still going heres what i think

1.Sirens Kiss should not be changed, it fine the way it is

2.Thunderball must have some use.........

3.Blessing of the Purehearted should be kept at lvl 1 so that you can use it has a chi builder, i think it gives 15 chi per cast but im not sure

4.Clerics can heal, which makes us NOT underpowered and PvP vulnerable
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    @Fruits: How does the character portrayed relate to pk experience? I fail to see the connection there.

My Lost City char is pretty much up to par with my cleric in Dream, so... unless you have some info on my characters that I don't have.

I also never said they were OP. Only that they are.... tough opponents to beat. Note, doesn't mean to survive. Also, you're welcome to IM Nefertari / Microburst and let him know of your opinion about his pk talents. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Also, I want you to point where I stated that Sirens Kiss should be entirely different. Please quote the sentence where I said this. If you need to make up arguments in order to keep going... that's quite weak.
    Obviously some classes are easier to pk with

Doesn't that mean those classes are stronger in pk than the others? Thank you for contradicting yourself.
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Doesn't that mean those classes are stronger in pk than the others? Thank you for contradicting yourself.

Actually the player behind the char is easier. A cleric easily beaten my barb in duel with his metal spells and he was around my barb's LVL. It wasn't fast but yeah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Easier to use =/= stronger in PK. Easier to use means user-friendly. It doesn't take much skill or brainpower to make them semi-functional. Harder to PK means precise timing, kiting and usage of genie skills are needed to make use of their skills. Does that mean one is stronger than the other? Not really.

I don't know how many of you played Final Fantasy: Dissidia, but that's a prime example. Take Cloud and Jecht for example. Cloud is one of the more user-friendly characters to play. No timing required, easily chainable moves and strong hitting attacks. Jecht on the other hand is only a close range fighter, with only 3 moves. His only strong point is he can chain his attacks together through precise timing of one move following the other. Clearly, Cloud is an easier character to use, but used correctly, Jecht can be a beast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What Asper and Yulk are saying is that being able to pk well as a cleric takes more skill than other pk orientated classes, no? This sort of is my point from the beginning, but lets look past that.

To loan Game Overthinker (A.K.A. moviebob), "Telling a baseball player to remember the one angle of where he doesn't hurt himself while holding a bat covered in barbed wire shouldn't be part of the challenge. Hitting the ball should be the challenge"

I loop the convo back to my question, if clerics are supposed to be on par with their pk abilities as other classes, or not.

If it takes more skill to handle pk in equal lvl than with other classes, that class simply cannot be told to be of equal strength. That's on par with telling an F1 driver that he needs to practice more and that he just needs more skill, when his tires wear out to stay on track. That's not how it works, now is it? What do they do? They change the fricking tires.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What Asper and Yulk are saying is that being able to pk well as a cleric takes more skill than other pk orientated classes, no? This sort of is my point from the beginning, but lets look past that.

To loan Game Overthinker (A.K.A. moviebob), "Telling a baseball player to remember the one angle of where he doesn't hurt himself while holding a bat covered in barbed wire shouldn't be part of the challenge. Hitting the ball should be the challenge"

I loop the convo back to my question, if clerics are supposed to be on par with their pk abilities as other classes, or not.

If it takes more skill to handle pk in equal lvl than with other classes, that class simply cannot be told to be of equal strength. That's on par with telling an F1 driver that he needs to practice more and that he just needs more skill, when his tires wear out to stay on track. That's not how it works, now is it? What do they do? They change the fricking tires.

You're taking an ambulance and putting it in a race with a ferrari. The two are built for competely different things. A cleric's job is to save their squad. That's their main priority. Anything else after that becomes additional. An archers job is to kill things. That's their priority. Obviously an archer will have skills that enable them to accomplish their job, just as a cleric will have healing skills for them to accomplish theirs.

You don't see archers as a mobile hospital/killing machine, the same way you don't see clerics as a healing/killing powerhouse. Classes are specialized to their jobs, and quite obviously clerics are not a DD class. Therefore you need to put a bit more work into it if you want to PK.

