Taboo, Micheal

Options
Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
You guys need some help controlling your guild? I have never saw so many 3x getting killed by your guild but also dealing ****ty damage to them!b:laugh
pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
Post edited by Dustins_ALT - Harshlands on

Comments

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You guys need some help controlling your guild? I have never saw so many 3x getting killed by your guild but also dealing ****ty damage to them!b:laugh

ye KD seems to have alot of players that loves lowbies, its like old ppl that go after young girlsb:laugh
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ye KD seems to have alot of players that loves lowbies, its like old ppl that go after young girlsb:laugh

LOL good one
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The title implies that i have any say in rpk issues, if i had a Kick button, KD would be a much different guild ;p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    The title implies that i have any say in rpk issues, if i had a Kick button, KD would be a much different guild ;p

b:victory

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Dustin is still tryna be cool, good try kid b:victory

P.S. OMG i luv our icon
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    if i had a Kick button, KD would be a much different guild ;p
    That event would be later remembered as "Taboo rage" ;)
    Packs World International
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    That event would be later remembered as "Taboo rage" ;)

lol, i wouldnt go that far, certainly we would be down to about 130 members tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Who is this Micheal you speak of?
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Asparagus, go hit 90 already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't even play this game anymore, but nice try. You, on the other hand, should go hit 102 already.
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

If i was Michael i would eather give u director or kick the trouble makers in kd. i dont see how he can just sit back and watch his guild break the rules. b:surrender some people i just don't understand

@ Dustin, i don't think 9X try to do good dmg to 3X, it dosn't take much to kill them so why debuff and atack them when as a wiz u can walk up and smack them to death?
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    i Don't Even Play This Game Anymore, But Nice Try. You, On The Other Hand, Should Go Hit 102 Already.

Thank You.
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Here's what I can't figure out......KD says they are non-rpk but if you look at thier members..alot are blood red....How did this happen?...Did the PWI Gremlins sneak in while they were off or maybe it was done during a maintence?...Of Course Not! They got that way By RPK! KD however, is not the only guild out there that says they are NoN Rpk and have members Blood Red, members who PK.Just like KD is not the only Guild to have member who try to scam other players. In my opinion people are calling out KD now cuz of the New Leadership ( I have heard players say that KD is falling apart, that KD is not the PowerHouse it once was) and also because of people want a changed TW Map. For as long as I've played this game..KD has always held most of the map. A PowerHouse? You Betcha! Still are. I have a few long time friends in KD ( some are Blood Red) and they say they enjoy Being in KD, but they also say it's a little confusing with the KOS,FTK Policy. I personally have been in squads with KD and have been PK'd but that's life on a PVP server...IMO People need to back off KD and if they don't like KD having so many lands,Build a Good strong Guild or Join One to Change the color on the map. This issue ok KD RPKING or not is so old and tiresome...Find something New to ***** about or just STFU entirely!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Here's what I can't figure out......KD says they are non-rpk but if you look at thier members..alot are blood red....How did this happen?...Did the PWI Gremlins sneak in while they were off or maybe it was done during a maintence?...Of Course Not! They got that way By RPK! KD however, is not the only guild out there that says they are NoN Rpk and have members Blood Red, members who PK.Just like KD is not the only Guild to have member who try to scam other players. In my opinion people are calling out KD now cuz of the New Leadership ( I have heard players say that KD is falling apart, that KD is not the PowerHouse it once was) and also because of people want a changed TW Map. For as long as I've played this game..KD has always held most of the map. A PowerHouse? You Betcha! Still are. I have a few long time friends in KD ( some are Blood Red) and they say they enjoy Being in KD, but they also say it's a little confusing with the KOS,FTK Policy. I personally have been in squads with KD and have been PK'd but that's life on a PVP server...IMO People need to back off KD and if they don't like KD having so many lands,Build a Good strong Guild or Join One to Change the color on the map. This issue ok KD RPKING or not is so old and tiresome...Find something New to ***** about or just STFU entirely!

Damn, you seriously that mad/depressed at the same time about your "family" being talked about? Criticism will always be permitted whether you like it or not. Cheer up Emo kid.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/chris-crocker-cries.jpg

LEAVE KINGDOM ALONE! :(:(:(:(
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Damn, you seriously that mad/depressed at the same time about your "family" being talked about? Criticism will always be permitted whether you like it or not. Cheer up Emo kid.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/chris-crocker-cries.jpg

LEAVE KINGDOM ALONE! :(:(:(:(

Hey Flanders..Had you bothered to look at my LVL you would have seen I'm not in KD..lolz I'm so tired of hearing this subject on KD RPK or NOT. It's totaly rediculous at this point of it. If all people can do is repeatedly start threads complaining about it they need to STFU! Maybe you should really read posts before commenting about them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Uhh I've been blood red plenty of times before and I never RPK. It's not very hard when you get into big PK battles to gain some hours. Sometimes people get killed before they can even reach you.

