Changes for the Clerics

Options

Comments

• Kimbley - Harshlands
    Kimbley - Harshlands Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    palpdaddy wrote: »
    From what I can tell.... You all talking about my play skills as a Cleric... guess what? Any good Cleric with powerful spells would know what I'm stressing, so that tells me something. Either some of you never played a Cleric, or you have a very weak one spell wise. That's fact.

This "Troll" **** only tells me your age. I need not say more.

elohel
  • palpdaddy
    palpdaddy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    elohel

******. LMAO! I knew it! LMAO!
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ******. LMAO! I knew it! LMAO!

congrats?
  • palpdaddy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    congrats?

Man get a life already. You and others went entirely outside the scope of this post. Can't believe the stuff some of you typed. Can't pull aggro if the enemy is attacking some one. Wow...I don't know how many times I've pull a monster off a high level Barb with just one Cleric attack....but no some of you say, high spell power don't do that.

God.
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Definition of this OP-A person who doesnt use his own in game avatar and dismisses other's words as fallacy.
    You dont use the correct terms.(e.g.We dont have bladesmen here,we only have Blademaster).And from ur initial post,u have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of how to play this game.Calling us childish doesnt change the fact you're a complete moron who blames others for your own shortcomings.

PS:if u could show more than 2 good Clerics with "powerful" spells would know what you're stressing,you prolly would be alot more credible.
  • palpdaddy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Definition of this OP-A person who doesnt use his own in game avatar and dismisses other's words as fallacy.
    You dont use the correct terms.(e.g.We dont have bladesmen here,we only have Blademaster).And from ur initial post,u have absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of how to play this game.Calling us childish doesnt change the fact you're a complete moron who blames others for your own shortcomings.

PS:if u could show more than 2 good Clerics with "powerful" spells would know what you're stressing,you prolly would be alot more credible.

For starters....ok, Blademaster...Oops! Big deal!

Secondly, dude I make games I am A GAME DEVELOPER! You and the others do not understand simple game concepts when it comes to MMOs. The AGGRO system is old, dude.

Nice words, but meaningless.
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options

Secondly, dude I make games I am A GAME DEVELOPER! You and the others do not understand simple game concepts when it comes to MMOs. The AGGRO system is old, dude.

please oh great game developer... explain to me the simple game concept which you speak of..... b:sad
    edited March 2010
    Options

It just shows how much you know about this game,which is as close to 0 as possible

That's what you say.

You have as much credibility as me when i say this:Hey,I made PWI,Im the original Dev.You dont understand the game as much as I do.

Thank you for ignoring the point of my post and saying others ignore the point of your post.
  • palpdaddy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    please oh great game developer... explain to me the simple game concept which you speak of..... b:sad

Sorry pal, it takes years to bring real game development skills to the table. I've spent almost over two decades studying games.

I've have a PC title that'll release this year, coming up. One thing for sure, I would not include the old AGGRO system many MMOs include. World of ********, Age of Conan, COS and yes, even PWI. It's all the same.

No wonder the game sucks... A developer that is really lacking. LMAO!
    edited March 2010
    Options

dude,I play games I am A PWI CITIZEN.You do not understand the concept to playing when it comes to this game.
    Your TROLL is fail,dude
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    -sigh- why do i continue to post on this troll's thread?
  • palpdaddy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    It just shows how much you know about this game,which is as close to 0 as possible

That's what you say.

You have as much credibility as me when i say this:Hey,I made PWI,Im the original Dev.You dont understand the game as much as I do.

Thank you for ignoring the point of my post and saying others ignore the point of your post.

If you're the original DEV of PWI...then you're creativity level is low. That's what it takes to be the best. Not to mention, you don't know your own game. sad
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dear lord I HATE people like you. I really do. People who are so obsessed with being right, that they refuse to see it when they're wrong. Seriously, it's been explained to you so many times now it amazes me how you can still hang on to what you said instead of just fessing up and admitting that you may be wrong.

Here's a handy little experiment for you to do: Party up with a barb in a normal area. Let the barb get the attention of the mob (it starts attacking him). Heal before the barb can attack it in any way (normal or skills), and see what happens. Then, once one of you has taken care of the mob, move on to the next one. This time, wait for the barb to attack a few times and use a skill or two, then heal and see what happens. In the first case, then mob will most certainly attack you. In the second case, then mob will focus all it's attention on the Barb. I 100% guarantee it.