When you enter a Formula 1 race, you bring a Formula 1 racing car. You don't bring a truck. If you DO bring a truck, you better have some mad skills, or you'll be left behind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This thread is about the PKing no?

Cyclone, thunderball and siren's kiss are a good kiting combo. If a melee class or mob is close to you, you need to quickly cast siren's kiss if they get in a certain range. Use maths and timing against them. Cyclone is your key skill, and siren's kiss is a good kite / escaping move. This applies well to both PVE and PVP. Siren's kiss is really helpful if you manage speed from yourself and your opponent from cyclone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HA > LA > AR... GG

• Fruitluips - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This is my last post in this topic. Hazumu keeps trying to make new arguments out of what we say now that we've made it quite clear that clerics are nowhere near underpowered and Siren's Kiss is fine as it is
    @Fruits: How does the character portrayed relate to pk experience? I fail to see the connection there.

My Lost City char is pretty much up to par with my cleric in Dream, so... unless you have some info on my characters that I don't have.
    Unless your Lost City character is a cleric, which doesn't sound like the case, your cleric pvp experience is still negligible (in my opinion, anyway). Even if it is a cleric, you've shown you don't know what you're talking about anyway
    I also never said they were OP. Only that they are.... tough opponents to beat. Note, doesn't mean to survive. Also, you're welcome to IM Nefertari / Microburst and let him know of your opinion about his pk talents. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.
    You said you get your **** handed to you by most of the other classes in the game in a fair 1v1. If you don't stand a chance against that many people in a fair 1v1, you need to learn your class and your friend does too apparently.
    Also, I want you to point where I stated that Sirens Kiss should be entirely different. Please quote the sentence where I said this. If you need to make up arguments in order to keep going... that's quite weak.
    Assuming you're the OP on a new name (don't know who else would actually defend this)
    please change it so the skill continuously hit close range targets until canceled or esc is pressed, and can be casted without a target.

If not, we need some serious cleric reform because there are too many of you. Here's one directly from your name just in case
    What I am saying is that taking off the spark requirement off Sirens Kiss, it would make it actually useful

While the damage, effects, and range would remain the same, what you're suggesting would change the skill into something too powerful. Consider the cleric AOE attacks
    * Razor feathers: Long distance physical damage, (relatively) long channel time. While it's the cleric's best arcane killer, the long channel and the fact that it's not metal make the need for a spark disappear. Keep in mind metal damage gets a 20% boost with full mastery, so this skill can still lag behind.
    * Tempest: Long distance metal damage, very long cast time, speed reduction (if they live). Two sparks required due to devastating damage even at level 1. No brainer.
    * Siren's Kiss: Close range metal damage, channels and casts as fast as whirlwind, chance to freeze. If you really think something like this shouldn't need a spark and that it would be okay if clerics were able to spam this without chi concerns, that's one of the reasons this is my last post in the topic.
    You really gotta slow down when you read. The others dismantled you on this one, so I won't touch it any further
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hazumu keeps trying to make new arguments out of what we say now that we've made it quite clear that clerics are nowhere near underpowered and Siren's Kiss is fine as it is

Nice way of being a hypocrit... The irony is that I could replace the name presented with another name... begins with "Fruit".
    your cleric pvp experience is still negligible (in my opinion, anyway).

Which is the only thing you can present on this case since... well... YOU DON'T KNOW A THING ABOUT ME. Unless of course you have more info on me that I don't have.
    you need to learn your class and your friend does too apparently.

