Options
13»

Comments

• Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    1. I am Prodigy
    2.Yes I know my class well, I read the Clerics forums daily,talk to higher lvl'd Clerics every chance I get, I also watch YouTube Videos of Clerics. Sorry to be mean but experience is the only way to go to know your class. until i get all my skills i wont be knowing my class fully
    3.Yes I do know how to not get one shotted....My Build is such that I can take a little more damage than some Arcanes. does that mean u have def shards ? and u are vit build healing 500hp per iroheart??
    4. Just the other day..A Barb and Wizzie from an 80+ faction tryed to Pk my hubby and I while AoE grinding...I took 4 or 5 hits from the Barb( yes he got me in the end but not 1 shot) went back and took 3-4 shots from Wizzie ( yes again I did die but not by being 1 shotted). Of course, I know I am a 1 shot to high Lvl'd, but for same lvl'd or a few lvls higher I can and do hold my own. clerics and mages are the hardest to kill if they are aware of danger. and a barb deals low damage so dont think it was because you have an awesome build
    5. Yes, I do have some dex...enough for a little higher evasion than I should have as an Arcane Cleric. Ok this just made my day.. cleric doesnt need evasioin.. they need phys def.. thats all..
    6. I also have great armor and weapon, Good resists and decent damage.
    7. So does that answer your questions? Yes u need more experience to be able to say u know your class. i heard so many people say that they knew there class and never improve cause their egos were that high.

thatttttttsss alllllllllllll
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I lol'd at having dex stated for evasion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I lol'd at having dex stated for evasion.

my cleric was only 96 on LC .. just listen to the 101 cleric here
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wiingfang - Harshlands
    Wiingfang - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    b:victory

b:bye
  • WyldeCleric - Harshlands
    WyldeCleric - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    thatttttttsss alllllllllllll

Dark I don't believe I ever said I fully know my class. I belive I said I know my class fairly well. I just turned 80 and have alot to learn yet....I know this and look forward to it.I do try to do whatever I can to have a decent Cleric, as stated before.I do like having a bit of dex for range because of what Pen and I do. The Build I have serves us very well. It was not just adding point anywhere, but rather carefully thought out, with our plan as to what we wanted to be able to accomplish.We succeed very well, My healz are good and strong. My skillz are good as well. I can heal Pen while taking a few shots to keep him alive and so he can react. Reguardless of what you have read here about me...I truly only want to be the best Cleric I can be..simple.

When I used to play my BM..I was in alot of squads , as we all are, and had witnessed more squad wipes than I care to.........greatly due to fail Cleric. That's why I decided to roll one to begin with. Even though most replies to my post are venomous in nature I try to take something from them and learn.

So all I can say is Keep replying....b:byeb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WyldeCleric Kick Your ****
    WyldeCleric Kick Your Face
    WyldeCleric kick Your Ballz Into OuterSpace b:bye

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ^ please ban that crazy bish plez!b:thanks
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Acrelar - Harshlands
    Acrelar - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    well, to be the best cleric you can possibly be there's two components. First the amount of time you spend learning the classes strength's and weaknesses and then the most effective build that will help you on that. While every build has pros and cons, stating dex increases your ranged damage with bows, your evasion and your critical hit rate.
    So the pro on stating dex would be higher evasion and higher crit for a cleric since the ranged damage doesn't affect us. Now looking at the magic stat, it increases your manapool (good for plumeshell when you're not mp charmed), increases your manaregen (kinda useless imo) and increases your magic damage. Vitality increases your hp, your physical and your magical defense, so your survivability.

Assuming the reason you went for dex was increased offensive power, you should have gone with magic since it also increases your heals.

If you went for it cause of the evasion for defensive reasons you're better off with vitality, cause let's face it, you don't have enough evasion to matter anyways when everyone runs around with misty forest, mastadon's or lunar rings. If you actually have a high enough evasion to reliably evade people's attacks you could have aswell tanked it with the same amount of vitality.