Plus KD has so many KoS and FTK that I could just go out and get 200 hours right now killing any white named KoS I saw.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Hey Flanders..Had you bothered to look at my LVL you would have seen I'm not in KD..lolz I'm so tired of hearing this subject on KD RPK or NOT. It's totaly rediculous at this point of it. If all people can do is repeatedly start threads complaining about it they need to STFU! Maybe you should really read posts before commenting about them.

Ever heard of alts? Or you don't have to be in it to be apart of them? You should really let go of their pea sized testicles and just get over it. Skeet skeet skeet.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Here's what I can't figure out......KD says they are non-rpk but if you look at thier members..alot are blood red....How did this happen?...Did the PWI Gremlins sneak in while they were off or maybe it was done during a maintence?...Of Course Not! They got that way By RPK!

This makes no sense. I had 20 something hours the other day because I was killing white named KoS. But apparently being red named automatically means you rpk.

I agree with Tabby on one thing though, if I had a kick button, the guild would look very different. I heard a while back that RedBetty got kicked from Kylin for pking. A 10x veno, who if I say so myself, was one of their better ones. Got kicked just because of rpking?
    Damn. I tip my hat to you Kylin, I WISH Kingdom kicked more people who obviously have no care for the rules.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Taarloor - Harshlands
    Taarloor - Harshlands Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sufice to say you'd need alot of WyldeCleric's to change a lightbulb. b:pleased

P.S. Ex-Bish dissin FTW
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I WISH Kingdom had enough active players to kick people
    Fix'd, 10 characters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Yaoshi - Harshlands
    Yaoshi - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

+1 b:dirty
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sufice to say you'd need alot of WyldeCleric's to change a lightbulb. b:pleased

P.S. Ex-Bish dissin FTW
    Well Taarloor I'm so glad that you are my Ex..You have no idea...lolz. IMO I think you should look after your own Fail Faction Member's instead of being so concerned about what I say and do. it's really sad that one of your 8x Archers was pk'd by a 7x bm Genie ...So loose the focus on me and worry about yours. I'm extremely Happy now so get over it and get over me!b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2010
    Options
    Ever heard of alts? Or you don't have to be in it to be apart of them? You should really let go of their pea sized testicles and just get over it. Skeet skeet skeet.
    I do have 2 alts besides this one..None of which are in KD..All I'm saying is... It's a PvP server So get over it...find something else to bish about!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AngelicArrow - Harshlands
    AngelicArrow - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I do have 2 alts besides this one..None of which are in KD..All I'm saying is... It's a PvP server So get over it...find something else to bish about!

I dont think people really care about rpk, its more of people dislike how KD says they dont rpk, but then you see them killing 3x at HT. Then when it is complained about on the KD forum, the posters are flamed, insulted, and the tread is locked.
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I am so horribly sorry for the 5 out of the 300+ members that have been in KD in the past two weeks. I feel terrible for all of you that have been RPK'd once and hope that you can find the strength to live through another day. My deepest regrets goes out to you and the countless....seconds...of time you must have wasted flying back to where you were. We are truly RPK, amongst the worst of the worst. KD is just pure evil, and everyday I pray in hopes that I can be forgiven for staying in such an abomination.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I am so horribly sorry for the 5 out of the 300+ members that have been in KD in the past two weeks. I feel terrible for all of you that have been RPK'd once and hope that you can find the strength to live through another day. My deepest regrets goes out to you and the countless....seconds...of time you must have wasted flying back to where you were. We are truly RPK, amongst the worst of the worst. KD is just pure evil, and everyday I pray in hopes that I can be forgiven for staying in such an abomination.

Amen
    Stop trying to act cool hiding the fact that kd is an rpk faction

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options

pretty ovious that you don't care that your guild rpks when it clames to not rpk.
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I dont think people really care about rpk, its more of people dislike how KD says they dont rpk, but then you see them killing 3x at HT. Then when it is complained about on the KD forum, the posters are flamed, insulted, and the tread is locked.

I understand that. However, How many other Guilds say the same thing? From what I learned yesterday quite a few of the ones who RPK have left KD anyway but there will always be those who don't follow the rule.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2010
    Options
    I understand that. However, How many other Guilds say the same thing? From what I learned yesterday quite a few of the ones who RPK have left KD anyway but there will always be those who don't follow the rule.

Yes, you are right there will alwase be people who don't follow the rules, but most guilds punish these people by kicking them after repeated offences. kd does not
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options

You're biitching about others biitching about RPK....o' the irony!