To Michael..

Comments

• Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    KD doesnt admitt to being RPK for the same reason KY doesnt admit they have much better gear and are not underdogs.....its all a mystery to me.

well, idk if we have better gear then kd, but we are not underdogs, seeing how we can beat u in a 1v1 tw with 4v4 cats :D (HOW DID I MISS THAT TW??? DAMN YOU SCHOOL), just give ky time to take some land, 1 land a week isn't much, going to take a while.

If you spent as much time improveing your guild as you do on the forums taboo, kd would easly have the entire map red by now.
    Edit: and smartly give the gear/mats out to people that are loyal to the guild, and arn't just high lvls XD
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    sorry, ive tried, but my effort alone cant make a guild in the fight for, "best guild on the server" status, all that it needs to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol, so you kill random people so assassins can't get the jump on you? how does that work? assassins can just turn invisable, while you are everyone around, and still get the jump on you, other random people does not make it so you can see assassins btw

all you are doing is making yourself look stupid comeing up with excuses to rpk...
    You're twisting my words and exaggerating; Vivre understands it as I meant it.

I compiled a list of all the people who received guild resources from Kingdom and subsequently left. It's on the Kingdom forum, so just ask someone in Kylin with access if you're interested. The short version is that about 20% of the Dragon Orbs, 50% of the G9's and 75% of the Chrono Pages obtained with guild funds or guild efforts have wandered off. The problem here is that, if only people completely loyal to the guild were given things, no one would get anything. Somewhat unrelated, some high-level Kingdom members have gone as far as to call 200 free Dragon Orbs 'useless,' which highlights another aspect of the problems with the hand-out system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The thread about 200 free Dragon Orbs being useless boggled my mind almost as much as the thread about always going to TWs uncharmed. And oh wait...it was the same person.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Dear Harshlands,

KD has members that RPK. Who the **** cares?

Sincerely,

NukesRUs

idk in what faction u are but everyone writing in here and many more cares?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    idk in what faction u are but everyone writing in here and many more cares?

Why would you care?

Will it ever change anything? No.

The only thing anyone does by ******** about KD RPKing is make themselves look like a gigantic QQer.

You're all so hung up on what KD says, you're not looking at what they do.

What they do is RPK, so whether or not you like it or they admit it, they're an RPK faction.

How hard is it?
    edited February 2010
    The short version is that about 20% of the Dragon Orbs, 50% of the G9's and 75% of the Chrono Pages obtained with guild funds or guild efforts have wandered off. The problem here is that, if only people completely loyal to the guild were given things, no one would get anything. Somewhat unrelated, some high-level Kingdom members have gone as far as to call 200 free Dragon Orbs 'useless,' which highlights another aspect of the problems with the hand-out system.

well what i mean is jus tdon't give stuff to people becaue they are high lvl and in kd, give it to people who show promise and try to help when u ask them. and im sure you have people that are loyal to kd... every guild has people loyal to it.... and also by loyal i mean people who show up to tw almost every week

and who thinks 200 dragon orbs is useless??? eather that persons a moron or puts thousands of dollors into the game

Edit: i understand what u ment in your post how its best to kill them befor ethey get the jump on you, but your still (were?) in a non-rpk guild, so i don't take excuses about you rpking
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    There is never a right answer as to who to give things to. If you only give it to the loyal people, there will be a lot of ****ty players getting a lot of free stuff. If you only give to the highest levels, you again have the potential of giving free stuff to ****ty players. You also could potentially be rewarding people who do nothing for the guild except level on their own. You also could be giving stuff to people who will soon leave. If you specify one type of player that will get rewards, all the other types will get pissed and leave. There is no right answer.

We've had a string of ****ty unloyal recruits who are rapidly all joining Zulu. Once we get all the trash out and rebuild we will be back to where we were three weeks ago when we were slaughtering KY in 45 minutes with our +3 or less gear.

Everything goes in cycles. We've had very poor attendance as of late because of all the players leaving for Zulu, and not recruiting fast enough. We've stepped up our recruiting, so that shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Then again, the same could have been happening to KY about a month ago when we were winning easily.

IMO the answer is to kick all the trash and rebuild, but that will result in a lot of lost land short term, and most people in the guild aren't willing to accept that.
    edited February 2010
    well i don't mean to give all the stuff to just one group, but if you need to give gx's or farm gear for one person, i would rather farm gear for the 90 who comes to most of the tws and helps sometimes in guild, then the lvl 101 that just hh's when he gets most of the stuff and dosn't bother helping the guild much or only comeing to tw when he feels like it.

With just 80some people in kd online during tw... thats sad... probally 50+ of your people online don't even try to tw, and your a tw guild, y keep them? And i would do what you said, kick all the trash in your guild and recrut others that show more promise.

"slaughtering KY in 45 minutes with our +3 or less gear."
    im sure lots in ky had +3 and less gear, and lots in kd had higher then +3 gear, and ky too... i hate this arguement that people bring up
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    As it is in fb29.
    But deliver us from Hell
  • Kdguy - Harshlands
    Kdguy - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    KD doesnt admitt to being RPK for the same reason KY doesnt admit they have much better gear and are not underdogs.....its all a mystery to me.

lol been trolling forums for long time. not once did KY deny they had better gear. nor did KD deny RPKing. doesnt matter both of them are bad
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol been trolling forums for long time. not once did KY deny they had better gear. nor did KD deny RPKing. doesnt matter both of them are bad

Funny, i dont see the word deny anywhere in my post that you quoted.....If your the new troll on the block, im very disappointed....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ron Paul told me to tell you all that he thinks you're a bunch of fa.ggots and need to shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
  • LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands
    LadyTsukiyo - Harshlands Posts: 140 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    That's basically all of Harshlands, so might aswell go RPK.

