New Server Poll: You want PvE or PvP?

Options

Comments

• Beldor - Harshlands
    Beldor - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hey GM's, doesnt this mean the players want a new PvP server by "Popular demand"? b:chuckle

Yea, thats getting pretty famous.

2 Bad it wont happen, cause theres "no money in game".

I mean, nothing related to boutique.
  • Beldor - Harshlands
    Beldor - Harshlands Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    But now seriously, we already have 4 PvE, why make the 5th?

Many ppl would start over if this was gonna be pvp, which means, more money.

Even PvE players want it to be PvP.

If its gonna be another pve, ppl will remain on their servers, which means, waste of money on a new server >.<

And btw you can tell by checking votes above.
  • Ryohki - Raging Tide
    Ryohki - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I voted PVP although when it comes to new servers and....ani packs they will just brush this off and do what they want as history has shown us. The only thing we will get is that our comments will be gathered while closing other threads about this and telling us to keep it in one thread to better maintain our feedback.

What's posted and planned by the higher ups cannot be changed..Again, history has proven that to us. We have this small -->.<-- of a chance to get our way as a community.b:shocked

I'll only move to a new server and continue to keep PWI pockets full if its PVP.b:victory
    Yea, thats getting pretty famous.

2 Bad it wont happen, cause theres "no money in game".

I mean, nothing related to boutique.

So True. But that one tiny minuscule chance is totally worth QQing in forums for. b:victory
  • Rillien - Heavens Tear
    Rillien - Heavens Tear Posts: 569 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I voted PvP.

I rolled PvE for my first characters because I wanted the security to try out the game without worrying about pking etc etc. But when I hit 90 on this char (months ago, even with major stalled leveling) I totally burned out...cleric, constantly running BHs and instances for people, and when that's all you have to do it gets soooo boring. I refuse to start farming for 99 gear, but that's all your 90s are really--farming for the future.

Going whitenamed on a PvE server is totally different, too. Most people have the idea that they want to prepare before they actually go whitenamed, so you have people waiting until 90, 95+ to even try it, all decked out in event gears. On top of that it really sucks trying to hunt for fights, and most people just like trash talking from safezones anyways. Makes high levels a bore...I always heard people say that high lvl pve is horrible, but I liked this char too much to abandon it.

Anyways, the point of the long winded explanation: PVP PLEASE
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i dont know about you, but the best fun of this game for me BY FAR was pvp when everyone was the same level, the fights back then were priceless in the 4x, 5x. massive wars at temple or anglers, the early server drama, fragile guilds and all that.

thats what i want a new pvp server for. you cant get that kinda of fun on a pve.

Yes, that is when its the most fun. But unless PWI doesn't have oracles/exp stones on the new server for a while (which we know won't happen) you'll have lvl 80s in a week or so topsb:surrender

Someone joked about hyper exp stone at lvl 1, it's no joke.

You kill one mob with x12 going, you're lvl 2, kill 3 more you're lvl 3.

The hardest part will be catching up to the lvl mob you need you'll be lvling so fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Super_Ben - Dreamweaver
    Super_Ben - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    id like a pve central time server why arnt there any?
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You forgot choice C: Could careless.
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PvP, just because there's only two and there would be FIVE PvE compared to those two. At least make it 4-3. Not to mention they JUST came out with the last server, and guess what. It was PvE. b:angry Not like I'm going to change servers, but seriously. Stupid actions are stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • grayadidas
    grayadidas Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PvP pl0xxxxxx

I'll give you Muffins Gms 074.gif
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I suppose 5:2 pve:pvp best describes their player demographics.
    Lets face it, the majority of MMO players dont want pvp becuause of all the pk.
    Most of the fights are 1 or more high level characters killing a low level with absolutely no chance.

You guys **** up the server for the average player, and then cry foul because you get treated as a minority which is basically your own doing.
    Maybe if you want more pvp servers you should think twice next time you see a level 30 questing by himself. Either that or stop the QQ.
  • ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands
    ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I suppose 5:2 pve:pvp best describes their player demographics.
    Lets face it, the majority of MMO players dont want pvp becuause of all the pk.
    Most of the fights are 1 or more high level characters killing a low level with absolutely no chance.

You guys **** up the server for the average player, and then cry foul because you get treated as a minority which is basically your own doing.
    Maybe if you want more pvp servers you should think twice next time you see a level 30 questing by himself. Either that or stop the QQ.

**removed**
  • Luen - Lost City_1283482124
    Luen - Lost City_1283482124 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wonder how a server with a "pvp/pve random day" system would work. <_<

Like, today it's pve and tomorrow could it be pvp.