And, as for you little aggro problem, I think I may have found it for you:
    Man get a life already. You and others went entirely outside the scope of this post. Can't believe the stuff some of you typed. Can't pull aggro if the enemy is attacking some one. Wow...I don't know how many times I've pull a monster off a high level Barb with just one Cleric attack....but no some of you say, high spell power don't do that.

God.

Your attacking in an instance? Why? I admit that I don't have as much experience as some others, but the cleric's first job is to keep the party alive. Let the DD's deal the damage. If your attacking with a full mag build, then it's almost like your using a wiz, and as has been said before, they do have aggro troubles unless they hold back.

I also notice you mention the squad heal a lot. Since there's only two of those, I must assume your talking about Chromatic Healing Beam, not BB, since BB doesn't seem to draw much aggro at all. Again, why? So far, I've been just fine with IHB, even when multiple squad members are being attacked. If you have a need to use the group heal often, then the problem definitely lies in the squads your parting with, since in a good squad the only one that should be taking any major damage is the tank.

Please, do us all a favor, and learn to play before making the assumption that something needs to be changed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • palpdaddy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dude,I play games I am A PWI CITIZEN.You do not understand the concept to playing when it comes to this game.
    Your TROLL is fail,dude

I'm done with this post. It's full of idiots and Original PWI developers, who don't even listed to the Suggestions in the Suggestions, so why even have the forum.

All of you are so damn lame.
  • palpdaddy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dear lord I HATE people like you. I really do. People who are so obsessed with being right, that they refuse to see it when they're wrong. Seriously, it's been explained to you so many times now it amazes me how you can still hang on to what you said instead of just fessing up and admitting that you may be wrong.

Here's a handy little experiment for you to do: Party up with a barb in a normal area. Let the barb get the attention of the mob (it starts attacking him). Heal before the barb can attack it in any way (normal or skills), and see what happens. Then, once one of you has taken care of the mob, move on to the next one. This time, wait for the barb to attack a few times and use a skill or two, then heal and see what happens. In the first case, then mob will most certainly attack you. In the second case, then mob will focus all it's attention on the Barb. I 100% guarantee it.

And, as for you little aggro problem, I think I may have found it for you:

Your attacking in an instance? Why? I admit that I don't have as much experience as some others, but the cleric's first job is to keep the party alive. Let the DD's deal the damage. If your attacking with a full mag build, then it's almost like your using a wiz, and as has been said before, they do have aggro troubles unless they hold back.

I also notice you mention the squad heal a lot. Since there's only two of those, I must assume your talking about Chromatic Healing Beam, not BB, since BB doesn't seem to draw much aggro at all. Again, why? So far, I've been just fine with IHB, even when multiple squad members are being attacked. If you have a need to use the group heal often, then the problem definitely lies in the squads your parting with, since in a good squad the only one that should be taking any major damage is the tank.

Please, do us all a favor, and learn to play before making the assumption that something needs to be changed.

I hate you too and don't call on lord when you say that.
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    If you're the original DEV of PWI...then you're creativity level is low. That's what it takes to be the best. Not to mention, you don't know your own game. sad

I think it's great that you miss his point.... it's so ironic......
  • palpdaddy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think it's great that you miss his point.... it's so ironic......

What point? All of you are lame as hell. That's why PWI is a back wash MMO dude. "WOW" has the 12 million players. Get a clue.

That's funny...some one who says there's the original developer but dont know their own game. Wow.
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I'm done with this post. It's full of idiots and Original PWI developers, who don't even listed to the Suggestions in the Suggestions, so why even have the forum.

Oh the irony, i can't stand it =O
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sorry pal, it takes years to bring real game development skills to the table. I've spent almost over two decades studying games.
    I've have a PC title that'll release this year, coming up. One thing for sure, I would not include the old AGGRO system many MMOs include. World of ********, Age of Conan, COS and yes, even PWI. It's all the same.

No wonder the game sucks... A developer that is really lacking. LMAO!

