Comments

• _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Congratz Enelysion.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Great fight Outlaw. That was pretty much the most well-executed initial rush I've seen from any faction, including Nef. It very nearly worked. Better luck next time.

Hope RedRaiders comes to play with us next week, we never got a chance to face you guys.
  • LloydAsplund - Sanctuary
    LloydAsplund - Sanctuary Posts: 3,899 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I hate them flesh-reaming-10000m/s-flaming-chickens. QQ
    I was early taught to work as well as play,
    My life has been one long, happy holiday;
    Full of work and full of play-
    I dropped the worry on the way-
    And God was good to me everyday.
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Grats Eny. Ty for the fun fight b:cute
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    U_Sasuke, I did tell you not to talk so much in duels, and I'd see you in TW b:cute was fun killing you hehe.

Keely, your purge is like b:cry heh

Good Fight in general guys that rush was scary haha xD

And, grats to my lovelies. <3 b:kiss
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • Venus_Fox - Sanctuary
    Venus_Fox - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Also, U_Sasuke, people should be able to at least use periods, because, for some people, it creates a headache and just shows as one, massive, run- on sentence. It's hard enough working through one person's badly written post, especially while compensating for their laziness and apparent inability to hit a couple extra keys.

Yet i see no comment to Herne's lack of punctuation. Why do you need to pick at people and try to torment them Xoria? Slow day at the office?
    Wow 3060 posts?... I bet less than 10% of these posts are actually relevant to the thread topic...

b:chuckle You have no idea.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yet i see no comment to Herne's lack of punctuation. Why do you need to pick at people and try to torment them Xoria? Slow day at the office?

How.....appropriate, you of all people pick at people more than anyone i have even known in this game, even to the point of accusing people of being selfish for not minding what they say because.....your kids may be looking. Also one of the few people who rank lower than wizzeled for stupid comments.
    Sage BM, hated by many,and i hate you all aswell b:cute
  • Venus_Fox - Sanctuary
    Venus_Fox - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    How.....appropriate, you of all people pick at people more than anyone i have even known in this game, even to the point of accusing people of being selfish for not minding what they say because.....your kids may be looking. Also one of the few people who rank lower than wizzeled for stupid comments.

Wow Johnny you're kidding. If you weren't such a jerk I'd be insulted. First of all, kids? I have one child, age is 5 and tbh he rarely watches the game unless I have a pet out or I happen to be killing mobs that interest him. But in fact I can't say what you said is totally wrong, tho I was not the person that said that in faction chat one day, nope it was not me, it was Vahn.

As far as stupid comments, I'm sure that I'm not the only person that find a good many of yours not worth reading.
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Wow Johnny you're kidding. If you weren't such a jerk I'd be insulted. First of all, kids? I have one child, age is 5 and tbh he rarely watches the game unless I have a pet out or I happen to be killing mobs that interest him. But in fact I can't say what you said is totally wrong, tho I was not the person that said that in faction chat one day, nope it was not me, it was Vahn.

As far as stupid comments, I'm sure that I'm not the only person that find a good many of yours not worth reading.

those who find mine not worth reading, can skip all they like, those that do, have fun reading, and as you well know ( or ignorantly ignore) i am not a jerk, i just return the kindness (or lack of) that was shown to me by the majority of the Old guard of nef who care only for themselves
  • Xoria - Sanctuary
    Xoria - Sanctuary Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Oh, I only torment the people that actually deserve it. Look around especially in the cleric section; I'm actually not as evil as person as I make myself out to be in this section of the boards. What about you Venus? Must be a slow day to over look the overall message of that post and focus on the lack of correction on an actual informative message. We all know you only open your mouth to complain and never have anything nice to say. Proof can be found all over the old threads of Nefarious if one looked hard enough.

Personally, I love your personal attacks. I especially loved this reply I made to a while back, but Heavenfire asked me to remove it because it was "going too far."
    VenusFox wrote:
    to me its obvious that none of u want to be officers bc if u did u never would have left.. not all officers felt the need to desert their posts so ofc u should not be considered a nominee..

