Changes for the Clerics

Options
124»

Comments

• Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    Aseroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if u insist on changing the cleric i wont try to stop u but think about this.

if u try to change the cleric...do u realy respet it?
  • Irrianna - Harshlands
    Irrianna - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if u insist on changing the cleric i wont try to stop u but think about this.

if u try to change the cleric...do u realy respet it?

i love the clerics (i have 1 to) and i love them because they are like this. each class has advantage and dissadvantages and arent problem. all that matters is HOW to play a class not the class. i have some problems with my healing to in venos. i was pulling the aggro when i was healing my pet. well i was trying to figure out what i do wrong i wasnt start to say that venos have problem cuz i realise the problem was in me.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Read through to the second page and that's all I'm doing.

One suggestion. Make a veno and use it to experiment and learn about how aggro and heals work with healing your pet. Works exactly the same as with clerics and you can see how things work on both ends: Your own, and the tank's. The only fault here is with your skill and knowledge of playing your class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    o.o is this post real? Ive never heard ppl qq about playing a cleric before, lol. Every class has a job in a squad, the op shouldnt be playing a cleric if he/she cant do it properly. ~_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    o.o is this post real? Ive never heard ppl qq about playing a cleric before, lol. Every class has a job in a squad, the op shouldnt be playing a cleric if he/she cant do it properly. ~_~

Rofl.. then better DO NOT go into the clerics section... or the Suggestion section about the Siren skill...
  • Starchief - Sanctuary
    Starchief - Sanctuary Posts: 606 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PPPFFTTHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA OMFG, I just read the whole post (yea im bored ~_~) i havent seen a thread on this forum this amusing ever. I actually lol'd in my office and my boss went "wtf u doin?!" anyway, the OP most likely is a 40 yr man living in his mother's basement with no windows, has never seen daylight and spends 90% of his time pretending to be a 12 yr old girl on 4chan, 10% trolling on random forums. xD xD xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aseroth - Heavens Tear
    Aseroth - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    heh well i have to say this is the longest thread i have ever seen.

and yes every class has an important role and is y we should keep the cleric the way it is.

it would take the fun out of it if we suddenly made the cleric a tank dont u agree?
  • Yulk - Heavens Tear
    Yulk - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,951 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PPPFFTTHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAA OMFG, I just read the whole post (yea im bored ~_~) i havent seen a thread on this forum this amusing ever. I actually lol'd in my office and my boss went "wtf u doin?!" anyway, the OP most likely is a 40 yr man living in his mother's basement with no windows, has never seen daylight and spends 90% of his time pretending to be a 12 yr old girl on 4chan, 10% trolling on random forums. xD xD xD

Yeah, lol, forums these days b:chuckle... and 40 year old men pretending to be a 12 y/o girl.... LOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for Flauschkatze for siggy b:cool

VIT > STR > DEX > MAG... GG
    HA > LA > AR... GG

HA + VIT = win b:bye
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

+1 this thread is hilarious.

............By that description I think its the guy that just quit at my office last monthb:shocked

Dare I do it......ok......@OP
    please tell us your clerics level. because if you have not learned how to manage aggro in this game yet you are either far to low level to be flaming about it. OOooooorrrrrr you are a oracle baby that doesnt know the class anyway. in one spot...no i wont go look for it .... but you said that the clerics most powerful heal comes much later. are you talking about stream of rejuvination at 49 cuz thats not that late in the game and it also isnt the best overall heal. IH is best over all and you get that at what 9? thats within the first couple hours of the game. Yes a full magic cleric can DD aggro from a barb it is possible but not likely if the barb is anywhere near your level and halfway decent.

but i need to stop because all puffdaddy or what ever the name was will do isb:angry and b:angryagain and some more

yay i made post 100 on the forums dumbest thread b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wow dude, you've seen you're share of fail tanks.

The only reason a cleric can ever get heal aggro, is because the tank is fail.
    Or ofcourse if you heal before someone has gained aggro.
    Seriusly, if a mob comes charging on someone, don't EVER heal that person. As you'll draw aggro.
    It's called knowing how to play the game.

And ofcourse, look at it from the mob. You are trying to kill that big **** tiger, but you can't because that overly squashy cleric over there is healing the tiger.

Now what would you rather do? Keep wacking at that tiger until you die, or one shot the cleric and than finish of the tiger at you're own pase.
    Yeaa, that's a dead cleric
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    palpdaddy wrote: »
    It seems a Cleric's Healing Spells create a lot of "aggravation" for Mobs and cause them to go after the Cleric and kill him or her.

Stopped reading here. Make sure the tank has aggro before you heal.

EDIT: Read the whole thing for the lulz
    give the Barbs and Bladesmen two or three Mob Taunt Skills.
    My Group Heal pissed off a "Mobster" and it came and killed me before anyone could pull it off.
    Remake a Cleric's Shell ability; let it absorb all damage in exchange for Mp and let this effect last longer.
    If all that doesn't add a bad taste to your mouth, then toss in the fact you get a lot of spell "interrupts" as a Cleric. A LOT!!!! A Cleric's stronger Heals take more time to cast, so having constant spell "interrupts" is another killer for the Cleric Class/Job.
    with no way for a Tank or others to control a Mob well, the Cleric is a sitting duck.
    no real way to get the Mob off the Healer when they decide to kill him or her.
    allowing a Cleric to wear heavy armor
    Sometimes a feel like just redoing my Att Points and going all Vit and Str just to wear the heavy armor.
    go PVP Cleric. Place your Att Points in Vit and Str; get in the heavy armor and get a MP Charm. Place enough pnts in Mag to stimulate it and then have fun taking out everyone in PVP.

Someone help me facepalm, I only have two hands.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
  • Rastul - Lost City
    Rastul - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Now where's that song that goes so well with this thread....

Oh! Here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QyYaPWasos
  • Azus - Heavens Tear
    Azus - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Oh! Here it is!

I remember that vid :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"While it is good to have an end to journey toward, it is the journey that matters the most in the end"
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

That's not enough to facepalm the OP.His ego has made his head so swollen that many facepalms won't even cover a decent amount.b:shocked

Oh! Here it is!

Rofl.