Thank you for proving yourself as a troll and as an illiterate (See my previous posts, already explained how saying this only succeeds to show your own childishness). You are once again assessing my skill based on.... nothing. You fail, once again.
    Assuming you're the OP on a new name (don't know who else would actually defend this)

Assumptions are one of the biggest reasons for blunder. Once again you fail to grasp reality, research for reliable and truthful info and rely on what you want to believe in your own la-la land.
    Here's one directly from your name just in case
    Hazumu wrote:
    What I am saying is that taking off the spark requirement off Sirens Kiss, it would make it actually useful

While the damage, effects, and range would remain the same, what you're suggesting would change the skill into something too powerful. Consider the cleric AOE attacks
    * Razor feathers: Long distance physical damage, (relatively) long channel time. While it's the cleric's best arcane killer, the long channel and the fact that it's not metal make the need for a spark disappear. Keep in mind metal damage gets a 20% boost with full mastery, so this skill can still lag behind.
    * Tempest: Long distance metal damage, very long cast time, speed reduction (if they live). Two sparks required due to devastating damage even at level 1. No brainer.
    * Siren's Kiss: Close range metal damage, channels and casts as fast as whirlwind, chance to freeze. If you really think something like this shouldn't need a spark and that it would be okay if clerics were able to spam this without chi concerns, that's one of the reasons this is my last post in the topic.

You fail to notice (once again, ironically) that that quote in question is a suggestion.
    Here, look it up: http://www.google.fi/search?hl=fi&client=firefox-a&hs=gHW&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&defl=en&q=define:suggestion&ei=OGeZS7SmKczi-QbaqZCwCg&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title&ved=0CAYQkAE

Here's the part I want you to see: "the sequential mental process in which one thought leads to another by association".

What that means is that when a suggestion is taken into practice, it may not be in the complete form as the original suggestion would predict. So instead of costing a spark there could be other hinderances. Increase channelling time, minimize the chance for freeze, increase cooldown.

You see, the reason why you can only QQ about not liking a suggestion is because you fail to produce another way, mean, method, principle, or any other build how the case could be rounded. (Or why it's not needed in the first place, there actually is an argument why it's not needed in the first place and I'll give it to you bit later) So instead you end up on an endless loop QQing how you don't like a suggestion instead of actually bringing any constructual, or benefitial to the case. This is a suggestion forum, there are bound to be suggestions you may not like, get used to it.
    You really gotta slow down when you read. The others dismantled you on this one, so I won't touch it any further

To distmantle: "disassemble: take apart into its constituent pieces "

So far all I have read that is supposed to "dismantle" what I said is this:
    1. Clerics are on part / overpowered compared to other classes. (With occational "they're not a pk class and thus not as easy to pk with") If you can't see the contradiction in these arguments, you shouldn't be reading these forums to begin with.

2. This suggestion is a bad idea, shut up.

It's unimaginably frustrating to see people claim that they've distmantled something you've said when they've brought nothing but their own opinion in the conversation.

As I said, there is one single argument that would render this whole discussion unvalid, pointless and unnecessary. That argument is: Clerics are a support class and thus have no real need to excel in pk.

Why do you insist on claiming that clerics are as strong in pk as any other class when you could just admit that other classes have more pk orientation and you need A LOT more skill to do so with a cleric. Actually I'm being unfair, you have said this, but then you start contradicting yourself by saying that they are as strong of a class as any other.

Hint: Pick an opinion, keep it sensible and stick to your opinion until more convincing idea is presented. Don't change your opinion when it suits you, that only shows lack of character. I once bit falsely claimed (in this same topic) that a cleric cannot be plaid without a charm and I admitted instantly after to be on the wrong when presented with the argument. If your argument doesn't convince me when I do have the ability to change my views and thoughts when given a good enough argument, you can't just keep repeating yourself thinking that "if I say it enough many times, it'll be true" (And yes, I am WELL aware that I am being slightly hypocritical saying that) but that is because your arguments are not convincing enough.

P.S.
    If you find this post offensive, you cannot blame this on me. I have tried to be reasonable and bring forth points and valid arguments while you resort to basically saying "you're a noob, learn to play the game" from the beginning, but there is only so much a person can do with reason.

I admit I have already lost, afterall once you start arguing with a senseless person, they drag you to their own level and beat you with experience.

