Comments

• Beldor - Harshlands
    Beldor - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ^ this

^ this

^ but especially this

Yea, yea PVEEE FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Facking carebears
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yea, yea PVEEE FOR LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Facking carebears

everyone pve's. You cant PvP w/out gear from doing dungeons in PvE.

PWI is primarly a PvE game.

Whether its pve or pvp, just will be a server full of maybe 100 people who want to CS to the top and be the first 100 on that server, only to quit 2 months later when every1 else is 100 there too.

PWI doesnt need a new server, PWI needs an expansion for players 100+ other than nirvana(65 runs to recast 1 piece of armor, god know how many runs to get a weapon).
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • _Myr_ - Harshlands
    _Myr_ - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    no new server, old ones are empty enough
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This poll fails hard. The question it doesnt ask is WHY people want a new PvP server. And the main answer is so they can leave their current PvP server to try & be to new top dog. 2 weeks later when cash shoppers are all lvl 90+ they realize their dream vanish before their eyes & go back to their old server. Now we'd end up with a new PvP server even more empty then Harshlands.

Giving 20 people, even if they're cash shoppers, a chance to be the new alpha males is not cost feasable or any reason for a new PvP server. Live with it. You have plenty of room on your current servers. b:bye

i would expect people to post there views on why they would want the new server to be pvp instead of pve if you actually read the first post instead of just the title.

and for the earlier person, yes u can switch on pvp on a pve server, but half the fun of a pvp server is being able to fight everyone, when i was on Heavens Tear i fought the same people day in day out becouse noone else wanted to pvp. that was boring.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PvP. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PVPb:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wow, either PvPers are disproportionately represented on forums or a lot of people like to act tough on polls...

Oh, yea, and what Boozin quoted.
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Pee Vee Pee W/o Hyper Exp, Oracles, Anni Packs And All That ****,
    Back To Early Days Zhenning!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    pvpb:surrender

+1 +2 +3 +4
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands
    ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    [/sarcasm] Yup because 97 people are the majority of perfect world. [/end sarcasm] There's 4 PvE (possibly 5) PvE servers for a reason. Could it be... gasp! The MAJORITY of perfect world likes the PvE servers more than the PvP servers!? O_O

Think before you type hypocrite. He(she?lol) stated the number of PvE servers for a reason.

so many high levels from pve servers want a new pvp server? i wonder why...maybe because its boring to fight the same ppl every day b:puzzled
  • Troll - Raging Tide
    Troll - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I vote PvP. Why? coz i playd on PvP 2 years (other version) and i think its much more fun. On the other hand i think new server should have limited Item Mall. No hypers, oracles or anni packs to alow ppl start with same chances. PvE servers are boring and only way to get money is joining biggest guilds or hardcore (nolife) farming. On PvP you could drop nice stuff from ppl b:cute. Also RT is so fresh as a server then new PvE is unnesesery. I think new PvP with many expirienced players from all servers could be real hardcore and epic battleground. I still hoping they will make new peew peew QQ
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think new PvP with many expirienced players from all servers could be real hardcore and epic battleground.

This sounds like an existing PVP server, like Lost City, not a new PVP server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Erond - Heavens Tear
    Erond - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think they gotta have this poll in mind and listen to the comunity crying for a PVP xD
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I think they gotta have this poll in mind and listen to the comunity crying for a PVP xD

yeah i'll charge 3 dollars if it's pvp
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • HoIly - Harshlands
    HoIly - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What PWI should do is get rid of both PVP and PVE as standalone servers and go either two routes

1. Have only designated PVP zones (primarily the higher level areas but also have some on the lower level ones to keep a balance)

2. Keep it all PVP but put damage CAPS when level differences between the two characters exceed a designated range. Used

to play this other games where if the level difference between the two characters exceeded 20 levels the damage done by the higher level player to the lower level play was (10) and if the lower level player tried to atack the higher level char the damage was the same but with lots of misses lol.

I voted PVP. Normally the high cash shoppers stay in their current servers due to spending thousands on their char already. If we go to the extreme as an example, if one were to have purchased a warsoul weapon on your current server and invested the 30K + on it, they would not move the new server as it would be the same as giving up your new car that you paid cash for just because you are moving out of state. Only rich kids or adults would actually do this especially if their daily allowances exceed 1000.00 a day LOL
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yeah i'll charge 3 dollars if it's pvp

havent charged since November becouse of the complete lack of customer happyness PWI has shown. New PVP server, no OP boxs with oracle sales, event gears. maybe just the origonal Jolly old jones and i might consider CSing again.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Just merge all servers into one or each region into one. And put in a server jump function like in other games.
  • Holgeer - Lost City
    Holgeer - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I
  • Holgeer - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I
  • Holgeer - Lost City
    edited March 2010
    Options
    oh sry some problems

i am for PvP :P
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i think were long overdue a PvP, reason harshlands is "empty" (although it isnt) is becouse the long term players from sanc and Heavens tear think its too late to move over.

Harshlands being low population is the exact reason we are NOT over due, or even due at all, a new PvP server.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    havent charged since November becouse of the complete lack of customer happyness PWI has shown. New PVP server, no OP boxs with oracle sales, event gears. maybe just the origonal Jolly old jones and i might consider CSing again.

same, but it's just because i don't wanna spend more money on a pve :(
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary
    XHappyBunnyx - Sanctuary Posts: 683 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I voted for PVP... but really, i just want people to leave Sanc so its less laggy in west arch.
    Q - How to win on Perfect World?
    A - Throw money at it.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Harshlands being low population is the exact reason we are NOT over due, or even due at all, a new PvP server.

wernt you the person slagging of that person and me becouse we said a new server was coming, and u said there wasnt, no chance servers not full bla bla bla?

Edit: Found it. and with this Thread Dark you've lost all right to even post lawl

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=637412
  • Lingtong - Harshlands
    Lingtong - Harshlands Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PvP server please not another PvE ^_^
    Fear meh[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Epci fisting at its best
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    wernt you the person slagging of that person and me becouse we said a new server was coming, and u said there wasnt, no chance servers not full bla bla bla?

Edit: Found it. and with this Thread Dark you've lost all right to even post lawl

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=637412

You've lost ALL right to respond. Notice i said in your link that there wont be a new PvP server. Yes thats right. And the new server isnt PvP. Learn to read before trying to "slag" me off with inaccuracies.

If anything that link proves that i actually knew what i was talking about.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You've lost ALL right to respond. Notice i said in your link that there wont be a new PvP server. Yes thats right. And the new server isnt PvP. Learn to read before trying to "slag" me off with inaccuracies.

If anything that link proves that i actually knew what i was talking about.

like i corrected you in the thread, he was asking about a new PVP and you had ago at him for saying a new server in general, pve or pvp,

"Nothing you can't. It is two different companys so not going to happen ever.

As to the original topic. If there is a need for a new server, which there isn't right now, the GM's will announce it."

^ Moderator post

and even if you want to use as as some hope for a winning argument reason, why would they release another pve so soon after RT? cant tell me that PvE is 5 times as popular then PvP. k thanks bye b:kiss