New Server Poll: You want PvE or PvP?

Options
Ascii - Harshlands
Ascii - Harshlands Posts: 450 Arc User
edited March 2010 in General Discussion
simple question in light of the new PVE server launching in 8 days, what would you prefer as a new server type, becouse i for one am waiting for a pvp server before i move.

Please leave a comment too instead of just voting.
Post edited by Ascii - Harshlands on

Comments

• Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PVP.

Or at least bring a server a new server out that allows character transfer for cheap amount of money.. HT is kinda too overcrowded and boring. Would love to transfer into others with players from other servers to start something new and fun.

But yeah, There's too many PVE here, PVP is where the fun at..!
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    _vincent - Dreamweaver Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't think it has anything to do with PvE or PvP, more like Sanctuary + HT getting too old (as PvE servers) and populated so they're starting fresh with the new server. That's just what I think.
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't think it has anything to do with PvE or PvP, more like Sanctuary + HT getting too old (as PvE servers) and populated so they're starting fresh with the new server. That's just what I think.

Raging Tide is a fresh PVE server still.. don't get it. Plus Dreamweaver a little before that.
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Raging Tide is a fresh PVE server still.. don't get it. Plus Dreamweaver a little before that.

Raging Tide is on the EAST coast though, I kinda forgot to add it into the post >.<
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Raging Tide is on the EAST coast though, I kinda forgot to add it into the post >.<

True, but still. I never seen anyone complain from the west about the east PVE servers though. And if they did, then I guess i've missed it.
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    True, but still. I never seen anyone complain from the west about the east PVE servers though. And if they did, then I guess i've missed it.

Yeah I haven't seen anything about wanting a new West Coast server but maybe it's for veteran people who feel out of place on HT or Sanctuary with all these oracle babies.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i think were long overdue a PvP, reason harshlands is "empty" (although it isnt) is becouse the long term players from sanc and Heavens tear think its too late to move over.
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Do like ****, PvPvE.

All we really need is free arena open.
  • _Whisper_ - Raging Tide
    _Whisper_ - Raging Tide Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    OMG if you guys make a Pvp server i will cry.....SOOO Many tears of Joy. West Coast or not I NEED a PVP server.

And considering everyone hates being killed as soon as they hit 30, here is your chance to be start on this pvp server and get high before/with everyone.

PVP Server Now....PLEASE it is so long overdueb:sadb:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i think were long overdue a PvP, reason harshlands is "empty" (although it isnt) is becouse the long term players from sanc and Heavens tear think its too late to move over.

Yes, your right. Cause that's how i've felt when I wanted to a new start. I've realized PVP is funner than PVE. End-game wise, all you do is run instances and that gets old real quick. At least in PVP servers there's PVP non-stop whether its ganking or not. Something todo other to wait for TW, and run instances.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Yes, your right. Cause that's how i've felt when I wanted to a new start. I've realized PVP is funner than PVE. End-game wise, all you do is run instances and that gets old real quick. At least in PVP servers there's PVP non-stop whether its ganking or not. Something todo other to wait for TW, and run instances.

Yah being a carebear just isnt fun, we need something 2 strive to be the best for and lets face it....TW isnt cutting it.

PVP=Drama=funner server

PVP makes the world go 'Round b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/skyeuser/Whispercopy.jpg[/SIGPIC]

I got my Fishy Gills, And my Flippy Floppy's. Im a fish on land, no one can stop mehb:chuckle
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TBH I could care less about the new server but I don't want people crying for a server transfer because they chose PvP instead of PvE or that Hyper Stones are OP because you see extremely high levels within the first week.

PS: PvP is fun only if your an endgame cleric (if you are a cleric) QQ
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2010
    Options
    TBH I could care less about the new server but I don't want people crying for a server transfer because they chose PvP instead of PvE or that Hyper Stones are OP because you see extremely high levels within the first week.

LMAO.

I wonder what will happen when i activate my hyper exp stone at lvl 1.

You have reached level 20 !

b:shocked
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LMAO.

I wonder what will happen when i activate my hyper exp stone at lvl 1.

You have reached level 20 !

b:shocked

^ Is going to be a 12 page QQ thread b:chuckle.
  • Siege - Dreamweaver
    Siege - Dreamweaver Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I would have gone with PvP as well if I knew PWE would not throw uber gear into the cash shop again. In my opinion PvP is only fun when everyone has a fair chance, but on this game that is not the case.