Please note, i use the word desert specifically bc u all knew that each of u were leaving and for u all to leave such as u have well up until that point i had respect for u guys.. but well personally, not that u ppl really care about my feelings or thoughts but personally im totally disgusted with the fact that with the present state of the faction u'd have enough gonads to do such a thing.. and let me add if u didnt discuss it well hey u rnt blind u can see wat was happening.. its just ridiculous and u all say u care about Nef.. idk how u could possibly care to do this to the faction..
    EDIT: i'd like to add one thing. i do not group maky in on this i think maky is the best no matter wat.. she is still willing to do a lot of wat she did before.. idk if its bc she is so wonderful or if its bc she knows she is really one of the only ppl that can..

You know Venus, now that I'm not an officer, I can finally speak my mind. You hounded on me about never having anything nice to say on the forums, yet look at this post? Did you bother to read the reasons why we resigned? We did care about your thoughts and feelings; that caring drive us to resigning because we put too much feeling into it. Did you bother to once pause and consider our feelings from all the abuse? Maybe if more people had, this wouldn't have happened. Take It Easy thread was a warning, because like I said there, I walked into Officer Call to Makeda and venomeow crying over words our own members have spilled. I got FURIOUS to say the least yet I was still level headed enough to not just round on everyone to give them a piece of my mind like many of you do to us. THAT is not fair. You really want to know what's ridiculous? You're calling us blind when you aren't willing to uncover your own eyes. I can't remember how many personal attacks I had from you alone! As for not doing the things we did as officers, we did them; the replacements going to need to learn what to do; we are being asked to not do them. Members scream don't judge before you know the whole side of the story, so I shall pitch the very same words to you. The fact that we resigned and still get flame messages like this that only invoke hate, drama and the like, show that no one, and especially you, bothered to listen to anything we said and just want to continue screaming.

VenusFox wrote:
    EDIT: this is my opinion and i have the right to it
    [In a distorted place and time][The knife that stabbed me in the back grants me wings]
    [I keep looking to the sky][In order to flee from the memories]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [The world that expands inside of your arms is][///the last secret garden///]
    [If you've already forgotten me, don't forget...]
    [The things that we once embraced]
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i am not a jerk, i just return the kindness (or lack of) that was shown to me by the majority of the Old guard of nef who care only for themselves

I am sorry people treated you badly. I just thought i should point out a flaw in your reasoning so you can make this a nicer place for all of us.

This is a public forum so if you act the way you do people do think you are a jerk and by your reasoning they should treat you badly. Now you need to return the kindness (or lack of) to pretty much everyone who has come across you. That seems to be where we stand now.

I would advice you to rework your philosphy and try to always be a nice person. That way i think people will treat you better in return and it will be nicer and more fun for everyone.

Hope you will take what i said into consideration.
  • SarahC - Sanctuary
    SarahC - Sanctuary Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You know Venus, now that I'm not an officer, I can finally speak my mind. You hounded on me about never having anything nice to say on the forums, yet look at this post? Did you bother to read the reasons why we resigned? We did care about your thoughts and feelings; that caring drive us to resigning because we put too much feeling into it. Did you bother to once pause and consider our feelings from all the abuse? Maybe if more people had, this wouldn't have happened. Take It Easy thread was a warning, because like I said there, I walked into Officer Call to Makeda and venomeow crying over words our own members have spilled. I got FURIOUS to say the least yet I was still level headed enough to not just round on everyone to give them a piece of my mind like many of you do to us. THAT is not fair. You really want to know what's ridiculous? You're calling us blind when you aren't willing to uncover your own eyes. I can't remember how many personal attacks I had from you alone! As for not doing the things we did as officers, we did them; the replacements going to need to learn what to do; we are being asked to not do them. Members scream don't judge before you know the whole side of the story, so I shall pitch the very same words to you. The fact that we resigned and still get flame messages like this that only invoke hate, drama and the like, show that no one, and especially you, bothered to listen to anything we said and just want to continue screaming.

b:pleased made my day Xoria
    "Anyone wanna doing cube atm?" - Aya
    "I click Release Corpse and it tells me I can't perform this action while dead." -Saveless
    Enelysionb:cute
  • JoHnNyPh - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    I am sorry people treated you badly. I just thought i should point out a flaw in your reasoning so you can make this a nicer place for all of us.

This is a public forum so if you act the way you do people do think you are a jerk and by your reasoning they should treat you badly. Now you need to return the kindness (or lack of) to pretty much everyone who has come across you. That seems to be where we stand now.

I would advice you to rework your philosphy and try to always be a nice person. That way i think people will treat you better in return and it will be nicer and more fun for everyone.

Hope you will take what i said into consideration.