Hmm.You just proved how low ur IQ is.U cannot explain simple concepts and it takes 2 decades to understand them?I believe you now hold the world record for the lowest IQ

Your game will feel unrealistic.Imagine u atk just one person out of a whole gang.The whole gang will now stay there and ignore the guy that has jsut been attacked.BTW,Pls read the forum rules before you post.Im pretty sure naming other games on these forums is not allowed.

And you actually believe that eh.U just proved how stupid u are.Funny how you ignore more of others' post.T
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What point? All of you are lame as hell. That's why PWI is a back wash MMO dude. "WOW" has the 12 million players. Get a clue.

That's funny...some one who says there's the original developer but dont know their own game. Wow.

WoW is a global game.PWI is mopstly for American players.Get THE clue

Refer to below
    Oh the irony, i can't stand it =O

He cant get my point or feel the sarcasm.
  • palpdaddy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hmm.You just proved how low ur IQ is.U cannot explain simple concepts and it takes 2 decades to understand them?I believe you now hold the world record for the lowest IQ

Your game will feel unrealistic.Imagine u atk just one person out of a whole gang.The whole gang will now stay there and ignore the guy that has jsut been attacked.BTW,Pls read the forum rules before you post.Im pretty sure naming other games on these forums is not allowed.

And you actually believe that eh.U just proved how stupid u are.Funny how you ignore more of others' post.T

IQ only goes to 140 and mine is 130. And I find it hard to believe you're a Game Developer, because developer for starters, don't get in to text fights with a user who is suggesting things for the game.

Either you're lacking professionalism, you're a fake or you're dumb. I think it's the last two.
  • palpdaddy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WoW is a global game.PWI is mopstly for American players.Get THE clue

Refer to below

He cant get my point or feel the sarcasm.

Then go global, what would it change? Nothing. You don't have the talent, dude.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

Game. Set. Match. Right there, with your own words. See, you ignored my entire post in which I refute everything you said about there needing any change, and instead you focused in on my first statement in which I said that you lack the ability to see that you are quite possibly wrong on this. And as for being a game dev, that amounts to just about nothing here. See, unless you know the actual coding involved, the only knowledge you have on a game is the finished product. And, just so you know, I did go to college for two years for game design. I am by no means an expert, and I make no claims otherwise, but I know that much. So stop using that as an excuse to say that everyone but you is wrong.

I also believed you said that you were done with this thread. So, why are you still here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited March 2010
    Options

The Devs are in China,you fool.This game is based originally in China.And might i remind you,something can be there even if u cant see it.

I believe you just ignored the rest of the post.What are you,some idiot who cant read?
  • palpdaddy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The Devs are in China,you fool.This game is based originally in China.And might i remind you,something can be there even if u cant see it.

I believe you just ignored the rest of the post.What are you,some idiot who cant read?

The game might as well be in no-man's land. It's lacking too much to complete with anything real.

You a Developer, don't make me laugh. You're a bigger kid than the kids. Get a life. I'm done with you ret'ards.
  • Kimbley - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    IQ only goes to 140 and mine is 130. And I find it hard to believe you're a Game Developer, because developer for starters, don't get in to text fights with a user who is suggesting things for the game.

Either you're lacking professionalism, you're a fake or you're dumb. I think it's the last two.

He isn't a developer... way to show your supposed 130 iq.... you stopped being funny, and now you're just annoying =\
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

He was being sarcastic to prove a point and the fact that you latched onto him saying he's a dev is hilarious.

Mr. palpdaddy, may we please see the level of your cleric? Avatar, please. b:cute

Edit: Also, you're wrong about IQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
    edited March 2010
    Options

Prove it.

Mayb I shld tell you now that I was being sarcastic and obviously I'm not the original game Dev.
  • palpdaddy
    edited March 2010
    Options
    He isn't a developer... way to show your supposed 130 iq.... you stopped being funny, and now you're just annoying =\

Sure he, dude. He might just be your butt buddy too. I couldn't care less, guy, peace.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You a Developer, don't make me laugh. You're a bigger kid than the kids. Get a life. I'm done with you ret'ards.

You a Developer, don't make me laugh. You're a bigger idiot than the idiots. Get a life. I'm done with you imbecile