Taboo, Micheal

Options

Comments

• Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well Taarloor I'm so glad that you are my Ex..You have no idea...lolz. IMO I think you should look after your own Fail Faction Member's instead of being so concerned about what I say and do. it's really sad that one of your 8x Archers was pk'd by a 7x bm Genie ...So loose the focus on me and worry about yours. I'm extremely Happy now so get over it and get over me!b:bye

By "look after your own Fail Faction Member's"(why capital letters? and apostrophe? Can you change a lightbulb?) Are you implying I should have come killed you after you killed my guildy in an effort to divert my attention from you? Coz that makes perfect sense. I think the only "loose focus" here is yours towards the English language. Its fairly apparent everything you post on here is out of touch with reality (no surprise coming from you) and my poking fun at your stupidity is merely a way to pass the time for me at work because the topic of the threads in this forum are so **** lame.

Have fun dragging another man down to your level, lol.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Insanity is defined as repeating the same process and expecting different results.

Kingdom did what CQ did, CQ's leader ****ed off and they all went lowbie killing (AKA when CQ disbanded). Now, you're telling me you didn't see this coming? Seriously, guaranteed, those of you who went to HL from LC were ******** about the same **** a year ago with a different name tag on the accused.

Quit whining, it's getting old, lol.

Focus less on forum trolling, cause it's the same dozen or so people replying, and focus more on not sucking if you want something done.

PS. Ligeia, me and Asparagus agreed you're going to be our favorite super hero when you hit 102.

PPS. I'm used to having control over the content filter, so if you can't figure out what those Astrix's are than reroll boardgames.
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    By "look after your own Fail Faction Member's"(why capital letters? and apostrophe? Can you change a lightbulb?) Are you implying I should have come killed you after you killed my guildy in an effort to divert my attention from you? Coz that makes perfect sense. I think the only "loose focus" here is yours towards the English language. Its fairly apparent everything you post on here is out of touch with reality (no surprise coming from you) and my poking fun at your stupidity is merely a way to pass the time for me at work because the topic of the threads in this forum are so **** lame.

Have fun dragging another man down to your level, lol.
    Taar you are really comical to say the very least........What I mean is maybe if you were more concerned about your members not making you and your faction look like complete idiots (for you I know that impossible) instead of what Pen and I do..maybe your guildies won't be 1 shotted by a genie or fail miserably when it's 3vs 1.

You tried your hardest to bring me down to your lvl but it just didn't work.Your whole issue with me is the fact that you lost to a much better man! Pen treats me with respect ( you might want to google that cuz you have no idea of it's meaning) and love. I treat Pen with respect and love( another word for you to google as well). So Taar again I say to you..get over yourself and finally get over me. You Lost accept it and move on.Your remarried now so focus on her, and focus on getting your members skilled.b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Taar you are really comical to say the very least........What I mean is maybe if you were more concerned about your members not making you and your faction look like complete idiots (for you I know that impossible) instead of what Pen and I do..maybe your guildies won't be 1 shotted by a genie or fail miserably when it's 3vs 1.

You tried your hardest to bring me down to your lvl but it just didn't work.Your whole issue with me is the fact that you lost to a much better man! Pen treats me with respect ( you might want to google that cuz you have no idea of it's meaning) and love. I treat Pen with respect and love( another word for you to google as well). So Taar again I say to you..get over yourself and finally get over me. You Lost accept it and move on.Your remarried now so focus on her, and focus on getting your members skilled.b:bye

*Yawns b:surrender
  • Adagio - Lost City
    Adagio - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    maybe your guildies won't be 1 shotted by a genie

I guess a barb or bm one shoting some AA/LA with TE is pro now? OR really Pro Skillz combo is roar, dragons, TE? L2P please
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I guess a barb or bm one shoting some AA/LA with TE is pro now? OR really Pro Skillz combo is roar, dragons, TE? L2P please
    I actually think so......but I do understand why no one would think so cuz Taarloor does pay people very well to stay on his nutz.As far as me L2P I know my class very well...I know how to not get 1 shotted by a BM, Barb,Wizzie.... as my evasion is fairly decent..(As is an archers).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ibut I do understand why no one would think so cuz Taarloor does pay people very well to stay on his nutz.QUOTE]

Yes, I pay ALL of Harshlands to disagree with you, ITS ALL ME!!!!

oh and BTW, Ur sister told me u pay shetloads to keep ur hubby locked down so dont be a hypocritical mole b:pleased
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Ibut I do understand why no one would think so cuz Taarloor does pay people very well to stay on his nutz.QUOTE]

Yes, I pay ALL of Harshlands to disagree with you, ITS ALL ME!!!!

oh and BTW, Ur sister told me u pay shetloads to keep ur hubby locked down so dont be a hypocritical mole b:pleased

Taar ....What??????? Omg Your a moron truly. Having this discussion with you is like having a battle wits with an unarmed person.....You bore me now.( just as you did when we were married) You may now concider yourself offically dismissed b:bye...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Pooftette - Harshlands
    Pooftette - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    qq i just want to know where mindcrime went.
  • XPENETRATORx - Harshlands
    XPENETRATORx - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    LOL Taarloor, you always used to say that Wylde was a gold digger. Now you are attempting to make it seem as though I am a gold digger. If that is the only argument you have to make others think bad of us, it is indeed sad. I for one do not care how anyone thinks of me, other than Wylde. I truely have a hard time contemplating what keeps you motivated to stay alive at times.. Is it only to belittle others, so that you may feel better about yourself? Or is it that you feel logging into PWI to play this game daily justifies the two mortgages on your cottage that went into your gold account? Seriously, I was wondering this as I read through this post... Please don't feel obligated to respond, as I do not expect a logical answer in the first place... b:chuckle
    Are you sure you can handle it? b:sin[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands;7092022]I actually think so......but I do understand why no one would think so cuz Taarloor does pay people very well to stay on his nutz.As far as me L2P I know my class very well...I know how to not get 1 shotted by a BM, Barb,Wizzie.... as my evasion is fairly decent..(As is an archers).