I have considered it, and i respect what you have said. However being a nice person to everyone was what i once was, and unfortunately it gets people trying to walk all over you. I return the lack of kindness mainly to the10-20 nef members who deserve this treatment, i have little to complain about some of the other members. Other factions i have a couple people i wouldn't speak to, but im kind to the majority, unless they give me reasoning not to be. The only time i give zero kindness out is in tW.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Herne had plenty of punctuation in his post...ijs
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary
    Herne_Hunter - Sanctuary Posts: 508 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:shocked should i or should i not post ? LoL. This is for everyonekeep me out of your discussions please. For me most of the stuff written in here is stupid and noobish, doesnt make the least sense to me or to many others. where is the battlefront report, and why is there soo much ****??

I mean seriously get your priorities straight, and the reason why Xoria doesnt attack me is cause we are friends and friends dont pick on each other :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to go back to the time when innocence was Natural, getting high meant, on a swing. Drinking meant lemonade. Dad was the only Hero. Love was Mom's hug. Dad's shoulder was the highest place on earth. Worst enemies were siblings.
    Hurts were Bleeding knees. Broken things were only Toys. Goodbyes meant only till tomorrow!

Life has changed a lot ....

Hasn't it .. ?? ..b:sad
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:shocked should i or should i not post ? LoL. This is for everyonekeep me out of your discussions please. For me most of the stuff written in here is stupid and noobish, doesnt make the least sense to me or to many others. where is the battlefront report, and why is there soo much ****??

I mean seriously get your priorities straight, and the reason why Xoria doesnt attack me is cause we are friends and friends dont pick on each other :P
    Then why does every friend of mine pick on me ? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited March 2010

Because you are a tranny b:cuteb:kiss
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited March 2010

You have friends? :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Because you are a tranny b:cuteb:kiss
    Not anymore im not! I'm a furry barb that hits on aya-ho!

You have friends? :O

Sadly...no b:sad

...Go lose another 100 d orbs! richass D<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Gross trannyface is now a furrball hitting on a non fiery, male without big bossom, BM b:shocked
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Can't help it..once a tranny, always a tranny..btw why doesnt anyone call Lance-**** a tranny ? hes a female now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThaMessiah - Sanctuary
    ThaMessiah - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Orange be hawt though xD
  • Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Its orange because theres no more orange on the map when you guys got there :<

Lancey isn't a tranny cause he still has nice fashion b:dirty
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think Im the only one in Enel who likes the colour /:

Lmao of Mess' Sig
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • ThaMessiah - Sanctuary
    ThaMessiah - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    You would be the oddball o.O
  • Arshen - Sanctuary
    Arshen - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle Wasnt on battlefront for three days.. It took me 30 min to read everything on the last new pages hehe xD

Well wanted to say Good work enely <3 and it was a good and exciting battle outlaw ^^!

Good luck next time, and I hoped we could have fun this week as well :)b:thanks

b:laughb:laugh Let's have fun and play the game as normal people, instead of picking on others and saying unnecessary stuff.
  • Shevanel - Sanctuary
    Shevanel - Sanctuary Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Arsh <3

Leg doin ok?

But picking on people is so fun. Like Mess, the Fail Cleric. Fails at turning me on.
    Koiz - omfg my life is now complete
    Shevanel - haha oh?
    ~~~
    Koiz - i took this massive dump
    Koiz - while listening to im on a boat hahahah
    Shevanel - hahahahaha
    Shevanel - haha
    Shevanel - Oh wow

Certain levels of Boredom..
    ThaMessiah: I'd rather endlessly wack it till I shot a load that hits my ceiling than do a 3-2
  • Arshen - Sanctuary
    Arshen - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    b:chuckle shev <3

lolol, well didnt mean that kind of picking :P teehee but you get the idea b:cute

b:surrender this week will be an interesting week... nef will be one step closer to take over the whole map.. b:sad
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    With the releases of two servers in the last few months do you think its effecting the recruitment/membership of the TW factions in Sanctuary? Just wondering if other guilds are feeling it or its been oh well, the same?
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I think we're all anticipating Nefarious next move.

I think you are the only one that gives a damn about nef b:surrender

But sure... lets predict!

Next week, Nefarious will claim 1 territory from xrandomx nub faction.

Nefarious will also succesfully defend 10~ territories from xrandomx nub faction(s).

TW is so exciting :*(
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...