I don't see how that's all of Harshlands. Not ever small guild wants to go against KD in TW. I sure as hell don't want to.

Futhermore I have not really been attack by a KD member. I've been attacked by KY members in the past, either I was red or not. I don't remember cause it was months ago xD. However KD has helped me a few times in the past.

If I remember correctly, KY also has an issue with it's members rpking while they are non-rpk as well. It happens to every non-rpk faction. There is always going to be that one rogue member.
    "If God gives you lemons, then get a new God"-Powerthirst
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't see how that's all of Harshlands. Not ever small guild wants to go against KD in TW. I sure as hell don't want to.

Futhermore I have not really been attack by a KD member. I've been attacked by KY members in the past, either I was red or not. I don't remember cause it was months ago xD. However KD has helped me a few times in the past.

If I remember correctly, KY also has an issue with it's members rpking while they are non-rpk as well. It happens to every non-rpk faction. There is always going to be that one rogue member.

The difference is that KY doesnt have any lowbie farmers and the ppl rpked either did it on mistake or with a very good reason unlike alot of the KD members that have been reported by other ppl to rpk. Other difference is that KY always does sumthing about the members that rpk unlike KD that most of the times jus bash the ppl that go post SS at their forums even when the SS r obvious; for that reason there is no wonder why KD has so many kos and I find it funny how sum of them r coming with KY is trying to look innocent when they are the ones that make ppl hate on em for the most stupid reasons.
    With that said, u cant say KY has an issue with its members rpking cuz u would b lying to yourself and to the ppl that read the forums.
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have been RPK'd more by KD while we were on thier suppossed safe list (yes I know we r FTK/Kos this week, I am talking about before) than I ever was while we were on KY KOS.

Just a funny thing to me
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Random thought:

This new forum skin is god awful.
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Random thought:

This new forum skin is god awful.

for once I agree with KD
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I have been RPK'd more by KD while we were on thier suppossed safe list (yes I know we r FTK/Kos this week, I am talking about before) than I ever was while we were on KY KOS.

Just a funny thing to me

Maybe because you are dumb? where is ur warsoul weap already?
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010

Just a funny thing to me

KY kos, since when?
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    KY kos, since when?

long time ago back when i was 6x
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    Maybe because you are dumb? where is ur warsoul weap already?

They took Anni pack away b:cry QQb:cry
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    why do you all care about Rpk anyway really? Players 71+ do GV until they get to 85 then do FC runs till 95 usually and then do Delta mostly at 95+. How can you really KoS rpk people above those levels? I rarely see players out grinding and questing anymore. Across most serveres in PWI players organize their own PvP. Our's is at West Gate, Silve Pool, and Hidden Orchid. The only way you can really **** someone of w/ pking is in 3rd past maybe OHT or during WB's.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    why do you all care about Rpk anyway really? Players 71+ do GV until they get to 85 then do FC runs till 95 usually and then do Delta mostly at 95+. How can you really KoS rpk people above those levels? I rarely see players out grinding and questing anymore. Across most serveres in PWI players organize their own PvP. Our's is at West Gate, Silve Pool, and Hidden Orchid. The only way you can really **** someone of w/ pking is in 3rd past maybe OHT or during WB's.

Would be nice to organize pvp competitions to see whos really the best at group and solo pvp; also to have sum fun ofc hehe
  • Malilizi - Harshlands
    Malilizi - Harshlands Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    well i don't mean to give all the stuff to just one group, but if you need to give gx's or farm gear for one person, i would rather farm gear for the 90 who comes to most of the tws and helps sometimes in guild, then the lvl 101 that just hh's when he gets most of the stuff and dosn't bother helping the guild much or only comeing to tw when he feels like it.

Since I'm the one who keeps the spreadsheets for the guild and hands out a lot of the **** I'd like to talk about WHY this doesn't quite work.

First of all, you're implying that we hand out things to people who don't help. However, this is no where near the case. I keep attendance spreadsheets and people only receive things if they have high attendance. So if someone comes to CoA five times and someone comes four, then I am most likely going to give a ring to the person who has come five times. Sometimes attendance will be ignored if someone with lower attendance can make better use out of the item. For example I'd give the ring to an archer with 4 attendance before I gave it to a cleric with 5. (In fact I'd NEVER give it to a cleric unless there were no options left. Awful cleric ring.)

As for only handing things out to people who are loyal, that is a very tough thing to do. Determining someone's loyalty is quite difficult and we have given things to members who have been in the guild for months and SEEMED like they were loyal and cared only to have them leave a few days later.
  • YumYumNoodle - Harshlands
    YumYumNoodle - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    hummmm.. i wonder what ever happen to that barb from KD who was in the SS..... HeroLc ..b:question
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    NUUUUUUUUUU, 7x's are taking shots at me now, whatever shall i do? QQ.

You shall bow before me, just like you did 11 months ago that one time.
    :)!
    Wonhalt
  • Radin - Harshlands
    Radin - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yes ppl frm KD r begining 2 RPK killing noobs at silver but its getting fun that way KD RPK now lets change this boring server 2 its former glory
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    i heard kd is farming hh70 for their new members nowb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Radin - Harshlands
    Radin - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    u sure it was HH70 i thought it was HH60 b:question
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited March 2010