P.P.S.
    Why do I need to defend a suggestion? If it's a bad suggestion, then it won't be implemented anyway and thus no need to troll, or QQ about it. If it's a good suggestion, only then there should be a need to oppose it, since only then there is a slight threat it'll be implemented.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Once again... Why don't you people just let this thread die. Just stop posting, sheesh. -__-
  • Hypnos - Raging Tide
    Hypnos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,235 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why don't you do eet, just ignore and stop posting ._.a
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why don't you do eet, just ignore and stop posting ._.a

Actually unless I'm addressed for whatever reason in someone's post this is the last time I'll be posting in this thread. Later guysb:bye
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Zanryu, do you have an opinion on this matter?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Rastul - Lost City
    Rastul - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Obvious troll is obvious.

This was transformed from a frankly, rather pointless discussion, into a "OMG KLERIKS R OVER/UNDERPOWERED IN PK CHNG PLZZZZ!!!11!eleven!!111!!!one!!!!"

Yes, I have read through the entire thread. And via deductive reasoning, you slowly went from making arguments for a thread that WASN'T YOURS IN THE FIRST PLACE, to attempting to dismantle someone saying logical things. Very well, let's play the flame game! It's all in good fun!

Hazumu:

You see, the reason why you can only QQ about not liking a suggestion is because you fail to produce another way, mean, method, principle, or any other build how the case could be rounded. (Or why it's not needed in the first place, there actually is an argument why it's not needed in the first place and I'll give it to you bit later) So instead you end up on an endless loop QQing how you don't like a suggestion instead of actually bringing any constructual, or benefitial to the case. This is a suggestion forum, there are bound to be suggestions you may not like, get used to it.

Not another reason, idea, or anything else? Oh please. I've seen over twenty-five logical reasons as to not kill the spark.

That was the most logical one by far. And it didn't even go into the "Nonstop Spam" bit.
    Sure, why don't we give barbs, BM's, psy's, and sin's a contiunues AoE skill while we're at it?

Seriusly, no. Cleric's are not DD's, and zhen skils are the cream the la cream in DD. And thus a job for the real DD's (wiz and archer)

Point. Clerics are made for healing, buffing, ect cetera. If you're solo grinding, try going against poison mobs and such, which you can kill rather fast.
    If that happen cleric will be over powered .__.

that will make the game no fun anymore -__-'

they already great with their sleep thingy, debuff and heal on PK mode...+their 2 shell

Sleep+Debuff+Heal in PK=Extreme advantage. Unless you're getting hit by wizards before you can even start, you've got a huge advantage.
    Being a DD means you have enough firepower to keep up -_-'
    If you don't have it, you're either a fail DD or no DD at all.

Cleric is a healer people. Be glad clerics in PWI have some good (verry good I must say) DD skils, cause there are games where they don't have any at all. But those DD skils don't make them a full DD

You think it's hard to be a cleric in this game? Try the MapleStory cleric. No good skills, you can't get a party without at least 10 Heal, your job is spam heal. Hell, you can't even grind till you can kill Undead quickly.
    Um... where did plume shot, wield thunder, tempest, cyclone, razor feathers go? + Along with a tons of buffs that increase your atk power & survivability

True. If you buff well enough, you can always just cast sleep and heal. Then murder.

I really don't think I need anymore quotes here.

And if you're really going to comment on my level you should probably at least check my arguments and logic before flaming.

~Rast
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Rast wrote:
    you slowly went from making arguments for a thread that WASN'T YOURS IN THE FIRST PLACE, to attempting to dismantle someone saying logical things.

Are you saying that I should have been unlogical?

Also, as for your "25 logical reasons why not to take off spark". Just like Fruits, you also fail to notice that it's a suggestion and instead of costing a spark, there could be something else in the skill stats to stop it from being OP.

Can some mod please just put a lock on this? It really isn't going anywhere.
  • Rastul - Lost City
    Rastul - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You could remove the 100% freeze?
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Zanryu, do you have an opinion on this matter?

Why yes, FatherTed, I do. My opinion is this thread is becoming home for arguments that really aren't necessary. It's somewhat annoying, make it stop Teddy?b:sad
  • Hazumu - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You could remove the 100% freeze?

Why not?

And I agree Zan, some mod should close it down. lol