To Michael..

Options
YumYumNoodle - Harshlands
YumYumNoodle - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
Just wondering did u KD guys chang to RPK.... Getting pked on pvp sever is no big deal, but getting pked by so called " Non-RPK" power house is , well different story.. so if u do change to RPK... let us know, so i can watch my butt form u guys while grinding...

here.... http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5265/pwi1.jpg

maybe he was bored.. or maybe he doesnt fit in with other RPK guild.. either way, the before Leadersssss of KD didnt do anything about it when that happen ( except Icon )..... so i am hoping. new leader as KD, U might be able to do something....

Peace.....
Post edited by YumYumNoodle - Harshlands on

Comments

• Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Small SS is small...

b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • YumYumNoodle - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol yea.... messed up.. but got it fixed..
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol i dont think michael even look at the ss in kd forum, why would he bother with harshlandsb:surrender
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    KD has been RPKing since the start of the server, even though they always claimed otherwise.

I could name a few long time members that do/did, but i'll refrain. b:chuckle
  • YumYumNoodle - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    all i am saying is, if u RPK, just say so.. that aint nothing wrong with that...
    what is wrong is hiding behind so called " Non-RPK" tag and some of ur member trying to test out their dmg on lowbies caz maybe they cant deal with real PK.. either case....come out of the Closet...

oh I aint Kyling member and know anyone in Kylin... but their leader take action when their member caught rpking... i guess in KD, Leadership is just a another fancy name that cant do jack...
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Kingdom is a non-rpk faction.

As with every guild, we sometimes have trouble with a rogue member rpking, and I can't stress enough that these are isolated incidents. Kingdom does not support rpking within the guild, and if you get rpked, we encourage you to take a SS and post it on the Kingdom forums under Public Screenshots.

I apologize for any inconvenience then that may have come from being pked.

www.pwkingdom.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Kingdom does not support rpking within the guild, and if you get rpked, we encourage you to take a SS and post it on the Kingdom forums under Public Screenshots.

I apologize for any inconvenience then that may have come from being pked.

www.pwkingdom.com

Who cares lol. 1. Boohoo, RPK z0mg...end of the world. 2. Encouraging to take an SS and post it on your forums = "we KD will just laugh and say it was an accident or you attacked me/us first" blah blah blah. 3. Skeet skeet skeet.
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    KD has been RPKing since the start of the server, even though they always claimed otherwise.

I could name a few long time members that do/did, but i'll refrain. b:chuckle

this is true and u wont name players i will Blade rpks (old kd member) y did/does he get away with it? ppl in kd like him and was icon's friend :p
    Who cares lol. 1. Boohoo, RPK z0mg...end of the world. 2. Encouraging to take an SS and post it on your forums = "we KD will just laugh and say it was an accident or you attacked me/us first" blah blah blah. 3. Skeet skeet skeet.

true as well lol
    edited February 2010
    Options

Allow me to restate Kingdom's official stance on who we can PvP:
    - Any Red Name
    - Kylin
    - Zulu
    - Takoda
    - Evoke
    - Any guild that bids against KD in TW
    - Any player that is helping A KoS faction in a PvP and/or PvE environment.

This is updated weekly, and smaller guilds will be taken off the list after one week of not bidding on Kingdom.

If you fall into one of these categories, you are at a valid risk of getting pked by Kingdom. If you do not, and you get deliberately pked by a member of Kingdom, then please take a SS and post it on the Kingdom forums and not here on the official forums. We take things like this very seriously, and will decide appropriate action for the rpking member.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    Stayne - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Comment made by Legendadry on KD Public forums:
    (Yes I'm that bored in between classes I troll kd public forums)

Re: Rpked by KD member after TT

Postby Legendadry

not alot of KD follow the nonrpk rule tbh. ur just out of luck =/.

So whats the point of posting here or there
    edited February 2010
    Options

Postby Legendadry

The lack of discipline on this matter has been noted by Michael and many others. We are currently trying to find ways to reduce the amount of rpking incidents, as well as taking posted screenshots much more seriously then we have in the past. Again, I apologize to anyone who was pked unnecessarily and I hope that everyone will continue to post screenshots of the incident so that we may discipline those who need to be.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The lack of discipline on this matter has been noted by Michael and many others. We are currently trying to find ways to reduce the amount of rpking incidents, as well as taking posted screenshots much more seriously then we have in the past. Again, I apologize to anyone who was pked unnecessarily and I hope that everyone will continue to post screenshots of the incident so that we may discipline those who need to be.

But maybe you can suggest some sort of control to the replies that appear for RPK SS in the KD forum? Or an officer can comment and finish it off? People follow due process and they don't need to be called a "dumb ***" or a "wh*re" for explaining what happened. I'm talking of the latest SS which was posted which i commented on.
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    We are currently trying to find ways to reduce the amount of rpking incidents,

rpking incidents ... lolwut?b:cuteb:cute
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Allow me to restate Kingdom's official stance on who we can PvP:
    - Any Red Name
    - Kylin
    - Zulu
    - Takoda
    - Evoke
    - Any guild that bids against KD in TW
    - Any player that is helping A KoS faction in a PvP and/or PvE environment.