You say you read the clericforums? I'm glad I don't. If people there approve these kind of builds, something is wrong with the clericcommunity there. Dex on a cleric is bad no matter how you turn it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig made by Scarlet
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Acrelar is one of the toughest cleric to kill.. although i think his weapon looks stupid on a cleric(patakab:spit ) he has more phys def than me i think and he is arcane with phys def shards and he is good in pvp and pve. i rage when i see my damage on him is nearly half the damage i deal on another cleric... everytime i fight acrelar i pray the pw gods that my bow purges him so i can kill him fasterb:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WyldeCleric just play ur class however u want to play it. If everyone had the exact same build the whole game would be boring as hell. Even if your the best damn player period, people will still say you fail and suck and are actually convinced of that. I get haterade everyday from almost all the KOS etc on the server about my build and play style; sometimes within my own faction. It's your character not anyone else's, be different that's what make u noticeble b:cute.

If your enemies hate you and are annoyed by you, must be doing something right b:mischievous
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Loner - Harshlands
    Loner - Harshlands Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    WyldeCleric just play ur class however u want to play it. If everyone had the exact same build the whole game would be boring as hell. Even if your the best damn player period, people will still say you fail and suck and are actually convinced of that. I get haterade everyday from almost all the KOS etc on the server about my build and play style; sometimes within my own faction. It's your character not anyone else's, be different that's what make u noticeble b:cute.

If your enemies hate you and are annoyed by you, must be doing something right b:mischievous

we are not annoyed by u.. u laugh at u.. thats allb:laughb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    ^ please ban that crazy bish plez!b:thanks[/QUOTE
    Dustin....b:shutupb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To My Wonderful Husband...xPENETRATORx I Love you Babes..Thank You for an awesome Signature!b:kiss
    edited March 2010
    Options

Legendadry.....I do just that....I play my Cleric as I choose to but I always listen to higher lvl'd people...and take what they say into concideration..sometimes I change my mind and sometimes I don't. A closed mind is an empty mind imo. Haterade can be bitter but also sweet at times...

Alot hate me on HL but that's ok because when I turn off my computer the haters all go away and life goes on..b:chuckle b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kdguy - Harshlands
    Kdguy - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dex cleric please gtfo
    almost as bad as that str mage chox
    edited March 2010
    Options
    dex cleric please gtfo
    almost as bad as that str mage chox
    I never said I was a Dex Cleric..I said I have a little Dex. It works for what I need to do. Your the example of what happens when I turn of my computer b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2010
    Options
    we are not annoyed by u.. u laugh at u.. thats allb:laughb:bye

when do i ever see you besides TWb:puzzled
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options

lol its funny how I have never seen u besides tw either, no flame intended :P
    edited March 2010
    Options
    unless you have zulu/KY/Evoke over ur head really doesnt matter b:bye
  • PrettyKittys - Harshlands
    PrettyKittys - Harshlands Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Asparagus, go hit 90 already.

He's kind of offline in **** always, Go and be online Aspa
    I'm a space-bound rocketship and your heart's the moon

A Proud Member Of: ****
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    unless you have zulu/KY/Evoke over ur head really doesnt matter b:bye

I do, thats why its funny how much u talk and your actions cant back up your words ;) no flame intended!b:laugh
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options

My dearest friend i am maybe the one who pvp the more in kylin.. if u dont see me in pvp its because you are never there.. ask anyone that actually pks.. i'm pking everyday silverpool, west gate , hidden orchid... anyways i never see a kd except when u guys decides to form a party michael, ligeia, jugg, michael, etc... only 10x pks in kdb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Options
    My dearest friend i am maybe the one who pvp the more in kylin.. if u dont see me in pvp its because you are never there.. ask anyone that actually pks.. i'm pking everyday silverpool, west gate , hidden orchid... anyways i never see a kd except when u guys decides to form a party michael, ligeia, jugg, michael, etc... only 10x pks in kdb:bye

rofl XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

lmao fail fate, when 1 KD kills 1 or 2 Kylin you guys call for more back up and same goes for zulu. yet when that back up is called i never see u b:question

Last week I know for a fact i killed 1 KY then 6 show up(Xuxu,thailer,Riga,Cleon,Limit,some other zerg officer) all for 1 BM? lol lmao

I never hear on vent nor see in faction chat "Dark_Fate is here". The only time i ever see you actually in the world outside of safe is doing WB's, and even then guess whose the first to go down :P

This is how PvP on harsh goes :P

1-2 KD roll 1 Zulu or KY. That 1 zulu or KY QQ's for back up. 5-6 KY or/both Zulu show up against 1-2 KD.