So PvE ftw.b:victory
    edited March 2010
    Options

Do you kno that as a cleric on a new server with hyper stones, you will be in so many parties u might hit 50 the first dayb:surrender lmao

• Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    What... Again? People have a little too much free time when they want to be on the top rankings, and again, and again, and again... With people that may possibly reach Lv 100 in like 2-3 weeks, it makes me cringe thinking how people would play there.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • _vincent - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Do you kno that as a cleric on a new server with hyper stones, you will be in so many parties u might hit 50 the first dayb:surrender lmao

I got tired of playing a cleric =P I still play but just doesn't have the same Whirlwind + Plume Shot feeling from level 1 - 20.
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yea ive played both pve and pvp till 90+ and i can easily say pvp is 100x funner. so much more drama and events, plus its just not pve all day xD
    edited March 2010
    Options
    yea ive played both pve and pvp till 90+ and i can easily say pvp is 100x funner. so much more drama and events, plus its just not pve all day xD

quoted for truth :)b:chuckle

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    simple question in light of the new PVE server launching in 8 days, what would you prefer as a new server type, becouse i for one am waiting for a pvp server before i move.

Please leave a comment too instead of just voting.

Guess HL has had enough of you that you need a new server to drama-rage on? Or is it because there are too many high levels, you can't properly pk lowbies without any repercussions anymore? Or, is it so you can start new guilds, take land, then boot everyone so you can collect the bounty without paying salary? Hmm... b:chuckle

Whatever floats your boat. b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • YoBroski - Raging Tide
    YoBroski - Raging Tide Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    pvp

then the greatest veno to ever play this game (Merlini) MIGHT MAKE AN APPEARANCE
  • Anarchy - Raging Tide
    Anarchy - Raging Tide Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    This better become PvP i swear, Every1 wants a new pvp, yet they keep throwing shiit PvE ones at us, PvP server PLOX b:cryb:victory
  • Ascii - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Guess HL has had enough of you that you need a new server to drama-rage on? Or is it because there are too many high levels, you can't properly pk lowbies without any repercussions anymore? Or, is it so you can start new guilds, take land, then boot everyone so you can collect the bounty without paying salary? Hmm... b:chuckle

Whatever floats your boat. b:bye

i dont know about you, but the best fun of this game for me BY FAR was pvp when everyone was the same level, the fights back then were priceless in the 4x, 5x. massive wars at temple or anglers, the early server drama, fragile guilds and all that.

thats what i want a new pvp server for. you cant get that kinda of fun on a pve.
  • Emblaze - Harshlands
    Emblaze - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WTF, why are they coming out with a new PVE server!? GOD, we already have FOUR of those pansy servers, and only TWO PVP servers.........UGH! oh well... >_>
  • Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    PvE, because DeeDee said he'd go to a PvP server if a new one came out b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ryohki - Raging Tide
    Ryohki - Raging Tide Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i dont know about you, but the best fun of this game for me BY FAR was pvp when everyone was the same level, the fights back then were priceless in the 4x, 5x. massive wars at temple or anglers, the early server drama, fragile guilds and all that.

thats what i want a new pvp server for. you cant get that kinda of fun on a pve.

Agree. b:cute
  • Barb_nico - Harshlands
    Barb_nico - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WTF, why are they coming out with a new PVE server!? GOD, we already have FOUR of those pansy servers, and only TWO PVP servers.........UGH! oh well... >_>

agreeb:victory
  • Yachiru - Harshlands
    Yachiru - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hey GM's, doesnt this mean the players want a new PvP server by "Popular demand"? b:chuckle
  • FrKnDuDe - Harshlands
    FrKnDuDe - Harshlands Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I voted PVP although when it comes to new servers and....ani packs they will just brush this off and do what they want as history has shown us. The only thing we will get is that our comments will be gathered while closing other threads about this and telling us to keep it in one thread to better maintain our feedback.

What's posted and planned by the higher ups cannot be changed..Again, history has proven that to us. We have this small -->.<-- of a chance to get our way as a community.b:shocked

I'll only move to a new server and continue to keep PWI pockets full if its PVP.b:victory
    [sigpic][/sigpic] GM please make my siggy my avator :)