This is updated weekly, and smaller guilds will be taken off the list after one week of not bidding on Kingdom.

If you fall into one of these categories, you are at a valid risk of getting pked by Kingdom. If you do not, and you get deliberately pked by a member of Kingdom, then please take a SS and post it on the Kingdom forums and not here on the official forums. We take things like this very seriously, and will decide appropriate action for the rpking member.

That's basically all of Harshlands, so might aswell go RPK.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That's basically all of Harshlands, so might aswell go RPK.

you sir, get a +1.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That list is very similar to Kylin's, honestly with this being a pk server I doubt any guild can get away with a severely restricted pk list for very long. People are bound to get bored and leave.

Also so many people think its "cool" to be all rpk and ****, so it's bound to happen and most ppl turn a blind eye to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    you sir, get a +1.

I want a +2.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No point in submitting your SS on Kd's website all they will do is say "your white named it don't matter QQ moar pl0x" That's about all the decent comment's that you will get, also goes with kylin as well.
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • Killmin - Harshlands
    Killmin - Harshlands Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well I have seen some of the poor taste comments on KD forums, but I have to say that the few times I have posted a SS of KD RPK I felt like at least most of the people responding were good about it and took it seriously. Now I dont know if anything ever really happened or not but I wasnt flammed.
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Who the **** cares? You died, rez back to the nearest town and continue on your noob way....mmk. Pretty sure you didn't waste a doll.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i know a lot of kd who rpks and said i front of me... "Lol, what will they do? kick me? salary reduction? i dont give a ****"...
    many times.. and even when kd and ky were allies.. i reported to RayVer with SS and no action were taken... reasons? the members are kd since the beginning of the server... Blade, King, etc...

so SS abt KD rpking? no one cares now...b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AsHeZ - Harshlands
    AsHeZ - Harshlands Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

For what it's worth i appreciated the action taken when i reported a SS to both you and XuLin on the KY forum.
  • Yaoshi - Harshlands
    Yaoshi - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i know a lot of kd who rpks and said i front of me... "Lol, what will they do? kick me? salary reduction? i dont give a ****"...
    many times.. and even when kd and ky were allies.. i reported to RayVer with SS and no action were taken... reasons? the members are kd since the beginning of the server... Blade, King, etc...

what Dark Fate say b:victoryb:victory
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    EVERYONE GET ON YOUR KNEES, Its Harshlands time of the week to suck Kylins **** again. Thats it, get the tounge involved, dont forget the balls. We are all getting so good at this, i guess what they say is true, practice makes perfect aye?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    EVERYONE GET ON YOUR KNEES, Its Harshlands time of the week to suck Kylins **** again. Thats it, get the tounge involved, dont forget the balls. We are all getting so good at this, i guess what they say is true, practice makes perfect aye?

Month and a half ago:
    I heard Kylin took more beating than that, stood up, and won some wars. Ganked by whole server chapter 2, we may turn page soon again.

Here we go again, poor poor kylin got beat up, QQ. Save it please no one wants to hear the same old kylin sob story again.

And about the topic.....we will not take all

ijs.
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    month and a half ago aye? just as i said, Harshlands has 6 weeks+ of practice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Postby Legendadry

only said it really because so often we as members see nothing done about it. However somtimes the SS that's posted doesnt show the whole story in most cases. Like other's said though you always have troublemakers in guild who dont follow rules. I doubt there's tons of KD pking 5x and under, most are to busy farming and lvling to care about pking all the time.
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Hmmmm, did you not attack Evoke after your wife got PKd? She's not in Kylin so she is FTK. And you said "I dont give a fk". So why you commenting on KD?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stayne - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    month and a half ago aye? just as i said, Harshlands has 6 weeks+ of practice.

You missed my point.

"Here we go again, poor poor KD got beat up, QQ. Save it please no one wants to hear the same old KD sob story again."

It's just funny how when the situation changes you don't stick to your own principles of "not caring".
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You missed my point.

"Here we go again, poor poor KD got beat up, QQ. Save it please no one wants to hear the same old KD sob story again."

It's just funny how when the situation changes you don't stick to your own principles of "not caring".

Winning or Losing has nothing to do with what i said, the point is Kylin was, is, and will continue to be like that one little ret@rded kid that whips out his junk during spin the bottle. 90% of posts by kylin members are either trying to make the server feel bad for them, or explaining why people should not like KD. I assume kylin still thinks they are underdogs with sht gear too, and they will continue to complain about getting bid on by prodigy, when they have to recruit the entire server to fight KD.

Isnt the server getting sick of this by now? Everyone else does the hard work and kylin just steps in and takes credit for it and reaps the benefit.

Again to recap, because other wise it will get flamed....My opinion of kylin is not based on winning or losing, but the way they go about things and want everyone to feel sorry for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]