Now one possible out come is: Those 5-6 KY and Zulu roll the 1-2 KD, and then KY and Zulu will talk trash in common or WC.
    Possible out come #2: those 1-2 KD roll or kill 1/2 of the 5-6 KY and Zulu. KY+Zulu will then call for more people. so it will then be 1-2 against 9 or 10. Possibly the 1-2 KD might get 1 person to come and help them. so 3vs. 9-10.

You guys Zerg much?
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    rofl XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

lmao fail fate, when 1 KD kills 1 or 2 Kylin you guys call for more back up and same goes for zulu. yet when that back up is called i never see u b:question

Last week I know for a fact i killed 1 KY then 6 show up(Xuxu,thailer,Riga,Cleon,Limit) all for 1 BM? lol lmao

I never hear on vent nor see in faction chat "Dark_Fate is here". The only time i ever see you actually in the world outside of safe is doing WB's, and even then guess whose the first to go down :P

This is how PvP on harsh goes :P

1-2 KD roll 1 Zulu or KY. That 1 zulu or KY QQ's for back up. 5-6 KY or/both Zulu show up against 1-2 KD.

Now one possible out come is: Those 5-6 KY and Zulu roll the 1-2 KD, and then KY and Zulu will talk trash in common or WC.
    Possible out come #2: those 1-2 KD roll or kill 1/2 of the 5-6 KY and Zulu. KY+Zulu will then call for more people. so it will then be 1-2 against 9 or 10. Possibly the 1-2 KD might get 1 person to come and help them. so 3vs. 9-10.

You guys Zerg much?

I dont know where that zerg much came from but I do know that u have no idea of what u jus posted.
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I dont know where that zerg much came from but I do know that u have no idea of what u jus posted.

*hands paimage glasses to read better*

Idk what faction ur in never seen u on server really, not even in TW. I wonder how much KY or Zulu pays you to suck up to them. and if ur in evoke that explains everything about u =/.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Options
    *hands paimage glasses to read better*

Idk what faction ur in never seen u on server really, not even in TW. I wonder how much KY or Zulu pays you to suck up to them. and if ur in evoke that explains everything about u =/.

in PVP its obvious why u hav never seen me cuz you never pvp, in TW u hav never seen me cuz I hav never been in a TW with KD with my mage, although I hav done it for 4 months now with my barb.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Funny thing: ever since I joined Kylin I had a lot of nice fights vs Zulu or other factions, sometimes 1vs1, sometimes mass pvp. But the only fights I had with KD was killing afk players at WQ volumes.

Zulu is better than KD because when outnumbered, they call for backup and backup actually shows up, sometimes ending in fun (but short) PvP action.

KD never calls for backup, they only cry about being "zerged" and leave.

Which faction is better: the one which always has a lot of players ready to PvP or the one where PvPing players are minority and always have to fight outnumbered by enemy? Think about it.

Ps. Funny thought: if you want 1vs1 - try chess. "MMO" stands for "massive multiplayer only" b:chuckle
    Packs World International
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    We have an unwritten rule in KD which involves not asking for back up when its an even fight. Just yesterday on vent i heard there was pvp, but when i asked it was 4 v 4, so i sat out....5 minutes later it was the same 4 KD, but 7-8 KoS members. Also, when you see a 1 v 1 you let it finish, dont poke your **** in the middle of it and ruin all the fun. As Khan would say, you all have no honor! Im really sick of people asking me for 1 v 1s, and then a minute into the fight some random nubs come and gank me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TreySongz - Harshlands
    TreySongz - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    You guys need some help controlling your guild? I have never saw so many 3x getting killed by your guild but also dealing ****ty damage to them!b:laugh

Because damage is based off of skill and not how much you cash shop.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Because damage is based off of skill and not how much you cash shop.

Some of Kd's members seem to lack skill then Q_Q.
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T