[well, maybe could it be a bad idea, but...]
  • MorticiaBone - Raging Tide
    MorticiaBone - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PVP. Perfect World Ent. = give the ppl what they want b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    **removed**

[/sarcasm] Yup because 97 people are the majority of perfect world. [/end sarcasm] There's 4 PvE (possibly 5) PvE servers for a reason. Could it be... gasp! The MAJORITY of perfect world likes the PvE servers more than the PvP servers!? O_O

Think before you type hypocrite. He(she?lol) stated the number of PvE servers for a reason.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yes, that is when its the most fun. But unless PWI doesn't have oracles/exp stones on the new server for a while (which we know won't happen) you'll have lvl 80s in a week or so topsb:surrender

Someone joked about hyper exp stone at lvl 1, it's no joke.

You kill one mob with x12 going, you're lvl 2, kill 3 more you're lvl 3.

The hardest part will be catching up to the lvl mob you need you'll be lvling so fast.

This ^^ is the sad truth of PWI right now . No1 will EVER have the fun that ppl had on LC and maybe even on HL again .

However , despite the fact that I'm not interested in a new server at all ,I do think it's silly to make a 5th PVE server so I voted on PVP .
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't PvP. I don't like PvP. I'd never go to a PvP server.

But....

Be fair to the PvP guys, we already have 4 PvE servers. Us PvE players are pretty much fine for servers atm. Another PvP server can't hurt.
  • Zoomg - Harshlands
    Zoomg - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't PvP. I don't like PvP. I'd never go to a PvP server.

But....

Be fair to the PvP guys, we already have 4 PvE servers. Us PvE players are pretty much fine for servers atm. Another PvP server can't hurt.

someone that understands us T_T
    btw this should be in suggestion section b:shocked
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    There would be less complaints if free arena was enabled. b:lipcurl
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    id like a pve central time server why arnt there any?

i wonder that too.

central servers are a good idea.

pvp though :D
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    you sir are a fuc-king moron b:bye

I bow to your superior intellect and lucidity.
  • Tap - Lost City
    Tap - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I voted for PvE because if it's a PvP server, there's going to be a drop in players on the existing ones obviously.
  • Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why would folks already level 100 or in that level range want a new pvp server anyways? Or any other server for thatmatter? Haven't you already reached your goal?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This poll fails hard. The question it doesnt ask is WHY people want a new PvP server. And the main answer is so they can leave their current PvP server to try & be to new top dog. 2 weeks later when cash shoppers are all lvl 90+ they realize their dream vanish before their eyes & go back to their old server. Now we'd end up with a new PvP server even more empty then Harshlands.

Giving 20 people, even if they're cash shoppers, a chance to be the new alpha males is not cost feasable or any reason for a new PvP server. Live with it. You have plenty of room on your current servers. b:bye
  • KissMyGills - Dreamweaver
    KissMyGills - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Imo a new PvP server would soon get boring for most players once a select few heavy CS players race to high level and PK feast on lower levels.
  • BarbHammer - Heavens Tear
    BarbHammer - Heavens Tear Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Imo a new PvP server would soon get boring for most players once a select few heavy CS players race to high level and PK feast on lower levels.

You are correct.
    I do as the Romans do, I wash my hands of thee.
  • SinCityChick - Dreamweaver
    SinCityChick - Dreamweaver Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well at least we have some voices of reason on here...geez...

Oh, and while you might think this poll shows that PvP is "popular demand," MOST people are having too much fun on the game to worry about coming in here and complaining about what the devs are doing. So how bout...get a life and play the game rather than complain about it.
    For those times when *facepalm* and *headdesk* just aren't enough, I present...*brickhead*...painful, effective, and guaranteed to make you forget why you hit yourself in the first place.

R.I.P.:
    SkyLight (faction)
    Andracil (teh BEST MOD EVER!)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why would folks already level 100 or in that level range want a new pvp server anyways? Or any other server for thatmatter? Haven't you already reached your goal?

Simple. To get rich and powerful. lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • lelf
    lelf Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Everytime i look PvP jumps exatly by 5 in really short timeb:surrender
  • Feroxine - Lost City
    Feroxine - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I voted PvP, but I can't say I'm particularly bothered given that I have no intention to migrate to another server.
  • Boozin - Sanctuary
    Boozin - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

^ this

^ this
    This poll fails hard. The question it doesnt ask is WHY people want a new PvP server. And the main answer is so they can leave their current PvP server to try & be to new top dog. 2 weeks later when cash shoppers are all lvl 90+ they realize their dream vanish before their eyes & go back to their old server. Now we'd end up with a new PvP server even more empty then Harshlands.

Giving 20 people, even if they're cash shoppers, a chance to be the new alpha males is not cost feasable or any reason for a new PvP server. Live with it. You have plenty of room on your current servers. b:bye

^ but especially this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]