1. who are u? i mean what faction?
    2. u know your class at lvl 79? wow funny
    3. and u know how not to get 1 sshotted? lool how do u do that? plume shell and guardian light? and what when u dont see the on attacking u?b:shutup
    4. BM =dragon +TE - 1 shot (or 2 if u count genie)
    Barb= perdition - 1 shot
    Wiz = BT -1 shot
    EA? = normal shot? -1shot?
    5. i loled because there are 2 things in there that doesnt fit in 1 post..
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands;7092022]As far as me L2P I know my class very well.as my evasion is fairly decent..(As is an archers).
    lol u have a lot of dex?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1. who are u?

Shes a person that makes really stupid rhymes, as seen below.

"WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPENETRATORx - Harshlands
    XPENETRATORx - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Shes a person that makes really stupid rhymes, as seen below.

Actually I thought of that rhyme, and I got it from a movie called "Short Circuit ll". I changed the words from Vatos Locos to WyldeCleric.. and she liked it.
    Are you sure you can handle it? b:sin[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Actually I thought of that rhyme, and I got it from a movie called "Short Circuit ll". I changed the words from Vatos Locos to WyldeCleric.. and she liked it.

So, she is a person that sports the stupid rhyme, as seen below

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why does this thread have 1,230 views?

BTW I spell Michael Micheal so stfu Q_Q I can't spell good!b:surrender

To WyldeCleric please leave this thread and go do something else with your life you clearly can't handle pvp servers!

PS: Michael (spelled it right) Make Taboo director he seems more smarter then Rayver at kicking people!b:laugh
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Why does this thread have 1,230 views?

BTW I spell Michael Micheal so stfu Q_Q I can't spell good!b:surrender

To WyldeCleric please leave this thread and go do something else with your life you clearly can't handle pvp servers!

PS: Michael (spelled it right) Make Taboo director he seems more smarter then Rayver at kicking people!b:laugh

I handle PvP servers just fine ty! I can and will post to any thread I choose..Don't like it Dustin...Don't read my posts..and go do something else with YOUR life...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I handle PvP servers just fine ty! I can and will post to any thread I choose..Don't like it Dustin...Don't read my posts..and go do something else with YOUR life...b:bye

I don't think you can handle them! I didn't read your post though what I read is Q_Q. I have lots of other things to do with my life then just this game, I can name a few if you like, would you like me to name some of them for you?
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1. who are u? i mean what faction?
    2. u know your class at lvl 79? wow funny
    3. and u know how not to get 1 sshotted? lool how do u do that? plume shell and guardian light? and what when u dont see the on attacking u?b:shutup
    4. BM =dragon +TE - 1 shot (or 2 if u count genie)
    Barb= perdition - 1 shot
    Wiz = BT -1 shot
    EA? = normal shot? -1shot?
    5. i loled because there are 2 things in there that doesnt fit in 1 post..

lol u have a lot of dex?

1. I am Prodigy
    2.Yes I know my class well, I read the Clerics forums daily,talk to higher lvl'd Clerics every chance I get, I also watch YouTube Videos of Clerics.
    3.Yes I do know how to not get one shotted....My Build is such that I can take a little more damage than some Arcanes.
    4. Just the other day..A Barb and Wizzie from an 80+ faction tryed to Pk my hubby and I while AoE grinding...I took 4 or 5 hits from the Barb( yes he got me in the end but not 1 shot) went back and took 3-4 shots from Wizzie ( yes again I did die but not by being 1 shotted). Of course, I know I am a 1 shot to high Lvl'd, but for same lvl'd or a few lvls higher I can and do hold my own.
    5. Yes, I do have some dex...enough for a little higher evasion than I should have as an Arcane Cleric.
    6. I also have great armor and weapon, Good resists and decent damage.
    7. So does that answer your questions?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't think you can handle them! I didn't read your post though what I read is Q_Q. I have lots of other things to do with my life then just this game, I can name a few if you like, would you like me to name some of them for you?

No Thanks cuz your opinion really matters none to me. I have my own things to do..Like to post things just to make you read them..and you know you will..lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    2.Yes I know my class well, I read the Clerics forums daily,talk to higher lvl'd Clerics every chance I get, I also watch YouTube Videos of Clerics.

Wow, you really got your tryface on don't you? Game is so serious dude.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Wow, you really got your tryface on don't you? Game is so serious dude.

First of all I'm not a dude.Secondly I enjoying playing PWI and very much enjoy playing a Cleric so why be the best Cleric I can be? I have been in many squads with fail Clerics as we all have..I just prefer to not be one of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    First of all I'm not a dude.Secondly I enjoying playing PWI and very much enjoy playing a Cleric so why be the best Cleric I can be? I have been in many squads with fail Clerics as we all have..I just prefer to not be one of them.

Shutup. Your a dude.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Shutup. Your a dude.

stfu..your a moron
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    stfu..your a moron

And your a dude.b:cute
    edited March 2010
    Options
    And your a dude.b:cute
    and your still a moron...Think what you like but there are ppl on HL that know the truth that... I'm 100 %female.Maybe your not familiar with females.....Just Mary Palm and her 5 sisters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I am a jelly doughnut b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    and i'm popping in to say hi.